India will be a superpower no matter how much you white cucks hate us. Prove me wrong, protip you can't

India will be a superpower no matter how much you white cucks hate us. Prove me wrong, protip you can't.

Attached: India.png (1350x900, 37K)

The victory of T-Series is proof enough.

Yeah, probably.
But it will always be a grimy shithole and a poor place to live, at least in our lifetimes.

Attached: 1544507966637.png (400x400, 30K)

Open bobs and lasagna

i moved to a very multicultural city recently. i'm from an almost exclusively white area. i had no idea i will think so but now i can objectively say indian girls are the hottest by far, irish redheads are a close second tho.

Aren't you the guys that can't seem to poop in a toilet?

how will you handle china?

this. you might rise to become one of the world's biggest powers but 98% of everyone who lives there will still be living in their own piss and shit on the streets, fucking goats and asking random western women on the internet to fly over and marry them

What the fuck does it matter if it’s a superpower, when most people living there don’t have access to clean water, or electricity.

Superpowers don't shit in the streets.

Attached: 1498886163806.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Poojeet, plz.
Your country is a shithole and you are nothing but mistake of mother nature.
./tthread

Having worked extensively with Indians over the last two years, I can assure you that India will never be a superpower. The best scientists, doctors, and engineers your country has to offer leave the India the minute they have the opportunity to do so. The ones that stay are distinctly sub-par compared to any first-world country.

Not if you keep shooting down satellites and endangering international communications with your space garbage.

>he "/threads" his own post

Attached: 1554402571311.jpg (658x501, 105K)

not even "/thread"
it's "./tthread"

The ones that stay breed bacteria resistant to antibiotics because they're incompetent and prescribe them for literally anything.

last time i checked pewds was half a million ahead

culture is a part of being a superpower, nobody likes their culture

They will be the first nation to shit on the ground on the moon, God bless india.

Attached: india shit.jpg (1388x1024, 258K)

you live in a mad max dystopian shithole faggot deluded poo man

Attached: 1532558696440.jpg (709x895, 76K)

Attached: when-ancestry-com-tells-me-im-0-2-indian-designated-shitting-street-32806191.png (500x418, 48K)