What’s been your experience in MFM or gangbangs before? Asking for a friend

What’s been your experience in MFM or gangbangs before? Asking for a friend...

Attached: C00B2B56-0F82-4F2F-BB1E-9D785845DE48.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

had a couple of friends who always gangbanged girls together. they always called me to join them, always refused because it's just a fag shit to do.

guess what, a couple of years later they both came out as gays.

Well dang dude

Bump

Also gf wants to do it but not sure about how it’s actually go down

been in a bunch of mfm and mfmf lota fun specially when the girl acts like a whore no holes off limits try dvp and dap its great

My gf doesn’t do anal and can bleed a bit even with just mine so idk if that’s possible unless there’s a ton of lube

Fucking a slut whose face is dripping with semen is hot as shit.

>gf wants to do it

She wants to cheat on you without repercussions

I bet you'll do it, pussy

Idk we already did a FMF

Buddy and I took turns on my blacked out wife. It was awkward St first. He asked for some time alone with her but I walked back in to find her bent over the couch and him fucking her.

He paused for a moment , I asked if he needed another beer and he kept going lol. Wasn't sure what else to say and I knida knew what I was going to walk in on.

Did your wife think he was attractive? How was she when she woke up

She likes him and had gotten toppless a bit earlier so I was sure she was in to him.

She had no memory. Only remembered having sex not with who or how many times etc

Huh so did that situation ever happen again or was once enough

pic of your wife?

We tried again but she wasn't drunk enough. I'll make it happen some time. I've gotten her a LOT more brave

Attached: SmartSelect_20190403-192415_Gallery.jpg (991x1589, 670K)

What’s something more extreme you’ve opened her up to doing

I've gotten her to dress like a slut in public. Well very slutty and flirt

The blowjobs are the bomb tbh feeling her moan all over your dick

Wow she's got really beautiful tits. I wouldn't miss a chance to fuck her.

Yeah my gf prob wouldn’t do that for fear of losing her job

What does she do? We do it out of town because of my wife's job

Thanks

What's the most humiliating thing she's done for you?

Took her top off in a hot tub full if people

Works at a school

Great, ha ha! Please tell us the full story.

Me and a friend fucked a girl together once. He was gonna fuck her after we were done drinking, but they started getting ready to shower and she asked why I was leaving. Every time we tried doing pussy and mouth at the same time she complained about choking. She wouldn't do anal. So we just traded her off back and forth. She swallowed both of our loads. I know he's a Yea Forumstard so I dont wanna give too many details.

Same lol

Yeahhhh smh smh

I've done mfm a bunch of times. Twice with my brother. Done ffm 3 times. Once with 2 sisters

wow super hot.
more pics?

Attached: 9133983.jpg (912x684, 77K)

I loved the idear of my girlfriend cheating on me so much so that i used to role play 3 some with her when we fucked . they gradually got more and more rough ,graphic and detailed .i got her to tell me she wanted to be fucked by another guy at the same time as me ect as this went on i gradually got her to be more and more kinky with me .begging me to cum inside her as we fucked ,i finally got her into anal and started getting her to wear slowly bigger and bigger butt plugs whilst i fucked her and slowly moved onto dildos .one night after allot of drinking with a friend around.i got rather horny and as she went for a shower and i removed all of her cloths towel ect from the bathroom so she had no choice but to walk past me and my friend naked after her shower sure enough she turned up at the doorway covering herself with her hands .i gestured for her to sit with us and to my surprise she did . the rest of this story is rather bury as i had allot to drink but from what i remembered she sat next to my friend instead off me he strait away put his hand on her thigh she looked stat at me and i just nodded at her to do what she wanted moments later his cock was out and her mouth was around it i watched as she sucked him off and as she sat ontop of him she fucked him until he came inside of her . after that i bent her over the sofa and fucked her .apparently she told me the next day that i fucked and came in her ass but i dont recall that far .nothing happened between them again but at that point i lost respect for her and our sex life got pretty nasty around a year later she told me she got messed up on Valium and booze and let her roommate finger her . i finished her for that ...

for any more details .picture sets or videos email me on - [email protected]

Thank you

Attached: Suck.jpg (1387x1146, 687K)

So hot and so slutty. Keep them coming.

Bump

Got pics of her?

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I16I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 16.jpg (305x473, 54K)

Oh

had a mmf with my current gf last year for her birthday, she loved it and gave me the best head of my life during it. Blew a huge load down her throat and she didnt even mind

Sounds great. Was it with someone you know?

a mutual friend, someone guy I met through her

Never was into sloppy seconds or sharing.

awkward to see him after or just never mentioned it?

