Do you like braps, Yea Forums?

Do you like braps, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1550700702814.png (919x517, 678K)

You like braps because you have never experienced actual intimacy with a female. You think you like women busting ass because you've been sexless for so long that you had to develop more depraved fetishes in order to satisfy yourself.

You are a degenerate.

I don't want to break it for you but female braps smell absolutely disgusting just like make farts

I thought they smelled like rose petals?

Do what you wish, just don't come back crawling to me

I thought they were chavs?
>lel

I miss when id spoon my ex and she would fart on my dick

Projecting.

A girl who doesn't mind her bodily functions is a keeper.

I have my wife press her tight little buttonhole right up to my nostril and blast away, so try again faggot.

How did you convince her to do that?

I mean it's a loving relationship so I was just honest about what I wanted, I feel like you can't really trick someone into something like that.

Anyone like watching girls poop?

The smells coming out of that would be enough to give me a full time brap fetish.

Attached: 1553030516571.jpg (1024x689, 87K)

>whoopee coushin attached to an anime body pillow

If that's what you have to tell yourself to make your own life seem less depressing.

Shove a rotten egg into that whooppe cushion for the true experience. I somehow doubt you'll jerk off to it.

Farts don't smell like a rotten egg you absolute retard.

What would you recommend instead?

To replicate the smell of farts? I dunno poop I guess. They smell different depending on what she's eaten. Maybe like, old broccoli? I think if I had to choose something that smells generally like what my wife's farts do I'd go with old broccoli.

Do you think you can identify a girl by her braps?

Attached: 1535579316039.jpg (799x800, 114K)