No rekt thread?

no rekt thread?

Attached: plot twist.webm (270x360, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter
deathaddict.co/videos/1100/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-gopro/
google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/06/10-year-old-girl-charged-with-killing-baby-boy-by-stomping-on-his-head/amp/
discord
youtu.be/9Yie8IZ4GKA.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1554325376850.webm (648x360, 1.98M)

Anyone have any fork lift ones? Boss wanted me to stand on the back this morning but I told him no

Please do not share this, it promotoes terrorisum. Pls delet.

Where can I find the full video?

www.reddit.com please

What's this? The opposite day?

PTO kill

That's basically the best part but there is no "Help me.... help me"

Attached: Rape victim gets revenge.webm (1280x720, 478K)

Pussys without their weapons

Attached: pakistani firemen.webm (640x480, 1.31M)

LOLĀ“D

Attached: ZZZzzzzz.webm (400x400, 1.08M)

>The raw fatalities of the first two cars

@ ~ @

What's the sauce/story on this?

Attached: 1509916304211.webm (568x320, 1.62M)

Where the duck have you been? That's the Christchurch shooting that killed fifty terrorists. You should look for the full video with audio, it's pretty heroic.

I haven't been on the chan for a few weeks. I obviously knew about the shooting. Where is sauce on full clip?

why does his tac light flash?

story?

Psychological, as well as tactical, it blinds people who will charge at him in order to tackle him. And also makes it impossible to tell when a shot is fired and the light is flashing so it will be a natural reflex for someone charging to fall down when they see the flashes.

Eeehhhhhhhh...

Dude gets in his car and calls what he did a "firefight." That's at least five out of ten on the "what a cunt" scale by itself... And if you add in writing your diary on a gun...

According to the article, a guy pushed a woman onto train tracks.

Attached: no bra.webm (480x360, 1.45M)

Begone, foul sinners. Burn in hell for eterninty.

Attached: EPfuckoff6.jpg (1166x753, 95K)

Attached: 1521320142555.webm (640x640, 1022K)

Attached: 1553865253813.webm (720x720, 1.21M)

Attached: going down.webm (800x451, 1.04M)

what a twist

Attached: 1524195202518.webm (720x1280, 1.46M)

Attached: 1551902907461.webm (400x400, 1.68M)

Attached: fuzhou.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

I hope she's rotting in jail

exterminate all niggers

Lemme guess... nerve gas?

I wonder what's your best chance to survive that

Humans are disgusting

>when you find out who ate your leftovers where you hid your oxys from the employers.

Nope. Epileptic nigger. You can tell because that woman held her nose when she walked by.

Attached: tgi fridays fuck yes.webm (720x1280, 1.93M)

Dont live in Chile

Chinks are disgusting*

That chink woman think this is disgusting but if we're being honest she's the one being disgusting for ignoring that dying nigga >:(

It shows terrorism that some brave soldiers will retaliate
pls repost

Attached: lay there and die.webm (230x400, 876K)

staged

the FUCK is that dude?

Attached: waffle house.webm (636x360, 1.87M)

I see. I just said that because every other fag here says "hurr durr because of nerve gas" whenever a rekt concerns spasming or obvious electrocution.

Wtf is going on here

Just relax user, if you get that triggered over nerve gas it's time to turn the computer off and go for a walk.

This is now a fap thread

Attached: 99267A59-1F71-402B-A454-1CEA021DAFB5.jpg (320x240, 25K)

couldnt find an alleyway or someplace hidden, faggot? exhibitionist piece of fuck.

Probably activated charcoal.

good idea

interesting. must be java.lang.exception, this shit is going UP.

dont ask vishna prikash to code your elevator firmware.

that's what monkeys do.

>File: 99267A59-1F71-402B-A454-1(...).jpg (25 KB, 320x240)
not really

There's someone in the world named "Vision of prick ass?"

Attached: 1550731916146.webm (1920x1080, 596K)

Jumping down right before it hits the roof.

She was raped and deep throated by bbc. Just look at the black cum.

