Failed my driving test again

>Failed my driving test again
>My boss has been letting me ride with him for work, but this was probably my last chance to finally get my own way to work
>Going to lose my job soon
>I'm out of money from spending everything on booze

Well I would buy a gun to kill myself but I'm broke, should I just stab myself with a kitchen knife?

Attached: why god.png (850x473, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DYP2G6HvC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STREAM IT FAGGOT

> should I just stab myself with a kitchen knife?

most retarded way to kill yourself... if you want to die, there are countless other methods.

Btw, it’s not too late to call a suicide hotline. It’s a fact that 95% of those that do are happy that they didn’t do it. Problems can and will pass eventually, even if you don’t understand at the moment.

Can you afford a therapist? Maybe one of them could help you. Yea Forums isnt the place to go for help you dip.

>MORTTYYY, WE NEED TAH GAH TO BENDIGO TO GET ME GREEN CUBE

>I Failed my driving test
>I want to kill myself
wait what???

So you're too weak willed to live. But willing to continue your drinking habit. You need to drop the drink amd pick up a hobby on the side to replace it. I.e. fishing or anything that isn't expensive and is enjoyable to do.

It's more of that because of that I can't piggy back off of a family friend for work anymore, and I'd rather be dead then be a neet

>failing a driving test in 2019
literally how.

I second that, my driving test took all of ten minutes and was a cakewalk, maybe just try again

Attached: IMG_2482.jpg (626x610, 29K)

just put it on D and drive. How hard is that ?

Trust me, there are places that demand you do insane shit to pass a driving test, they take you in the hardest spots in the city and mark you for listening to the instructors talk mad shit.

I had to go to a whole different town that only does driving tests once a week if you're lucky.
Only reason I passed was because I spotted a stop sign the instructor didn't notice.

"didn't get license til late 20's"

Attached: 1553121866901.gif (265x244, 2M)

try the driving test again

if youre sure of imprending failure and suicide, PLEASE take out a politician, a banker or a couple niggers before you go.

yes well then ask your boss to teach how to drive

Attached: download.png (600x400, 217K)

It's actually an easy area, the problem is that I got really bad luck twice, I did decent on parallel parking but just keep fucking up on the test, I'm not bad at driving usually but when there's a teacher in the car I make terrible mistakes

yes pay em in booze

once you get your license and car, in time you will wish you could always catch rides to work.

Keeps your own vehicle alive longer and is cheaper.
It makes you go straight home and to work.

where the hell do you live OP? Just take the driving test in a different town where it might be easier.
I remember my driving test was easy as shit (but only because I took in it another town) Literally all we did was drive down one road, take a turn, do a "quick braking stop", back up, do a three-point turn, and then go back to the dmv. It's not so fucking hard.

Got my license at 16, how the fuck do you fail at something as simple as driving?

Anxiety eh? There's a lot of tips on how to mitigate that. I don't have any though. I have to take UA's and for some reason there's this guy, john, who I can never piss in front of. In the past 6 months this guy has taken up about a solid day of my life just because I can't pee in front of him. Yesterday he was there and I pissed no problem. Don't know why. Anxiety is a bitch

youtu.be/0DYP2G6HvC8

Attached: 1553219091995_20190326203144925.jpg (834x967, 575K)

Take the bus until you can try again??

I failed 1st time, I rushed to get my license because new job needed it, Showed up, studied about half an hour for the test.

Not gonna lie the instructor laughed his ass off at me for like 10 minutes because of how low I got the score. That was the most unprofessional shit I've ever seen.

I went back a week later even though I lost the job, my aunt taught me how to parallel park for about half an hour.
Went in there and aced the questions, started driving, failed parallel park 1st time, I backed up and decided to pull back out because I thought he wanted me to back in perfectly without having to pull forward "why you pull back out?!?" explained to him " no you can just pull forward."

Pretty sure he let me pass because I spotted a stop sign he never knew existed, It was behind a bunch of tree's and a broken down van by a corner.

"why you stop!?!?"
"stop sign..."
"WHERE!?!?!?!!!!!!"
He was one pissed off skinny balled guy I swear.

KYS now so we don't have to deal with another fucktard like you on the roads

How about you stop being a faggot and just sort your fucking life out

Put your foot on the clutch to start the vehicle.

Attached: 1551791978549.jpg (957x675, 472K)

Top kek

Attached: A9525446-E6AA-4416-A59F-FAD4733152FE.png (500x512, 145K)