Godtards: it's been a while. Let's do this again. Your god's fake, your heaven's fake, your hell's fake...

Godtards: it's been a while. Let's do this again. Your god's fake, your heaven's fake, your hell's fake, your baby jesus was nothing more than plagiarised fiction, your religion is a scam designed to separate idiots from their cash, your priest knows that he is a liar and YOU are a knuckle-dragging tard. Questions?

Attached: godtard79.jpg (250x209, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one is gonna take this bait you tard. Stop reposting the same shit and start making actual good bait for the fags you hate so much.

Godtards are drawn to these threads like moths to a flame. Where have you been, nigga? Also, stating facts is not bait.

Nice bait

Another buttshattered godtard with absolutely nothing to offer. Your favourite god is just as fake as the thousands of other gods that you know are fake.

Attached: godtards 693.jpg (960x955, 125K)

It’s not just my God, he’s your God too whether or not you want to admit it it doesn’t matter, you’ll be judged the same you’ll be condemned the same. You think you just get to be evil your entire life without any consequences? You will burn and then say to the fire that it is fake while it melts your flesh forever, yet you won’t be consumed, God will make sure your sin is always fresh for the flame to always burn.

Wht a shame, you could have followed righteousness, you could have lived forever, now you will die like a man you will be burnt in hell without mercy.

How do you get into heroin? I like the feeling of painkillers and I want to die soon. Is there a country that allows it?

There is no god

Why would i make a genuine argument to a retard who posted a copy pasta and wont answer responses?
unthinking athiestic shit like you dont even deserve to hear the logic you are incapable of comming up with yourself.

Attached: 1554257823010.jpg (208x250, 19K)

Acting smug isnt an argument, your beliefs are unfounded.

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/VkRdb3k

Attached: 1045668917.jpg (850x1192, 215K)

Are you sure? Did you check?

>your priest knows that he is a liar
Sounds to me like some big conspirative bullshit.

>your beliefs are unfounded.
nah
but again why would i explain to you that?
you're obviously an atheistic faggot
the problem isnt that you dont se evidence of god
its that you dont WANT to se evidence of god
the same way a feminist doesnt want to se evidence of differences between the genders
or a product of the american school system doesnt want to se differences between races
you are a man with a belief
a fanatic
whos ideology grants him a feeling of superiority
i cant compete with that
your mind is to drugged up with dopamine at having the "right position" making you superior to all those fools for you to be able to even comprehend logic
find a way to not be a worthless piece of shit who judges his value in the "superiority" of his beliefs relative to others and then maybe you'll be worth talking to seriously.

>NOAH'S ARK
What did he do with the fish?
>What do you mean? Fish can swim, hurr durr.
No, the other fish.
All that rain causes the seas to rise into the rivers and laKes. A freshwater fish can't live in a saltwater ecosystem.
And if you're trying to tell me that a goatherd from xxxxBC had the capacity to build the water filtration system necessary to house a 12 foot river sturgeon ON A WOODEN BOAT, then you're out of your goddamn gourd.

If there is no God, why does anything exist? Did it just all come from nothing and for no reason form every complex biological system in nature?

Ignorance is not something to be proud of. You are against yourself.

>believing in god
>2019
Time to find a time machine and go back to the dark ages, kids.

>An all-powerful God who can create heaven and earth from nothing can’t dave the fresh water fish
Are you stupid or something?

The poor grammar here would indicate that we are dealing with a genuine godtard. Allow me to assist you:
>It’s not just my God, he’s your God too
Atheists don't have gods, champ. If you need me to break this sentence down into something with fewer syllables, let me know.
>You think you just get to be evil your entire life...
The percentage of atheists in prison is l-o-w-e-r than that in the general population. That is because we are more ethical and more law-abiding than you. We are better than you. Don't forget that.
>you will be burnt in hell without mercy
It's always amusing to see godtards invoke the empty threat of hell. Do they seriously think we have never heard this before, and it will sway us to godtardhood? If I were as stupid and cowardly as you, I would already have caved in to the threat of hell and become a godtard.

Attached: jfc3.jpg (379x462, 34K)

Attached: 1552361159054.jpg (1285x1200, 68K)

>God can do anything, but for some reason he leaves the responsibility of daving all the animals to one dude.
I'm just going by the book.

>There are no gods
FTFY. Never miss an opportunity to remind godtards that their favourite god is just one of thousands, and comes with the same amount of supporting evidence as all of the others: zero.

Attached: ricky.jpg (530x530, 39K)

Theres only 1 god..

Attached: Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD-2673x1292.jpg (2673x1292, 778K)

True.

and his name is jeff.

Most tards don't understand that reality was created by something. Still can mean we die and nothing happens but something created this, most likely simulation.

>Why would i make a genuine argument to a retard who posted a copy pasta.....
I am the original author of these words, and I am free to re-post them as I see fit. Post your argument and I will address it.

Attached: godtard44.jpg (500x366, 45K)

>If there is no God, why does anything exist?
It is staggering that godtards continue to make this utterly retarded argument, while remaining oblivious to the fact that it applies equally to their favourite god. Who made your favourite god?

>Hurrrrrrrrr, he's all magic & shit. He's always been there.

*godtards*

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

lol i rather doubt that but once again, even if those words come directly from your mouth
They still prove you to be an unthinking atheistic shit
We're talking about the nature of reality and you are calling people who believe in concious represenation of the cosmos "God tards" like an fedora wearing 14 year old redditer
If I was going to engage with you i would want some guarantee that you had kicked that cancerous mental masterbation teir mind set out of you
but since you've not only posted those words
but apparently REposted them several times
i think you require a bit more growing up before adults can have adult conversations with you/

Attached: 1fb23740bcaba25f8b840921c4f79716e7137a68fc397e40e9ef932cc23d0689.png (1628x1440, 1.52M)

atheism is a great religion
gotta spread it ehh?
what laws to you want made or taken away to help with your wishes?

>Atheists don't have gods
You’re right, you don’t have gods but you have A God, any creature created has a God whether or not you like him.

