Have you done anything sexual with a family relative? Share your incest stories. Only real ones, no LARPs

Have you done anything sexual with a family relative? Share your incest stories. Only real ones, no LARPs.

Attached: 1554494791021.jpg (750x737, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4

I fucked your mom

I eat my sister's pussy and ass and she gives me blow jobs in return.

Story time?

story?

Bump

Not much to tell really...

>Started when we were young.
>Grew up in the middle of nowhere with only each other to keep the other company.
>Puberty hit and we started exploring our newfound urges.
>Dry humped a lot which eventually led to oral/anilingus.
>Got caught eventually.
>Stopped for a while but picked it back up in our mid twenties.
>We've never had outright sex but if we're both in between partners, we'll get each other off.

She's got a fart and anal fetish so I'm thinking about pushing for anal the next time she and I get drunk.

My mom gave me a blowjob years ago. Never happened again and never spoke about it. One of the hottest things I’ve ever experienced. When my gf/fwb blows me I think of her all the time

Larping already!! Lmao

How did that happen?

I groped my cousins tires while she was sleeping a couple times

Michelin or Goodyear?

He said only real stories.

I don't understand wtf you trying to say

Oh fuck! I just saw the typo!!!

pics?

Well, we were always very open with each other. She wouldn’t be embarrassed to wear an almost see thru night gown or be in her bra around me.

One night she was wearing another night gown and seen me sorta checking her out. She knew but didn’t say anything.

We were on the couch and she was cuddled up next to me as usual. She was reading and I was watching tv. I kept shifting around to hide my boner so much that she got a bit agitated and told me to stop moving.

She noticed the boner and but didn’t say anything. When she put her head to lay down in my lap that’s when I knew what was up. I started rubbing my cock through my pants. She felt it on her head. And without any words or even eye contact she pulled it out and started stroking it and eventually sucking it

firestone

1-nice dubs
2- any pics?

Gtfo with your pleb tires.

Never had any pics. This was before camera phones took off and I can’t say what age I was.....let’s go with I don’t remember

YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE INDYCAR EXPERIENCE

married my first cousin.
Started out young through years more and more, moved countries and she followed we married.

oh well... any recent pics of mom?
from social media or whatever? just trying to picture her in my head lol

NASCAR FOR LIFE MOTHER FUCKER. >CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

WHY DONT YOU DRIVE IN A CIRCLE AND GET DIZZY

WHY DONT YOU COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY SISTER

I WILL SO ILL SHIP MY INDY TO ALABAMA

I have once licked my little sister's butthole. None else girl ever has wanted me to do it. I have been jerking off thinking about that so many times.. one of the best expieriences ever

Attached: piiil.jpg (618x824, 71K)

Story mang

giving my cousin a back rub i tell her it would be better if i went under her shirt. she lets me then i tell her to undue her bra after convincing she does it i lift her shirt up really high rubbing her back and side of boobs. make her roll over on her back rub her tits she starts to moan i undue my shorts im diamond now she looks at it asks to feel it. i let her a few minuets and i cream her chest and face. and that was just the beginning of our fun together

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

NO FUCK YOUUU

You got any more pics of that girl?

Attached: pffft.png (612x953, 761K)

I fucked my first cousin on a rave party once. We were both on drugs.

Never ever told this story or even talked about it but this is probably the extent of anything sexual with a family member.

>be 10
>sister is 11
>bored home alone one day so go snooping in parents bedroom
>find weird kamasutra sex book under parent's bed
>its full of drawings of people fucking in crazy positions
>me and sister skim through the pages and find it hilarious (not really understanding what sex is at this point)
>spend about 20 mins flicking through the pages looking at the pictures of various sex positions
>both go back into our shared bedroom
>sister dresses up in jewelry and pretends she is a princess
>i pretend to be her bodyguard
>she squeezes her chest in front of the mirror and says something along the lines of "these are my royal boobies!"
>sister tells me we should try and copy what we saw in the book
>she tells me to go lie on the floor in the space between our two beds
>she gets on top of me and straddles me (still clothed)
>she grabs my hands and puts them on her chest (no real tits yet)
>we take turns riding on top of each other
>sister asks if i feel anything
>I tell her it tickles but feels good
>she says it feels warm
>spend most of the afternoon being dry humped by my sister
>parents come home
>we stop and continue as normal
>spend the next couple days dry humping each other
>tried doing it during our bath
>first time dry humping naked in the water
>my little dick gets stiff and i dry cum against her thigh
>sister doesn't notice
>our mother noticed us acting weird together in the bath and decided we were too old to bath together anymore
>never dry humped again
>never ever spoke about it with sister
>wonder if she even remembers
>she is responsible for my first ever dry cums in my pants
>shit fucked me up in the head and made me a pervert

Attached: 9bb2412948b6b3303cf1f81de4732571--fun-time-expressive.jpg (474x619, 48K)

YOU LITTLE SCUMBAG

I was 14 and my cousin she was 11.
Went to my country of origin because her mom was dying of cancer.
My experiment with her cause, she was available and I was horny all the time...
Grabbed her ass and /no tits but still was rubbing them when no one was around.
Started one night we held hands at night and would rub her hands .... when young this was very erotic to both of us... eventually went to touching other areas.
We created this area we silently agreed to go to experiment after one time there when we finally stopped and acknowledged we let each other do things with each other cause it was secluded.
We / all the cousins would play in the room.. and she would get up... before turning the corner she'd make sure we made eye contact.
She would not come back for a while... I knew where she was, in our place.
I got up pretending i had to use bathroom...
I went looking for her there. Sure enough that's where she was.
She had her skirt lifted up. First time she was that bold... was waiting for me. She had no panties. My first time seeing pussy in real life...
Little hair fuzz for pubes , mostly bare.
I fingered her, licked it, my first encounter with pussy. It tasted different but I was too excited to care. Again...I was rubbing tits that weren't even there.

Our family left and came back to NYC.
Her mom, my aunt died a month later.
I never wrote or called her..
Not till I was 17 and she was 14, when her and her brother were coming to visit....

kek'd

>be 19
>1999, user a victim of dance drugs epidemics
>i'm in the sleazy small-town club
>riding some very fine speed so this mitsubishi pill would ruin the moment
>but what can I do with it
>my cousin walks in... short skirt, perky tits, dressed as angelina in hackers
>huge dark eyes, cutest thing ever
>you're 17 already, you don't say
>you've grown so much since I last saw you...
>you've been drinking, don't worry i won't tell on you
>her ass won't quit
>mitsubishi pill in my pocket
>hey cousin wanna try something special?
>here, take this mitsubishi
>I soon forget all about it
>all of a sudden her sexy ass all over club with the biggest eyes I've never seen
>no shit, she's having the best time of her life

anybody there - want more?

go on....

