Hey fellow channers

Hey fellow channers.
I've had a gutfull of life and am going to hit the kill button soon, just have a few loose ends to tie up before I go (pay off loans etc as to not pass them on to parents).

I plan on gassing myself with nitrous oxide using a hood that I'll tie on so I can't rip it off when I'm unconscious in my last fight for air.
Maybe I'll get drunk before hand and play some music to relax myself with, nothing crazy. I'm not out to send a message, just leave as peacefully and with as less mess as possible for the poor soul who has to deal with my body.

I'd just like some opinions if there are better ways than gassing with nitrous oxide? Is there anything painless and more peaceful than drifting away to a laughing gas high?

This isn't a cry for help. I've made up my mind quite a while ago now. I've suffered from severe depression from my time in the Defence Force for a few years now.

TL;DR most painless and mess-less way of committing suicide?

Attached: hlly360.jpg (400x600, 68K)

do mdma you can see lifes worth living then just hold out until they invent something better against depression in the future or youre a weak cuck

Consider taking mdma. They treat ptsd with it.

try getting a set of ketamin infusions - it could change your life, it did for me.

I've taken my share of MDMA over the years. Probably too much.
I no longer feel a positive high from it. just scattered right away. Could be because of depression. Could be from overuse over the years, Dunno why myself.

About a year ago I played with ketamine on my own to see what it could do for me. I snorted 200mg over an hour or two. Felt odd, don't think it helped depression for me though.

How much physical activity do you get?
>Defence Forc
I'm assuming enough, but if drugs don't help you, yoga and meditation might do the trick.

I've microdosed with LSD. Now that worked for me. I felt much better whilst microdosing and for a few months after. Unfortunately lack of education makes LSD frowned upon by the general population and employers so I couldn't risk doing it for too long as someone may have found out.

I don't do anything anymore, I've spiraled into a state of not enjoying anything whatsoever, exercise is one of the things I hate the most now.

Just so everyone's on the same page as me, I feel like I've exhausted my options.

At first it was exercise, I was extremely fit and pushed myself harder but that didn't work.

I've changed my career away from Defence to try and zen out. Still extremely depressed.

I've tried 3 SSRI's. I know this is not many at all. I've been pushing my local health service to get me in to see another psychiatrist so I can try and new medication but it's been a year and 6 attempts by myself by DR's appointments and getting referrals but the psych never getting back to me or booking me in.

I've tried for years. I don't want to try anymore.
As I first stated I'm at ease with dying and calling it quits. I've had a great life so far (I'm 30) and am happy with what I've seen and done but can't go on feeling like this.

I would just like ideas on painless, clean ways of suicide.

It's kind of a trap. In order to enjoy life again you need to start doing something, yet you can't because you don't enjoy doing anything.

Sounds like you're burnt out on drugs too, which is a bonus factor. I would recommend sobering up and getting into yoga. Give life a chance.

I read an article recently that said that LSD really helped with clinical depression.

More people ought to try what you're doing - the microdosing.

As we've found out with cannabis - just because "the gubmint" says something is "baaaaad" doesn't necessarily make it so.

Stopped smoking ciggs over a year ago.
Stopped drinking alcohol December just been to try give the antidepressants a better chance.

I'm not one for taking too many drugs, ecstasy probably the exception as I hammered it through my early twenties but haven't in about 5 years.

Other encounters with drugs have been purely to try and help depression.
I've microdosed LSD,
Tried mushrooms
Ketamine once only
And DMT once only whilst meditating and someone guiding me through it.

If I killed myself at 30, I would have missed out on the best part of my life. I fucked more pussy, drank more scotch, hand more fun from 30 to 40 than from 20 to 30.

Stop being a bitch. Yes, you got a problem. Try the microdosing LSD the other user said - do your own research and self-medicate. You can buy just about any SSRI over the internet these days, so treat your own god damn self if the doctors won't. What is the worst that can happen? You die. Well, you WANT to die anyway, so no loss, right? Not only that, but in-between, go do shit that is amazing and will leave other people with good memories of you. Go hiking in the Himalayas, bike across Africa.

Most of all - STOP being a whiny little bitch. Some of us are going to die WAY before we want to, and you're just pissing and moaning and crying and asking all of us a question you could get answered in 10 seconds just by using Google.

I hear you dude,
I've been doing that. Booked a flight to the Philippines and flew out 3 days later only giving my boss 3 days notice so I could fuck bitches and try and lift myself up. Didn't work in the slightest. Was thinking of necking myself in the hotel room I stayed in.

You can't just snap out of it believe me I've tired as what you said is how I use to feel about depression. That's not how it works though. I have an absolute inability to feel positive or happy about anything at any time.

I'm not being a whiney bitch. I'm politely asking a question because I'm happy with my desicion.

Tomorrow morning I'm taking my jetski out to jump some waves alone in a remote place to try get a kick out of life and if I die doing it that's cool but I know I won't because I'm good at what I do.

I have a constant feeling of absolute sadness, hate and depression. It doesn't leave.

Nitrogen, argon, or any other odorless inert gas. You’ll just fall asleep in a minute or two. Have enough to fill/flush the bag for 10 minutes.

N2O for cars is denatured with sulfur dioxide to prevent breathing for fun and will be very unpleasant to breathe, unless you can find medical grade.

your bills dont pass on to your parents, mong.

Can u make it live, i want to see

We can buy Nos for kitchen use where I am online. Nangs won't cut it but a large cylinder or two should do the trick. Wasn't thinking about NOS for cars as that would be harder for me to get.

Ok. Have enough to flush the bag for a while. If CO2 builds up in the mix you’re breathing, your body will panic. Body breathing signal goes by CO2 excess, not lack of O2. That’s why inert gas is an easy way to go, and also leads to so many industrial accidents too.

The hood seems like the way to go, a constant flow of gas into the hood to expel CO2. But perhaps it won't and I might rebreath CO2.

I do have my service gas mask, it has one way valves. I could connect gas to the cannister fitting. That way all exhaled air will go out the exhaust valve of the mask. I'd be worried about falling unconscious and then ripping it off though. I don't want to end up with brain damage from a failed attempt and unable to try again as I'm in a vegetative state,

I'd say gun to mouth bro in a hidden but public place that you know no one would give a shit about