Choose my order

choose my order

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1125, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBzOD6_LYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Med iced caramel mocha milk and sugar. Shit is delicious

Extra large tripple latte and a glazed plain donut.

a dirty sanchez with a rusty trombone

Attached: 1553078825759.jpg (562x434, 45K)

can i just get the soggiest veggie egg white, please dont put in oven

You should order the Dunkaccino.

iced latte with 2 sugar and almond milk. shits cash

Two large breasts and an upper-inner thigh

U mean the shit-waterccino?

Small iced french vanilla extra extra retahd

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBzOD6_LYs

im going to go kill myself now. thank you

you can blame jews for this too. fucking adam sandler

Attached: 1547643789417.jpg (396x432, 104K)

i always wondered how he could keep up bringing movies even though most of them are box flops

open your pill hole kid. Hollywood can keep pumping out movie after movie in a series even though most of them are flops or have mediocre showings. This is because most of the time they get to write off the loss on taxes to minimize losses. Add on ad revenue to that and you've got a minor profit guaranteed. At the least the risk is decreased.

Worse? Netflix. Ever wonder why netflix can keep pumping out shitty series after shitty movie? Because they don't even have to get you retards to leave your couches. Since the movie's "free" they can rely on name recognition by itself.

You will see Star Wars episode XVIII in your lifetime, just like the superbowl. Like clockwork. Every year. Until you die.

There is just too much money to be made.

Attached: new rian johnson sw series.png (859x544, 390K)

pic related was posted 4 hours ago btw. Brand new! literally a new series announced 4 hours before i googled: new star wars

Woah dude it’s been fucking i don’t know how many years since i’ve had DD
please for the love of everything sacred take the orange colored Coolatta or however the fuck its called(i think it’s like mango, pineapple and another fruit)
Even if it’s not scorching hot outside that shit is so good

Not who you were replying to but i grew up watching oldschool SW movies, played fucking Star Wars the empire strike back or something on N64(also loved the shit out of Star Wars episode1 racing) and got to witness Episode 1 and onwards unfold
Honestly, i really loved the old movies for a plethora of personal reasons, was in elementary school when Episode 1 started showing and even tho i liked all the newer episodes they did, something didn’t put up with the older stuff

Then fucking George Lucas sold out and i haven’t even bothered to watch JJ Abrams murder it since i remember reading everyday for a while on here Yea Forumstard shitting on it and clearly making a point that there was too much leftist tempering that had been done and i think it’s safe to assume that the whole franchise is literally down the shitter

>i haven’t even bothered to watch JJ Abrams murder it
doing God's work user. This is a trend that must stop. Imagine a world where any big pop culture hit (star wars, avatar the last airbender, fucking blue ppl avatar, fucking pokemon) is virtually guaranteed to be bought at SOME point by DisneyTm and extended into some zombie franchise amalgamation of its former self just to squeeze the last shekels out of it.

Honk. Honk.

Coldbrew with rasperry, mocha swirl, and almond milk.