Why won't people date Charlize Theron?

Why won't people date Charlize Theron?

Attached: iem7g2x9dnq21.png (627x767, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiss100.co.ke/charlize-theron-dresses-her-six-year-old-adopted-son-in-a-dress/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlize_Theron#Personal_life
people.com/2015/08/01/charlize-theron-adopts-daughter-august/
soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she must be insufferable too.

shes pretty hot, but single moms are sort of a turn off for me because im trying to get my life together still so i cant raise anything else

She's a nigger lover

HUGE turnoff

Kids? nope...

Black kids?? NOPE

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-203057.jpg (370x448, 16K)

She's a gilf but she seems pretty headstrong and demanding. She's punted about every guy she's ever been with.

She's also probably got a strong case of GPS (golden pussy syndrome)...

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-201226.jpg (496x603, 23K)

because she virtue signal with her 2black kids.

She hit the wall a decade ago. No one wants dry feminazi pussy

>grow a pair
Why doesn't the cunt ask guys out.

Anyway I never liked her after seeing her "crying." (acting) in front of the war criminal nelson Mandela like he was a good person at all.
On top of that, single mother is a big no no for me plus niglet babies is double no no.
I bet she is an insufferable cunt IRL.

what if i asked her out? Im unemployed.

Go for it, its only as yay or nay, she might be so desperate for cock she will buy you shit.

>doesnt know why people dont want to date her

>2 kids

>both niggers

Did she adopt those kids ?

>seth rogan

god damn jews

Attached: 3cea9f54069a2699db6450145e5239c8.jpg (600x600, 39K)

all ask her out if he gives me her credit card.

probably because they see her 2 nigger kids and are like "nope,dont want to deal with this"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1530406744048.png (660x302, 75K)

Charlie Theron...
Positive
1 Looks great
2 Fucking good actress

Negative
1 Adopted Niglet Babies
She should have thought about this harder. Honest to god i got no problem with a single mother, but would never date someone with nigglets. The dynamics to trying to father two of those things is astronomical

2 Politics
Everything she has gotten herself involved in or virtue singled for I pretty much have written her off as a potential mate.

Dear Theron, I do have a pair and thats why I refuse to date you. Its not intimidation, its abject horror at being with you that drives men away.

Nothing new here, 10/10's are lonely cause no one dares to ask them out

She likely has a lover who isn't in the public eye, or she doesn't really want one.

This is clearly nothing more than marketing and press for Seth Rogan's latest comedic abortion. God, I can hear his donkey laugh in my head already.

Its already been confirmed that she likes black men.

I kekd

apparently they didnt grow a pair, though

So do we take her word for it or yours?

/thread

Attached: 1538841522623.jpg (195x195, 23K)

This just in, some user on a Laotian fingerpainting website refuses to date Charlize Theron

Maybe she should grow a pair of tits and act like a woman

10/10 Too much maintenance. That's why I went 6/10. It's pretty good but the uglier they are to closer they seem to hang with vapid feminazis.

Nice try schlomo

Are you a nigger? Because she won't be interested if you're not. You can be unemployed if you are though, coal burners rarely care if you have a job.

t. Charlize

Dork

Attached: 7654DE79-D7C5-4872-AE46-1EC3D6A53618.png (750x1334, 362K)

two small niggers come in the package?

yeaaah.... nah

>Adopted Niglet Babies
>Implying she didn't shit them out herself

what makes u think u know she likes bkack men?
also

Attached: 1401168415.jpg (2308x1616, 155K)

/thread, tbh

Ya got me

Attached: a4be40446f3fde72bcbd1d672442453407e67a6bc09c1d0d1814b5e3fbd779f1.jpg (625x564, 70K)

I would just perfer not to think that. but yes, those niglets may well be her own and that would explain a lot of why she is single. After all no black is going to stick around and play daddy.

This thread pretty much sums up the opinions of woman who date black dudes fairly.

Attached: 1501980.jpg (540x701, 41K)

I'm pretty sure she's a huge coal burner. I can't be assed to look it up, but I think she had her own tv show at one point where she was married to some nigger.

Who the fuck let you out of your pol containment pen. You have to go back.