>yfw a kid breaks into your house just to give you a capri sun.

but its going up

Attached: 1508674738427.webm (640x362, 354K)

oh maybe vishnu, that's what google says.
there's probably around 20m people called that.

the virgin wonder vs the chad documentary

Attached: bay movie.webm (592x336, 573K)

Clearly the cars fault for not stopping since the bike has right of way when they were in the road going at that path. The car was speeding with no hint of hitting the brakes, it even look as though he purposely sped up to increase the fatality. Stupid ass americans dont even know how to drive.

Holy shit. I love these ones where you already know what's gonna happen, you just gotta wait anxiously for the results.

You're asking for a b& clip you'd better dig deep.

Attached: australian internet censorship 4chan 8 chan [nz-shooter-mar-2019].jpg (649x302, 50K)

Ha, he just got PRANKED

>isthisniggaserious.avi

Attached: 1537391446046.jpg (370x388, 35K)

Kek youll probably be holding the gate open for most of us. Were all damned

what the deal with ronaldo?

haha look at that stupid ass faggot driver on the top left, what a retard

fucking filename

Attached: 1542425130083.webm (460x306, 1.57M)

But when someone asks the homeless to gtfo their establishment, they're bigoted and intolerant. Every homeless person is an amazing individual that can play the piano or has some amazing insights.

Jealous gf

You're not suppose to stand past the yellow line, lady's standing past the yellow line, man gives her a lesson on why you're not suppose to stand past the yellow line.

Women are the most unaware and oblivious creatures on earth. No sense of their surroundings at all.

this

kek

Attached: 1554051595934.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

Lmao I was gonna post this

Bestgore

Now i'm curious. Story and sound please

Attached: smoking kills.webm (1280x720, 914K)

Attached: smoking kills 2.webm (626x360, 546K)

Attached: 1553597623863.png (604x711, 459K)

Attached: opposite_day.jpg (665x375, 72K)

Attached: chink_rekts_niggnogg.webm (640x360, 1.99M)

cameraman is a turbo cuck

Attached: 1554237896308.webm (220x400, 1.25M)

Attached: women are inferior to men.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

How many times do people have to see others get thrown down onto the tracks before they realize not to stand anywhere near them until the train is actually there?

who would expect a train on the tracks

Attached: who would expect a train on the tracks.webm (800x450, 1.93M)

Attached: 1554237582622.webm (720x420, 1.63M)

My sources are telling me that a man (male) pushed a woman (female ) onto tracks

>Chinese people
Why am I not surprised?

Are they ok?

Attached: 1542589940389.webm (352x640, 1.86M)

Nothing new well dude you suckĀ°

Attached: same shit different day.webm (928x520, 949K)

Nerve Gas.

exactly

Attached: nerve gas attack on climbing group.webm (320x240, 1.6M)

Tbh why even bother saving people who gets this fucked up, bet they dont even want to live themselves

So youre in favor of mercy killing?

Attached: 1543547696678.webm (656x336, 991K)

snowflake

If by heroic you mean a crazy asshole with a gun who deserves a slow painful death and then a eternity in hell yes

Lying down on the floor to maximize the surface area of impact as you hit the ceiling

Why does everything in ChinkyLand explode or generate time-traveling amounts of electricity? Don't get me wrong, it's great for these threads but is there any kind of safety standards at all or is their governments simply saying "ahh fuck it.. let them thin themselves out"?

Its just a guy with an abnormally large smile condition

In every major euroepan city you would see many people offer aid or call ambulance...

must be video editing.. in slow and ultra slow motion the wheels dont move / rotate at all

im pretty sure its activated charcoal to get her to empty her stomach if i remember right she was overdosing on something she ate

Attached: chinese.png (434x250, 21K)

Stand nearby and make a phone call. Not a liability for you to do that much.

Attached: 1553372383914.webm (480x276, 1.62M)

The chan.. these fucking newfags..

These fucking oldfags

Attached: 1554279271292.jpg (500x500, 72K)

It isnt always the smoking that gets ya

Only join to report this FAGS thread, MODS

Did he stab himself orrrrrr...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolling_shutter

deathaddict.co/videos/1100/new-zealand-mosque-shooting-gopro/

...humans?..