When I was 14 I have a 14 female cousin and a 12 male cousin. Staying at my grandma house all of us. We made a tent outside. Girl cousin doesn't want to stay outside goes inside. Boy cousin stays outside. He starts talking about sex and how he really wants too. Just curious I'm horny. He asked do you want to have sex i said yes. He got in doggie and I grinded on his ass crack pants on. He wanted to see it. I pulled it out he started playing with it. Jacking it. I cummed a little then he pulled with himself a little went to sleep. Then after that experience he started giving blow jobs and jacking me off. He said he liked playing with it. While then only day I was over at my uncle's house "cousin's parents house" and just me and my female cousin same age. We were about 15 16 at the time. Just me and her at there pool. She was talking about some guy she liked and I talked about I girl I liked. Then we start talking about how bad we wanted to hook up with them. She came out and said she just want to see a dick and play with one with out it being weird. I looked I her and she gave me this weird look. She then said I know about the tent. I started freaking out got scared as shit. She said I won't tell anyone but I want to see one. Turns out her younger brother told her about the blow jobs and all that. Now she wanted to do the same a guess. So we talked about that a little while. I told her that I was super horny and I just wanted to see how it felt. I even told her I wanted to ask her to mess around but didn't know how and he offered so to let him. She said while why when I'm ok with it. So I just pulled my swim shorts down in the pool and she started playing with it. Then I put my hand in her bottoms and played with hers. I cummed in the pool. We went inside. She showed me her tits. Then I wanted to see how it was too eat pussy she let me. Then I was horny as fuck and she gave me a bad bj. From then on I would go over there all the time. I taught her now to give head.

you go on too

faggot

ye

We messed around a lot that summer but when we went to high school. It slowly started to die off. We started dating and shit. My boy cousin started messing around with girls in school so he didn't really care about my cock much. Guess he was curious. My female cousin never let us Fuck. Said that was to much for her but we would masturbate each other and give oral. I cummed on her tits face mouth. She even tried deepthroat and couldn't take it. It was fun. We never talk about it but I know we think about it all the time. My boy cousin turned out to be gay. She married 2 kids now. At thanksgiving at her parents house. We were drinking out by the pool and she said this is where it all started. We started laughing and she said it was fun though glad we did that. That's all that as even been said. She both my cousins played with my cock.

Watch me pump my sister

Attached: CE_Video_155453-VideoToMp4.webm (720x480, 969K)

>we're dancing our shit away with the whole club peaking on fine chemicals
>she's pressed against me, my hands all over her curves
>shit feels right
>her hugging me, telling me what a nice guy I am
>hey cousin wanna go in the back smoke a j with me?
>5 minutes later we are sharing a joint in the dark corner
>bodies real close, I can feel her heat
>my hand sliding over her back
>she twists like a kitten, I can see she enjoys
>it is noisy in the club, so she talks to my ear
>I feel her breath on my skin
>it makes me shiver

>can smell her cheap perfume
>this is your dick calling, I'll take it over from here
>give her a nice big hug
>long kiss on her cheek
>she squeezes against me
>my hands slide over her hips than stop on her breast
>ups my tongue is in her ear
>she moans, twitches with pleasure
>our lips meet
>billy ray was a preacher's son...
>my tongue in her throat and vice versa
>making out hard, she's pressed against my dick
>I slide my hand from behind under her dress
>slide it in her pants
>over her buttocks and sweaty asshole
>middle finger slides in the tight hole, dripping its juice, feels like sticking your finger in the middle of a microwaved grapefruit
>feels unbelievable

capping these btw
go on

>I sit my cousin on the edge of a table
>unzip my pants and take my dick out
>it feels like made of steel, precum perl shining in the dark
>with both hands I rip her pants to shreds, spread her lips and slide in a hot wet tightness
>no going back
>my tongue is in her mouth, her tight vagoo squeezed around my cock
>we are both enjoying nice drugs, so we go very slow
>feels like heaven, feels like love
>slowest fuck ever
>we are in a wet tight embrace, seemingly forever
>did it last for a second, or for hours... I honestly don't know
>I come in her, we stand in a quiet embrace
>then we separate and things get strange
>she's in short skirt, no panties, dripping lovesauce
>I can see she's embarrassed
>we are both confused, she avoids my eyes

>she disappears and I slowly enjoy a joint...
>over years many times have I fapped to this memory
>however, not the kind of thing to bring out at a family renuion so we never talk about it
>then out of nowhere... couple of years ago she kind of confronts me
>turns out a theory supported by her cunt therapist is that me "raping" her is the reason for her substance abuse and her not being able to maintain a meaningful relationship
>I drugged and fucked my cousin into being a junkie slut
>achievement unlocked

ending wasnt what i expected but thanks for the greentext user
i caped it and will probably be reposting it
cheers

i really expected this to end like
>open the door
>got on the floor
>everyone walk the dinosaur

>tfw dick will never reach cervix

*dick reaches cervix*
- bitch goes "ouch!"
>no fun

One experience can have multiple meanings and consequences depending on how you remember them afterward.
She was drugged and both of you acted awkward. This is a perfect recipe to a "rape experience".
I know you didn't rapped her, but if after doing it you talked with her and shared how good it was for both of you, this could have turned in a good memory for her.
Instead, she has some mental problems and since that experience is fuzzy it is "logical" to blame on it.
I believe it could be good to show her what you wrote here.

They came and visit.
My sister's and other cousins kinda making fun of how my cousin keeps googling talking about me.
I thought she had put it behind her maybe, but it all felt too familiar... the looks she gave.
She was a little older and definitely a teenager mind by the way she talked.
I guess I couldn't stop staring at her...
( omg that ass)...cause one of my sister just flat out asked me, are you two messing around??

I'm like what? No!
After a week of seeing her at nights only wearing a long big t shirt (her brother's she forgot to pack pajamas) and everything underneath just.... that ass moved and I just drooled.

I noticed she finally got boobs.... at least "b" cups fairly pointy no bras with that big t shirt at night.

Finally it all came crashing down... my lust even though I felt ashamed wanted my cousin more than ever.
Everyone was sleeping... It was past midnight. She stayed up with me. I was laying down she was sitting behind me above the sofa bed. We're watching some Disney movie. My hand was sort of up in the air... she started "play complaining she can't see".... obviously foreplay so I kept doing it....
She eventually grabbed my hand, held it, just like years before...I started caressing blindly her hand.
Again feelings of forbidden and erotic this simple gesture.

After 5 minutes of silence.... no more complaint just caressing each other's hand.....I feel her pull it closer to her.... she kissed my hand.... next thing I know..... she planted my hand right at her boob...I looked up..... bare boob... she stretched her shirt down to just have one out and let me feel it..... she squeezed my hand hard....so my hand would squeeze her boob...
She just very sweetly just whispered.....
They are big now....( she said it almost as if she was waiting long time to gift that revelation to me...)
My heart sank and racing burning excitement in my chest....
As I fondled my cousin boob reaching behind me.....I looked up

finally! only got about 10 mins so bang the next one out asap so i can cap it
please user

>LARPs
you meant to tell me that people fuck on larps?
aren't those events simply called "orgies"?

ahhh, delusional incestfags strikes again

Being first cousins is what made the whole thing awkward. It was not like we were destined to be together always and have kids together. It was more like our mothers were sisters.
If I showed her what I wrote here she'd be pissed beyond anything imaginable.
The solution here is to realize we both were dumb kid trying to figure out what life is all about. so we made some mistakes.
Time to take responsibility for your own actions dear cousin.

My older cousin convinced me to eat her pussy when I was a kid.
Only happened a couple times but I still remember it, we never talked about it so I’m curious if she ever thinks about it

>Time to take responsibility for your own actions dear cousin
please remember to say that line in court

Did she fucking swallow?