>im pretty sure
>based on i say so
>her
>that dark

She fucked herself over with those kids. No woman ever thinks ahead about how undateable they would be after they have kids. All they think about in the moment is that they want kids, and than after they have them, if they wind up single again they whine because guys avoid them. It's their own fault. They do it to themselves by having kids.

Every guy is right for not wanting to date a single mom, because the guy will always come second to her kids. It's not fair, reasonable, or even healthy to come second in a relationship.

I have no pity for single moms who can't find a man. They didn't think through the long term consequences of having kids before they had them.

At every age, there are plenty of single women without kids where a guy wouldn't have to put up with coming second.

Single moms should be shipped off to an island somewhere to live out the rest of their lives alone, and on that island they can spend the next 18 years explaining to their children what a short sighted decision mommy made by having them. Then when the kids turn 18, they can leave the island and go back to the mainland and live a normal life with people who didn't make that bad decision.

Well that's a shame. She can fuck off and die now.

Why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around that she fucks niggers? Are you in love with this bitch or something?

why is it so hard for u to wrap yout head around the idea that jews and balcks r not to blame for everything u dont like?

and neither is mixerd

No not everything, but most things. Niggers also make life miserable for everyone else.

>taking a hollywood actress' word when she's out promoting a film about the very topic she's blathering to the press about

no

Yes, they do. Like refusing to wear headphones and playing their nigger music on their phones in public, as if non-niggers want to hear that shit.

God damn was she bangin in Heat.

I’d fuck her any day over my boyfriend.

she seems like such a catch, lol

>This is clearly nothing more than marketing and press for Seth Rogan's latest comedic abortion.
This, stop talking about this bullshit.

stop having enslaved them and then treated them like subhumans
>headphones
oh, thats why u dont have a job or friends?

>we dont wear headphones cuz we waz slaves
And this is why nobody likes you fucking niggers, they're all retarded

missed the point like your nigger dad missed his alimony payment

Why would I devote my time and energy to raising children who aren't of my race? That doesn't happen in nature. You don't see birds raising puppies

Attached: 1552529221151s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>y I refuse to date you.
kek, didn;t knoe it was ylyl

Don't worry user, she wouldn't date you anyway. She's talking about men in her league.

>Don't worry user, she wouldn't date you anyway.
Of course she wouldn't, she only dates niggers

Fucking this! Mandela wasn't a hero he was a fucking terrorist! Ended apartheid? It was the best thing that ever happened to the country, look at the absolute shithole south Africa has turned into since they have blacks equal rights!

dating single mom's is fine (though mostly it's not) though clearly virtue signalling "oh what a great person I am adopting these two niglets" is a massive turn off for nearly every man. No black man is gonna have her with 2 kids, that aren't even hers from another nigger. And no white man is gonna take her offer because who the fuck wants to be tied down to a bitch with 2 niglets that she didnt even give birth to?! Fuck that noise

they actually do by, like, definition. Black people are fine (sometimes) but nigger are universally bad for everyone concerned

Why do you keep saying she adopted those niglets?

>global warming cuz niggers in usa and jews
pull your head out of your ass with that fallacy of irrelevant thesis

What is your fucking point? You dumb nigger. I said niggers make life bad for everyone else, which they do, with an example. And you're the dumbfuck that overdosed on nigger cock and can't refute it.

>dating single mom's is fine (though mostly it's not) though clearly virtue signalling "oh what a great person I am adopting these two niglets" is a massive turn off for nearly every man. No black man is gonna have her with 2 kids, that aren't even hers from another nigger. And no white man is gonna take her offer because who the fuck wants to be tied down to a bitch with 2 niglets that she didnt even give birth to?! Fuck that noise

It doesn't matter what color the babies are. As a man in a relationship with a single mom, you will always come second to her kids, and that's not mentally or emotionally healthy for you as a man in any way. Psychologically speaking, it is very unhealthy to date a single mother.

hard pass

ok, first off thats the first comment i've made in this fucking thread. And 2, because I know how to use google you fucking retard.

kiss100.co.ke/charlize-theron-dresses-her-six-year-old-adopted-son-in-a-dress/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlize_Theron#Personal_life

>Why won't people date Charlize Theron?