>we are more ethical and more law-abiding than you. We are better than you.
Most atheists don’t go to prison because they are cowards who are very quiet and foolish. Hard to be tough if you don’t believe in God. As for being more ethical and law-abiding, you don’t even believe God exists, who is the source of all good and all love and of all equality. It is impossible for you to be ethical and law-abiding, for God’s laws are higher than man’s you break the perfect law and your reward awaits you in hell.

>empty threat of hell
Hell will not be empty, many are there right now, and you’ll be there soon. It’s ok be brave, you still can breathe you still have some comfort. God lets fools like you live life free with no consequence, often he will even bless you though you hate him, because he knows that when you die, every single evil thing you have done your entire life will come back to destroy you in hell.

You knew God once, but you put him out of your mind. For whatever reason you began to hate him, if I had to take a guess, I’d say you were molested or you grew up very spoiled and got a false sense of security. Your life will be over soon and you’ll go to hell forever and there will be no escape. It won’t be a joke then, you won’t be laughing then, you won’t be proud or boasting when you’re on fire and cannot escape. God will keep alive just to burn you forever. Deny God then, and beg God for mercy then, instead of humbling yourself now.

>I'm just going by the book.
Luke 1:37 KJV
[37] For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Clearly not, God can do anything and fresh water fish still exist, so God saved them.

okay how about the rest of religion apart from christianity?

how about pagans?

2/10 bait; i replied

Says the guy that saved a thumbnail

You're raging at the wrong person, champ. Someone lied to you when you were a child and filled your head with garbage about a god which does not exist. I kindly offer you the truth, and for some strange reason you become enraged with me. If you were about to submit a processing fee to a Nigerian in order to collect your lottery prize, and I let you know that it was a scam, would you be mad at me, or at the Nigerian? Your priest is the equivalent of the Nigerian.

Attached: sheep2.jpg (442x610, 52K)

Then what is the point of Noah's story? If God can do anything, why can't he keep a worthless tale out of his book?

Isnt it funny that advanced physicist found so much evidence in the universe for God, that instead of saying God they said we are in a simulation made by advanced beings.
Funny.
Or not.

>BAWWW IM SO SCARED OF DEATH LET ME BELIEVE IN BULLSHIT SO I CAN PRETEND TO LIVE FOREVER
This is you. This is how fucking idiotic you sound.

>Who made your favourite god?
Romans 1:22-23 KJV
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, [23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Psalm 90:2 KJV
[2] Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

God wasn’t made, God just is. The fact that you turn him into a creation shows the simplicity of your mind.

Exodus 3:14 KJV
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

What is God? God just exists. Pretty easy to understand, funny that a person who knows everything can’t understand the simplest concept in existence. Even children know God exists, you have less mental capacity than a literal child.

It is my sad duty to inform you that, not only are you remarkably stupid, but you are remarkably stupid by godtard standards. That is to say, you are dumber than the average godtard.
*shudder*
What an awful predicament. Don't reproduce, ok?

Attached: godtards1.png (640x639, 501K)

Where is the proof?

>BWAAAAAA
>Im so smert I know how the universe works..
You..
because you got this. You know it all. You can answer with 100 % certainty because you traveled the cosmos and found nothing, right?
I mean you wouldnt just say that by sitting on your couch accomplishing nothing right?

How does it feel to live such a miserable life that you feel this desperate need to knock down others who have found contentment?

>KJV

*godtards*

Attached: KJBS.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Why dont you "anti-religion" faggots ever shit on kikes and mudshits

>worthless tale
You don’t understand it’s significance. I understand, when you read you don’t pay attention to the meaning of the words, let me show you:

1 Peter 3:20-21 KJV
[20] Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. [21] The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

Noah’s ark was symbolic of Jesus Christ’s death, burial and resurrection. It is symbolic of salvation. One door on the ark, one way to heaven. Jesus Christ is the door.

Subtlty is wasted on the simple. Honestly I shouldn’t be wasting good knowledge on you but others might interested. I’ll use you as my punching bag.

Prove your god exists.

This is how logic works.

I have an invisible rabbit that follows me everywhere. Can't see it, can't detect it exists, but IT EXISTS AND YOU CANT PROVE IT DOESN'T.

That's not how logic works, dumbfuck.

Prove your god exists or shut your stupid little infantile mouth, you shit for brains.

Atheists like to put on trial people of faith for their religious beliefs.
Okay.
But if God does not exist, what does it matter to you?
Atheists now a days seem kind of ... militant in a way
Going on some crusade about.. something.

This is my test for any religion:
Does it have god(s)?
Do the god(s) come with any supporting evidence?
No?
Into the trash it goes.

Because they are scared shitless of attacking anything but their media approved whipping boys.

God heaves a sigh of relief. Saved by a thumbnail!

Attached: godtard reasoning.jpg (250x250, 14K)

And this is exactly the shit i am reffering to when i call you an unthinking atheistic shit lol
You have a fanatical assurance of the nature of reality almost unparrelled amoung the followers of the religions of the world
The issue is not that you think there is not a god
but that you are sure there is not a god
whether or not you admit on a point of logical falacy that you cant be sure of this in an argument
You BELIEVE there is not a god
you really and trully do
and becasue you believe this
and this belief gives you a feeling of revealed truth
there is no way to engage with you logically
I cant compete with the loads of dopamine you brain spirts out when you make a reddit tier argument
I doubt you've ever seriously critically thought about your own beliefs since you were 14 years old
and since you've held this belief since then
its been embedded in your physce due to neurological patters which evolved so that the youth would always try to tear down what was false of the last generation
you se yourself as a prophet
as a revolutionary
and it does not matter if you deny these things or not because they are at your core what you are to yourself
and that inherently makes you a fanatic
you cant reason with fanatics
and untill you do the work of seing the holes in your own ideology
no one can help you.

Attached: bolshivism.png (722x463, 455K)

oh proof your thing
faith is mine
But what logic is there to have when you havent been anywhere in the Universe?
You make fun of me for having faith? Or that I havent taken up the Atheist religion?

in any feild you go deep enough into user.

Hilarious

Attached: 1548401811654.jpg (258x360, 55K)

So you're saying it was a metaphorical ark and not a real one?
>I’ll use you as my punching bag.
How very Christian of you.

