Fuck google captcha

Fuck google captcha
It used to be that you only needed to do one and now it makes you do 20 in a row and it still isnt enough, i wonder why that is
Find somebody else to train your stupid AI you bunch of leftist faggots

Attached: captcha.png (400x579, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it also thinks firetrucks are buses.

Pro tip: when you see the verify button turn to "skip" or "next", click through it til it says "verify" instead.

give it a shot in a different browser. see if it still makes you do 20. i'm too lazy and definitely too stupid to figure out why, but i switched to a different firefox and it went from 20 to just 1-2 max.

Me the other day trying to get the digits had to do fucking 20 different captchas failing every time

Also that any line bunch of white lines on a road is a pedestrian crossing.

Even thinks the wake up strip is a crossing.

Attached: wakeup.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Will try that, thanks

Soon people will no longer post because bots will be snarter than us. The internet will just be bots spamming fot the few people who still choose to surf the web.

It s working.

when the pictures disappear just click the ones with the same thing on it again

The faster you shitpost, the more captcha you get, retard.

Guys this is a robot! Kill it!!

>when the pictures disappear just click the ones with the same thing on it again
when the button reads next just click it instantly

works 98%

The disappearing captcha was brought to this land by satan himself
Im failing to see why do they need a 20sec animation on it

Thats what I ask myself, too. Every time.
It could be so much faster.

Sometimes the pictures fade away, making it nearly impossible to solve the captchas. Fuck google and their bullshit.

just buy a Yea Forums pass! or become a janitor the pass is literally free

Im glad i dont starve to death at the end of the month

It' IP address-based. If it doesn't like your range, say if you are using a VPN or TOR, it will hit you with Captchas forever.

>you bunch of leftist faggots
yeah blame the left for captcha, assclown

Iev got a 4chin pass

I live in dorms and my ip adress is from the range that belongs to my university. I doubt that is the case

I did switch to firefox now and it seems to make me do 1-2 at once tops

i dont know man i get one captcha, maybe 2 and then i can post without entering another one for a couple minutes

Google is known to lean very far left
I couldnt think of a better insult at the moment

>A giant multi-national corporation that exploits millions of workers through the whole world
>Left
Something doesn't add up, user

How can a company exploit a worker that works voluntarily and can quit at anytime?

Do some research. For example they disbanded an AI-related ethic council after complains from their staff adressing the political views of two of the members. You can take a guess about what views it were.

Maybe not the leadership but the californian employes are faggy as fuck

Actually, that's worse. Since we ran out of IP addresses in January, 2011. when the last two /8 blocks were allocated, large organizations use private addresses internally, and use address translation to utilize a few, or only one, external, non-private address. So Captcha sees thousands of post requests for a few, or one, address, and thinks it's a bot.

If a different browser helped, try clearing out your cache, or use an Incognito Window (Chrome, control-shift-n) or a Private Window (Firefox, control-shift-P). Those clear when you close them, and won't clear your cookies for the non-private stuff.

Yes that would be the case not being for the fact that these dorms are old as fuck and they gave me a public adress (ipconfig say the same adress as whatsmyip does - im assuming thats how you find out, right?)

what

Also cleared the cookies, done 8 and theres no end in sight

Correct. I'm really surprised, that makes your computer vulnerable to Internet attacks, if it's a valid, routable public IP address.

Google "private IPV4 address ranges"

Anything not in these ranges is a valid, routable public IP address. Yikes! That means I could ping your computer from China!

Captcha is hell if you're using a script blocker.

That might be the case actually

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-06 at 1.56.34 PM.png (697x587, 359K)

A corporation tricking you into doing shitwork for free is capitalism of the highest order, moron. No leftists here.

I just block Google analytics with my ad blocker instead.
I used to use Noscript on it and it made the captchas take multiple minutes to solve.

Attached: why..png (511x738, 396K)

They're testing your willingness to work for free.

I have the best luck browsing with Tor, but posting is a lost cause. So I cut & paste the URL from TOR into a private Firefox window, post, then return to Tor. This seriously limits the amount of traffic anyone could see between me and Yea Forums to just a handful of requests per day. I am hoping that if I keep my traffic really low, nobody will notice. I have run corporate Internet proxies in the past, and anything on the Internet that isn't outright b& is monitored by threshold, so it has to reach a certain level before alarms go off.

I remember that before, when clicked on "I'm not a robot" immediately checked me out without working captcha but now it does not happen anymore. It is always captcha now. Why does that not happen anymore?

Google is leftist. They want the benefits of capitalism, with none of the downsides, and also want the benefits of being a type of governing body also with none of the downsides.

I did some experiments and i dont think it will route anything to me. Who knows the routing here is really retarded.
It wont let me share the cable to my phone (how do they find out its my phone trying to access the network and not my pc is a mystery) for example
virtual mashines wont connect either

test

gay

Why wouldnt you want nobody to know

Google white American family. The results will show which side Google is on

Attached: 1554493990912.jpg (1024x721, 129K)

holy shit i thought i was the only one

You have to do more the post you post, if you're at the point of doing 20, you're posting too much, go outside.

Holy fuck thats next level

If they are running Cisco switches, they have probably enabled port security, which limits the number of hardware addresses that can access the port. Another way is sticky hardware addresses. It learns the first hardware address that connects, saves it in its list, but won't save others that connect later. If the hardware address is not on its list, the device gets no service.

I trained an ai to solve these puzzles. So basically an ai is training an ai.

I am thinking of setting up a captcha solving service

I thought if i use NAT it will conceal the mac?

NAT is not a firewall

It's supposed to, but HTML 5 has all these X-Forwarded-For headers that can get populated with all sorts of information you may not wish to share. Just depends upon what software is doing NAT for you.

In a way it is actually. If you are behind a NAT only outgoing traffic is routable, incoming is not

virtualbox and tried to ping 8.8.8.8. didnt work