He read /pol/ wrong and thought it was supposed to be day of the strobe

Not heroic. Mental illness. Obviously you're a stupid retard basement dweller. Fuck you

Bump

Lol. Weeeee!

Fuckimg niggers holy shit. I fcking hate shit like this.

I'm so confused as to why a lighter made the driver an hero.

Not ment to pull out there if theres a speeding car nigtard

first of all, it's a state/city/county owned vehicle, not the cop's car, so he doesn't give a shit about trashing it.

And second of all, the cop probably had to fucking clue what the guy was doing and figured he was about to get shanked and had a freakout

calling the mods

I wish more cops were like this hero.

What the hell happened here? Those reactions don't make anything clear.

This. I've gotten so many homeless blowjobs and I will tell you. The. Best. They're basically magic beings.

stop posting CP you fucking moron.

this made me lol

that list could be easily 3 times as big

need source!

Attached: 1543746444851.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

Are you a retard or?

cross-race bias

someone tell me how these guys died before getting shot at?

Attached: dead before being shot.jpg (679x369, 28K)

rofl i love how the guy in the blue shirt slowly rides away probably thinking like

"shit better them than me"

bumpitiy

Attached: china(78).webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Damn it its about time some other people start noticing this. Main room people were either bowed in prayer, or standing and mingling. He's in the main room in

maybe they tried to save themselves by playing dead

You see the bright light on the right? That's a door. Why pretend to be dead when you can run out?

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Whenever I look through these threads im just glad im not a chink or some eurofag

pussy ass bitch

he ape grab them tits

This maybe cancer

This is exactly why all fucking niggers deserve to rot in hell. What the fuck is this bullshit. Calling them sub-human is am insult to normal humans

They're fucking cowards. Look at the guy charging, media wanted to portray him as a hero trying to stop the gunman, because they know most people will never see the video. But in the video, it's clear that he's trying to escape and save his own ass, while there are literal kids dying. Fuck the roaches, fuck the kebabs. They all deserve to die, like the little pigs they are. Fuck them. I hate them. I fucking hate them.

Hope shes's od'ing on fentanyl lol

Attached: 1551236050268.webm (480x854, 1.76M)

Looks like gas leak. He would be the first to feel it since it was close to his face

nah you retard he did charge at the lil midget coward shooter but was obviously shot & kinda collapsed to the side

brenton was an angry little white incel manlet - possibly virgin - rumoured to be gay - spent his life in a gym for faggots that overlooked a school for little Muslim kids - possibly has retardation. Size of hands suggests he has a tiiiiiiny cock.
This is your hero.
You are fucked in the head

This sad fuck is going to outer space judging by how tall that building is.

>All this cope

The original file is from chile. The girl drank too much "jote" wine mixed with Coca-Cola, thats make wine easy to drink for girls but it also make you go drunk really quick. This girl is just puking wine, in the original video/webm you can hear her friend saying: "Cata, what happened?... you are covering in puke!... Cata!". No longer video exist.
That kind of puke is easy to spot since the wine/coke tint black everything.

not everyone who looks at this thread dose it for fun, most people are curious about these sort of things since unless you live in china or the middle east, a dead body or any form of real violence if completely alien and interesting.

this. and the other responses reinforce that fact.

That's not living. Kill that man.

Adn then the realization hit him. He married this harpy.

this
we need a virus that targets all people with terrorist and incel tendencies.

Thatā€™s why you donā€™t fully extend your legs while using that shit. Especially when lifting the weight of a small car. Fuck it, just donā€™t use that fucking machine. That shit should be removed and banned from every gym.

But thatā€™s not that. Itā€™s a tac light. Some of them have this strobe light option and itā€™s used to daze and confuse the target.

Conspiracy fags are fags.

The father of this kid beat the ever living fuck out of her, the police dropped charges on him after he showed this footage, and she's now looking at about 15 years in a Ugandan prison. Fuck yeah

sauce?