>quotes talking-snake & zombie book
>thinks he has made a point

*godtards*

Attached: godtards497.jpg (720x479, 57K)

I don’t pretend, I LIVE FOREVER. I trust in Jesus Christ, I called upon the name of the Lord, I am sealed by God and live forever. When you are in hell for a thousand years I will be in heaven for a thousand years, when you are in hell for a million years I will be in heaven for a millions years. Jesus Christ is my life and I live forever. Try to stop God, try to undo his word, fight God and die shamefully and go to hell you worthless fool.

So many men who want to hear God’s word die without a chance but you hear it from God’s servant and reject it. What an utter waste of life you are, shame you weren’t killed as a child or miscarried, it would have been better for you not to be than to live and go to hell with great damnation following you.

You were saying?

In what way? That is was truly set out there? That the logical conclusion of the universe is that maybe it was intelligently designed?
I agree. Hilarious.

Points to nothing as proof for nothing.
Atheists.
Also,
Atheists care what you believe so much, why?
If I believe in God and dont fuck with anyone, who do I hurt?
If you want to persecute me for no other reason than you think someone should pay, then why ?

You type like you immigrated from Mexico.

>your beliefs are unfounded

PFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T
FUCKING
BREATHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The irony is probably lost on you.

I am trying to help those who have been scammed to see that they have been scammed. The religion business is a scam. You're welcome.

Attached: JFC2.jpg (660x880, 294K)

Where is the proof of God I mean.

AHHH MY BOY YOU GET EM GOOODDDDD

Praise be to FSM!

I will have many children and they will serve God faithfully. Why are you so concerned about me? I live forever and God blesses my work and I will live a happy and long life. Weep for yourself. You will die a fool. You will die without mercy. If you have children they will probably be homosexuals or pedophiles or murderers, because if you don’t teach them the fear of God they will make themselves abominable.

God just exists. Nothing to fear right? He can’t hurt you if he doesn’t exist? Tell that to the flame that will consume your body yet your body will not be consumed, tell that to God when he tortures you with unimaginable things. I’m actually kind of feeling bad for you now, because I know how bad it will be. God will destroy you without mercy. You are too stupid to even understand what that means. I’m sure you cower even at the presence of strong men, what will you do in front of a consuming fire God?

Here you go, champ. All religion is dogshit, however the average 4chinner is more likely a christian, and so that is what I choose to shit on.

Attached: IslamYuslamWeAllSlam4Islam2.gif (300x300, 128K)

>So you're saying it was a metaphorical ark and not a real one?
>Too stupid to understand that it can’t be both simultaneously

sure, sure. I can see why you would attack me outright.

And another one for you

Attached: jooze.png (1024x768, 454K)

religion is a scam and has been turned into one. That is true.
Faith is still there.
Faith is what I am more interested in protecting.

that's way too fucking long to read, but in general, i'll always win, you'll always lose. Your god is fake, blah blah blah. Also you sound like a little whiney bitch that is genuinely pissed off about there being no god.

>Atheists care what you believe so much, why?
>If I believe in God and dont fuck with anyone, who do I hurt?
The fact that the religion business is tax-free means that EVERYONE, even non-tards like myself, is forced to subsidise the scammers in the religion business.

An atheist too lazy to fully spell out an argument, or to look at another argument because it doesnt support the atheist cause?
Never seen that before.
Im kidding. I hope you are happy in life, I really do, no matter your beliefs.

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF

THIS IS HOW LOGIC WORKS GODFAGS

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF

PROOF

SHOW

NOW

Oh wait, you can't because there is none. Pack it up, brainless sheep.

It can't be. Either it's a metaphor, or it's a shitty story that couldn't/didn't need to have happened.

>Luke 1:37 KJV [37] For with God nothing shall be impossible.

>God can make the world from nothing but a snake can’t talk hurr durr
Genius absolute genius! One common trait among atheists is they all lack creativity. You can’t imagine that if God existed, from your perspective, that he could easily make a talking snake and raise people from the dead. God can do anything.

You atheists claim to have read the Bible but apparently you skipped the first verse:

Genesis 1:1 KJV
[1] In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Funny how they never use that as an obvious example of the Bible being “wrong” given it is a greater miracle than a talking snake

>godtard goes full retard

Attached: kek.jpg (828x766, 53K)

I want proof. That's all I ask. Shouting I'm going to hell and my kids are going to be murderers isn't proof. Those are empty threats. Just point to something other than your circle argument book or your unreliable feelings and you might have a decent argument.

Faith in a fake god? You go, girl.

Attached: godtards.jpg (333x737, 96K)

You really are retarded. I knew you were retarded when you said God doesn’t exist but I mean you are like legit drool from your mouth fling your own doo doo retarded.

Noah’s ark actually happened AND it was symbolic of Jesus Christ’s death, burial and resurrection. Just like a person can at the same time wear a hat and wear shoes. You are really stupid, I know I should stop talking to you but this is comedy gold.

>Funny how they never use that as an obvious example of the Bible being “wrong” given it is a greater miracle than a talking snake
We use the talking snake because "progressive" godtards like to explain away such things as mere metaphor, while accepting as fact the vastly greater crock of shit that is a magic, invisible floating faggot in the sky zapping up a universe.

>says I go full retard
>doesn’t even believe God exists

Dude, God just exists, how can you not get it? It’s like a eunuch saying balls don’t exists. You are probably a pedophile, and that is why you hate God. No need to get angry at God because you were molested as a child.

Just get over it biblekikes... You are KIKES just like Jewhad goat fuckers and Shekelsteins

Attached: 3Ud4TDE.jpg (526x479, 44K)

>No one is gonna take this bait you tard
I will accept your apology now, godtard.

Attached: godtards335.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Lmao you cite the Bible as evidence of God’s existence? Lol I’m fucking rolling. That’s like saying Harry Potter exists because the books all say he does

>Hurrr derrr I bet you read science books and believe it

Well the thing about science books is that there’s tons of evidence for its claims. The Bible hasn’t a shred of evidence for God’s existence or for all the stories and magical shit that happened in it. You are retarded on a complete mind shattering level.