OH SNAP

>tfw knot

pics of her?

I look up and see her eyeing the distance and I realize she was making sure no one came out....
She brought the other shoulder of shirt down quickly... awkwardly fast so I can look at how much she had grown....
I turned around quickly....omg fully frontal xposed view....
Omg..."b" cups for sure... but perky .... fuck her nipples super dark and was almost bigger than her actual bumps....
She got up immediately after when she heard some noise.... she went to kitchen.... just dashed off!
I'm like fuck my sisters are so fuxking annoying why are they even up!!

I stood there till there was no more noise coming out of sisters room.... fuck I had super hard on and the source of that hard on is sitting at kitchen table ( heard the chairs creek across floor when she had left I knew she was there]

Not super attractive but I was 11 back then and who would turn down that opportunity

Attached: 36734CB5-4A09-4425-BB88-79E1EE8B4964.jpg (750x927, 640K)

She's hot. How old was she back then? How did she ask?

I was 10 boy cousin was 12,
He always want to play mom and dad thing and he pretends its time to sleep and rubbing me and kiss me, i really dont know wtf whith that just play arround and kiss back, one day alone in his bedroom i was watching tv , he comes and started to figth for the remote and then he grab my hads and get over me and start to kissing me i was confuse but kiss him back ,really dont undestund whats happend he said i love you i wanna fuck you , i just get freeze he start touching my pussy but i felt wrong and start to cry , he dosnt stop he said he wanna fuck me, and said i wanna be your first, i panicked push him out and run out the hause and wait for my aunt to come, we never talk again about that, they move to other city and some years later they come back we were like 18-17 we dont talk about nothing but one day alone he only hug me and said sorry for that , and i cry ... lil bit sad but thats my only story

She was 15.
I honestly don’t remember how she asked the first time. I do remember talking about sex with her a few times over the weeks prior.
I just remember sitting on the couch with her, she pulled down the front of her shorts and then pulled my face into it.
The rest is history

dude, slow down with the question, your incestfag friend has to make up rest of the story, give him some time ffs

Gobble all the cocks faggot. I answered before you.
No everyone knows you’re faggot

then start making up rest of the story, some other delusional retard will soon ask you some more questions like 'how many pubes did you have back then?"
we're all faggots here

Women just crave cock. It’a natural.

I married my cousin, still no retard kids so yeah

It's really hard to masturbate to this.

My sister and I were home for Xmas one year. She had too much to drink one night, and sucked me off, swallowed.
We had just hopped into bed for a fuck when she passed out, so it never happened. I just went to my own room.
The next day I got the distinct impression she didn't remember it happening at all, so I didn't bring it up. Nothing happened since then, and it's been years.

My sister's room lights finally turned off...I immediately went looking for her..... sitting in the kitchen chair with her legs crossed.... such shapely legs.....
I just sat near her feet... looking back at doorway..... both of us scared shitless someone might come....
I kiss her feet.... constantly looking back.... my hand caressing her calves... she's sitting in anticipation and paranoid look.... my hand just goes up her leg..... she uncrosses them....I remember she was breathing hard.... my hand goes higher (but not before looking first at the door behind me) OMG her thighs are warm and moist from the thigh that was just crossed on top of it.....
My heart sank feeling how warm her thighs were.....I work my way to her pussy.... she's sitting uncomfortably..... shifting her position sort of....
One point both of us stick our neck up looking at the door........
Silence....
I turned to her and she quickly in a flash spread her legs.....omfg.... her pussy just wet....just nice patch of hair black... untrimmed just never touched or maintained..... she had truly grown.... she had just as much pubes as me.....
I remember feeling....
This is a woman...(maybe cause the guilt and shame of being my cousin and only 14 didn't want to creep up...) a woman just my age..... not hard to micro blind yourself when you see that much pubes and pussy just wet.
I got up quickly dashed to door... looked make sure no one was there.. as I got up she crossed her legs again....
Soon as I came back.... before reaching her...... her shirt was down (omg perfect little boobs.... spread her legs again exposing her pussy....
We were good at doing things in a flash.....
I stuck my tongue so far in her pussy and made out with her pussy lips..
She was squirming... shifting... covering her mouth......
I didn't care at that point that she was 14..... or my cousin....
I ate her shamelessly.... after years of jerking off to what happened 3 years before.....
I wanted this more than ever.

>Anonymous
its had but we can hahaha , the thing is he always have girl friends they look like me like

>ITT People who are as believable as any republican who says that he respects mexicans

my sister (whom i am in love with).

we made out once when we were drunk af but that's it ;(

Attached: 2212.png (473x560, 688K)

Well.... we are Hispanics.... so yeah.....

This happened, I may had dramatized some details.... cause its been years (I'm 40) and my memory of it tabs a bit to sensationalize it.
Family incest happens more than you think. Specially young age.

of course, nobody denies that, just change pants after ejaculating to the same fantasy that you have created and recreated so many times in your head that it became a reality to you

not a really exciting one. me and my nephew who was 5 years older than me, I'm a male aswell at the time I was 11, we had a sleep over. played some thruth or dare. it was all pretty casual, but at some point he dared me to undress and press my dick against the wall and hump it. I did it, he started cheering that's when my mom walked in to tell us to go to sleep. she got furious. me and him are still on good terms and stuff, and I don't believe he had any weird intent that night, there were however no more sleep overs after that. and looking back on it, that was pretty much pedofilia.

Look here, judge and jury to a forum you'd never know lol. The beauty of it all, like I'm supposed to sit here and defend incest with my cousin, or my fantasy of never happened events....gtfoh! You right ot never happened. Someone give this nigger a nugget.

My sister showed me our parents playboys when I was around 8 or 9. She was 11. We took turns showing each other our privates. She sucked my dick and told me to lick her pussy. I did,

My younger sister has sent me some questionable pictures. Probably doesn't mean anything.

Attached: Point Blur_Apr062019_084719.jpg (1080x1574, 707K)

So I have a rather large family on my father's side. My father and I usually don't catch up with the extent of all of my second cousins and so forth though usually once every year around the holidays some folks in the family meet up in this house that our grand, grandparents I think used to live in. Most of the people at the parties don't even know each other.
So I'm 14 and I meet this girl who I'd never met who's my second cousin or something. She, unlike the rest of my white family, was like south-east Asian. She was half Thai I think. Anyways, since we were the only "kids" we were rushed upstairs for some reason.
Another thing to keep in mind is that I used to have this habit of being overly confident with people I knew I probably wouldn't meet again.
As we start talking I find out that she's one year younger than me and that she's fucking weird. Like she is an 8/10 and big boobs for her age but like her personality was fucking strange. I don't even know how to describe it. She was like mysteriously sexual. Imagine like if an alien was in disguise as a human prostitute. That's her.
So anyways we're sitting on separate ends of this couch with our iPhone 4's in our hands just doing nothing. The house we were in was old as shit and it was winter so the only thing so at least keep my legs warm was this blanket I had over them. Suddenly I feel her foot creeping up under the blankets in between my legs.
I look up and see her grinning and biting her lip. I sort of freeze and do nothing. She starts rubbing up and down the back of my cock with her foot through my chinos.
>feelsgoodman.jpg
I and she simultaneously get off the couch and I take her hand and lead her to one of the bedrooms on the top floor. We start making out and touching each other. She takes off her pants and basically mushes my face to her pussy. It was only my second time around one so I wasn't that familiar. It was shaven clean which I liked. continue?