Wtf..... I have so many questions

Yea people are always charging with their head up and with the edge of their shoulder without using their hands. That's my technique when I try to tackle someone.

kek what a faggot

How much you want to bet he's got at least a gig of isis videos

bruh

Attached: 1364910853784.gif (500x500, 992K)

no doubt

>taking a left turn through the direct path of oncoming traffic on a 3 lane road probably with a speed limit of at least 40-50mph
>having the right of way.
u f0kin w0t m8

>I'll take what is "playing dead like faggots" for $300 Alex

perhaps the fucker didn't have antilock breaks

Someone doesn't know what frame rate is.

It's called Population control

Attached: china one child policy.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

welcome to shina, oh thats just a daying nigga dying, don't mind him.

average nigger

I bet your name's John.

Acting like whities don't do this they just start early though

google.com/amp/s/baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/06/10-year-old-girl-charged-with-killing-baby-boy-by-stomping-on-his-head/amp/

She wasn't homeless in fact she was mad they wouldn't let her use the bathroom lol

Active /r9k/ server, no normalfags allowed:
discord
[lb]-l-I7I-l-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

Does anyone have the artsy sketch of it...always makes me kek but ive lost it somehow?

Do you have something like this, but him cutting the nuts or poking them with a knife or something??? Or just animals rekt in general

the brakes let go, the counterweight was heavier than the carraige
you just get to see it hit the top of the hoistway, which he probably survived
what he probably didn't survive is the fall all the way back to the ground floor/basement

Dude she only got 4 years. This happened like 6 years ago. You're fucking dumb.

literally 0 blood splash

Attached: 1454208172306.gif (320x240, 1.02M)

Nvm...found it.

Attached: 6vFc9Js.jpg (1962x1255, 300K)

Nice, but sauce?

discord dot gg slash sY2hD95 for more epic rekts!

if you do it in china though you can be forced to pay for it.

OD on alcohol poisoning. She is puking out alcohol after they adminsterd charcoal to suck up the poison.

Attached: 1553863464029.jpg (400x525, 76K)

He didn't die btw

Is this the chick from dancing with the Stars?

Happened in Germany. American couple we're there on vacation sightseeing on motorcycle. They missed judged the speeding Benz. Male driver died and female was hurt bad. I had article at one time.

Yep. Idiots in rest of world don't scent it with rotten eggs smell like USA. That was we know it's leaking.

You can see the blue flame around his face then everything explodes

How often do the kids stomp your face in? Watching that stuff must make you feel big for a few fleeting moments

what are the benefits of a strobe light attached to a gun

Quack

youtu.be/9Yie8IZ4GKA. Drunk old man

I read the article which explained that a woman waiting for the train at a trainstation where the train arrives was standing on the platform where you enter the train before it departs before she was pushed from the platform and lands on the tracks which the train uses to arrive and allow passangers to enter before departure.

disorientation

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:040FAF179D1EACB0659FF96A85A421100533C66D&dn=Christchurch%20Shooting&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.kiwifarms.net%3a8000%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2730%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.stealth.si%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker3.itzmx.com%3a6961%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2770%2fannounce

it's krokodil

This is the difference culture makes.
The reason why niggas in USA and Europe are left behind isn't because of racism but because their culture is based on self loathing and victimhood.
Asians in USA and Europe are -underrepresentated- when it comes to crime and poverty and overrepresented when it comes school results.

Holy shit, class content mate.

File name it squirrel nut zipper

Yo postee ese webm en /gif...

I need that chicks phone number

Attached: 1437394828288.gif (349x194, 1.03M)

>15 years for beating a child
>ugandan justice system

get rekt fag

jesus white people ruin the entire world and then they get attacked everyone else is a terrorist now, your entire race literally has snowflake syndrome

THATS THE TGIF IN ROPPONGI AHAHAH

he's lucky he got away with only some injuries from hitting the roof.

KEK

why do the stairs end directly on the street? fucking mudslimes can't think basic shit through

Same in Mexico, fyi

she was lucky the rails weren't electrified, would've been a way more interesting video if so

Low speed only makes it more painful...

why did that faggot that ran towards the hall just tackle the dude? did someone not think about getting the shotgun he dropped? bunch of faggots that can't defend themselves

she does not have to worry about it, juan

you should always check but why aren't the railroad crossing lights doing shit?