>I want proof.
Hebrews 11:1 KJV
[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Deuteronomy 18:22 KJV
[22] When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Here is your proof that hell exists, God says it exists.
Matthew 25:46 KJV
[46] And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matthew 10:28 KJV
[28] And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mark 9:43-48 KJV
[43] And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: [44] Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. [45] And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: [46] Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. [47] And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: [48] Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Revelation 21:8 KJV
[8] But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

If you want proof so bad, and you cannot believe the scripture. Do not fret! You will have an eternity of proof shortly. As you get older the years go quicker and quicker and before you know it you will be burning in hell forever.

God's existence is proven largely by our own dude
I remeber a bit hitchens did back in the day where he stated all the things which humanity endured without the aid of heaven
thousands of deaths in child birth
millions dying of disease
war
famine
inadequate understand of basically any form of agriculture or medicine
unforgiving weather
not to mention a point where our numbers as a species dipped to about 40,000 total

What he fails to mention is how unlikely it is we survied all that
We are by no means the logical products of evolution
We can survive naturally in only a small percentage of the areas of the planet (70 percent of the world being covered in watter and much of the rest being covered in either desert or tundra)
We are the product of a series of random mutations, none of which were guarenteed and all some of which seem counter productive except in forming intelligent life
We survived over 100,000 thousand years
through plagues
climate changes
and genocides
all of this(likely) happening by the way in the top 2 percent of the planets in the goldlocks zone (capable of sustaining carbon based life) to form and cool after the big bang
in a universe whose laws of phisics are tuned to our existence so perfectly that sceintists theorize there must be millions of alternative unvierses were they are not (string theory) to explain it
not to mention the fact we leraned out to make radiated uranium warheads in the 1940s and despite both of the largest countries in the world with the worst relationship having them we did not blow ourselves up
there is NO reason we should be hear
none
not unless some being willed intelligent life into existence
And on top of that you have examples of this species believing in making contact with supernatural beings in EVERY corner of the world
the natives of the americas believed in gods
as did european tribes
as did the semetic tribes
all of them claiming to have interacted with some form of the devine (1/2)

> "progressive" godtards like to explain away such things as mere metaphor,
It’s not though I go by what the Bible says not the whims of every fool such as yourself.

You will see how strong God is when he destroys your soul in hell. I can’t wait, you’re probably a child molester and definietly beyond hope. No one hates God this much without being a disgusting freak.

Your irony is funny. You talk to these atheists and say they’re retarded for being so sure there’s no god but you also are 100% sold on the existence of god and it’s fucking incredible how you don’t see your retarded logic. Show evidence of god (the Bible isn’t evidence either retard so no quoting scripture)

>being so retarded and offended that you actually reply to this thread

thanks OP for reminding me how functionally stupid the people on b are

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x252, 7K)

(2/2)
and then you have instances of a god appearing to people or intervening for the sake of people in the 19th and 20th century
everything from the Native Indian who claimed to be inspired by a certian hindu god, and was able to without seeing more then a math textbook in his life be able to write equastions and answers to thermoes that had never before been seen
To the catholic preists at hiroshima who's buildings were blown out by the bomb blast and who went down into the city every day for months after the blast, none of whom ever contracted any form of radiation poisoning
Or the thousands of people at fatima who claimed to se the sun change collor and move about the sky
or merricles are lordes that have occured throughout the last few centuries with third party doctor confrimation
the last one being in 2011
We live in a world where beings unnative to our plain of existence move through
The existence of a god becomes less of a question and more of an obvious fact the more you study
and sooner or latter you realize that it is the only logical position to have.

>the Bible isn’t evidence
Hebrews 11:1 KJV
[1] Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

The Bible literally says that faith is the evidence of things not seen. How do you prove something that is invisible lol?

Romans 10:17 KJV
[17] So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Faith comes by the word of God, so the Bible is the best evidence for God’s existence and for everything because you can trust that it’s true.

John 17:17 KJV
[17] Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

God just exists, the Bible is his word and when you die if you do not believe on Jesus you will burn in hell forever. You can deny it, but it won’t save you from it.

>that's way too fucking long to read
You're illiteracy is most impressive

the modern atheist laddies and gentlemen lol

Attached: atheist.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>You are probably a pedophile
*christian "morality"*

Attached: cuntmaggot3.jpg (780x520, 47K)

Atheists are the stupid ones they don’t even believe that God exists. How can you not believe that God exists?

Listen if you hate the real God, there is something abnormal about you, all the famous atheists are pedophiles, Penn Jullet, Richard Dawkins...

They hate God because God is good, so they don’t want to even acknowledge his existence because they know he will destroy them.

If you believe in god than to me that is an insult of your courage and your intelligence. The amount of shit and inane constant suffering that goes on all over the world should make you hate the idea of a god. I hope god does not exist because if he does when I die I would hate my afterlife, hate the idea that a fucking megalomaniac all powerful asshole created everything and then left it to rot.
Besides the emotional standpoint: We have no real, cmon now, real fucking evidence of god. The only real counter point being that we don't know why reality is here. Great yeah maybe reality was put here by some being, sure its possible but..... Jesus.... really? (or vishnuuu whatever the fuck u believe in) If god is a man made god wow i would be surprised.

Cheers mate

Attached: Sir-Les-Patterson.jpg (1600x2135, 263K)

Are you going to deny the existence of these trips too? Seeing you like denying the most obvious things.

Psycholgytards: a bunch of middle age virgins circle jerking to make up fake mental illnesses is not real.

See you at church on Sunday!

its bc were borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrred

>We have no real, cmon now, real fucking evidence of god.
We have plenty. You are like those incels that say, no one can get laid. It’s your problem not anyone elses.

Here is the proof of God’s existence:
Genesis 1:1-Revelation 22:21 (King James Version of the Holy Bible)

That’s all the evidence you need, if the worss of GOD ALMIGHTY will not convince you, nothing will, though God come down from heaven and scream it in your ear you will still not believe.

psychology is fake science

lol not touching that bait
cmon educated response pls

>cmon educated response pls
Psalm 147:5 KJV
[5] Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.

Romans 11:33 KJV
[33] O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

God’s word is knowledge, wisdom and understanding. You can’t be smart without it.