Attached: 7133783229.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Attached: 1041863218.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Im in a similar situation. The thought of my gf fucking another guy drives me wild but I’m afraid if she does it will ruin the relationship. We’ve talked about it during sex and through text. How she wants it, who she wants to fuck her. I even had her add the dude on snap but he never added her back. Too bad I was going to have her send him nudes.

one time it got awkward, we were out not that long ago drinking and he kept grabbing/rubbing up against her ass. she definitely noticed and gave me a look. she didnt do anything though

they still got more pussy than you sooooo

this dude gets it

where you from OP?
i'll fuck your wife

damn, that sucks. would hope that the guy would be chill after. Biggest thing that makes me hesitate

IVe heard not to send nudes and just meet first and test the waters then do it but set ground rules

Fucking more. She's hot. He'll make her pregnant.

besides that he has been, but he was kinda drunk so it was whatever. he hasnt been an asshole to me, gf said he sends her dick pics though

Does she send nudes back? What's she look like?

she said she sends back pics of her legs or in a bikini or something she'd wear in public, no nudes

Attached: 11111288_624870967647444_1521633098_n.jpg (640x640, 83K)

think youll do it again or nah?

Done mfm & mmmf with a friend and his girlfriend. Can’t wait to continue on I adore her

She's hot! Where did the other guy finish? Did you have more threesomes?

she said she wants to again next year

Attached: 11424590_1453063551656152_198552894_n.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Is she into anal?

Me and my wife have MFM all the time. It’s a great time.

Attached: 14041ED9-061E-4837-B34A-62288F0AAE23.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

no more, just that one time. he was fucking her as he came, pulled out and came on her pussy and stomach. she told me he came inside a bit too before he could get it out

Attached: 567675647635357859.png (1080x1742, 1.97M)

Fun stuff. She's my fiance now.

Did anyone notice their gf doing it more often after a 3 way or gb??

How do you feel about that whole thing, do you find it hot yourself or do you do it for her? Does turn you on that he came a bit inside her?

how do you get invited to such things? just get lucky?

did it for her, but it was hot during. She definitely gave me way better head when she was getting fucked than she usually does. And I was kinda pissed about the cum thing but didnt notice at the time, she told me after he left the next day. she doesnt let me cum inside her

Attached: 623897874563452.png (1080x1757, 1.98M)

Is she on birthcontrol? What was different about her blowjob?

no, she says it fucks with her hormones too much. she just was going really hard and fast, kept rubbing my balls the whole time and when i was cumming he kept fucking her harder so she took me deeper in her mouth. she was just way more into it, it seemed.

Attached: 75274282728.png (1080x1920, 1.12M)

I was on tour with my friends’ band around the east coast and a show got shut down one night by cops before they could play. Typically they ask the audience for a floor to crash on etc, well since they didn’t play they didn’t get that opportunity. We ask a guy who was half responsible for setting up the show what we could do instead of throwing money towards a hotel. He says “I know, I’ll call my friend Ashley. I’m sure you can stay there. Her parents are out of town.” Cool. “As long as we can hang bang get” one of us says. We all laugh. The guy says “oh yeah. She will.” We laugh again. He says “no, really. She will. We laugh in disbelief. We get to her nice house about 45 mins away. A few other people are there drinking. Everybody hangs out for about an hour then this chick says “Aright. Everyone has to leave. I’m gonna fuck this band.” Our jaws drop. Everyone else leaves while we sit in a circle around her awkwardly in the living room. She says “Well... is this going to happen or what?” One of us asks where the bedroom is. She leads all 6 of us back to her parents room where we all take turns on her with 3 to 4 of us on her at once until we’re all drained. One of us ends up fucking her the rest of the night until she finally gets enough. I steal an Xbox game from her brother’s room the next morning before we leave. The end.

Attached: 9B9ED5DF-36E5-480A-8F1E-EFC7F53FBA89.jpg (394x556, 340K)

Sounds fucking awesome. Do you usually cum in her mouth or was that special too?

Dude kinda wan let them cum in my gf since she’s on bc

***“As long as we can gang bang her”***

usually cum in her mouth if she's blowing me but she normally spits. but she just swallowed it without thinking

Attached: 256568766763425457.png (719x1094, 1.02M)

Hmm she must have been really turned on that night. What positions did you do?

she started blowing us, then he bent her over and started fucking her while she blew me still and this is when she made me nut. after that she rode him and then missionary until he came in/on her

Attached: IMG_5223.png (720x1280, 1.19M)

discord Tr286U

What is her favourite position? What other wild stuff have you done?

doggy, nothing else super crazy. she's given me head in my car a few times and I ate her out once in the back seat.

