I’m sick of people in Ireland always saying how Irish-Americans aren’t real Irish...

I’m sick of people in Ireland always saying how Irish-Americans aren’t real Irish. I’ve been to Dublin and Cork and and they are nowhere near as Irish as me and my friends and family are in Boston. Fags in Ireland listen to british bands, don’t drink Guinness, and I didn’t see one Irish flag. Come down to Boston or even New York if you really want to see what being Irish is all about. Somehow the people in Ireland have forgotten what true Irish is

Attached: 3ECADABF-747E-4129-842B-B8EA687D7F1E.jpg (3024x4032, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1550651735993.gif (358x242, 1.58M)

>go to Boston to visit Ireland
Ameritard has no clue about geography.
>Guinness is English owned.
>how on Earth is a flag relevant to this spew of shit? Do you think Irish people need to advertise that they’re Irish to the 82% already Irish population?

Lol Irish are so stupid. They dont know if they are up or down, happy or sad.

Fuck you. I’m actually proud of my heritage

Nobody cares, Irish nigger, so >sage

Irish < Niggers < Humans

Americans are too used to having their flags force fucked their way into every aspect of their life. It's like they need to prove something.

Nice copy paste dipshit

Proud of being an inbred retard whose experience of your ancestor's country of origin comes from movies?

op is just another clueless american who's world views are limited to what his idiot president has said on twitter

It’s called pride

Tiocfaidh ár lá

>irish nigger

>op is actually a clueless american

An bhfuil cad agom dul go dei on leithiris?

617 checking in. What part of Boston you from op? Or do you live in a suburb outside of Boston?

You're taking this shit way too seriously.

Are you a citizen of Ireland?

Attached: lotfi_morteza20110426050431340.jpg (620x413, 158K)

boston is full of liberal faggots,fuck off op

Serious question, how many generations above you is the actual irish person?

5!!!!

The reason we don’t “act” Irish is because we don’t need to, we are Irish you fool. When you guys try so hard to act Irish it’s so fucking fake and laughable

id bet that none of his generations above him are irish.he's just a faggot who's watched to many hollywood movies about drunken irish people

Go to bed fagot

Attached: images (1).jpg (150x150, 7K)

there's no real irish culture in Boston, just irish-american culture. also southie is slowly being turned into luxury apartments lol get rekt fgt

witnessed

Attached: instantdespair.png (286x231, 181K)

>Irish-American

you fucking retard, you 'think' you are Irish because your dogs cousins brothers friends sisters cat came from a family in Galway.

I work with a BIG bus company here in Kerry and I can't tell you the amount of "Irish-American" arrive into me looking for a bus tour to see "where they are originally from"

if your Irish you will have an Irish passport, be born in Ireland have an Irish birth cert, no such shit as Irish-American you retard

kill yourself OP you fucking retard

Attached: free-derry.jpg (550x412, 46K)

oh shit my cock is sliding down your throat while you spew all that shit nobody is reading man that mus- oh shit im cumming im cumming down your throat here it comes

Ooooo

Attached: 1554302259808.jpg (436x462, 24K)

>act Irish

We don't need to act Irish we are FUCKING Irish

Kill yourself OP

Attached: ha-gay.jpg (946x535, 215K)

The irish are slav/e-tier trash no matter where they are

>Out of potatos, you say?
>immediately dies en masse

>Pride

lmao, lightest-skin niggers

Attached: 1505266408017.png (1039x559, 261K)

>irish americans arent real irish

well,if you are born in america.that doesnt make you irish,that makes you american.regardless where your mother's,cousin's,sister's,aunt whatever the fuck came from

Try coming to Boston and you’ll see we actually care about the culture

this... is gud

My grandfather’s father on my dads side was from there and my grandma from my moms side was from there. Everyone in my family is Irish. I’m 100% irish pure blood

probly a wobbly toof'd Engl

sure an begorrah

kek

No potatoeoeeesssss...however will we survive in this lush verdant farmland? Goes we better ferment what's left.

Attached: PSNI Recruitment Vehicle.png (1030x789, 1.11M)

>IRA

The irish are just shitskin muslims with a coat of white paint, what pride is there to be found amongst these stationary gypsies?

Attached: spurdo hyphenates.jpg (1920x1210, 1.16M)

Those are the Ballyferrick Five, yes.

What's the Irish vola anyone

"The Irish are the Mexicans of Europe."
– The Commitments

/r/shamrock

only an Irishman can fuck up a potato. you put one in the ground and in a few months a bunch come out. no wonder they have been getting their asses handed to them since the dark ages

>no such shit as Irish-American
sure there is. a child of Irish parents born in America, or the child of an actual Irish person and an American.

what the fuck kind of shit is this post? bait or not, fuck off yank, ireland hates you.

This is lowtier bait but you got my blood fuckin boilin you fucking git yank.

Fags in Boston listen to American bands, same difference, or worse still, shite fusion bands that butcher trad music because they think they're paying homage to their great great granpappy from "galll wayyy?"

you think youre more irish because youre actually an American, in Ireland, our culture, heritage, history, unique use of language, and commonalities in personality is our expression of patriotism - not where our consumptions come from, or how many flags we can stick in the smallest place possible.

Attached: IMG_20190301_225300.jpg (944x888, 129K)

An bhfuil *cead *agam dul go *dtí an *leithreas?

technically ireland is next to new york

Anyone who expresses pride in Irish heritage is a fucking joke. Bitch, shine my shoes, I'll tip you a potato so you can drink it. What a bunch of sodden punching-bags

Better than what ever shit hole you’re from

Fuck off and get busy tucking your dick between your legs for inclusiveness Eurocuck.

I hate everything about you weasel, low testosterone pussys. We might both have white skin but we are not the same.

>When it’s 2019 and Eurotards still haven’t learned not to challenge Americans.

If Ireland were to completely vanish from existence right this moment, what negative effect would that event have on the world outside its own borders?

Anything?

Attached: 1523305701111.jpg (480x377, 18K)

A first world civilization would be gone.

Also no more Irish whiskey.

1/10

And that one point is for getting me to post this.

And?

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I18I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 18.jpg (540x540, 69K)

>be me
>live in Belfast
>own a proclamation poster, an Irish Republic flag and a little tri colour
>speak a little bit of Irish
>had 2 uncles in the IRA
>see this
>nice b8 nigger

>US, in its very beginning of existence, revolts against England and throws their fishboy asses off an entire continent permanently
>Ireland helplessly spends entirety of its existence as the owned suck-slaves of English whim

Do not lower your self to the mick level. You are better. Your ancestors left for a reason. There is nothing to be proud of back there.

Attached: pr.png (408x660, 79K)

Diaspora/colonial people are unironically better at representing the home culture than the fags that live there.

Look at Québec too. Racist as fuck, refuse to not speak French, revere French heroes like De Gaulle, could drink any French cuck under the table and laugh at Canada's bullshit winters.

The only European countries where the populations aren't genetically inferior to their Americanized cousins are Italy and the Slavic countries.

Guinness was invented in London, by an Englishman
Kilt was invented in England
St Patrick was English
Bagpipes were invented in China.
All your culture are belong to us.

Attached: England.png (788x481, 118K)

lmao, do the Irish have anything at all going for them?

I mean, other than being a bunch of gypsies too drunk and stupid to understand the wheel.

What, youre a Chinese-Anglofag?

That would be one less ally in the war against the Jews and there shitskin horde.

Also some people like Irish whiskey.

Whiskey is moonshine garbage for sub-rednecks and the Irish are the exact same thing as shitskins

Nope, just know my history. Bagpipes is up in the air. Toss up between Romans and Chinese.