Attached: 6845999-Young-Thai-Girl-0.jpg (600x400, 73K)

Anything happen after that?

No one cares who this girl is?

>You right ot never happened.
yeah mate, we all know that, but don't worry, othe delusional fags are here to support you with their replies about how hot your story is

Yeah, who is she? She looks hot

pics of her right now?

Send pictures back. Make funny faces, you can be suggestive if she is but keep it PG.

Yeah. A few more times she made me lick her pussy some more. While our parents were out gardening, she pulled down her stretchy pants and made me her. She told me to stop and took off her pants completely and laid back on the couch and told me to lick it up and down. Parents came in from the backyard and she ran upstairs before they saw lol

Yes, continue

hahaha sounds kind of hilarious actually

>yeah then she asked 'hey, by any chance, are you into hardcore bdsm?'

Another time we had a sleepover in her room. We got our sleeping bags on the floor and when our parents went downstairs to watch tv, she took off her nighty and got in my sleeping bag. She sucked my dick a little and then she laid belly down so I could massage her butt. I liked her butt more than her pussy. I squeezed and kissed it. Our parents must’ve heard us moving around so they came upstairs to check on us. Sister got dressed before they made it to her room.

Nothing else came of it

did she make any sounds or faces or was it just like "let's try this shit"

When I was 14-15ish I raped my 11 year old cousin in my room. It was on mother’s day and our whole fam was over and her mother walked in after almost 10 mins. She flipped her fucking shit and long story short I had a restraining order and community service

She just watched me lick her lol. It was awkward. But it was fun. I didn’t really like her pussy that much, but I liked when she sucked my dick. It was worth it

>was it just like "let's try this shit"
lol yeah she was like RAVAGE MY PUSSY JUST LIKE THEY DO IN YOUR FAVOURITE BLACKED CLIP teehee i'm just innocent sis

Good idea.

BTW. What do you guys this could mean beyond the obvious thing?

Attached: Point Blur_Apr032019_120445.jpg (1080x1872, 518K)

Hey faggot... why you even here? He's right Get him sweet and sour for his nuggets

Attached: 7C95828C-0433-426D-B545-E90DEA59678D.jpg (770x1150, 330K)

She sent that to you?

>why you even here?
because you guys are like super gross thing you encounter randomly. You want to turn away, you want to do it, but you can't, because it is so fucking stupid,weird, gross and unusual that you just can't help yourself but enjoy the entertainment

sure she did buddy

When I was in the army I got my huge tit cousin's phone number from her on Facebook. Sexted all the time and talked about fucking. Plannned on it when I went home for leave. Went to her boyfriend's house with her to drink beer and hang out. Boyfriend ate a bunch of pills and drank a bunch of vodka and passed out on the other end of the couch so I started rubbing her tits. She started rubbing my dick through my pants and we started kissing. Then she literally said "I want to suck my cousin's cock". Incredible head. Came in her mouth and she swallowed it. Never did fuck her though. Bigass, beautiful tits too.

Attached: IMG (6).jpg (2160x3591, 702K)

Yes. It probably means something else though

Fuck she is cute. Fapping

Should've said "maybe in person" then

You just pulled that off the internet lol fucking newfag

Pretty sure you're not. She's clothed.

Would be kinda weird if she meant something else with that.

If you guys want some others she sent, just ask

Tell us more about the fart fetish. I'm interested

No I didn’t. Here’s another one. It’s a candid shot. She didn’t know I was taking it

Attached: DF44FD5F-D333-454C-BDE4-43F9E0AF535C.jpg (1066x1600, 212K)

>Kissed one of my beautiful cousin

Just makes this clear she's older than me.

Sure, post moar

Nothing really sexual but my sister is recently going through a breakup and is super depressed so she asks me to spoon/cuddle her until she falls asleep. We used to do this a lot when we were younger. Not proud of it but here's a creep I took of her after said spooning.

Attached: vault35.jpg (768x1024, 172K)

Here's another

Attached: 5dc7d8953636354.jpg (234x350, 24K)

Do you ever get hard during that? Howbhard do you push your crotch agains that soft butt? Does she ever push back?

Which positions do you cuddle in? I wanna hear more

Kinda wondering what you guys think. Also, what else could she mean?

Attached: Point Blur_Apr042019_114421.jpg (1080x1146, 542K)

moar?
is she older?

Have you asked her what she means by it?

Oh look I found another all of these online kill urself newfag never heard of tineye

Attached: 027_s.jpg (250x375, 23K)

She could be asking if you're a big Hunger Games fan.

Rofl rofl rofl
>because you guys are like super gross thing you encounter randomly. You want to turn away, you want to do it, but you can't, because it is so fucking stupid,weird, gross and unusual that you just can't help yourself but enjoy the "entertainment"
Reminds me of that one time I went to a gay bar to bash on faggots.... then beggin them to bash my asshole.

You are itching borderline incest pedophilia...
How does it feel?

thats not incest you retarded fuck

>You are itching borderline incest pedophilia
you do realize that accusing me of random things doesn't do anything else except projecting your own issues onto me?

Moar Hispanon

Can't say I have. What if it is exactly that? Would be fucked up.

That might be right. She has seen those movies

She likes to fart in my face when I'm tonguing her butt and also encourages me to release gas when she's blowing me.

Can we see her PLEASE

Just ask her what that means then proceed from there

Well yeah it's difficult not to get hard with her ass right against my crotch. I try to avoid it as much as possible but there's no way she hasn't felt it by now. If she has she hasn't made a fuss. And I try not to push hard at all, but as she gets closer to sleep she pushes against me more. And we mostly cuddle in spooning position with me hugging her from behind while watching a movie.

She is 19, I am 23.

Attached: 14063733_10154572782828054_1486482496639783159_n.jpg (678x720, 80K)

Sexy as hell!

How wet does her farts get when you're eating her asshole? Does she push as much as she can? Does she ever pull your head between her cheeks tomake sure it goes directly in your mouth? Did she ever give you a rimjob? What does she do when you fart?

I think I just might. Also, different picture she sent

Attached: Point Blur_Apr072019_012342.jpg (1080x1531, 681K)

This is straight up Cum on my face

Over 10 years ago I have a step sister and her friend story.

My mom had a long term boyfriend, they'd been together a few years and he had 1 previous kid, me an only child too. She at the time was 12 when they got together and me 14.

I didn't see much of her for the first couple of years they were together, her mum was blocking contact and shit, but she caught puberty early and certainly caught my eye. You see the type she would be, peak at 15 and they pile on the weight by the time she was 20.

Anyway, a few of years down the line I would be about 17, she 15. My step-dad at that point had far more contact with her and she would stay at my mom's house most weekends.

One weekend she wants a friend to stay, she's 16 and very pretty. I went to a different school to them but knew through mutual friends that this friend was no virgin and may be up for fun if I can get lucky enough.

