Do you shave or trim your body hair?

Do you shave or trim your body hair?
Is it out of necessity ie you play a sport that requires it, or just because you feel it looks better?

Attached: chest-hair-121009[1].jpg (793x800, 102K)

i don't have enough body hair to shave, although i wanted to when i was in middle school since i had hairy legs.

i dont get chest hair, i havent started shaving my legs yet (but i will soon enough) and as for the pubes, they are a bit more difficult, but i do shave them sometimes because they annoy me)

i wanna be a smooth boi :3

I trim. Either a #3 or #2 guard on the pits and chest, #1 on pubes. Shaved balls. I think it looks best this way

i trim..back and chest..it just gets so freaking long..

starting shaving all my shit at 15

Yes.
Because I sweat a lot if I don't, and I dry faster after showers and looks better

i shave it, I'm trans and i hate it all, and am gonna pay someone way too much money to shoot lasers at it until those bois don't come back
>inb4 ew tranny kys
don't care

Attached: 1553112295836.jpg (750x731, 273K)

Used to shave my arms when I was a house painter. I hated pulling dried caulk and paint out of the hair on my arms, easier and less painful to shave them.

I only shave the pubes and the places where i have tattoos. so basically just my arms and hands

I have a relatively low amount of body hair and I'm glad. Most of my body hair is on the lower half of my legs and lower half of my arms. Also haven't shaved my pubes in over 6 months.

Shaving pubes once every 2 weeks and chest+abs once every 2 months.

Pubes balls and asshole every month or so but that’s IT

I have a LOT of body hair and personally I think it looks a bit eh, but my wife absolutely loves guys with lots of body hair so I keep it for her

I have to or Sir will punish me

Same here. I don't have a lot of hair ( I didn't even need to shave my face regularly until I was about 20) but even now at 22 I'll still shave everything besides my legs/arms.

No. Nothing except face hair. Why should I bother? For others to complement on my smooth legs? Lets be real...

How do I get rid of body hair around my nipples without making an ouchy wouchy

I do because it's super sparse and gross looking. Gotta manscape for the lady. Also shave your balls and dick, it makes everything that much more slippery when you're fucking someone and the extra glide is definitely worth the trouble.

Attached: toastpepe.jpg (334x506, 38K)

I would shave my arms/legs on occasion, honestly it feels really nice and I would suggest one to try it once, downside is definitely the irritation tho, once you start to get even a bit of stubble it gets caught like crazy on certain fabric, often like the liner of dress pants which can be almost unbearable in terms of annoyance/uncomfortability.

A comment deserving of trips. You're a good boy, user.

I bit in and out.

Attached: 2xuent.jpg (888x499, 118K)

ya, all of it
all. of. it
>Is it out of necessity ie you play a sport that requires it, or just because you feel it looks better?
idk if thotting on the internet qualifies as a "sport" kek
but really nobody likes a trap with hairy legs, eww
not sure about it "looks" better but it def _feels_ better than not

>and I dry faster after showers
that too

Wth.

Trim with a No 2 if you good with that.
Otherwise, get a TRIA and just laser the stuff off! 1st time hurts, go slow. After 3rd session (2weeks apart) they are so thin and root so small it doesn't hurt even on level 5. Within a year, hair doesn't come back (takes a bit cause layer can cause new hairs, way fewer then die and some in stages that cant be killed).

Cheapest. Easiest Permanent solution as long you are not dark skinned (laser will burn your skin if too dark, need to be no tan and no dark skin). I have olive tone and even then, something it can leave a small burn but was totally worth it on shoulds, back and feet.

Slow and steady, TWEAZE or Epilate. I did that on shaft and within 2-years, all gone. Good option if dark skinned, when tanned or places easy to reach. Can lead to ingrowns so need to deal with that part of it. Prob best option for ass crack to epilate.

Yes it looks better.... especially the pubes I hate it when bitches stop sucking to pull hairs out of their mouth

Dudes who shave their body hair are fuckin gay.

I shaved my chest in my teens and early 20s. Now I dont do shit.

I learned women like a little body hair, (Ive been told I have the perfect amount, although now in my 30s I am getting a little hairier I notice.

I used to shave my pubes completely. Now I just trim if I want my wife to suck my cock.

We both basically have a rule, gotta be minimal to no pubes if we want oral from each other. Caws who the fuck likes putting their face in a nasty bush?

Trimmed pubes a must, balll sack hair unneeded Check, trimmed is best. Back hair is a no go!

Of course not, that would be gay. ..unless your a swimmer