Ok

>ok
so i got arrested bc the coppers found vids of my and my13yo gf (at the time 14 now) i was 20 then. i thought she was 18 for a year. tried getting away when i found out but she lured me back with coke that i was desperate for. got out on $500,000 bail (white privilage). and now im just at home, did hella coke, missing tf out of her. wana get more coke cus it makes the sadness go away. i love her i wasnt being a pedo. pls give me some thoughts?

Attached: IMG_2482.jpg (3024x4032, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kys pedo

ya im considering it

what has your lawyer told you about your case? You fucked?

got amazing lawyer so im not totally fucked

Get a good lawyer, if she represented herself as 18 and you honestly didnt know, you might get it dropped. Plus, drug sympathy, esp if yr records clean.

he made it seem like things weren't too bad. i dont even care about getitng in trouble. the worst part is not being able to see her cause i love tf out of her

the cops told me she was 13 bc she did some burn shit in front of my house wen i was at school n someone called cops on her. so they know i knew

lmao

Age is a number

Attached: ifshebad.png (904x757, 802K)

nigga how the fuck did you think a thirteen year old was eighteen? get glasses before anything else

lmfao. she was hella bad. and shes been with alot of older guys before me. shes not even interested in guys her age, and she could out smoke me with her own weed. she is so fair and sweet

thats tru i shouldve known from the start. i was being retarded. but everyone including my parents thought she was 18 too

and she has tats

also her parents and family liked me and supported us being together

and apparently "back in the day" this was alot more common and accepted. pretty sure government is trying to control population and reduce teen pregnancy

still mate 13 vs 18 is a very different age I don’t see how you could’ve confused that...

well i did nd so did everyone else. i fucking hate that i fell in love with her. idk ware to go from here. do i wait 3 more years or do i move on? rly wana spend the rest of my life with her

find a girl your own age 13-year-olds are submissive asf... scum...

and if i do move on, whos gunna wana be with a sex offender? still dont know if ill be registered, gotta stay out of prison b4 worrying about tht

shes not rly sub. she hits me up like crazy. she likes me a little more than i like her which makes me like her even more

just get another gf and dont coke lmao life is so easy

Attached: 1531315423.jpg (368x368, 22K)

in probably biggest depression of my life rn

ikr, its just that easy isn't it lmao

in case you dont understand, being together, fucking her, doing drugs with her isnt the (biggest) problem, its the videos
possession, production and possibly distribution, you're f-ucked

Post a livestream of you killing yourself

Active /r9k/ server, no normalfags allowed:
discord
[Ib]-I-I52I-I-[dI]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)