Fast forward to the Saturday, I'm out with my friends forgot about their sleepover, my parents are out and the girls are at the house. I leave my friends about 11.30, head home still no parents at home and the pair of them are in hot pants and those thin strappy like pyjama tops girls wear when it's hot out at night. No bras, I'm insta like, holy shit, this could be fucking awesome, how do I play it right?

Turns out I don't have to play it right, a bit of flirting and playful banter and we're having a laugh, scary movie on in the background. They wanna settle into the movie and I join them, close to the friend, but the step sister moves and sits close on my right hand side.

I think fuck it and touch both of their thighs, see where it leads. Her friend rests her head on my shoulder blade and rubs her hand on my thigh, step sister doesn't react and I lean my head her way. I look at her and she's smiling.

Her friend lifts her head and moves closer, go in for the kiss and boom we're away, we make out a little and there's a lot of body touching, she puts her leg over my lap cntd.........

Just send her a picture of your cock tribute of her face. And if she freaks out just say that's exactly what she asked for.

Once you get hard do you just nestle your cock between her ass cheeks? Do you wake up your cock buried between there? Does she ever grind on you without knowing/intending?

Do you keep your hands close to her tits? Have you ever done anything in that area? Do yu smell her skin, her hair? In which position do you usually wake up in the morning.

Yes. My cousin sister sucked my dick and gave me a handjob. I fingered her and licked her pussy and tits. She's probably 5 years older than me. He he. Not larpig btw

She looks a bit retarded

Wtf she looks ready for something there lol
Also looks like she has a Jude symbol on her jacket lol

mashed two cousins and one step sister
then sweated that they got knocked
got close with another cousin but it never transpired

you need to seek help ma dude

Attached: 1424305290873.jpg (535x462, 54K)

They get wet if there's a lot of saliva involved. She does often push as hard as she can (or seems to anyway). I usually don't get a warning before she blasts me. She enemas before we do anything so I've never been blasted with shit but have had one case where I inhaled a squirt of shit water. She thought it was hilarious.

She does like to sit on me sometimes to ensure her farts are fully inhaled. She's gave me a rimjob a few times but definitely likes receiving more than giving. And when I fart she usually inhales deeply.

this has been developing over the course of us fooling around.

I don't sleep with her I usually go to my own room after she is asleep or when the movie we are watching is finished. I have woken up beside her a few times but usually rolled over and woke up because I'm not under the covers and freezing. As far as I can tell she hasn't "grinded" against me but one time my dick was semi and shuffled back against me to get comfortable and the bottom of my shaft basically was resting on her ass cheek. I think she must have felt it because she stopped moving at all and went quiet.

My hands are usually one beneath her breasts and the other wrapped around her collar and she hugs my arms that way. I have not intentionally felt her tits.

Looks like she wants to bite your dick off.

>joe biden enters the bread

doesnt she know the sharpie goes in the pooper not in her eye

Kek

Or she's just being cute like she said.

Not sure man. Don't really see her in a sexual way like that.

Okay

She kinda does. Not a Jew though

Dad, please..this is a forum

Fascinating, not to mention erotic. Why does she like farting in your face so much? Do you like the smell of her farts, user?

>Don't really see her in a sexual way like that.

Then why the fuck are you posting her in an incest thread?

Attached: 1548635734261.jpg (480x480, 69K)

I used to backmail my half sister in high school (we shared the same dad) into doing lewd shit by threatening to tell the guy she liked that she liked him. Eventually she started to like it and we both would do softcore shit with each other for about 2 years until she said we needed to stop

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece a couple times. Wasn't overtly sexual but still kinda fun

the first real story here

cntd here..........

after this she sits up and moves off me a bit, gestures to my step-sister, I look at her and say 'well. do you want to kiss me to?' She's a little shy but I move in close and stop, she moves into me and we kiss. Her friend giggles and I can feel her rubbing up my thigh with her hands.

The making out gets more passionate and they're swapping whose making out with me. I have my arm around my step sister and I'm feeling her ass as she leans my way. Her friend moves all the way up the thigh and grabs my now seriously hard cock through my shorts and jerks it a little. I make out with her again and move my hand over her hot pants at the front and rub gently before slipping my hand down them. We pull away from the kiss and she's smiling as she pulls my shorts down.

I rub my hand up my step sister's leg and onto the front of her hot pants, rub her gently and she lets out a soft moan. Again, I slowly slip my hand into her hot pants and play with her clit. She lays her head back and is moaning quietly, her friend is giving me a slow hand job and I'm playing with her clit too and we make out with each other.

Friend takes her top off, she has small perky, just fucking wonderful little tits, perfectly symmetrical and take a handful to caress and she moves up so I can kiss and play with them.

I move off my step sister and lay the friend back pulling off her hot pants. She spreads her legs and I go down on her, I eat her out a little bit before she pulls me back onto the sofa in between the two of them. My shorts are now off, and she goes down on me.

As she does, step sister kisses me again and I continue to finger her. I'm now moaning a lot and the pleasure is seriously intense during this slow blowjob in the living room, dimly lit from the TV.

I tell the friend I'm going to cum, she stops blowing me and jacks me off super fast. I cum hard, so fucking hard, one of the best orgasms I've had to date and certainly the most memorable. cntd

kek so true

Tell us about the times she rimmed your ass.

Does she ever kiss you after any of these events? Does she try to do anything to make her farts smell even stronger when she farts in your mouth?

Does she cum when you eat her ass? Does she fart while cumming?

Tell us more about all these please.

Because I made my own thread but it didn't get any replies

Everything posted here is fiction.

Case closed. You suck.

Got a hand job from my cousin when I was 16 while sleeping over while she grinded on my leg, now she's into cosplaying and sends me nudes in whatever outfit she's been making

Pics or not happen

My first sexual experience was with a first cousin, she sucked my dick

Visited family abroad
I was always horny, trying to play it cool. Niece seems to be extra helpful by getting too touchy and talking about sexual stuff, asking questions about that stuff, both in our early teens.
One day, home alone, it's her, my brother and I. Nothing to do, she starts throwing ideas to do, then she says "I know, let's make a porno"
Brother acts like a civilized human being and tells her to stop being stupid and shuts her idea down. I don't want anyone to think I'm a degenerate, play dumb and act as if she was joking.

Only thing I could do was play wrestling and tickling, pinning each other down, also some really close cuddling and sleeping together.
Always wondered what would've happened if my brother wasn't there

Attached: CZPGbV3WAAAL7GL.jpg (575x1024, 39K)

cntd here...

Friend gets back on the sofa from the floor and we kiss a little. Shortly after I get up to go clean off and the two of them are giggling to themselves. At this point it's maybe 1am, I guess my mom is at a bar with step dad and they'll probably be back about 2am from previous times they stayed out.

I come back to the living room and the friend has her clothes back on. My step sister seems super shy about what we just did and settles into the end of the movie, clearly tired. I'm sitting with her friend, she's leaning on me watching the movie.

She sees my step sister is super tired and decides she's off to bed too.

I did see the friend again a few times but nothing came of it, we hung out a bit and had a laugh but no more sexy time. Step sister and I had a couple more interactions separately. One of them being on holiday, no sex though.