Funny how God’s word owns you at every turn and on every line. Where is your wisdom, why are you hiding it so well?

Man you know everything, I’m impressed, surely you’ll save yourself from hell and won’t burn forever like the coward that you are.

>I can’t find an answer it must be bait
I wish I could met you in real life, you’re probably one of those pussies that can’t even look a person in the eyes. Cowards always talk the most shit

u r quoting pages of a book at me that I already told you I do not believe in. but im enjoying the struggle.... keep it up?

God is obviously real, you're just too much of a faggot to realize that

KING JAMES BIBLE: It says who's scamming you right on the cover.

Which god?

Attached: brainlet27.png (422x468, 52K)

cmon

Attached: 1484751145-chappelle-rick-james.jpg (480x314, 30K)

this book kills the atheist

Attached: 9781621641339_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 27K)

Whatever one you make up.

Fuck off

Correct answer

Attached: boat-tards.jpg (639x677, 164K)

>u r quoting pages of a book at me that I already told you I do not believe in.

Hebrews 4:12 KJV
[12] For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Luke 16:27-31 KJV
[27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. [29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

I am showing you and everyone who sees you your hypocrisy, even if you were completely ignorant to what the Bible says, God still gave you a conscience to know the difference between right and wrong and to also know that God exists and the truth of his word.

God’s word reveals your heart though you try to hide it and that unsuccessfully (Hebrews 4:12) and you ask for proof when God already gave you proof (Luke 16:29) God’s word is all the proof you need of God, but if you were to say, well if I saw some miracle or if I saw God himself then I would believe, the Bible even says you wouldn’t (Luke 16:31), because Abraham said you would not be persuaded of God if you do not hear the scripture, that is believe the scriptures, though one rose from the dead. The Bible is one of the greatest miracles ever, if you don’t receive it, what will the lesser miracles do for you.

You are like a child, you ask for everything and are satisfied with nothing, and you will be beaten with the rod of hell if you do not repent and believe on Jesus.

King James is the one who commissioned it and God promised to preserve his word.

Psalm 12:6-7 KJV
[6] The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. [7] Thou shalt keep them, O Lord , thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

The King James Bible was the english standard for 400 years, God would not let his people go without the Bible for 400 years.

Funny how every lie you tell there is a Bible verse that completely destroys it. You think you would take the hint that God is confounding you.

Any more lies for me to destroy you coward?

book uses the fact that because the universe is here and we are emotionally present in that universe there must be a god. LOLOL just bc we r here does not mean we have meaning. crawl out of your own self centered ass and realize how small you are. Next: just because the universe is here god exist bc there must be some point to everything. sure lets be hopeful cheers, BUT that does not mean we have an intended purpose we could be a random side product, god could look like a weird squid thing who the fuck r u to say.

Worst there are people that believes that a bunch of old white men can vote on "mental illnesses" and they guide society. With a token black guy just happy to be out of the ghetto and not in jail.

Attached: APA1.jpg (1799x1338, 623K)

i really hope you actually have religion so deep in your ass bc if ur just some random Yea Forums troll ur good.

>implying God can’t teleport penguins
Luke 1:37 KJV
[37] For with God nothing shall be impossible.

John 6:21 KJV
[21] Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went.

Isn’t it amazing how for every lie you tell, there is Bible verse that exposes it?

Our Lord God, please forgive him as he doesn't know what he is doing. Give him a chance to reconcile and have faith with You. May You save him at these times to avoid the burning hell in afterlife.

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Lol, you know it's the 21st Century, right? Your wizards and miracles have disappeared in a puff of logic. :D

Britain. You register as an addivt and the give it to you.

yo man how do you justify all the suffering i want to know, and dont say gods plan

bullshit. why the fuck are you comparing the global lie of Christianity, which made many suffer, with feminists, fuck tard

>For with God
Which God? Why did Yahweh kick out all the other gods off this planet? Is He afraid of competition?

are you trying to be sarcastic? if not, you genuinely are retarded

The best trolls are true user. I beleive everything I say. God just exists. The only way to heaven is by believing on Jesus Christ. If you believe on Jesus Christ you can do anything you want and still go to heaven. If you don’t believe on Jesus no matter how much good you do, you will burn in hell when you die.

How to go to heaven:

true, good man

If you're seeking knowledge, your first assumption shouldn't be, "Because Magic Fairy". You will never get any andwers that way.

haha very funny in fucking 2019

You don’t think wizards exist? lol, one quick google search dismisses that notion.

As for miracles, you have the King James Bible, the word of the only living God, the word of God himself. That is a miracle.

You have childbirth, which is a miracle. You have to sun and the moon and the stars rotating over you in sync with night and day every day and night, that is a miracle.
>inb4 insane clown posse

Plenty of miracles, if you can’t see them you are blind.

Tfw you actually want to argue but OP is clearly retarded and wouldn't be able to comprehend

Attached: 1272879109365.jpg (679x427, 31K)

if god ith
fake, then why is htere a hell/

haha good ans

i still want to know how you justify the suffering. If you haven't seen it i have, i know its there. Mass death, disease, torture, rape, suicide, the list goes on for a while.

Lol, I really enjoy that Christers think Jesus uses his magic, specifically, so you can hurt and burn and scream forever.

Because he loves you. :D

yeah
pls dont reproduce and spread your filthy genes, dumb religious fuck

If god doesn’t exist, then how do you explain this retard?

Attached: 625B32C9-C4FD-4C32-B320-D4C92E84D371.jpg (633x617, 30K)

>You knew God once
No I didn't neither did you. We are all born atheists, and remain so, until we meet our first bullshit artist.

Self-deluded placebo-effect. If it works for you, great. Just don’t negatively effect other people.

All powerful god has to send himself to be brutally murdered to make up for the mistake of the humans he created that won't obey his wishes and so now they can make up for all of their sins if they just accept Jesus in their heart but people who never heard of god are sent to limbo because fuck them.

What kind of twisted snake of logic made this up? Why do people believe the word of millennia old idiots?

Lamentations 3:38-39 KJV
[38] Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? [39] Wherefore doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

Deuteronomy 8:2-3 KJV
[2] And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no. [3] And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.

