I have a public fucking announcement to make

I have a public fucking announcement to make.

God made male and female, not liberals. You’re either born a male (XY) and stay that way until the day you die, or you’re born a female (XX) and stay that way until you die. There is no choosing on your part, there is no magic hormone or surgery that changes it, and there is no magic gender “mindset” that changes it.

It’s so simple that even little kids understand it better than fucking adults these day.

You are either born a female

OR

you are born a male.

This is final and absolute. It cannot change.

Attached: DD5AEA20-0240-4A15-8867-970679760BDA.png (234x215, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God made nobody because he is as real as santa

Yeah

This announcement is fake and retarded

Santa is real... How do I get these presents every year. PS I'm 12

Lol your parents bought them and they lied to you

agree with most of what you say besides god made male and females also don't forget intersex though a small percentage at least acknowledge them as outliers

This post reeks of cis white male privilege.

Mostly just lies

Do they have XX or XY chromesomes?

It’s either one or it’s the other.

White male privelage is a load of bullshit and I think you already knew that

what are just lies elaborate please

Well it's TRUE op now watch the SJWs flip out

kek they have both you retard so they are by definition the 3rd sex

It’s when someone makes up some bullshit on the internet for attention

intersex is not bullshit retard

It's more complicated... please stop pretending to know science and using it as an argument.. there are more combinations. You can have 1, 2, or even three sex chromosomes, which can cause massive sweeping changes to your development path..

who.int/genomics/gender/en/index1.html

Let’s be honest , who the fuck has both?

You can’t have 2 genders faggot

Nope you can only have one mate

people who are intersex tard

My mom said I was born with XXY chromosome republitard destroyed

So it's either just x or just y?

Well that’s a load of fucking bullshit m8

True.
However, men and women are essentially the same, cognitively. There would be less of a problem if there were no such things as makeup, high heels, and dresses.
Men and women should dress the same and, particularly outside of retarded fields like construction or landscaping, work the same jobs.

Look it’s impossible to have 2 genders

2 genders exist for 99.96% of the population outliers exist google intersex they have both though a mutation of healthy x or y genes still count to 3rd gender just off science i don't believe in all that i am gender 54 bollocks i am a scientific male but you have to call me female because you have to

weak attempt of trolling

You can’t have XXY chromosome faggot

there is no god

Nope they are different you faggot

Not trolling just saying that you can’t prove if your statement is true

shut up, fag

if you are not willing to look it up why would i bother trying to explain to you if you want to believe intersex is not a thing that's your prerogative

Nice trolling

I didn't say anything about gender.. I said sex chromosomes... X and Y are sex chromosomes... You can have X, Y, XX, XY, XXY..

It's more complicated than ops "hurr you're xx or xy". It's wrong. People shouldn't try to pretend they show fuck all about genetics or science at all if they haven't studied it.. it's insanely complicated and it isn't here to serve your world view.

Yes you can.

I really hope that you are trolling. Google Klinefelter Syndrome, you moron.

from this article - you're male, female or genetic mutant

>hurr i don't like what u say so it's trolling

Everything but the god part is right

unless you wanna switch over to the other gender. like yeah they'll always be born 1 gender.

but seriously, how does this concern you in any way? I laugh at trannys cos they're funny. but I laugh at people like you more cos they're just stupid. you're stupid. live and let live man. it literally doesn't effect you in any way. ignore it you loser.

>*Tip*
Redditors need to go back even if them taking the bait is kind of amusing.

yes so by definition we have 3 genders male female and intersex

...and, why do you care? Why are you so butthurt about some dude in another town wearing a dress.
We all know it's because you have your own issues in this area.

Maybe this dude should wear a dress and see just how sexually liberating it makes xim feel.

I’ve never seen , met or heard god. And guess what, neither have you.

How the fuck did such sjw faggots end up here? There's an infestation of these retards taking bait every time.

Shut up faggot , this dude is obvisously just a fucking troll who is looking for attention

>Redditor takes bait

maybe the troll actually thought there were 2 genders we have to teach him the right way

you can't count mutants as sex - they just error in genetic

Based on the idiocy of your post, it’s impossible for YOU to have more than one brain cell.

You think he will listen to you?

And you don’t have any brain cells

you can and they do permutation doesn't equal error you think if not male or female = wrong there is no proof for that they exist they matter so intersex should be named as 3rd sex

he must learn parents failed him so did school and friends if he had any

XXY individuals are still male. This comes from a dr currently studying epigenetics.

It’s fake and a load of bullshit look it up for Christ sake

Same bleeding cunt.

People are born and remain male or female, god does not exist.

>"I have a PUBLIC announcement to make"
>posts it on Yea Forums
sure thing bub

can be born with a vagina and a dick still just a male not male and female ? ok dude

I think he’s messing with us

Dont you just die when you only have a Y chromosome?

yes, they are still considered male by most of us who are actually doing research and have a degree

also they do not have a vagina as I’m sure you ignored this fact, I felt correcting your ignorance was in order

Are you really a doctor?

obv still funny he didn't know that intersex exists

you need to be a doctor to understand or even know about intersex? kek

Ok dude you just lied to me

No just stating what the facts are about

starting to bore me

I have bachelors in molecular biology and a phd, I am not a physician

Ok whatever I’m starting to think your both the same guy

Attached: 1552052464756.jpg (600x599, 35K)

>Go on Yea Forums
>Complain about trolls
>TROLLS JUST WANT ATTENTION
Holy shit you all have to go back. Somehow you idiots became the majority. The cancer has taken Yea Forums
Seriously, anyone who says "trolls want attention" is missing the point and has to go back.

nigga nobody gives a shit about you or your stupid thoughts and the world will go round with transgendered people you can't control or stop

it shows how weak you are, you are nothing

>XY) and stay that way until the day you die, or you’re born a female (XX) and stay that way until you die.
Not true, I have met and fucked a xxy syndrome (or something like that I had never heard of it until "she" told me) "girl"
full female voice, ass, full developed titts, not fake, no facial hair ect but with a small cock and balls.
I didn't even know it was a guy until she was sucking me off and I went for the pussy.
I just let her finish and fucked her ass after.
She wanted to kiss and cuddle but no I'm no homo.

I say her/she because she is a she, it's a complicated and rare scenario, but it's not a guy pretending to be a woman, it's a woman with a birth defect.
We also had an intersex user here a few months ago.

Pretty much this.
If you're this butthurt about this you're a fucking tool box.

God isn't real, and biology is way more complex than the stuff you learnt in high school.

REREREREEEREREE, go back to africa faggot, here in AMERICA, the greatest country in the world, we have FREEDOM. If that FREEDOM offends you, go back to your shit hole country. Here we fight for LIFE, LIBERTY and the pursuit of HAPPINESS.