When it is okay for a woman to get fake tits? My wife used to have great tits...

When it is okay for a woman to get fake tits? My wife used to have great tits, but during the years (she’s 37) and a little weight loss, her tits started to sag. Now she is considering to undergo surgery in a few years.

Attached: IMG_2127.jpg (900x1350, 90K)

It’s ok at any time. Fake tits are hot.

And after few more years her vagina will look like shit too. Than she'll consider surgery too? Than face, than ass etc.

All you can do is change the hoe herself. Women are aging terribly and the only way to prevent it is to change your partner for someone younger. That's how nature intended it to be. Even cat dies with just 1 hole.

fake tits always need to be redone after a while (a few years). it's a never-ending process, they're always cold and fake to the touch. My wife told me of a girl who'd gotten them and who woke up one morning with one of her boobs shifted up to her shoulder. Imagine that level of freak out.

Unless there's a medical reason, don't get fake tits.

these guys are idiots

Wife is wanting a boob job, butt job and lip injections and she wants them all big

leave her

How many niggers does she fuck a day?

First thats an impossible scenario, its not like the implant are floating about under your skin, they're positioned inside a cavity in the flesh, this is why they dont hang or move as naturally anymore

Thank you, for your honest opinion!

There are more important things in a loving relationship than that.

Attached: IMG_2126.jpg (900x1350, 91K)

As long as it’s what they want go for it

Why?

None

It's not healthy to live in denial

Well if she’s caught she’ll get spit roasted then dump. Not a big deal

Just what this user said
It's never ending cycle of trying to fix something which is degenerating each and every year. It's just like with car, you don't invest in old models, you buy new car. Unless you're mentally ill.

She’s young. She just wants that enhanced look

Yes, unironically YOLO. And like said

We need more fake tits in here

37yo woman is young? Never. Women peak at 20-30 and that's it. From 30 on it's a downhill. Different story for man though. Even 40yo man is considered attractive and young.

I’m not op. My girl is not 37

>Women peak at 20-30 and that's it
Women don't hit their sexual prime until in their 40's. That's when the hormones start raging hard cause menopause is coming around.

Word.

My wife got them at 24, and I hate them. They feel and look awful.

Op here. How old is she?

Attached: IMG_2125.jpg (900x1350, 82K)

How big are they? Fake tits only look good if they are unpropprtionally large

lol, no, stop being such a faggot

She got 225cc and she went from a small b to a small d cup. The surgeon made the incision at the areola, so the scaring isn't as apparent as the ones that go under the bust, but she had some issues breastfeeding later because of it. I don't like the weird ripples they get when she bends over, nor the financial commitment to having them changed every 8-10 years.

Learn2read nigger. Peak has nothing to do with "sexual prime". Technically you can even fuck your grandma and she'll enjoy it.

When it comes to their visual appeal they peak at 20-30. Best time to fuck them is 18-25 to be precise. After 30 they just feel used. You can even remotely compare 20yo girl labia to 37yo labia. They're just so used. Same goes for tits and ass. And if by some ill principle you decided to have kids in your twenties she'll look like shit in her thirties. Everyone who is denying this is basically virgin or underage. I was married for 20 years, trust me.

It is expensive that’s for sure. But the looks she gets probably make it worth it. Idk what mine is planning. She’s at F right now but wants to go bigger

>You can even remotely compare 20yo girl labia to 37yo labia. They're just so used.
Spotted the virgin. Labia type has nothing to do with age or how many dicks they've take, it's genetics. My most recent ex was 37 and had a perfect innie. My ex before her was 26 and was packing a full arbies sandwich.

I'm not talking about the type of labia Jesus... stop sperging you brainlet.

It's about the type of skin. Just like wrinkles. Don't know how to express it but it's aging there pretty badly. I was dating 40yo milf once and she was looking really good on the outside but downstairs oh boy. Nothing to compare to ANY young 20-25 girl. It's another galaxy.

Take note, implants may increase the risk of cancer, especially "rough" texture implants used to reduce implant migration.

Stop shitposting on Yea Forums and go look up in plant migration right now.

>Geez I'm not talking about the TYPE of labia, just the different catagorical features of labia that tooootally change in some vague way that I can't put into words but totally exists because I say so!
>If you call me a virgin tard then you're just a brainlet sperg!
Wew

Women peak sexually around the age of 14 tbqh.

