What was your first time feeling a pussy like?

What was your first time feeling a pussy like?

Attached: Too Close.webm (720x405, 1.85M)

couldnt tell ya

(virgin btw)

tbh i was hoping it would be more thight, like you hand more or less

Bags of sand

when i was 10 the next door girl!!!

Felt pretty weird, and unlike I had imagined it would be.

maeks u fart when you put it in

Only girl I've ever fucked was my ex, and it was like fucking the ocean. We eventually broke up because the sex was so damn awful, and I haven't wanted to date since. Now, I'm sure that that's a fluke because I've used flesh lights and such for years (and those are pretty fucking great) but this bitch, this bitch you could fit easily 3 fingers in with barely any foreplay.

0/10, wouldn't fuck again.

why weight?
what did you imagine before?

sounds like the norm

Way more slimy and further back than I thought

You'd be better off asking elsewhere. This community is entirely celibate.

Attached: 1542506100119.jpg (657x527, 57K)

This is a thread to help some of you dumb kikes who are bad with women.

Listen you kikes, rule no.1 - Do not waste much of your non-sexual attention on dumb sluts.

Learn to cold approach sluts, you'll learn a lot and improve yourself socially a lot.

If a slut wants to fuck you and you lead the way correctly, she will. If a slut doesn't want to fuck you, there is nothing you can do to change that (paying sluts and other beta degrading ways are besides the points).

Do not be friends with sluts, they're there for you to fuck them not befriend them.

Do not be texting with sluts. Your objective is simple, get her number, ask to meet up, go on a date, spend some time with her, fuck her. Keep fucking her, once either or both of you are done, move onto the next slut.

Do not pay for sluts, do not help sluts.

Slut are incapable of loving you however abusing them, "cheating" on them, lying to them, manipulating them will un-ironically get them obsessed with you.

Try to not kiss sluts unless you have to, like for breaking the physical barrier the first time.

Do not get lovey with sluts, do not compliment them, do not validate them.

There will be "good" sluts and there will be bad sluts.

The ones who don't bitch too much and don't give you too much of a hard time, you can reward them every now and then by taking them out for dinner or something small like that but THAT'S it. The rest who misbehave a lot only get called over to your place to get the dick and then kicked right out. It's not necessarily that you enjoy sex that much, do it just to degrade her. Try to fuck her in the ass, cum in her mouth, suffocate her if you can, drown her in the bath-tub while fucking her. The more you degrade her, the better for you and her.

Do not hold hands with sluts.

Never reply to their texts in less than 3 hours.

Do not talk to them on the phone for more than 10 minutes.

Listen you kikes, rule no.1 - Do not waste much of your non-sexual attention on dumb sluts.

Learn to cold approach sluts, you'll learn a lot and improve yourself socially a lot.

If a slut wants to fuck you and you lead the way correctly, she will. If a slut doesn't want to fuck you, there is nothing you can do to change that (paying sluts and other beta degrading ways are besides the points).

Do not be friends with sluts, they're there for you to fuck them not befriend them.

Do not be texting with sluts. Your objective is simple, get her number, ask to meet up, go on a date, spend some time with her, fuck her. Keep fucking her, once either or both of you are done, move onto the next slut.

Slut are incapable of loving you however abusing them, "cheating" on them, lying to them, manipulating them will un-ironically get them obsessed with you.

Try to not kiss sluts unless you have to, like for breaking the physical barrier the first time.

The ones who don't bitch too much and don't give you too much of a hard time, you can reward them every now and then by taking them out for dinner or something small like that but THAT'S it. The rest who misbehave a lot only get called over to your place to get the dick and then kicked right out. It's not necessarily that you enjoy sex that much, do it just to degrade her. Try to fuck her in the ass, cum in her mouth, suffocate her if you can, drown her in the bath-tub while fucking her. The more you degrade her, the better for you and her.

>Them trips of truth

So hold on, you're telling me that the one thing, the one fucking thing that women are supposed to be decent at, they still fail with? Alright boys, dating transwomen from here on out, at least assholes are tight.

Do not talk to them on the phone for more than 10 minutes

Idk, a different texture and all, and I didn't expect the pussy to be so "detailed" inside lol.

kek

overrated tbph i lasted a while on the mom while eating the daughter out but as soon as it was the daughters turn 15 seconds was all i could last

Do not talk to them on the phone for more than 10 minutes1

Nice meme, but Chad tactics only work in fiction.

Nah they work irl you're just too antisocial/pussy

No he's not wtf

He is.