Pretty sure that story is bullshit.

It's all about making neckbeards think they have a chance. Like hot chicks on facebook who post about "omgodz, sooo lonlyz, cn'T find guy right guy" and then gets tons of sympathy form desperate neckbeards to bathe in while at the same time looking down on those fags.

Attached: bullshit.jpg (437x468, 59K)

>old whore with monkeys
mystery why no one wants

I don't believe for one second she adopted those niggers. It's far more likely her stupid ass had them out of wedlock from some dumb nigger and she's using this as a cover story. Because you know, making niggers look bad is racist now.

You're always gonna come second regardless! There are not many women who would choose their partners over the kids they've given birth to. Not many at all! At least in charlize' case, she didnt give birth to them, so there's not that bond a natural mother would have. I'd argue it's very unhealthy, and incredibly naive, to assume that you're gonna be number 1 in any relationship with a woman when she's got kids, single mother or not.

fucking look at them man! They're nigger nigger, not some bastard half-breed with light brown skin

which woman in 2019 doesn't?

>Charlize Theron
>fat now
>43, 15+years past being pretty
>two niggers in tow

yeah mystery

I hear that

They're too dark to be mixed race. Agreed on making niggers looked bad is "racist" now. But if they were her's she'd be bragging just how progressive she is, and anti-racist for having kids with a coon

Attached: 33453465.jpg (1400x933, 484K)

I unirioncally would not date her. I can pick up younger fertile girls who have not adopted niglets and while I am not rich I have savings and my bills paid.

There is nothing there for me

If I remember her and Tom Hardy didn't get along on the set, I dont remember the specifics

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-034037_Instagram.jpg (1436x1804, 979K)

Even in the movie prometious she banged a nego

Attached: 1267486374002.jpg (251x251, 11K)

>You're always gonna come second regardless! There are not many women who would choose their partners over the kids they've given birth to. Not many at all! At least in charlize' case, she didnt give birth to them, so there's not that bond a natural mother would have. I'd argue it's very unhealthy, and incredibly naive, to assume that you're gonna be number 1 in any relationship with a woman when she's got kids, single mother or not.

You are under social conditioning.

No, im just not an insecure, emotionally-immature incel like you. I don't need my partner to think the sun shines out of my ass to feel good about myself, i'm perfectly capable of feeling good about me without being validated by someone else.

wow I wonder why??

annoying neighbour being a nigger isnt a conspiracy. If u cant keep up, why r u bringing it all up

So now you're admitting that niggers are shitty people?

>Charlize Theron
the kids are adopted:

people.com/2015/08/01/charlize-theron-adopts-daughter-august/

yes, both are adopted

those are adopted...

they would, she is too high status and everyone knows women won't date under their status, they basically never will

it's the reason for her issue, if she was willing to fuck the handsome guy who works at walmart she would have an endless lineup of handsome losers at her disposal willing to give her the dick

but she's a woman, so naturally only a famous guy or a guy above her level financially will be acceptable to her, and naturally she probably wants him to also be handsome as well

but lets not pretend she probably isn't sneaking some dick here and there, she just won't date anything that isn't on her level, but a little bit of dick under her level from time to time, probably

Attached: neckbeard.png (200x195, 51K)

so u r stikll deflecting the fact niggers and jews r not a conspiracy to blame for your misfortune?

this. oh so this.

>grow a pair and date me
>chastises masculinity
The age of feminism and the consequences of women that fall for the meme.

I've got a pair of eyeballs, and just using those, I can tell you that this bitch is a train wreck that will never stop crashing.

How much you wanna bet she fucks the niglets

Attached: 1553959138402m.jpg (576x1024, 42K)

Jesus, what's wrong with you guys? You don't have to marry her or have the slightest relationship with her adopted kids. You just have to go out with her and then screw her. Her pussy is not even ruined from having kids! She's not looking for a step-daddy. The poor woman just wants some adult company now and then. I'd do it, but my wife would get pissed.

>No, im just not an insecure, emotionally-immature incel like you. I don't need my partner to think the sun shines out of my ass to feel good about myself, i'm perfectly capable of feeling good about me without being validated by someone else.