Can't be a hero if you don't have a big cock and aren't tall. Superficial shit matters more than any action you can possibly do, right? Do you even hear how retarded you sound?

no you dumb nigger you curl up in a ball and make sure your back absorbs the impact.

He did it for fun, got arrested, she broke her jaw but no trainw as coming.
There really isnt anything more to it, he didnt know her and wasnt crazy, just wanted to fuck someone up.

if that was a dude, he'd be in jail

This is such a shit thread how is it 7 hours long?

No, idiot.

Even in Germany, the right of way rules apply. The motorcycle had to wait.

it's funny, smoking has saved my life on multiple occasions

Even if that was the case, the entire room full of people immediately and simultaneously decided to play dead in under 15 sec? In that amount of time most groups of people would still be standing around going "was that a gun I heard?"

10/10

How long of a sentence should she get for vomiting on the floor?

Counter Terrorists win!

how about stop being a little cunt and post? goddam summer has come early

i am a wizard you newfag

This is not right, she isn't brown or black.

i envy that kid

its tim hortons not a waffle house you dumb nigger

I think this is the only thing that makes me cringe

it got no ammo nibba

Attached: 1526564642875.png (224x225, 6K)

I've seen the original. With sound, they're chanting some sort of Cao Dai last rights, so they aren't trying to save that person anymore.

Get fucked you psychopath.

Maybe you should go to Reddit and specifically to r/wooosh

What video could you be referring to??

How do you find a white hooker in Tokyo?

He's not a hero. Read his fucking manifesto dumb cuck

Tripsdubs of niggersmash

WAT

WTF is going on in herE?

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, just explain to me how they died

Yes, it's a Chilean video. Girl gets drunk on black vodka, throws up black vodka, it's not rocket science.

ps. learn english

neck yourself monkey

I'M PICKLE RICK XD

ArE ThEy Ok?

I wonder if the subtitles are real.

>chinks
>humans
pick one

ARDIGOKI

what were they doing here?

aahhhhh sheeit. thought I saw some shells on the shotguns.

>SHE FUCKING THREW IT
Oh my fucking god my fucking sides

yea just squat weights

10 year old girl verses 40 year old woman

Lmao, what's that stupid, edgy flashing strobe light on his gun?

Attached: 01-know-your-rave.jpg (1800x1200, 721K)

it blinds people and causes them to freeze really good for close/urban combat

ReAlLy gOoD FoR ClOsE/UrBaN CoMbAt

ArE yOu A faGGoT?

Attached: saudi_babies.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

Even during broad daylight?

Attached: enhanced-buzz-18186-1369926668-5.jpg (625x901, 204K)

Dickhead

if the LED is bright enough
less effective but still works

Critical thinking isn't conspiracy crazy.
Learn the difference.

Sick fuck

Mods

who was recording this?

In china, you very often have to cover medical bills for people you help/call an ambulance when they don't have the means to pay with like insurance. People use this to scam others into fixing their health. So since you never know about the persons wealth and insurance, you just gonna keep walking

even i, as a relatively newfag recognize this pasta

Nerve gas.

Fuck of you censor WHORE........

We ALL know mossad did it...even the Islamic people said as much.

I'm tired of censorship. Let the people make their own conclusions with ALL facts presented.

But little cunts like you want to hide the TRUTH

When a Government wants Censorship The Government has something to hide

>the chan.

Kys.

If someone tries to help they get the resposibility to care for the fuck the rest of their lifes and also pay for his bills.

The next breed of super soldiers.

well, they opened it
shame it exploded afterwards

bump

imagine being born Chinese

I don't get this trick with zippo, but it worked

It is, its from a documentary but I can't remember what it's called.

When you lie this hard to try to justify your lame habit.

When you think everything works like in a movie. People freak the fuck out in hairy situations.

First off, took that bait like a pussy ass bitch. Second, you'd be a pussy in any real life scenario that involved death.