I want to commit suicide. I dont know what to do anymore. Someone to talk?

I want to commit suicide. I dont know what to do anymore. Someone to talk?

Attached: SEFW1540.jpg (852x1136, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it is late -> go to sleep

if it daytime, get help.

Yea Forums is not gonna help you

I dont have anyone to talk, i really dont know what to do, i visit b when i was younger, like 14/15
is the only thing anonymous i know

why would such a great looking person wanna say something like that ? I can do some talking if youre up to (:

I really want to talk with someone. If you want to, i can give my number, idk.
My mum died last year, since then i am a mess

my english is bad too, so i am sorry for this.

Change your inner dialogue, don’t waste your time on people or things that don’t enrich your life, and when you decide to do something don’t give up.

Never stop improving. Don’t die a pussy.

Attached: 40CAE585-D58A-44F9-89EC-55A0664BADBA.jpg (2048x1536, 842K)

you are too beautiful to give numbers to strangers, keep that in mind

Dont listen to all these moralfags. They talk about their lives like they live a fucking anime but in reality they are projecting their fantasies on you. Life sucks it's going to keep sucking and won't get better. A shotgun to the brain is pretty much the fastest way to go besides being vaporized.

Is it too difficult, i keep do things wrong. No one likes me, my dad give up on me, my boyfriend too.
I have no friends.
My only true firend was my mom. I am lost case. I really have to talk with someone

Yeah I don't like you either

I am in Brazil, shotguns is not easy to find. I am drunk asf now, and think in do this with a knife or something like this.

What did you do wrong?

Everything. My boyfriend keep saying that i am whortless and that i keep makinghim sad.
I am too insegure, i am selfish, cant do friendships

My father hates me, the only person that really loves me was my mom

I cant even talk with someone about this shit, like, i come to /b to talk.

It’s not what they say about you that matters, it’s what you say about you.

I put my face on Yea Forums, this is the real me. This is fucked up

National Suicide Hotline.

Trust me. Get help. You are worth it.

^^^^

But they keep saying things, like i am a fat girl, who do everything wrong, i am like a teen in a body of a 25 yearsold i dont know what to do

I tried call then, here they dont pick up

Look. Just exercise, take vitamins, eat well, go to a phychiatrist. Depression speccially depression is almost always caused by personal conflicts. Get rid or ammend them and you will slowly be better.

I do go to a phychiatrist but is so hard.

Don't mind them just be you don't change :) dont let them change you or mess you up if u need more help I'll be here ;)

I really need a fucking friend. Someone to talk to. i am so lonely i dont know

Distance yourself from constant negativity.
I’m serious.
Cut the trash from your life.

You want a better body? Work out.
Practice a skill and become proficient.
It just takes time and dedication.

Don’t let other people drag you down.

How is it hard?

I know i sound like a crazy person, but i am "tang_lima" on instagram or just tanglima in fb, psn. Can you just talk to me?

strangers talking to you will give minimal and bad advice. Sometimes they do good, but dont rely on that, seek help.

Shouldn’t have done that. Don’t post your personal info on /b of all places.

Listen, you’re upset about the way people talk about you and have turned to strangers on the internet for help.
I’m not gonna message you and talk you through shit. I have my own shit. Not my job.

I’m telling you what works for me.
Learn to rely on yourself more than others. Ask for help only when you can’t do it yourself. No one will ever be as invested in your well being as you have to be.

>30 / 1 / 9 / 4
>[U
Do you think she just want FB, insta followers and if faking this?

help from who?

Not saying you are tho.

>6Go to you local clinic and say you feel very bad, they will refer you to s psychiatrist

I’m gonna give the benefit of the doubt. People who cry “depression” for attention are disgusting.

sounds about right.

Hell go to the ER if it's too serious

cringe why are you asking just fucking jump off a bridge

Look sometimes people use this to atract attention, being a suicide tipe guys. I tend helping other in the sittuations people like us went thru. But if it's fake. Dam. no

What I think, Is this is s acry from help from a person that does not now how to talk about emotions. Take our advice!!!

i have no idea what i am really doing i am fuckinh loss

Dont go to Yea Forums if you want advice, peole here distrust those who call attention to themselves,
My advice: Tell something that is bothering you. Give more context

Bc If you have family problems sometimes resolving your relashionships and learning to life life and shut your minjd is one way to do it :)

I know this is even close to be the best place to talk. but i really have nobody to talk, i just dont know what to do. Suicide is painfull, i wish i have a better way to do this.

I don’t have the guts to do try again. I tried a couple of times and once ended up in ICU for weeks (drove bike in front of car)...

He my hero and an hero... this world sucks

Also... tits or gtfo, fucking sperg

>Update
Dont expect anyone here giving you their fb or social. Here yes, but ignore the one trying to talk shit, theres always one of them.

It’s in your hands now, just as it always has been.
If you’re going to suffer, it might as well be in a productive way.

Identify the problem, fix the problem.
And quit listening to people who don’t speak to your best interest.

Good luck

Ok I wish you well. I cant give more advice im empty, im just glad you know now not to pay attention to the jokes around and it wont affect, that i'ts acctually a good trait :)

I love you, user

Back in the days ppl would ecourage op to be an hero and lifestream the the kill... Guess it's all normie now. I think ppl shouldn't waste life spending it here. It's a garbage place for garbage ppl like me. TLDR normies get the fuck! Let loosers circlejerk in peace reeeeee

Fuck everybody and do what makes you happy. Life's too precious to give it away.. plus death is quite permanent (maybe) you know..

You can do it, girl! Live!

we can talk, give discord/fb

Attached: c.jpg (508x284, 57K)

I know exactly how you feel
I am alone with no support
I have no motivation to do anything
I lost my job because my relationship fell apart, I have no money to pay for a way to help me
25/m/New Zealand trying to beat the urge to kill myself daily
Please get whatever professional help, its the only thing left for people like us

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I13I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)