How’d you get that picture!? I’m pissed that she sent that to you

Anyway, here’s one of her sucking muh dick

Attached: FA8974A0-730D-4950-98FF-A0CF19DE6EBE.jpg (500x332, 39K)

Send a tribute but with your finger instead of your cock. Like a tease to show you know what she means without going all the way sending her a dick pic in case you're completely misunderstanding her. Can play it off as a joke if you're off the mark

I'm at my cousins place. Seen her naked.

Attached: 1554594221566m.jpg (1024x927, 78K)

I already knows I'm filthy.... that's why I'm here.....
You however in denial white knight faggot who "browses the degenerate forum" to make "fun"..... what a nugget jew faggot

This is a great fucking idea. Thank you. She could also just be goofy so a finger isn't anything bad if she is.

Attached: Point Blur_Apr072019_013926.jpg (1080x1623, 688K)

Pls elaborate

She is ugly so there is probably a chance she would be desperate enough to gobble on her brother's dick

She started feeling Comfortable being naked. I get to touch. But no fucking.

Attached: IMG_0486.jpg (221x294, 28K)

Lucky bastard

Does she get wet?

Think really hard and pare your situation down to the root of its problem. Then look for a solution, something you can do to fix things. You need a goal. A goal will keep you around, for better or worse.

I had sex with a chick who told me she’s had sex with one of her cousins a few times

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I3I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Indirect incest.

why you look familiar. first name starts with a G??

does she have a femdom streak or just face farts?

STORY TIME

She sends me stuff like this.

Attached: 21.48.40.jpg (480x800, 115K)

Did you feel better after he said sorry, or did it make you remember the whole ordeal and feel worse?

>be me
>be 13
>step sister has 3 friends over
>just hanging out with step sister and 3 friends
>somehow an anatomy book comes out
>i yell out "I wanna see boobs!"
>absoluteautist.jpegng
>sisters black friend flashes me
>fucking rock solid
>end up underneath step sisters bed
>continue to look at book
>step sisters 3 friends all flash pussies
>i get all autistic and leave the room
>masturbate to that for years

Its a horrible memory, 2 of my sisters 3 friends where hot as fuck, and my step sister wasn't bad looking herself at the time. Fuck I'm so pissed i didnt do anything there.

I could suck ur dick better then that

You can see her uvula, moar

Damn my dick got rock hard just by reading that. Should’ve went for it.

I "play" with my sister's feet regularly. I ask her just that, "can I play with your feet?" From there it goes. She has not said no once. This all started when she was 13, developed the hottest feet on this planet, far as I am concerned. She is 24 now, still single and lives alone. All I have to do is visit her and I know I'll get some of the sexiest foot action in the world. Yes, this includes the occasional foot job. We got a really cool thing going on. I only fear that it will end at any time.

She has long toes and nice high arches, wonderful smooth soles. Been fascinated with her severely cute feet since I can remember. It evolved in to something more over time, though we both never speak of it or discuss it. We just do the thing. I am not in love with her incestuously, rather only in love with what she has from the ankles down. She keeps her feet pristine condition, smooth as fuck and sexy pedicures, painted toenails of all various colors. I'm sexually fucked up for life because of it, but I would not have this any other way.

Moar?

Do you suck her toes?

Listened to my sister get tag teamed by her boyfriend and his friend through the walls of our bedrooms.

If this is real she want the incest D start sex joking now

Seriously it turns me on so much just imagining some of my sister’s hot friends flashing their fucking pussies.

68% sure my cousin wants to fuck me. we use to fool around as kids discovering our bodies, but more recently she’s changed in front of me while I was openly recording and she’s remarked that she and I are “the only hot ones” out of all our cousins. She’s slamming, too. I don’t think I’ll ever grow the sack to press the issue.

I have sucked her toes plenty of times over the years. When younger, it first happened about when she was 16 and I was 13. She used to work retail and would come home wearing sneaks. I'd slowly unlace them and peel her socks off...that was quite erotic enough for a horny young teen, but eventually the urge became too much to resist. I had to gradually build up the confidence to give it a go and see if she would take. First time I ever did it, I got one of the only compliments she has ever given me after our fun time. "That was perfect" the words that will echo in my head for all eternity. I blasted one of the largest loads of my life on to my bedsheets that night.

That’s so hot.

Just go for it. If she doesn’t want to fuck you then it’s her fault her leading you on.

I'm really in to painted toenails because of this, too. That night she has neon pinks and blues on her feet in an alternating pattern. Needless to say, I have an extreme fetish for those particular colors now, along with any multi color toenails on girls. When I get a girlfriend, I paint her hands and feet those same colors as my sister used. I can't get off any other way. I used to snoop my sister's room to see what she used, also. I have all of my sister's nail paint brands and specific colors permanently logged in my notes so I can replicate them as closely as possible.

sure i do family related
my name is stacy and i get fucked by our pit bull

dogpilled

A little strange but painted toenails do make feet look better in my opinion.

She gives you footjobs? Story?

The entirety of our sister/brother foot relationship has been somewhat strange at times, but relatively peaceful and without problems. Far as I know, no other family members or friends are on to us, though she did ask me for a foot massage in front of other family members a couple of times. I just rolled with it, despite the fact that it might have looked a little weird in front of others. I made my best efforts to keep up the appearances of being platonic as possible about the massages. Thinking back, I believe she might have gotten off to the fact that we were going out in the open in a certain sense with our thing.

My kinks are rather fringe now because of the stuff I have experimented with on her feet, along with the fact that she is my blood sister. I feel anxious when I don't see her for a while, worried that she is avoiding me because of becoming all "this is too weird" about it. Girls seem to be like that some times, shifting gears all at once.

Have you ever thought about fucking her?

This how'd that first happen?

The first footjob I received from her was a few months after I sucked her toes. I suppose she got the message that I do not mind getting sexual about our thing. Anyways, we were up very late one night watching some bullshit on Comedy Central, I think it was. That was her preference, not mine, but I did not give a damn what we were watching so long as I got to get my sissy foot action in for the night. That was another one of our things- we'd watch movies or shows on TV while I messed around with her feet.

She was in what I call the "wraparound" position that night, where she was on a chair or couch and I was sitting in front of her, those long slender legs and toes at either side of my waist with feet resting near my crotch. I particularly liked this position, because I could admire her feet in a great position with full view and without her seeing my facial expressions/reactions, which was always a concern to me as well. I could tell she was getting tired as fuck and constantly slipping out of consciousness. That turned me on a lot, because I knew I could possibly do something horny young me had been desiring to do for quite some time at that point and without consequences. I made damn sure she was asleep and not responding to my voice or poking and prodding at her feet or legs.

Even with that, it made me get dizzy pangs in my head just thinking about doing something this risky...but eventually I got brave, slowly pulled my out my 6 of diamonds and positioned her arches directly around it. I was extremely nervous, turning about constantly to see if her eyes were open. I'm fucking shaking right now even while typing this and thinking back about that moment...

fucking love it.. did she ever give it to you or was it you using her feet for it?

>Text

6 of diamonds lul

One of my favorite stories in one of these threads. Good shit, footdude.

anyone have any aunt stories? preferably aunt molesting boy thanks

Thanks for following. So shall I continue, then? I started slowly stroking the sides of my 13 years old cock with her feet. It felt heavenly...I mean how do you describe something like this, a boy at this age, raging with hormones in the midst of such nonsense? It was literally heaven on earth. Nothing compares...but a few moments later, what I thought was the worst thing imaginable which could happen...happened.