Dawg you're stupid affff

Stfu u are

What are you doing on your Friday night huh? Oh wait you're here

Yeah I'm here waiting for you to suck on my dick bitch

Oh shit. Wya my bad

Way hotter (temperature wise) than I thought it would be.

Attached: 6714865030.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

wetter than imagined! and squishier! girl in the pic looks a bit like my first. she was on top of me and i stuck my hand down her pants. i remember getting my finger in between her lips and feeling how slick and wet it was.

Attached: theblondebush_cd80d2.jpg (638x960, 158K)

That's what I thought.

>dick is too small, blames gf

first girl was with a condom, so nothing. by the second time i was high and drunk as hell. felt the warmth but not much more. probably ruined my cock sensitivity after years of excessive masturbation

That's a trap

Behold, the might virgin aggressively venting his frustrations.

i too was amazed how slick it was

Do not talk to them on the phone for more than 10 minute

lets all point and laugh at the virgin

You're probably the person posting this

it was ok. pussies are more fun to lick, smell, feel the wet panties (or to feel her wetness on your leg when she's sitting on your lap etc) and to gauge her arousal than to actually fuck, at least for me.
during sex the actual pussy itself doesn't feel as good as a good blowjob, and honestly just feels like a warm, wet fleshlight. the drawbacks being risk of disease and babies.
hardest part is finding a girl who's good at giving head. you'd be surprised how many chicks are bad at it. either scraping teeth or just kind of absent-mindedly licking it or whatever.
good head feels like you're soul is being sucked out of your fucking dick and feels miles better than vaginal sex ever could.
t.my 3rd girlfriend was a 10 years older girl who must've had a fucking Masters Degree in sucking dick, and I made the mistake of dumping her.

thisif anything, find a girl that gives better head than how good her pussy feels.

Do you use virgin mobile?

Do not talk to them on the phone for more than 10 minute

>Fleshlights and anal are great and a wonderful tight squeeze, somehow too small for "real" when 3 fingers slide in easier than shit down a slide.

Yeah k.

True

>Newfag thinks you can post that rapidly.

Look at the time stamps newfag, I'm clearly not the one posting it.

NO U!! faggot

I came fucking instantly.

>Way hotter (temperature wise) than I thought it would be.
Tfw my thoughts when my gf let me try anal for the first time lol.

My mind was rushing so much I can barely remember exactly how it felt. That day was such an emotional roller coaster for both of us. Actually she had just lost her virginity a little over an hour before. The most I can remember is I came almost immediately but I acted like I didn’t and managed to make it about 10 more minutes before I came again.

Part 2 contTry to charm a slut's friends and/or family members if you succeed and fuck one of them, it'll sting the slut you're fucking really hard.

Men usually struggle most with two things. Approaching a girl and making the first move and then breaking the physical barrier once on the date or whatever.

You have to understand rejection is fine, it's a part of it all as cheesy and as repetitive as that sounds.

Even the Chad of all Chads can't get every single girl.

If you're good or get good at what you do, you should be able to constantly juggle multiple women at a time if you choose to do so.

Do not settle for girls you do not find attractive.

The soft bit before the g-spot feels werid, almost like there's two directions you could go. Not all of them are same though.

Anyway, It's simple, I won't sell you the over-complicated 90% bullshit Pick-Up Artist trash. If you see a girl you're attracted to on the street, go up to her, try not to look angry or constipated, get her attention, say hi, say something along the lines of "Hey, saw you walking from over there and thought I'd come and introduce myself.", try to not validate sluts on your initial approach and don't validate them ever for that matter so no openers like "Hey I thought you're amazingly beautiful so I wanted to come and talk to you". Anyway after you approach her and tell her what I told you, you'll know if she wants to fuck you or not. Sluts who are interested will get jolly and talk to you, sluts who aren't will tell you they're busy and that they got to go or they'll be very dry whilst talking to you. Once you approach and throw in your opener, do not waste too much time trying to make conversation, be straight to the point, ask her if she'd like to go out, if she's interested she'll say yes, take her whatsapp (since girls are dumb and think it's slutty to give you their number right away but since whatsapp is their number except it's called whatsapp it makes them feel like it's not slutty). Will continue with a part 3If the slut is not interested she won't give you her contact details and that would be the end of it. Don't sperg-rage or act butt-hurt, say "alright enjoy the rest of your day" and walk away.

A lot of you think once you've gotten the number you're in, no you dumb kikes, only a small part of the puzzle has been solved.

Once you're on the date you dumb kikes. You must maintain a masculine frame. No giggling or being dumb asses. No laughing at her jokes too much, no waiting for her to lead the way. pick the date location, pick the cafe or whatever and keep it moving. Let her do most of the talking. Not all girls who go out with you will be into you so if you notice a slut who is not being co-operative on a date, being dry, bitchy, annoying or rude and disrespectful. you simply cut the date short and leave.