You've been swallowing the blue pill to relationships and kids you're whole life, and anyone who suggests any possible different lifestyle seems to shatter your reality.

You probably think it's ok to have kids if you have to work for a living to.

>Jesus, what's wrong with you guys? You don't have to marry her or have the slightest relationship with her adopted kids. You just have to go out with her and then screw her. Her pussy is not even ruined from having kids! She's not looking for a step-daddy. The poor woman just wants some adult company now and then. I'd do it, but my wife would get pissed.

That's pretty sad that you would settle for banging a woman with kids, when there is an endless supply of women without kids who you can just bang.

This user is woke.

Attached: 1517873843541-r9k.webm (576x432, 1.36M)

How mentally fucked in the head do you have to be to adopt two kids, that aren't even your own race, without a fucking husband? Not only as a man, as a HUMAN BEING I don't want to be associated with someone like this, let alone go out with her.

I'll ask her out. What's her phone number? Does she suck dick?

Hey, Jane was fine chick, don't drag her down with this nonsense

adopted kids. she would never breed with a nog.

Attached: 1552832762379.jpg (436x1024, 100K)

She wasn’t in Heat.
That was Ashley Judd.

That's the thing. She asks for anyone, but the moment anyone responds, she subjects them to a rich and liberal purity test. Meanwhile, the dudes who would meet her criteria are happily settled with more down-to-earth women.

Attached: 12jhg24705061519.jpg (750x600, 64K)

lol

No sane, single man in her class would choose a 43 year old woman with 2 black kids in tow, when there are a million other girls half her age and no baggage. Even a deluded, virtue-signaling, beta male would come to his senses before making that mistake...

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-161315.jpg (381x513, 20K)

I would but the wf would get mad. Also I'm a man dont believe we equal she a woman she should take care of her man.

There was apparently tension because he's a fucking hero and she used to be pretty hot, but is now coating entirely on the rose-tinted glow of nostalgia.

Also, to the original question - I will never understand anyone wanting to raise someone else's kid, but even less so when that kid is adopted as a call to the world that she "don't need no man". I'm not saying single mothers are bad, I just don't really want to feel like I'm in the way rather than part of a team.

*coasting

>43
>born in Africa
>2 kids (both adopted and black)
>not as hot as she's made out to be

Why won't anyone date me??? :(

lol

She doesn't want a date. She's been single for a decade and happily adopting young black males. It's clear that she's a paedophile and is in to baby black dick. That's her thing. She is just giving the whole "oh boy I wish I had a husband" spiel to keep up appearances as "normal". If you think this is outlandish just bear in mind that 1/10 women are sexually attracted to children.

Check her out in "Aeon Flux". Never got the acclaim it deserved.

maybe for her money

>I'm not saying single mothers are bad

Single mothers are the incubators of the broken parts of society.

Attached: single-mothers.jpg (1200x1200, 415K)

NOT ONLY SHE'S RAISING LITTLE NEGROS! SHE'S RAISING A TRANSGENDER NEGRO!

can't make this shit up, her 7yo son ids as a girl

I was raised by a single mother and turned out mostly fine.

MOSTLY.

But the thing is, I do have serious mental health problems because she was and still is a drama queen. She worked hard to keep us in a home with food on the table and instilled in me a love for reading that did me a lot of good in life, but I'm still damaged goods.

She chose to fuck a scumbag beaner with a drug problem knowing he wasn't the type who would stick around if she got knocked up.

She chose not to abort me when she should have.

And now I suffer for it.

I love my mom, but she made a huge mistake and we're both still paying for it.

Single mothers are toxic. I know, because I love one. The one who raised me.

This guy gets it.

Basically, you’re dealing with the highest paid actress in the business, meaning she is shooting someone who at least makes more than her and is attractive enough for her to be seen in public with. I’m sure she’s banging doctors and lawyers on a weekly basis, but they’re beneath her, so she will never date or marry them publicly. Unless, perhaps she got with some ultra famous lawyer like a Johnny Cochran, but there isn’t really one of them in the current year.

Whats the point of making up abbreviations if you're just gonna write the full phrase directly after? Are you simple mate?