Romans 5:12 KJV
[12] Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

There is suffering because people sin, no sin = no suffering, but when people sin their suffering affects others not just themselves. Jesus had no sin but suffered for the sins of all.

For the wicked, suffering is used to condemn them, to show that when they think God’s away, that they are truly evil. Every one is obedient in God’s presence, so God is invisible to try your heart and allows suffering to happen to try the righteous and to punish the wicked.

Why woul he need Noah, then? Why not just miraculously save Noah, his family and 2 of each animal, why would he need to add pointless steps?

Well that quote came from the King James Bible, so natural it refers to the God of the King James Bible. Are you even paying attention?

I do kinda feel better knowing that someone might be praying for me even though it’s likely magical thinking. No harm, no foul.

How is that sarcasm? Tell me how anything exists without God?

Confirmation bias at work, ladies and gentlemen.

Without using the words of sheep herders from bygones, tell me the evidence for god. Demonstrate that a Christian god exists.

For the wicked, suffering is used to condemn them,

children? defenseless peaceful civilians? starving people all over the world. Sins of the others i guess god just needed to send a message that sin is bad? THEN FUCK GOD; you are a coward letting a bully fuck up the weak. You actually can argue so i do respect you but cmon man.

John 10:35 KJV
[35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

Hebrews 6:18 KJV
[18] That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

The Bible is always true, the Bible is literally the only thing you can trust.

Tell me how to live forever again? You are very wise, I’m sure you can tell me.

Of course it's true, it says so in the Sacred Scroll! And the Sacred Scroll says whosoever calls bullshit on the Sacred Scroll screams forever in the No-No Basement! So there!

I don't know how everything works, but I am not going to believe in unfounded, extraordinary claims, especially when the logic around them are tautological and are increasingly disconnected from evidence.

Satan does all that.

Jesus doesn’t do magic, Jesus is God, he just speaks and whatever he says is instantly brought into existence, it is how he made the world.

(Everything God speaks just exists)
Genesis 1:3-4 KJV
[3] And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. [4] And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

(Jesus is God)
John 1:1,14 KJV
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

bump

Judaism and Islam are just as stupid as Christianity. Buddhism and Hinduism can eat a dick too.

Glad that those important words in a book work for you. Don’t preach.

Romans 1:20-21 KJV
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: [21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Wrong again. God made sure to make you with a conscience even to understand his power and his Godhood.

Isn’t it amazing how for every lie you tell, there is Bible verse that exposes it?

y dont god just say and then there was no evil, or and then satan baked cupcakes until he died of heart disease

So what you are saying is that the Bible is a book of metaphor and should not ne taken literally.

Mainly, because of you fanatics meddling in secular affairs, fags, abortion, etc. If you would just pray to your imaginary friend and leave the rest of us in peace, I wouldn't have a problem with religion At all.

im not a "godtard" as you put it. but whats the harm in letting people believe what they want to believe? unless it brings harm to people what business of it is yours? why do you feel you need to pull feminist bullshit and force your views on others?

>godtard got nothing

Attached: godtards44.jpg (564x470, 52K)

ive been arguing, better than op. come at me

100% correct. Every godtard was born atheist. Don't ever forget that, godtards.

Attached: godtard55.jpg (507x507, 57K)

>I doubt you've ever seriously critically thought about your own beliefs
You right, my bad. Let me apply reason to your hypothesis now:
Hypothesis: Jesus is magic
Proof: zero
Conclusion: You're full of shit.
Thanks, I feel much better now!

Tell me how your favourite god exists

God just exists man. Like, for a being to be perfect it has to exist. Ipso facto, QED

>All powerful god has to send himself to be brutally murdered to make up for the mistake of the humans he created
God sent his Son to die for the sins of the whole world and to rise again from the dead also to save them. And all you have to do it believe on Jesus for eternal life.

1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
[15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Romans 8:33-34 KJV
[33] Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. [34] Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

John 6:47 KJV
[47] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

>that won't obey his wishes and so now they can make up for all of their sins if they just accept Jesus in their heart but people who never heard of god are sent to limbo because fuck them.
Everyone gets a chance to hear God’s word and everyone is born with a conscience that tells the God is and his power.

(You are without excuse, God made sure you knew him once)
Romans 1:20 KJV
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

(God gave ministers, preachers of God’s word, to every man)
1 Corinthians 3:5 KJV
[5] Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

(And even if you haven’t heard a preacher yet you still have the natural world which clearly shows God’s creation)
Psalm 19:1-3 KJV
[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. [2] Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. [3] There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

bitch, abortion is murder ok some people here find this really funny....but its murder @ an unborn child. okkkkkkk, maybe some of you would appreciated if done to them. but we can't interview a fetus....and get a answer from itl

im atheist i think of my existence, possible god, and reality nearly everyday

Meth unironicly looked better after

God knows more than you, why question what God does?

Noah was symbolic of Christ, the ark was part of that symbolism. Also God does whatever he wants, who are you to say “why doesn’t God do this?” because he doesn’t that’s why.

MURDER IS FUNNNNNNYYY RALITY IS FUNNNY FUCK WHATCHU KNOW OR CARE ABOUT

>unless it brings harm to people what business of it is yours?
So you know absolutely nothing about world affairs nor anything about the history of our species? Amerifat godtard detected. Read a book, derpy. No, not that one.

Attached: godtard33.png (957x729, 74K)

A fine example of Christian Love, ladies and gentlemen! COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM! COME SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM!

Have, like, another toke man

Attached: brainlet3.png (646x1152, 101K)

Then your agonostic

Yeah, I thought the before heroin chick looked a bit dodgy too.

see
>Demonstrate that a Christian god exists.
I already told you, if you don’t listen to the Bible, you won’t listen to anything else I would show you because of the reasons I already explained in the above post.

If you're so holy, why are you on Yea Forums? :D

Not sure if you are detecting the sarcasm. If not, have you considered trying less autism?

Kek

>THEN FUCK GOD
Matthew 12:36-37 KJV
[36] But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. [37] For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

You will eat those words boy, if you do not believe on Jesus.

Often children are killed because of the sins of their parents when they should have lived. Sin is awful because it affects not just yourself but those around you.