At some point into the date if all is going well, you ask her to come to your place. A lot of the sluts may not do so during the first date so you can wait to do it again during the second or third date. Do not get butt-hurt if she refuses to come home with you on the first date but do ask her to regardless of what you think she'll say.

If a slut does not come home with you after the third date you should probably ditch her. Fourth date is the maximum amount of leeway to give her. You can go on more dates and possibly get the pussy later but that's up to you if you want to put that much effort in.

Once a slut is in your place, some time during, you want to start making moves, ask the slut to come sit closer to you etc if she still hasn't done that on her own accord. Get touchy feely, make out with her and it should be smooth-sailing from there. Some girls will show some resistance but you got to persistent, no being a dumb cunt. Don't rape her but persist, take breaks after you get a no and try again. if she doesn't let you fuck her at your place on the date, that's fine, expect to fuck her on the second or third.

Omg I did it

Was good. At my first girlfriend's place, been there twice prior but only made out and left with blue balls because she would stop me when I went from grabbing ass to reaching for more while we made out heavily, she would basically start humping me while wearing some thin ass soft pajama pants. One night we were doing the same but she said "I'm not wearing panties" while we were making out. Went for it and it was a lot warmer than I thought and really wet, it was dripping down her ass. It was really soft too, hard to explain kind of soft. I had a hard time even getting one finger in as she would gasp and wiggle every time I'd try onto of being really tight. so I kind of just left my hand firmly held against her pussy with my finger out like a hook and let her hump herself onto it.

LMAO bro fuck her like a man. You failed the shit test. If you were making out heavily and she stopped you, you failed.

>Be a man, rape her when she says no!

You're a god damned retard.

I was 18yo virgin at the time and so was she according to her, I don't know if it was true. We did end up fucking the same night. I was just talking about the first time I touched a vagina

I was 17 and was set up by my friends to fuck the weird fat girl nobody else wanted. Next thing I knew we were up some Hill in my shitty Geo and I was pushing rope with a condom on not knowing what the fuck I was doing. After thirty minutes of flailing around I secretly took the condom off so my half flacid pickle could find its way into her fleshy fun-tunnel. I lasted about thirty seconds until pulling out and toaster strudeling her. The next day I found crusty period blood all over my passenger car seat. I told everyone I spilled spaghetti.

Attached: 1553997733757.jpg (600x480, 45K)

You clearly don't understand women user. OP is right, the girl was shit testing him because she didn't want to seem too desperate.

brother it felt like absolute garbage and to make matters worse the girl cried afterwards
kill yourself s faggot

And this my friends is the kind of way you get sent to prison if/when a girl decides she regrets sex. "I SAID NO AND HE KEPT GOING YOUR HONOR!"

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

I have a girlfriend and I really enjoy talking to her, actually. I appreciate her wit and humour. Also, I have a policy that whenever she asks for me to "touch" her, I do. She pays me back in kind and we both have great orgasms and aren't shy to ask fornwhat we like. The sex is great, too.

We might break up one day because we have slightly different dreams in life, but until then I feel like the shit is pretty good to be in.

I don't know about that man. We were both young and her parents were downstairs. It might've ended badly if I overreached. Doesn't matter anymore, dating in my 20s has been a lot easier, and sex is easier to engage

I don't remember. I've had too many since then. sad.

Oh in that case you did the right thing. I thought you guys were alone lol

Almost exactly like i expected it to be. Soft wet warm

It was warm. But she almost drowned me when I ate her out

My girl went on top of me and grabbed my penis. I wasn’t really prepared but really hard from touching her. She slit it in and at first it jest felt really tight, like you press your hands around your dick. It wasn’t too wet and the first few bumps felt just right. Then she got wet pretty quick and the warm tight hole felt amazing to just slide through. I also really like when she comes and I’m inside her so all of her warm secret gets on my dick to make it even better to slider through her whole.

You can make fun of me for being the one asked out though. I was too beta to ask her out and I didn't think she was interested in me or I was too dense.

Are you still beta?

Probably, I'm on Yea Forums, but not as much as I used to be. My first relationship gave me a huge confidence boost, I learned a lot. I've been with 5 other girls; 2 other girlfriends and 3 one nights, I'm 26 now. Could've done better but I'm content with how far I've come along.

Sauce?

>What was your first time feeling a pussy like?

It was a lot warmer than I expected, and the hole was further down than I expected.

I don’t remember my birth

hahahaha never heard that before hahahahahahahahaha a virgin phone
user you're fucking legend