At some point something had to come from nothing. Which goes against all laws of science...

At some point something had to come from nothing. Which goes against all laws of science. Literally been thinking about this for the last hour and I’m going crazy help bros

Attached: 00220EDB-9C76-4C2A-BAD4-035E78520082.jpg (580x529, 39K)

It shows that you dont know about the laws of science.

Your calculator can't divide by zero and neither can your brain. Quit torturing yourself. I have been there and the only solution is to quit that line of thinking.

There is only one logical solution. Something made it. The creator. He is calling you. Infinity is his signature. Find the creator.

That's not true though at all

Well, considering the laws of physics only apply to whats going on within the universe, and not outside of it, its possible that whatever is outside of it has simply always existed.

BUT WHO MADE THE CREATOR?

At some point something still had to come from NOTHING.

What created the creator

Yes but the concept of something existing forever just doesn’t make any sense to our tiny human brains which is doing my head in, because it goes against everything we’ve been taugh.

What makes you think that the state of "nothing" ever existed? I can't think of anything that says it absolutely had to be so.

It goes against logic, yes, but so does the fact that two particles can appear on opposite sides of the universe and know the position of the other and take the opposite position (quantum entanglement) but yet we know it happens. So, just accept that our primate brains cant understand everything.

God made everything, God is infinite was not created but always existed, understand that your reason is not strong enough to fully understand this just know that it is.
Stop beating your head over dumb shit you cannot understand with your limited human mind and focus on things you can understand and prosper with that knowledge.
Accept simplicity of existance and dont act as an arrogant fool who doesnt know his own limits.
Imagine how much more we coule achive if we did not waste our time on emtpy talks about how everything came to be over and over again and just said simply "God created everthing".

Its not against the laws of science because it doesn't go against the properties of mathematics.
0!=1

So if matter and energy is always at present (the laws of thermodynamics and law of conservation of mass) It means there can never be "nothing" There will always be "something" Hence no fictional characters are required.

Dude... I had this wild vision once while smoking salvia extract. I remember part of it was just pulling out from this purely dark image, and I saw this incredibly bright light spreading about, as if blasting out from a compressed envelope in the dark. As the image pulled further out, it showed a signature. The darkness (which I believe was representative of the entire universe) was just a tiny speck in the signature....and I was blown away. And now that I've read this, I'm just pissed off. WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?

Tyler did it.

You're god damn right i did.

The Universe doesn’t have to make sense to you. Statistically, if you punched a wall every second for the next trillion years, one time your hand would magically go through the wall. Thus similarly, you can have something from nothing inside the infinite.

Attached: 539104EA-01B3-4F37-B8AB-37645BF7C529.jpg (540x379, 39K)

The immovable mover via uncaused cause.

*evidence required*

Attached: godtard79.jpg (250x209, 10K)

Okay so I'm going to say this.

Something cannot be created from nothing. Regardless of what anyone says that 1 truth will always be there. As for "God", know that God is a title we assigned to it. A blanket term if you will. Whatever created our universe is our God. It doesn't mean that the Christian's are right nor the Hindus or the buddhist. God is simply whatever created us. And that God, be it an algorithm, a bearded man watching over us, hell it could even be Stewie Griffin, either defies the laws of our universe or follows it.

Essentially this point could be argued till the end of days but until you find out what caused the big bang, you'd be arguing over a schrodinger's cat in a safe which no one has a key to.

That kind of logical abstraction dealing with absolute extremes in infinite time scales like the singularity is impossible to give physical evidence at our scale and perspective and has nothing to do with any bible.

What about how is 100% created from 0!?

>Something cannot be created from nothing. Regardless of what anyone says that 1 truth will always be there.
*citation required*

Godtards

Attached: brainlet.jpg (550x543, 83K)

>babbling dogshit for jesus while providing no evidence

Just like every other godtard for the last 10,000 years.

Attached: godtards1.png (640x639, 501K)

While the big bang and singularity theory was created by a religious person, it is widely accepted as much more than dogshit by very highly accredited scientists who take time understand words and don't just reduce all multiple syllable phrases to babble out of lazy ignorance.
What evidence do you have to invalidate the big bang and singularity theory?

Rather than acting like an typical neckbeard and trying to undermine me by calling me a godtard so you can feel euphoric within your own self diagnosed genius take a moment and look at our known universe. There is literally nothing that exists within our universe that didn't come from something as far as we know. Based upon the premise of our prior experiences with the observable universe, we can conclude something must come something. Unless you can provide some form of evidence that contradicts what most of science has accepted, I think we're done here.

>invalidate the big bang
It's based on general relativity (not compatible with quantum mechanics)

Stop acting like a victim.

You literally said "I don't understand anything, therefore god did it" It cannot get more stupid than that

>There is literally nothing that exists within our universe that didn't come from something as far as we know.
There are literally millions of mysteries and phenomenon with unknown origins or explanations in, fact, there might even be more things we can't explain the origins of than things we can.

Too bad there is far more experimental evidence validating general relativity than quantum theory.

> (You)
>Stop acting like a victim.
>
>You literally said "I don't understand anything, therefore god did it" It cannot get more stupid than that

Lol at what point did I act like a victim??

If you mean when i called out ignorant bullshit then you must be retarded. Oh and at no point did I say "I don't understand anything, therefore god did it"

Even a nigger could read better than you. And like I said in my previous post when I refer to god I meant whatever caused the big bang or the event that led to our universe's creation. Or does your idiot ass think we simply came to exist with no event what so ever?

Why did you have to state that you were going to say something?

Something is more stable than nothing. With nothing you have infinite potential energy, in a universe you only have so much energy/mass

Your problem is with the ideas and definition of 'something' and 'nothing'. Your conflating abstractions with perceived reality. Also, there are no 'laws' of science.

Being unable to explain a phenomenon or it's origins isn't the same as something not having an origin. A must cause B for C to occur. In other words for those unexplainable phenomenon to occur something had to come from something to interact with something to cause said phenomenon. Could be a glitch in the matrix or a microscopic collision that we couldn't have detected it with modern science but the end game is that that event didn't just occur something that came something else caused it.

Honestly it's just the retarded ass way I speak sometimes.

It's not like something came from nothing. It's like something needs to exist. Null is a mathematical concept.

Had a brain fart. Correct sentence.
>end game is that that event didn't just occur something must have came from something else and caused it.

Being unable to explain a phenomenon or it's origins isn't the same as something not having an origin.
While I agree, you also can't say everything has an origin with something as an explainable cause if the best explanation for the origins of most things is nothing.

That's the thing though. It's not the best explanation; it's the most convenient. Everything has a point of origin. From us humans to the atoms that comprise our very existence. Just as a chain reaction must have it's primary point of reaction to begin the chain, something must have it's origin. We may not be able to know what these points of origin are but to say that we are better off assuming that something has no explanation or origin rather than investigating the phenomenon further is the same as letting "miracles" being a valid answer to any and all of life's mysteries.