This is something that's been floating around for some while i think

this is something that's been floating around for some while i think.
its just here to make you laugh. it made me laugh.

change.org/p/remove-white-supremacist-content-from-youtube

Attached: Screenshot_57.png (568x176, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: main-qimg-09ab9b1ff5bca7116de6eea905f83ef9-c.jpg (600x300, 18K)

Attached: 1554148475064.jpg (450x461, 66K)

>cherry picking in current year

As opposed to...

Attached: Redneck racist.jpg (310x267, 30K)

>Letting literal retards be in charge of censorship
How can a world view be that retarded?

Attached: 1554415839651.png (831x840, 311K)

Take a hike kike!

Attached: 1554136442420.png (615x807, 445K)

1/2

But they raise valid points. Although I would submit to you that the phrase "stop normalizing" is disingenuous because it implies that white supremacy is already, currently, "normal." What it OUGHT to read is "Stop Attempting To Normalize White Supremacy."

White supremacy is not now, nor will it ever be, a legitimate, valid ideology. It is a fringe philosophy perpetrated by scared, angry, violent psychopaths who have nothing of value on their own of which to be proud of, so they cling to bullshit like "14 words" (like as if that means anything to normal people) and the Turner Diaries.

2/3

The way things are supposed to go is like this:
>see facts of an event
or
>are provided proof of an event
then
>form conclusion based on said event

These cretins refuse to accept as fact the MULTITUDES of video & photographic evidence of the Holocaust. The population registers of numerous countries, not to mention the evidence supplied at Nuremburg, doesn't matter to them: as far as they're concerned, it's all a hoax. They look for every loophole they can find to suggest that it didn't happen.

Yet, again in spite of the evidence provided over the span of 100+ years that completely discredits it, they STILL insist that the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are legitimate and real. You see this with the stupid "plotting Jew" image & all the photoshops of the people in the media w/ the Star of David by their name, as if merely being successful & Jewish means anything.

First: if the point of capitalistic society is for people to be as successful as possible, and these people are apparently very successful (as evidenced by their positions of power being used against them), why are they being vilified for it? Oh, that's right, because they're Jews.

Second: If there really IS a "vast Jewish conspiracy" then that would mean every Jew in every community has like the Jewish version of the Batphone w/ every other member of the community, so they could coordinate their efforts to "bring down the white man." But if their community were truly as organized as the white supremacists claim, in ANY way... When the Nazis started persecuting the Jews up until the point Hitler became Chancellor & made it 100% legal to openly discriminate, why didn't the Jews enact their "vast propaganda machine" & prevent it from happening in the first place? Why didn't they get their friends (ie: "hidden operatives") in other countries to enact sanctions or make pre-emptive moves so as to keep the German Jewish community safe? Why were the pogroms in Ukraine & Russia tolerated?

Who cares about White Supremacy? What I care about is White Nationalism. It's Okay To Be White. And just as Japan should be for the Japanese. America should be for the Anglo.

Attached: 34021520_249747648921918_8529613013278261248_n.jpg (960x950, 114K)

They deserve to be gassed

What? Who?

Oh In the Pic? Yea. I agree.

The fact of the matter is that there IS no "vast Jewish conspiracy", there is no interest in "keeping the white man down" (apart from white supremacist rallies, the only place you'll hear that phrase is at Black Panther & Nation of Islam meetings), and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion are a fucking HOAX. A hoax, coincidentally, created to justify anti-Semitism.

So as opposed to the train of logic outlined above, here is the average conservative (and predominant white supremacist) train of logic:

>be taught discimination
>form ideas based on lessons taught
>develop emotional attachment to said ideas
>emotional attachment reinforces conviction to said ideas
>create conclusions formatted from said emotional attachment
>look for any evidence, no matter how circumstantial, to support said conclusions

The most damning thing in this chain is:

>if facts are presented that contradict predetermined conclusions, refuse to accept their validity, do anything possible to discredit them, and assert without fail that original conclusion is correct

Trump does precisely that anytime he uses the phrase "fake news." It's a buzzword for "I don't like what you said so I'm going to create distrust in the population so they don't take what you say at face value."

Even though legitimate news organizations (who always seem to be the only targets of Trump) take great pains to fact-check their stories. This alone is one of the myriad reasons Fox is not a legitimate news organization by anyone not punch-drunk on GOP Kool-aid.

Attached: The Nazi Jew.jpg (3038x1493, 559K)

I'm white & I would take part in that if given the opportunity.

"White"

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Yea, Okay. Jew.

Except I actually AM white. Half German, 1/4 Dutch & 1/4 English. Don't believe me? I give a shit. You don't believe that there's NOT a "vast Jewish conspiracy," so your opinion is moot*.

>*doesn't infer Yea Forums's creator
>*actually means your opinion means little to nothing
>*put your opinion, a turd & a quarter in your hand & you'll have 25 cents & a piece of shit

>The fact of the matter is that there IS no "vast Jewish conspiracy", there is no interest in "keeping the white man down"

"we Jews have done this elsewhere—playing two groups against each other as a way of assuring Jewish security. “Let’s play Hamas against the Palestinian Authority. Let’s play ISIS against Assad.”

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

I hope they manage to close pewds, now you'll have 90 million people non so happy.

Attached: bigstock-Mud-Golem-102748253[1].jpg (270x192, 47K)

>oh yeah!?! Here's more cherrypicking

Excellent example of

>create conclusions formatted from said emotional attachment
>look for any evidence, no matter how circumstantial, to support said conclusions

>not an actual quote
>quote taken WAAAAY out of context
>implying statements made by representatives of the State of Israel as concerns their national border security are commensurate with the opinions of the average Jew anywhere else in the world
>because clearly Israeli national policies = international Jewish conspiracy

What else can you provide that supports your cockamamie bullshit agenda & totally avoids facts?

I'm just hoping you all get the votes to get pewd fired from youtube

PLEASE PEOPLE SIGN THE PETITION. white supremacy can not be tolerated.

Attached: 023[1].png (680x680, 221K)

please people