Your true colors are out, you don’t care about the truth, only self satisfaction.

Your complete lack grammar and punctuation coupled with your line formatting makes me feel like your a maniac.

Show me a verse in the sacred scroll that goes against the Bible? If it is the word of God, surely it will claim to be God’s word.

This is your biggest problem with the story of Noah’s ark??

The book is God’s word, of course they work, God doesn’t lie. And God only succeeds.

Great, the Bible is evidence of Christian god because god says it so. Not tautogical at all.

Many things are taken on faith - this is a fact of human existence. That doesn't mean that you should take extraordinary claims as being true just because you heard them first.

>skeptics are a new thing
You’re a fucking retard.

>Most tards don't understand that reality was created by something.
Prove it

see
God allows suffering to exist to prove the righteous and punish the wicked as I explained above

man i speak from the heart. I wish no ill will unto others. If he is real then god and the devil deserve hell and each other. IF and when i get there I hope I see you happy and blind living your afterlife, and I hope you see me burning where I belong with the other brave and evil souls. I will greet them as if they were myself.

Do you believe in infinities?

Oh yeah? Well, two can play at that game! OH, MIGHTY ALLAH, SMITE THIS BLASPHEMING INFIDEL, IN YOUR INFINITE MERCY! LILILILILILILILILI!
So there.

And the statement of your ad hom opinion of me makes you think you're a narcissistic fuck whos laboring under the delusion that ANYONE would never care what the fuck you "think" of them.

he could just not allow it tho...........

good for you
but he doesnt,

see
God just exists:
Exodus 3:14 KJV
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

God just exists, hence “I AM THAT I AM”

this MFa doesn't get it:

if there is jesus, and he believes in him -> heaven
if there is no jesus, and he believes in him -> nothing happens, no harm
if there is no jesus, and he doesn't believe in him -> also no harm, nothing happens
if jesus exists, and he does not believe in him -> eternal hell

having faith and believing can only be a win situation. lol. this is not very smart of you so called superior masterrace atheists, huh?

like bad shit exists for his entertainment

Preach it my friend. I do not want to support a being that created this existence. Fuck that, they are evil.

lol thats fine with me. if god is real he can suck my dick from the back

lol thats a level of dismissive ignorance and intellectual dishonesty its hard to find even with fucking flat earthers lol
with an attitude like that
you could probably get through your entire life without ever having to think critically about any of your beliefs at all
must be nice retard.

>talking snake book

Attached: babblebin.jpg (411x428, 19K)

Pascal's wager is an idiotic argument, GTFO outta here troll.

1 John 4:8,16 KJV
[8] He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. [16] And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.

God is love, you don’t know what love is because you don’t know God. Punishing the wicked for sins is love, because God does it. All the suffering, all the sins against others all the wickedness of the world shall be punished in hell because God is love and God loves good and peace.

All you have to do to go to heaven is believe on Jesus, you have to do no work of your own. And you say God is not just? God is perfect, you are unjust.

Lol, so the majority of mankind roasts in hell while serial killers and rapists that repent on the gallows sit at the right hand of God?
Riiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhhht.

For the comedy gold. I left this site for a long time but it has funny stuff on it. You are right though I should probably leave lol

calling something idiotic is not an argument.
make one or dont post
it clutters up the board with your borring unthinking mind.

You have to trust something before you receive it, why would I not trust the wisest book in the world? No wonder it is wise it is God’s word, if you don’t see that what can you see?

My friend, Yea Forums is already a cluttered mess, and this thread will be lost to time like everything in existence.

Tell me, do you think a disingenuous belief will get you into heaven?

>the bible is always true
Luke (2:1-4) claims Jesus was born in the year of a universal tax census under Augustus Caesar, while Cyrenius (a.k.a. Quirinius) was governor of Syria, But Roman records show the first such universal census didn’t occur until decades after this, during the reign of the emperor Vespasian in 74 CE
So, that's bullshit.

Except it IS idiotic. It only applies the wager to one god, and ignores the thousands of others. It's literally retarded.

Attached: godtard 2.png (645x729, 11K)

>the wisest book in the world

Lol this nigga hasn't read The Gateless Gate.

>I wish no ill will unto others.

Liar

Matthew 25:40 KJV
[40] And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 12:50 KJV
[50] For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

You didn’t just say “THEN FUCK GOD” to God, you also said it to me, his son, and every believer of Jesus Christ is a son of God.

John 1:12 KJV
[12] But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

You tell me “FUCK YOU” the. say you don’t wish me any ill? You are double minded, no wonder.

James 1:6-8 KJV
[6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. [7] For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. [8] A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

How can a person with no faith in God have any stability?

couldnt hurt lol

thats the short answer
more accurately i think its kinda irrellevant since humans can convince themselves of things pretty easily
have sex with a woman five nights a week and you'll start loving her whether you did to start or not
start going to church and praying and you will start to believe in a god on some level

“He could” does not equal “He will”.

When death is destroyed after Christ returns everything will be perfect and sin will be no more. Trust in Jesus and you will see the end of all suffering, I promise:

1 Corinthians 15:23-26 KJV
[23] But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. [24] Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. [25] For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. [26] The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Jesus will return, destroy all his enemies and you will see the peace you desire.

Lol, yep, and god disappears and the Age of Reason proceeds!

>have sex with a woman five nights a week and you'll start loving her whether you did to start or not
Clearly you have never met my mum

Attached: Prayerfail.jpg (720x681, 50K)

Alright I se your point
infact ive thought of it myself before
and here is my rebuttal

Imagine you are tied to a chain sitting in front of a roulette table

Behind it stands a man holding a gun in one hand and a ball in the other

in a minute states he will drop throw of the ball on the table and if you guess the number the ball lands on he will not shoot you
otherwise
he will

now could the man be lying?
yes
could the ball not even land on the roulete table?
yes
but giving these options and assumng no others (IE no other form of potential avoidance of death)
Who wouldnt pick a number?

