Ausfag thread

Ausfag thread

4300 reporting in, how's ya Friday night treating you ya cunts?

Attached: images (3).png (783x391, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hO8YtvVFJAc
youtube.com/watch?v=UQibteKp5kc
youtu.be/HjC0pEl0kSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is your freezer running?

Does Brenton Tarrant have court today?

Attached: bb26399598807810666af34c0c73735856f746c7.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Look, I'm not gonna lie, I totally forgot that even happened tbh

FUCK YEAAAH STRAAAAAAYA BEST FUCKIN COUNTRY IN THR WORLD FUCK YEAAAAAAH THE REST OF YOUSE IS A PACK OF CUNTING POOOOOOOOOFTER CUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Melbourne is the only good city in Australia

Ease up turbo

Hahahahahahaha enjoy your faggot hipster city you cuck

fuck off hipster cunt the only decent town is fucken Tamworth mate fucken golden guitar awards n shit

cringe

Only ever been twice, it's alright

Blew like $200 on 3 hands of blackjack at the Crown last time I went tho so could have better memories of the place

I do cringe everytime I have to go to Melbourne you hipster douche ahahahahahaha

3201, just forced down a bunch of HJ, got the new Devin Townsend album and i'm ready for an evening of focused shitposting.

you're from Sinny, right? gay surf lifesavers, gay cost accountants, gay architects with wire frame glasses and obese lesbians. also, they are all addicted to heroin.

youtube.com/watch?v=hO8YtvVFJAc

OP here, keep hearing nothing but good things about new Devy, should give it a listen real soon

Also, have you ever been overseas and had Burger King? I'll never understand how Burger King is so great but Hungry Jack's is so shit, cunt's fucked

MELBOURNE

GANG

hungry jacks is pretty good compared to Maccas. HJ doesn't use oleofins to cook their food in, so you don't end up with mudbutt for the next four days.

and, yeah, New Devy. gonna have to listen to it a lot before it sinks in. personally, i'd rather hear more guitar than eastern european choirs, but whatever gets his dick stiff.

Attached: Devy_Dragstar.jpg (381x604, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UQibteKp5kc

Attached: townsville_australia.jpg (1000x1017, 111K)

You at the lagoon ya coconut cunt>?

Fuck off hipster cunt. Just admit that Melbourne is a city full of fuckwits who want to act like they live in London

Attached: Untitled.png (958x1032, 62K)

Sydney is a city full of fuckwits who want to act like they live in the gay part of San Fransisco.

Isn’t Australia that country Britain sent all their unwanted trash to die that somehow evolved into a bigger cease pool of inbreeding and dumb white trash that think they’re hipsters despite having no actual big cities in your entire “country”? What a shitty place to live

I'm not from Sydney silly boy

I feel that pretty much all Devy is like that though, don't think I've ever listened to any Dev that didn't make me go "This is absolutely a grower"

Na but I'm 'umm'ing and 'ahh'ing about hitting up the Orion Hotel at some point tonight

LOVED Vienna when I travelled there last year, would love to go back

24 million people and 12 million of those are In 3 cities. Such an empty barren and desolate wasteland. Sad anyone would be proud of being from such a small isolated place

Fuck that place. Had the best burgers there till they changed kitchen

Oh no, not being an overly populated urban hell scape is terrible

Never eaten from there, purely gone with mates on the weekend to have a cheeky perv at all the cleavage that the local thots like putting out

Hector the ultimate friend zoned gook

Attached: hector.jpg (480x360, 18K)

KIKKOMA SOY SAUCE IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST SYMBOL BECAUSE IT HAS 3 Ks IN ITS NAME! WE MUST BAN IT IMMEDIATELY! SPREAD THE WORD! HELP US STARVE THE SOY BOYS!

Attached: 1554461853392.png (500x290, 264K)

Crazy

melbourne drivers are cunts. I used to think perth drivers were bad, but they are actually great. sydney is meh, understandable for a big city. melborune? Cunts. Actual cunts. Rude as fuck, they get on the horn for anything. not just as a warning or or whatever like it supposed to be, but aggressive toots. No regard for other cars on the road. I was in a taxi and the fucking maniac flew through 2 different zebra crossings at 60km/h while people were standing there waiting to cross. Then he drove on the wrong side of the road because he was so impatient, I was dumbstruck. but that seemed to be the norm. fuck melbs drivers and fuck melbs.

Attached: e748yuvkqgby.jpg (339x434, 18K)

$200 is an upper limit on a sensible night out tbh, if you are treating yourself. 50-10 and playing on cheap tables is comfy af.

Yo

Attached: 5F7BC8D3-1945-4D6B-BB4C-DD537F3E2534.jpg (750x733, 363K)

Today was the first day this year that it never reached 30 degrees, so I'm pretty stoked right now.

youtu.be/HjC0pEl0kSE

I call bullshit. Perthfag here and can say we suck at driving.

5011.Checking in

Watching an old movie.

Attached: MV5BN2VlNjNhZWQtMTY2OC00Y2E1LWJkNGUtMDU4M2ViNzliMGYwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (916x1384, 1.18M)

>good city
Nice oxymoron. Even if we did have good cities Melbourne certainly isn't one of them. Melbourne unironically needs to get fucking nuked along with the rest.

>tfw you actually descend from boomers who thought it'd be a good idea to move here cause muh warm sunny weather
Can't fucking wait to die of skin cancer, thank you oh wise boomer ancestors.

I love how Americans say shit like this but dont realise the originated the same way

What is this bullshit? I hate the cities but you/two are fuckheads comparing us to other cities of the world like that. Are you cunts even Australian? Gtfo Nigel and Tyrone.

No, that was the Americas.