Shows that no matter how famous you are, a single mom with a half-nig kid is bottom barrel dating material.

*single for 10 years* i wonder why?
I suppose if she's since 32 years old then there's a fucking problem with her.

Bc she looks like a dyke and a non-passing female at the same time

it didnt deserve any

"Single moms should be shipped off to an island somewhere to live out the rest of their lives alone, and on that island they can spend the next 18 years explaining to their children what a short sighted decision mommy made by having them. Then when the kids turn 18, they can leave the island and go back to the mainland and live a normal life with people who didn't make that bad decision."

LMFAO :))))))))))

Coming from someone who binges on "Ernest" movies...

coming from some1, who binges on glue

What a dipshit, you are correct. Both are still fine as fuck

You guys should kiss a little

Damn that was deep

Nice user

I didn't make that one up, but figured most of the neckbeards here wouldn't have a clue what it means...

Attached: Screenshot_20190116-175814.jpg (1292x1080, 126K)

Suck snot...

sounds like a setup, yeah sure, grow a pair, only to be shot down when you try to have sex with her or worse yet, get the sex and be accused of sexual assault, rape and host all kinds of other things once she's done with you. No thanks, I have enough drama from my ex who was batshit crazy too.

HARD PASS

>God, I can hear his donkey laugh in my head already.

Imagine having a laugh that somehow makes even the most mundane things comedy gold.

Attached: 823685986_1280.jpg (970x546, 52K)

nigger baby

>we need to get rid of this """"""toxic"""""" masculinity, its bad for women
>OMG where are all the men, why are guys nowadays all man children, why won't anyone grow a pair and ask me out????????

Attached: congratulations-you-played-yourself-you-really-fucking-played-14833345.png (500x406, 93K)

I would have no problem, dating a single mother and raising her children. They are kids and they deserve a father and if the mother is hot and has a great character, why not?

Are claiming she doesn't love her nigger kids?

Man you're right, I'm such a neckbeard I thought is might stand for Global Positioning System

Yea, I can think of at least two reasons why no one wants to....

maybe lose the dike haircut and dress more feminine and guys might think she's approachable.

isnt she pushing 50

probably but like old guys would want that used snatch maybe

She's 44. She's also Afrikaner which explains a lot.

Pfft I've been single for more than 10 years. And they tell me that I shouldn't talk to women in public or even seem like I have any intention of sex ever because it would be sexual harassment.
Oh the double standards. I'm glad she's not getting any, hope that whole movement works in that direction.

A lot? A lot of women? LOL

In all seriousness, I'd but in her. She was a kind soul and probably would do it all, being she's surrounded by does 100%

shes too skinny. she wont eat

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1

oh dear! I thought you were just joking but

Attached: cant make this shit up.png (831x649, 72K)

>Imagine having a laugh that somehow makes even the most mundane things comedy gold.

Attached: Pontius.jpg (682x1024, 116K)

Rip bam margera

Is she sterile or somthing? If she didn't want to suffer pregnancy why not have some in vitro children with some olympian champion or male model? Why the fuck would you adop black kids... oh thats right virtue signaling.

>I refuse to date you

yeah, I myself refuse to have a foursome with Danish triplets on moral grounds...

You fucking stupid cunt.

>It's not fair, reasonable, or even healthy to come second in a relationship

wow, you're terrified of toddlers? fuck is wrong with you?

How old were you when you fucked her, and how drunk was she?

I am guessing she is a celebrity? Don't they only date other celebrities? That would cut down the potential pool right there.

How are you supposed to raise black children? Do you play rap on their crib?

She's a liar, it's a way to make nice men seem like they are bad once again.

all the other replies in this thread gives me hope for manhood.

> she's a single mother
fuck no

> she virtue signals with nigger babies
fuck no

> she hit the wall 15 years ago
fuck no

> she's a hollywood political nightmare
fuck no

She will never get a man to love her ever. That ship sailed. She's damaged goods in so many ways. I'm a nobody and my wife is 1000x hotter than her, friendly, fun, supportive, and hates niggers more than I do.

Attached: PoolsideHandsHips.jpg (799x1167, 247K)