Attached: 23534652431542.png (720x1280, 647K)

Do you sometimes nut on her face?

Brought my dude a little midget whore for his birthday. We shared her. Could feel him in her ass the whole time i was in her pussy.

she let me once but mostly just cum on her ass or in her mouth then she spits. she says my cum is really bitter

Attached: S4787212653.png (720x1280, 942K)

Gf wants to try it and loves getting face fucked while fingered so I think she would be good at it

wtf are those things on her thigh

its some athletic tape stuff, not sure what it's called exactly

Attached: practice.png (720x1280, 718K)

No Thx!

I'm not getting off or even getting hard with some erect dude thrusting away 3 feet from me.

That's gay, you're gay for doing it, or even considering it.

Ah I feel you. Will the threesomes only be her birthday special or do you think you will do them more often?

Dude I just want to point out that she's basically using you as a powertrip. At the moment, she is, in her mind and very obviously somewhat yours, the dominant personality in this coupling. Telling you your cum is bitter is a hint that you eat like shit, and she knows that, and by spitting it out it solidifies it even more that she finds you "bitter" to an extent. Start eating better, for one. Letting another man cum inside her but refusing to let you, especially while in front of you, is another one of her passes at you in an attempt to emasculate and otherwise dominate you. No matter how many ffms you have, they will still be a powertrip for her, and the mmfs are only serving to make your place more clear. I'm going to get a bunch of fags with broken minds and weak hearts responding to this about how I'm just a retard or cynic, but at the end of the night, do you really feel like you're as important to her as she is to you?

she said she wants to do one again for my birthday too since I keep talking about how good the head was

Attached: S2366253244.png (720x1280, 812K)

Blowjobs are better when they are getting off. It makes them take it deeper

Will your birthday present be an MFM too or do you get to pick a second girl?

I've done FMF three times. Thought it was overrated but maybe because they were drunk half the time. Closest I've done to MFM is I watched my girlfriend get fucked and fucked her afterward which was pretty hot since she teased me the whole time.

so by her not wanting to swallow she hates me? got it, you sound like a virginn bro

Who was the other guy? How did it happen?

Watching two girls get it on then fucking you together is never overrated

probably mmf, she isnt into other girls and most of her friends are dudes anyway

Attached: S256742355.png (978x1501, 1.18M)

*my friend is a rapist

So expect some awesome head then. Will it be the same guy or another one?

>she isn't into other girls
>mostly guy friends
Bruh you are not the only one receiving those snaps.
No, she doesn't want to swallow cause you taste like shit cause you eat like shit. You eat like shit and that's not attractive. She would rather let one of her "guy friends" cum inside of her in front of you than to let you. Bro, she would probably swallow for them more than she would for you. If you're not seeing all the major flags here then I really can't feel bad for you, just wanted to point out that your shit is fucked.

she said he wants to again, but she knows another guy that wants to too so we'll see

Attached: S255224567.png (903x1582, 1.01M)

It's gonna be a surprise. You should definitely make a thread about it afterwards, maybe try to film it.

Can’t wait to spit roast my fiancé

What's stopping you?

Is your girl into anal, bondage, other kinky stuff?

Don’t want to spoil things till they are final

That's reasonable. Can we see your fiance?

I’m not actually that guy lel

But I’m the thread op and the gf does want to do a gb

Do you want it too? Are the other guys strangers or people you know?

I got AIDS

soundcloud.com/crazedh/eating-apples-ft-crazed-h

Not sure yet,

Prob strangers to reduce chance of seeing them again and things getting weird

Sounds hot! Do you have some pics of her?

Ye

Attached: 82938487-05C4-4440-9962-F930C5450D4B.jpg (960x1280, 362K)

Hot, you think she can handle a gangbang?

I really am not sure...

Bump

Attached: C3CE54AA-D762-4F5F-B36B-788D36A40D3F.jpg (960x1280, 294K)

>been married 8 years
>been swinging for 5 years
>have done MMF, FFM, full swap with other couples
>life is fun

My blonde 30yo gf wants to try 2 or more black guys

sounds real, and definitely not like a race fetishists fantasy

Well it is real... whatever

Sure

any topless of her?

Stop eating junk food, cut out white grains &easy sugars. And salt you sob

My gf says my cum is too sweet