How do you get over a crush?

How do you get over a crush?

Attached: 1544339941752.jpg (494x363, 14K)

By not giving a fuck anymore

How does one accomplish that?

bump

Clean your room

Attached: download (1).jpg (820x550, 72K)

spend time by yourself, dont hold doors open for anyone, dont say thank you or please.

>dont hold doors open for anyone, dont say thank you or please.
disregard that

You need something that takes your full attention. Like shooting yourself in the leg.

How has noone said drink? Just drink, damnit.

move on to the next one. there's a million girls in the world. just realize that that one was not the right one. also helps to think of the worst qualities of that girl until you don't find her attractive anymore.

Problem is i'm actually very happy around her, she brings out the best of me, hanging out with her is very rewarding.
This is why it's so hard to just stop talking to her.

You care too much about her and not enough about yourself. You need to learn to love yourself. Don't date anyone until you do, or you're just setting yourself up for failure. You need to try out hobbies and explore who you are as a person.

Practice makes perfect. You know that it will never be, and that pain is worse than being friendzoned for life. Letting go of a relationship is hard to do if you haven't done it often. It gets easier to let go of toxic people/ relationships the more you do it.

Your emotions will die one day and you'll finally be like the rest of us... just give it time

Kill her.

>You need to learn to love yourself.
Help with this?

bump

Just ask her out? I prefer it to get rejected than leaving it incomplete

You grow a pair

You want to hear a pep talk that you should try to be alpha and get the girl. Reality is something different. Be smart user or learn the hard way.

>How do you get over a crush?
2 Options:
1. talk to them and have sex with them.
2. Buy a fedora, some cargo shorts and a karambit then go whine on line about your stalking victim fucking people who talk to her.

Attached: fedora fan mag27.png (576x792, 449K)

Spend less time with her, it worked for me for a while but when I started spending time with her again the crush came back, maybe you should hand out with other girls while you are away from her and I honestly wish you good luck, I'm in the same situation and it really sucks

well a little more backstory

>meet this girl at the start of the year
>no attraction what so ever, just friends
>we begin to hang around more
>she has a boyfriend tho
>we start to cuddle while watching movies etc
>nothing more tho
>i go out with her sister
>one night drunk we start getting it on
>i finger her a little we kiss but we don't bang
>she tells me she's jealous when i'm with her sister
>we keep hanging around and i eventually stop seeing her sister ( other reasons )
>she still has a bf tho and wants to break up with him but doens't / can't / won't

i have feelings for her but i don't want to continue this shit.

bump

It does, thanks!

I feel you user was also in the same spot awhile ago. I would just get drunk again with her and come straight with her. Boy - girl friendships dont tend to last long either way. Better to shot your shot

she wants a fuck buddy, you can be that guy.

i have same shit
she was with her bf
she left him for me, almost
we talked much
no sex (goddamit)
but eventually they backed together
(and they have sex motherfuckers)
but she's not happy with him again, he treats her badly
so i'm to cool guy to talk with but not to cool to suck off
cunt
i like her anyway, she's funny lmao