>I'm not talking about the type of labia
You LITERALLY said
>You can even remotely compare 20yo girl labia to 37yo labia
Fucking virgin faggot

FAGGOT FAGGOTT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOTTTTT

Gf got 450cc in each and the look amazing. Barley look fake and definitely not the bolt on look!

This. Bigger the better.

Beauty lies within the eye of the oberserver. But I can understand anons reaction. Everything you listed always looks super fake. Even when done correctly.
I can totally understand when a women (especially when she's still relatively Young) want's to unsag their tits dir confidence and this can be done in a natural looking way.
But enlargements will always look fake AF. Like someone glued cereal bowls on their chest.

Pic? How old a she now?

Attached: IMG_2123.jpg (900x1350, 87K)

>After 30 they just feel used.
Tiny dick problems.

Any pictures?

Attached: F5D61881-B5F6-494D-90BF-EEEA2474E520.jpg (517x722, 54K)

got lucky with a good surgeon. i guess

>all those cucks in thread with old wifes/GF trying to justify their situation
>love is more important than sex
>you enjoy having sex with 40yo hog the same as with 20yo girl
>so many cucks trapped in marriage
>mfw

Attached: Bwb8J7.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

Instead of the bolted on fake tits, why not an alternative?

Fat transfers and a breast lift? It's all natural, all her still, just plumped up and lifted a bit.

Depends on surgeons and the patients themselves. If surgeon is a retard or if patient is careless, then shit like that can happen a lot.
I've seen lots of well made normal and XL boobjobs. It really depends how good is the surgeon and how healthy and careful is the person that got them.

>When it is okay for a woman to get fake tits?
Whenever she decides that she wants them. There is no fake tit police that goes around checking if a woman has a permit that makes it ok. Unless you're in the UK.

Having said that, fake tits are always disgusting and you should discourage your wife from getting them.

Attached: ukpolice.png (500x518, 108K)

Ok faggit let's try different approach. Take your 15yo cousin hand. Next take your 80yo grandpa hand and compare their skin texture. We're not comparing TYPE OF HANDS HERE because they have the same type of hands, right? But is there a visible difference? Which one would you find more appealing and sexually attractive? That's precisely how skin handles down there too.

But keep delusing yourself that your 35+ yo hogs are the best thing in the world.

Cucks.

Tony dick AND cuck.
Pathetic fag can't figure out why he can't hit the walls after his wife's weekly outting "with the girls"(Tyrone)

>Bow I've never seen pussy IRL but have you ever seen a hand???
LOL
O
L

this guy is so stupid

BOOO HOOO, I love my cute GF and don't need sex

Your wife asian? Mine is and thinking the same thing. She's got a killer body otherwise.

You must have such a sad life to not be happy with your 35+ year old spouse. This is the dream you had as a child? To fall in love with a girl and then abandon her for someone younger when she gets too old? How empty are you on the inside, user? Are you really this sad of a human being?

Yes, dead inside. As we all will be someday. You'll find out yourself, only a matter of time.

I'm 30 now. How much longer till I'm dead inside?

(Except fake tits are NOT hot)
Still, her choice

Depends on your life experiences

Are you happy about it?

Fuck all you can do if she decides she wants them against your opinion.

I would walk if my wife did this. She is free to do it but she has to accept consequences of her actions and I'd feel its too much fake...

When it is okay for a woman to get fake tits? if she wants them retard quite simple her body her choice

They make chains so I will not accidentally lose one of my nipples?
Man, it is like I'm living in the future.

You would leave your wife just because she got fake boobs? Do you even love her? You spend your whole life together, going through every single obstacle together, consoling each other through sickness and health, helping each other grow your careers in the hardest of times, and yet you are willing to throw all that out the window because your wife wants to get fake boobs? The love is clearly strong with you.

If this is really how you feel about your wife, I feel so sorry for her. I hope she ends up with someone who actually loves her rather than some specific characteristic like real or fake boobs.

Why do you have fake boobs as a man? Are you trans?

>When it is okay for a woman to get fake tits?
Spent $25k on getting my wife new tits, lift, ful body liposuction, the works. I told her my only request was that whatever size tits she wanted, she should get one size bigger.

Best money I ever spent.

How does it feel having a plastic doll for a wife? Can you even connect with her on an emotional level or has she replaced her brain too? Why didn't you just buy a Barbie doll if you would rather fuck that than a real person with all their flaws and beauty marks?

If I could control the planet, I would outright ban it for private use. It is however allowed as reconstructive surgery as a result of for example breast cancer. You can always get them reduced, np, but women with fake tits are basically thots with ticking time bombs in their chest