She fucking woke up. I knew it, because of certain noises she would make when she would come back out of sleep. Reflexively, I quickly jerked her feet away from my unit. "What are you doing?" she asked in a sleepy crackly tiredly voice. "Nothing, just watching this show...you ready for bed or something?" God, I was fucking stupid, thought I. It's all over now...she knows what I was doing. I thought my relationship with sis was fucked up for good at this point. Have any of you ever experienced one of these moments where you do something that could potentially be one of the biggest mistakes of your life and you got busted while doing so? Well, that was it for me.

In my dismal state, I barely noticed, but she re-positioned her legs...to actually be CLOSER to my dick and touching it again. Upon noticing and fully registering this, I snapped me out of that dark state, in utter disbelief. She was actually looking past my underhanded sneakiness and going for this?! I was in complete shock. Princess sister actually began moving her pristine arched feet up and down on little brother's now hard-as-fuck bishop. Needless to say, it did not take me long to spurt up a huge was. Now, get this. To this day, I do not fully understand why I chose to do this, but if you stop reading at this point, I'll understand...but I actually cleaned up my own mess off of her feet...with my tongue.

Our dialogue for that evening?

ME: "Good night, sis."

HER: "Good night, bro."

OK so, I don't think it counts as hardcore incest but I have fucked 3 of my cousins and one of them is still available to me, all this since I was 15 (26 now) the first time i did it was because we were forced to sleep togheter due to poor heating while in vacation. It was pretty nice but I was scared shitless thinking she was gonna tell but she pretty much liked it it was just rubbing between her lips and cumming outside at first but one time she didn't had her period for about two fucking weeks and we thought I'd knocked her up, fortunately that was not the case, she started birth control and we still didn't have proper sex, one day I was getting back home from the library, and we were both in high school as I was doing some homework she came and asked if I ate something, I sad no and she started to fix something for me to eat, it was a mutual understanding that whenever we were alone we acted like a normal teenage couple so I groped her and asked to have her panties and stuff like that and she kissed me, nornal stuff so anyway she was wearing her uniform skirt and I was playing with her pubes normally that ended up with us rubbing together so I was not worried I parted her buttcheeks and started to rub my peen into her, and this time she was scorching hot, this was maybe two 6 months after she started birth control so she gained a little weight but still she was the sexiest girl i had ever touched up until that point so anyway I'm sniffing her panties and we're rubbing togheter then suddenly she asks for me to sit in a chair and starts to rub harder and harder the she hops off and starts sucking my dick, I'm diamonds and ask her to bend over, trying to get in inside her but for some fucking reason i was failing (now we had discussed this previously and she was not so inclined to let me fuck her pussy she was OK with sucking me off and the rubbing and titty fucking but she doesn't have great tits)
Cont?
Aldo pic related is her

Attached: IMG_20190406_203940_224.jpg (307x450, 36K)

>>I took a road trip with my female cousin.
>We shared hotel rooms, camped in tents together.
>We never had sex together.
.>We saw each other naked on many occasions.
>We both live North of the Mason Dixon Line.

Attached: Ku Klux Klan.jpg (479x579, 79K)

Fuck.. imagining that shit has me diamonds. Has the dynamic changed much recently, now that she's in her 20s and living alone?

Only got gay stuff i did with my brother but i already posted the greentexts in another thread earlier today

Lol

I’m pretty sure my cousin wants to fuck me.

Ah, I see she is a lesbian and you are a faggot.

Fuck yes continue

The dynamic has only improved in a sexual sense. We're both quite more aware of a lot of things in life, as comes with experience. Our discussions about daily bullshit are more interesting but we still stay silent about our sexual foot affairs. Her footjobs have definitely improved a lot. I now combine toe sucking with them, usually before the footjob and a lot of times during. We still do the stupid movie/show watching thing as a mood setter. We don't kiss or make out or anything, though. It's strictly my dick/mouth and her feet. I think neither one of us wants this to escalate in to outright fucking, but the thought has crossed my mind of what it would be like to go to full blast orifice party on her. I think we're both afraid of that actually getting way too weird or fucked up.

I'm pretty sure she has foot affairs with her boyfriends, too, because some times she will use new techniques on me that seem already practiced. Still, my biggest fears are either exposure or her cutting the whole thing off and not speaking to me ever again. I know that will likely not happen, because we are a really cool bro and sis in a normal sense, but the thought still haunts me.

Makes sense. Still sounds hot as fuck. Is she always fully dressed?

My younger cousin (male) jerked me off when we were in middle school. This was my only gay experience. Ask me anything.

Yes, she remains fully clothed the entire time, though wears short shorts and puts on perfume and make-up, showers and all that typical girly stuff when she knows I'll be over for the evening. I've also smelled fresh nail polish aroma in her house a few times upon walking in. Won't lie at all about the fact that it does help make it more pleasurable for me to know she is presenting herself in that way, just for me. Though I never look back at her, I know she fingers herself while I do the deed. She tries to keep it quiet, but does slip up with the occasional pleasurable soft gasps moans and "mmmm"s. Obviously she gets a lot out of it as well.

Your cousin is Jia Lissa... Mhm.

I was underage when this happened and my girl cousin was in college, but we’re Asian so it’s hard to tell ages. Spent the week at my Aunt’s house with both girl cousins and slept in the big bed with both of them and on the second night, the younger of the two, who was 19 at the time reached down and started stroking me. She thinks I’m asleep even though I have a raging bone so she keeps going til I pretend to be surprised “waking up”. We end up fucking the rest of the week and the older cousin ends up sleeping downstairs in disgust. I’m also adopted so it was technically fair game but damn... good times.

Does she feel your cock on here ass?

does her bf know

>I know she fingers herself while I do the deed. She tries to keep it quiet, but does slip up with the occasional pleasurable soft gasps moans and "mmmm"s.

Whole new dimension.. almost wish you'd take a look back, catch her, and ask her if she wants help haha But that's risky, I guess. Do you think she's ever came during?

more

Have experience with my little sister and my mom
I am about to go upstairs and slide myself into my mom again, any tips or word of encouragement for an user? Also any interest for the stories about me and sis/mom?

Attached: 1553376335238.jpg (694x1024, 63K)

Not really family but I was smoking with my best friend, his girlfriend and his girlfriend’s younger sister. Twenty minutes in, the younger sister (she’s 21 ) tells me that the smoke got her all horny and she wants to get off. Her bf is one of my best friends, too, but I follow her downstairs to keep an eye out for her; really hesitant, myself, cuz I don’t really like cheaters but she gives me a look, like, “bruh come help me”. I sit down next to her and she grabs my hand and puts it up against her shorts but everyone else comes downstairs, too, and ruins the moment. We got ballsy and waited for everyone to crash in the living room and she slept on the couch next to me and let me finger her. She tried to jerk me off but it would have been noisier so we had to stop. At least she got hers.

