My drinking budy left. I'm still needing to drawn out the night. Barried my mom my mom today user...

My drinking budy left. I'm still needing to drawn out the night. Barried my mom my mom today user. What are you drinking?

Attached: brbon_eag7.jpg (900x1200, 173K)

Fuck ignore the shitty spelling. I'm alright to keep going.

Shitty Ralph's rum chased by coffe and Miller light.
Buried my mom last year, stay strong Yea Forumsrother

Cheers. I got new castle my self just finished eagle rare. I have a shit ton of vodka but I only pull that out when I want to hate my self.

cheers mate

Attached: 1553439760395.png (540x540, 82K)

How did you kill her?

decent amount of rum and cola tonight. Was on lots of opiates, but wanted a change.

Didn't, she died of lupus.

Sorry to hear about you mother.

Drinking Beam, chased with Coca Cola, like in To Kill a Mockingbird. How can we help you user? Do you wanna talk?

Cheers user.

Just need someone to drink with. Been too much talking all week. My drinking mate left so I'm here with you guys.

I hear ya. It's hard when you lose somebody, because everybody wants to come to you and talk about it endlessly.

So we can skip all that and just drink. But we need something to talk about while we do it.

Attached: 100pack.jpg (3000x4000, 1.05M)

Fuck you are right. I don't know user how was your week?

>Barried my mom today
>Barry Chuckle

Attached: E0E1F704-FFD4-494D-9A7B-677CE3C24C8B.jpg (206x244, 10K)

Yup kinda drunk on a cell phone and also retarded I mean I'm on B after all.

It was alright man. Trying to wrap college up, but I'm failing. Working on starting a company too.

What about you? Besides you loss, I mean.

It's been a blurr, I'm sure I'll come around and head back to normal life soon. What's your major?

Hey bro I’m just on an image board trying to gets some keys. Not attacking u or anything peace.

>keys
Hey look I did it too. Kek

History major, international relations minor. Came back from Afghanistan and wanted answers....

Ended up getting a coat of bullshit.

I hope things get back to normal soon. I dont mean to be insensitive, but if you can, do your grieving and then put it to rest. If you're still getting hammered every night a month from now, you have a problem.

Tasted some of this last week with friends.

Bought a bottle and tried it again last night, it's so much stronger now.

How do I fix?

Attached: diplomatica-reserva-exclusiva-776x1176.jpg (776x1176, 112K)

Yeah I hear yeah user. Thanks for the advice sorry you had to go to Afghanistan. I would like to say I went over there but I got shipped to Germany was in the air force. They made me sit at a base and do math.

Coca-cola will help. Start with a shot two mixed in.

Will do!

Looks like this place is dead thanks Yea Forumsrose off to drink dome vodka and crash

Just beer.
Recently recovered from a bender and taking it slow. Thought I was literally going to die. Couldn't stand up for a couple days.

Yeah? Just booze or was there other stuff?

Well, started with bloody Marys, then 12 pk of pbr, switched to whiskey, then woke up a few days later and all of my liquor bottles were gone. Think it was just booze. Gone solely to that for the past several years.

Yeah whiskey is a mean Mistress. She's the one that makes me black out. Vodka makes me have the feels. I stay away from her.