What does Yea Forums think about this guy?

what does Yea Forums think about this guy?

Attached: ariel-castro-21311121-1-402.jpg (300x300, 11K)

He a looka lika man

what do you think of the fact he kidnapped 3 girls and fucked them for 11 years?

Dead giveaway

Coulda been worse I guess. It's not really that shocking honestly

Kek

it's not, but i'm gonna bottom line it, what do you think about, (if your had the resources) just kidnapping women?

just taking them, and imprisoning them, and having them be yours and bear your children?

what do you think of his sexual strategy?

I think he should be sent to africa and passed around by aids infected niggers

I mean. I wouldn't do it. Cause i have normal functioning social skills and don't have to kidnap women to have sex with them. But if thats your thing thats cool I guess.

yeah but the idea of taking and owning a woman like a human trophy doesn't do anything for you?

Oh well, one of those 3 11 years old girls could be your daughter, is that shocking enough?

Nope. Ive got more important shit to worry about. Then trying to get a power trip out of that lmao lf i actively sought female companionship it wouldn't be hard to atain trust me. Actually turning a woman down if actually a bigger power trip to me then "owning" a women. I know i could kidknap a women pretty easily. There's no fun to that. Now getting a girl to fall in love with you and breaking her heart and mental stability.. Now thats priceless

That guy was the fucking best

Nope. That's called natural selection lol won't ever have children for this exact reason. I'm ending my gene pool at me cause the world is trash. Its funny watching everyone get so workes up about shit that's been happening for thousands of years lol

I wouldn't take anything as a human trophy.

>Now getting a girl to fall in love with you and breaking her heart and mental stability.. Now thats priceless

that doesn't do anything for me, i don't care is she likes me or not

the idea that she's a strong independent working woman, who DON'T NEED NO MAHN one day,

and the next, she, her thoughts, her wants, her needs, her life, her everything LITERALLY revolves around me, i never leave her thoughts, even if it is just hate, i am her ENTIRE WORLD.

she's my slave, underneath me, serving me, she has no worries, no job, no car, no taxes, no bills, no friends, no family, nothing, except me,

a living human trophy, and she can just sit back, relax, and be in sub space for the rest of her life.

that does something for me, i know i'm sick, don't judge me.

or judge me, i don't give a fuck

What a sad story dude
So pretend its normal something like that happen its good for u cuz u will never have children. Hope u die soon cuz someone like u is trash in the exact same way of that faggot who kidnapped 3 lil girls

I mean luckily for us most incels like yourself never muster enough courage to leave their shitty 1 bedroom flat. But I'm not a woman so I'm not worried either. And if ya came after my fiance you be dead lmao shed shoot the fuck outta ya. Only brain dead pussies get off on over powering women. Shits based and way too easy user

deadbeat hero

Castro?

At least I spell my words out in full. Go kys newfag iI didnt mean to hurt your wittle feeling with the truth. Are you afriad of death user? Have you not accepted your mortality yet? How naive.

Attached: 123456.jpg (325x207, 10K)

I think if you're going to go to jail for life you should have better taste than what he had.

I think we cut all his shit off make him eat it, baseball bat up the ass, beaten, and burned. Then throw him in hole drop off a meal a day. Let that bastard die in pain.

Ha, awesome.

Deeaaaaaaaaaad giveaway

i can't help it, i can't help it, i know, i know i'm sick,

but this guy did it, he just reached out and TOOK them,

no dating, no talking, no wondering, no doubt, he just went "your mine" and took them

i know he's a freak and he kept them in shitting squalor, but god damned, he just threw the chess board away and grabbed that pussy and took it.

i can't help but admire it, i know i'm sick.

i don't get it, why is he a "dead giveaway"?

It doesn't make you sick. It makes you a scared little incel pussy user

>sick
>or retarded

Nah you're both.

Fucking google it ya newfag then kys

trouble is, i'm not an incel, i've had sex, i've had girlfriends.

i just want more control, i want there everything.

i am sick.

LOL frustrated.
Appeal to the way I spell its very childish so I can tell its an honor to you talk with an adult. On the other end, im not english so I write how the fuck I want.
Not a newfag so fuck off again, and its your truth not mine, I have a kid, a wife and a cool big house u know, so u have a very sad life and if to u its cool die alone, well, I hope u die soon.
Bye fag

>i'm not an incel

I don't believe you. Once you get sex and have girlfriends, it's easy to get whenever you want without the need to resort to locking girls up in your basement. Yes it's a mental illness but also a mental retardation.

i don't want a girlfriend, i don't want a fiance, i don't want a wife.

i want a slave, i want a relationship with such an overwhelmingly skewed power dynamic, that my every order, is followed, without question, no matter what it is,

i want to be A reason for her exist, i want to be THE entire reason for her to exist.

again i am sick.

i don't want the illusion of control, i don't want half ass control i want TOTAL CONTROL

the type of control that is illegal.

Oh wow I think I hurt this anons feelings lmao what a little baby pleb. You don't have shit user. We all due user that is the only truth. YOU totally are a newfag otherwise you wouldn't have gotten upset about it lol. I know you are just projecting your feeling about yourself onto me. It's okay user i forgive you

Get a dog dipshit

*die

i don't want to fuck a dog.

Guess you're not really that sick then huh?

>I hUrT ThIs AnOnS FeEl. I FoRgIvE YoU
>pic related

Attached: 1otk96.jpg (502x353, 43K)

You are not looking the right places, there are girls that are into that dominance sorta thing. You just have to find one of them to fulfill your sick fantasies. What makes you retarded is thinking that you have to do it like a retard illegal way which will get you jail for life.

Samefag

He has a perfectly lovely haircut.

i'm triggered,

you right, your absolutely right, but guess what,

i don't want some used up cum dumpster, that's gone through 100 men and 900 niggers.

i want something young and fresh and innocent for me to curropt,

i don't want a fucking beat up, beat down, used tire of a fucking vagina that looks and talks like a dirt lot used car.

if i'm going to do this, i want purity, i want innocence, i want the best.

i don't want a girl with life, or sexual experience.

i got on fetlife or where ever, and look at the beat down losers who say they want what i want, and i see red, i'm humiliated,

i don't want a woman that is sicker then me.

Attached: used car.jpg (720x720, 71K)

kek no fun if u answer like this

How he do?
That expensive
Explain

Points for saving taxpayers a few bucks and offing himself.

Have you tried Church? I've known plenty of young christian virgin girls that want to rebel so hard against their strict dad's and god. It's so easy peasy.

His meth isnt as good as Heisenberg's

I don't give a flying fuck

Youve never fucked, let alone flying fucked.
You can't give what you never had