Most certainly. I have noticed the very wet crotch on her shorts a couple after the times of hearing her make noises. She usually tries to make for the bathroom "gotta go pee" style quite quickly after it happens. Yes, I do not turn about to make comments on it because of the risk of fucking this level of relationship up. Some times I think of myself as weak for not going a step further, but I know that there are boundaries in every girl's mind and once you cross certain lines it's fucking OVER. No going back, and I do not want to screw up what is already a really good thing that I imagine a lot of guys with sister's that have hot feet only ever dream of having. However, if she initiated something further than what we have, I can not say I wouldn't cave in and just go for it.

Let's see her

Go for it

user please. More.

Where your mom at?

Pic related? Pun intended

GTFO.

Do you ever comment on her feet and what you think of them? It sounds like it's all pretty quiet once you get to that point.

I used to stat with my Aunt and Uncle a few counties over during the summer when I was a teenager. My cousin was a year older than me, and I would steal her underwear and jerk off into it.

Well since im a schizo fuck i was with my cousin and he kinda jerked me and thats about it. voices started saying shit and he got scared but worse things have happened so i guess it was part of an act to psyop me. idc really.

I only do sexual things with non family relatives.

Meanie :^(

Reported for faggotry.

How so?

My own thread got deleted with my stories and pics

So post here...

Fucked my cousin.
Didn’t see her for years
Finally saw her at a thanks giving party
Was with my pregnant fiancé
Was awkward
Got a call from my grandpa saying I called her a nigger (she’s like islander)
Now I don’t see half my family.
Kinda worth it

id like to be her bro with benefits

It does stay pretty hush-hush. The most I've ever told her is that she has nice colors of nail polish. Since I did, she makes sure to keep them painted almost all of the time Kind of a typical compliment. I've also told her in my younger years my fascination with how veiny her feet are. One of the first things I did was trace her protruding veins with my forefinger. That's another one of my kinks because of her, but it is only for nice soft and youthful veiny type of feet. I hate gross gramdma types veiny dried out wrinkly feet.

FUCKING POOINLOOS ARE EVERYWHERE NOW.

me and my sister use to smell each others butss when we where little kids, pull down our pants and take turns sticking our nose right in there lol

i caught my brother fucking our male German Shepard in the backyard when I was like 10 he was like 16 that was really awkward and distributing i just pretended i didn't notice and went back inside.

When I was 12 and my sister was 10, we used to watch porn together and imitate the scenes. My sister at the time was 4'11 with green eyes and blonde hair and she loved sucking my dick so much she would sneak into my room at night and go under the covers just to do it.

We also played a game called "rubbing" where i basically mounted her from behind with her in a prone position and slid my cock between her ass and thighs.

That's hot. Any stories to go with this?

>be 7
>Older bro "let's play doctor"
sucked his dick 5 times
>Be 9
>Playing house w/ cousins and brothers
>Somehow I'm dad
>Kiss "mom" my cousin

>Be in primary school still
>Same cousin and I coin a 'game' which involves dry humping and wrestling.
>Be 17
>420 w/ new cousin
>Be beta
>Try holding hand
>GTFO

are you male or female user?

i used to sneak into her room into our teens to fondle her. Most of the time she was actually asleep but i think she eventually figured it out and just pretended to be asleep. I would slide her panties off and finger her while jerking off on her ass. i loved to cum right on her asshole and let it drip down and pull her panties back up.

We never talk about this stuff, but im in my twenties now and so is she, and tbh i'm a /fit/ fag and have been lifting for years. When we do see eachother, I am pretty sure she wants to fuck me but would never ever admit it

When I was 13 I was in a group because I may have sexually assaulted somebody when puberty started. IDK I do not remember it, just woke up on probation one day. Well a few fags we're in the group disclosing.
>One: he was 17, his little cousin of 6 enters his room, dude used his little cousin's smol hole, got caught, he thought his cousin understood how to keep a secret.
>Two: guy was 13, at a family slumber party. Waited till his cousin was asleep. He fingered her pussy. Masterbated. Went to sleep. And he still had his finger in her
>Third dude: similar to first dude had a younger cousin he was 18& he was 17. All would've been okay but emphasis on 'younger cousin's aunt walked in on them

Male

Vanessa?

than youre a fag m8

Attached: dcfvb.png (259x246, 118K)

>5 times
did you stroke it to?

I use my daughter as often as possible. Her 14 year old cunt is just too tight to resist.

in your fantasy ?

when did that start?

Attached: 1554350976160.png (1250x1250, 1.63M)

Pics ?

I used to take my bondage fetish out on one of my two sisters (they're twins) throughout most of our adolescence and preteen years. Started as a game when we would tickle fight each other.
One day I tied her up when I kept threatening to do so if she didn't give up. It was like she wanted it. I gave her multiple warnings and she just kept going. I tied her hands behind her back with a pair of my mom's pantyhose and tickled her feet mercilessly as she squirmed.
This led to many great times. It was pretty much assumed that the moment we had the house to ourselves we would "play" as often as possible. It started innocent enough: tying up and tickling and so on. But it became so much more and I couldn't have hoped for a better childhood to learn my kinks. I probably fucked her up for life and we never talk about it any more, but it was totally worth it IMO. (I didn't fuck her or anything before you ask. We did pretty much everything else by the end though)

You were just kids. Relax yourself.

Chill kid. For every dick there is a pussy somewhere that fits.

That's pretty prejudicial of you.

Active Yea Forums server:
discord
[dl]-I-I2I-I-[lb]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

She wants to suck your dick.

send her a picture of your dick

Ok there is no way this is OPs sister

Fuck off LOGFAG.

Lol, keep trying buddy

No u

discord
X1]-X)2(X-[1X
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 2.jpg (396x372, 58K)

Damn you missed out on a chance for an orgy user, I mean it really sucks one was black but it still coulda been worth it yano?

my twin sister and I have sex when my parents are asleep for the last 4 years

Attached: spit drip.jpg (738x1249, 88K)

I'm so sorry for you user

I've seen this pic before. You're lying.

My cousin and I would masturbate in the same room, it started when we were about 12 and 13 but went on for a few years. His family moved further away when we were 16 and 17 so our weekends together watching porn and jerking it slowed down. We were pretty open about it when reminiscing in the end and no one in the family had anything to say about it. He died of cancer last year, we were more like brothers than even he and his actual brothers. never did sex stuff to each other but had seen each others cocks and rubbed one out on the same couch multiple times. we loved girls gone wild.

>not super attractive
wtf are you talking about

>be me
>be 9 years old
>have younger cousin, she's about 6 or 7
>playing "hospital"
>I was doctor, she was nurse
>played hospital in hidden part of the backyard of her house
>she insisted on "kissing the doctor"
>she leans in on my and kisses me, sticking her tongue in my mouth and practically slobbered on my mouth
>tried to kiss her back, but it ended up being sloppy
>she would do this periodically while we played hospital
>every time she leaned in for a kiss i stuck my tongue out and she would tongue my mouth
>did more things in later years but never talk about it again
I wonder if she still remembers

kek

got My little sister to suck my dick when she came home blackout drunk one time. I rubbed on her body the whole time and came on her face. She was 16 I was 17. Pic related

Attached: A1115BB4-9C39-4CD1-88F8-C8CE69DCC68B.jpg (640x808, 197K)

You're 13 or 14 and using a fake tinder profile when you match with...your gorgeous mom

To hear more of this LARP my Kik is groovynoise