Tic Tac Toe has got to be one of the worst games ever made. Player 1 has a huge advantage...

Tic Tac Toe has got to be one of the worst games ever made. Player 1 has a huge advantage, and the game always ends in a tie when using simple game techniques.

I tried making this game better by adding more dimensions, but it some how made the game fucking worse. Adding more dimensions gave player 1 a 100% win rate, and adding more rows, and columns increased the odds of tieing.

What a garbage game. Why do we as a species call this fucking piece of shit a CLASSIC?

Attached: niggers_o_289274.jpg (245x263, 44K)

ever play strategic tic tac toe? the way it works is it's a 3x3 board with each board being it's own tic tac toe game. when you play in a certain spot on the mini 3x3 board, the next player plays on that board on the big 3x3 board. garbage explanation but search it up.

_ _ _
_ _ _
X_ _

lolwut? tic tac toe is harder than you think. maybe your opponents are bad. try playing atari 3d tic tac toe and i guarantee you'll lose against even that shitty 8 bit 2k cpu, you scrub.

Tic tac toe is literally a forced draw

once again you got atari? get the new atari consoles they have the 2600 version of 3d tic tac toe. you'll lose. you ever see spock kick ass in star trek chess? same thing.

_ _ _
_ O _
_ _ _

nig
ger
___

How do you play that version?

It would be so nice to dress you up like a little teenage slut and have my way with you, abusing that tight pussy of your and have you squeal like a little slut uncontrollably wetting your panties with your cute little clit. I want to lick you wet through your cami, biting your hard nipple through the silky fabric, while sliding my dick on your smooth legging, fondling your cheek and your clit through the silky fabric, and then licking it wet, and then slowly peeling it down, sucking your girl juice through the wet panties, just to finally slide my dick through your panties, and passionately smothering with your girl clit together till our juice mix and slowly dripping down to your girl pussy, and having you wear that silky wet panties and legging all day, smearing the panties juice all over your girl clit and your face.

Tic tac toe may be bad, but it’s at least better than pure random like Rock Paper Scissors. Right?

OK you can stop making this thread now

Attached: 1554220630402.png (400x468, 110K)

dumbass try playing rock paper scissors lizard spock. it's about 2x harder

It called nig nac noe

You type nigger to win

Fucking nerd detected

_ _ X
_ O _
X _ _

oh shit u almost got him

Damn this is getting intense

Coin toss. Now that's a real man's game.
Nothing better then a Sunday, a six-pack of beer, flipping the tele among the various American football coin tosses.
Not sure wtf they're doing for the next couple of hours after that, but love those coin tosses.

Attached: coin_toss.jpg (665x768, 119K)

hardcore shit right here

rock paper scissors isn't random. it's psychology

like you're some rps champion. gtfo.