Attached: roulete table.jpg (1000x780, 151K)

That is completely dodging the idea that god is an omniscient being, you complete idiot.

kek

*tied to a chair

When did got say he was omniscient?

see
>God can make everything from nothing, raise the dead and is all powerful and all knowing but snakes can’t talk
You’d think it’s be more of a wonder to you, if you were honest, that God has all power and can do anything. But you’ll just blindly accept that and reject talking snakes? Are you stupid or something?

Yeh, you can attempt to justify it any way you like, but infinite punishment for finite transgressions is empiracly unjust. Your imaginary friend is a dick.

>but infinite punishment for finite transgressions is empiracly unjust.
lol no one cares what you think is just faggot

There are sins where if you are not saved and you commit them you lose all chance of being saved.

Matthew 12:31 KJV
[31] Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Revelation 14:9-11 KJV
[9] And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, [10] The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: [11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

So your fantasy of serial killers and rapists just magically trusting in Jesus spontaneously cannot happen. Do you think that someone who hates God will solely rely on God to save them? No

Romans 1:28-32 KJV
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, [30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, [31] Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: [32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

These people who will for sure go to hell because they cannot believe on Jesus are capable of anything, so if you are a rapist or a serial killer, which means you have no conscience, you are damned

I haven’t, I guarantee you though it is not better than the Bible any more than a pebble is not higher than the sky.

Books which contain talking snakes and zombies and a 500yo man building a boat and land animals crossing oceans to board that boat and a magic invisible floating faggot in the sky are axiomatically works of f-i-c-t-i-o-n. Your bible is fiction. The contents make that clear. Your god is fictitious.

Attached: goddy god god.jpg (225x224, 10K)

finite transgressions? LOL

Revelation 15:7 KJV
[7] And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.

God lives forever, if your sins against him are not forgiven, you go to hell forever. Your sins in this finite life are remembered by God FOREVER.

Forever is the exact opposite of finite, though you won’t live physically forever, if you don’t believe on Christ God will never forget your sins and you’ll be punished for them forever.

I ran the math on this claim. It checks out.

see

this has already been covered and thoroughly debunked. God can do anything. How many times can a person reject the truth?

If God can do anything, is talking snakes and the dead rising and 900 year old men outside of the realm of possibility?

Your arguments are weak. Your mockery is weak. You are without God. You are without wisdom and understanding. If you die you’ll burn forever.

What a waste.

Same poster as this post

Man destroying fools is exhausting. Don’t you guys get tired of lying? This is comedy for me, what do you get out of this?

>Your god is fictitious
So is your ability to compose a paragraph instead of writing a massive run on sentence faggot.

>start going to church and praying and you will start to believe in a god on some level

Attached: 36E3E4FE-E4C3-4BDD-854A-D9E97C2AC080.png (502x500, 453K)

*godtards*
Just imagine being that stupid.

Attached: godtard.png (645x729, 40K)

This thread has been fun guys thanks for your vapid arguments and further confirmation that atheists are only hypocrites and liars which cannot even be consistent to their own warped beliefs

Is that before or after Rector Minvader anoints you with his anointing?

Attached: cuntmaggot2.jpg (500x742, 69K)

t. buttshattered godtard screeching at facts

Attached: godtards13.jpg (447x611, 42K)

If god is real, and that’s a big if, it won’t work this way.
This is the most retarded argument. It’s like saying you can literally do anything if you put your mind to it. You can’t snap your fingers and just believe anything. If you could nobody would have any fear of anything because they would believe they don’t need to.

Also replace Jesus with all other religious figures that promos damnation for not believing and your argument falls apart because I go to hell for not believing in THAT deity.

nice trips

Attached: 0h6e0Vw.jpg (460x431, 62K)

>*has no arguments*
>”Hey Mom, I’m going to post another funny picture again” XD

Bro you’ve been totally destroyed in this thread, every point you have brought to me I have thoroughly demonstrated to be false and hypocritical.

Throw in the towel, this was 1st round KO, and a second round KO...all the way up to a 12 round KO.

Why fight a losing battle? You know you know nothing. Why argue with someone who knows more than you? I LIVE FOREVER AND KNOW GOD! Do you really think you’ll fool me fool?

Proverbs 21:30 KJV
[30] There is no wisdom nor understanding nor counsel against the Lord .

You didn’t have facts, only lies. There is no “facts” against God, only your conceit.

What a loser you are. Do you even have a life?

Attached: godtard437.png (550x543, 50K)

No words now? Only pictures. Damn son...I knew I won but you are just showing how mercilessly and ruthlessly I dominated you with the truth. What can you say? WHAT CAN YOU SAY AGAINST GOD?

Nothing that’s what.

This is me Ok let’s break this down for such a simple person as yourself.

>your god is fictitious
Easy phrase to grasp, even for yourself I hope.
>so is
This is me agreeing god is fictional.
>your ability to compose a paragraph instead of writing a massive run on sentence faggot.
This is me attacking the piss poor composition of the post.
>godtards
This is you not being able to even grasp what
>so is
means.
>Just imagine being this stupid.
Yeah I can’t. What’s it like?

Attached: godtards 37.png (750x750, 630K)

Attached: brainlet35.jpg (560x560, 36K)

6 million jews in 5 years (5*525600)/6000000 = 0.5 jew per minute, or 30 per hour across multiple camps You are now officially a moron en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Attached: 59017_10200090013957199_1009089467_n.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Attached: godtard15.png (645x729, 174K)

Oh hi faggot. Can you post at least good bait instead of this half-assed memes ? And can you stop acting like a enlighted person ? I know you atheiniggers will call everybody that agrees with you smart but you need to grow up, seriously. If you are atheinigger then you should go to plebbit and stay here

Attached: Typical atheist.png (1020x700, 37K)

Saving this thread for future LOLs thank you OP. Also nice way to end this thread by a massive quads fail get. Very symbolic, you end the thread the same way you started and continued it. With failure. Night fool.

Attached: 37AC45FD-03E5-4514-B830-FC276042D8EC.png (500x511, 402K)

You got fuckin wrecked kid lol. Somehow by atheists, agnostics, and theists. Post more pictures.

It must be right!

Attached: 1524741354828.jpg (750x651, 122K)

>godtard running away from facts

As always. Goodnight little fella.

Attached: fact.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Sure kid

Attached: GODTARDS449.jpg (640x640, 78K)