Do I look like a girl Yea Forums? Everyone at my school makes fun of me. How can I look more masculine?

Do I look like a girl Yea Forums? Everyone at my school makes fun of me. How can I look more masculine?

Attached: CDCF3DA1-A5EB-4A7D-A918-25396DBCDE87.jpg (381x671, 83K)

You look like a pretty boy that can suck a mean cock. Can we get some pics of you fingering your ass and jerking off?

>work out
>other glasses
>other haircut
>other clothes
>most importantly act like a man cause right now you look like a fucking 12 yo lesbian
>don´t hold your phone like that

You look like a pretty boy that can suck a mean cock. Can we get some pics of you fingering your ass and jerking off?

Just put on a dress and some makeup honestly. You're cute, you'd look good. Masculine isn't for everyone. Hell, I'd bury my cock in your mouth dressed the way you are, you're fuckable.

you look like a lesbian

>> timestamp

But you are a girl

Naw, we're here to make you the prettiest girl, because holy shit, if you're a dude, you look better than any girl I've been with

Y'all are literally retarded, holy fuck.
Is this your first day on Yea Forums?

Okay i want nudes. Also if you have daddy issues we should talk.

>responding to b8

She's wearing makeup retards

no but aren´t we all autistic ?

No I'm just horny on main.

Shut the fuck up there’s no way you’re male

Come on show us that cute little ass.

Nice tits

You got Kik?

I keep getting surprised by the enormous amount of idiots on this site that completely lose the ability to think, the moments they see anything posted that resembles something fuckable.

That's what we in the industry call "Having a penis".

>yes you do
>cut your hair to zero
>work out a lot
>and you will be a 9/10 Chad

Attached: yes you look.png (533x961, 728K)

Clearly bait

Attached: 1554410794263.gif (530x300, 1.94M)

remove piercings, rings and bracelet

Different cut, wipe of that make up and get someone to break your nose and your good