What is it like living in one of the queens realms?

What is it like living in one of the queens realms?
Do you ever wish you were a little more free?
Is hate for the United states taught where you are from?
Do you trust your news sources?

Attached: 1200px-Commonwealth_realm_map.svg.png (1200x616, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wP4w6hF50XM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being American and thinking you have freedom. You cucks can't even gamble on sports, you're a nanny state.

Lmao true, incoming usa#1 replies

What country try are you from? I would like to compare please.
>Inb4 anything but the country you are from
WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM?

trips of insecurity

Canada thanks you for your over spending on Defense. No nation shall ever try and start a shooting war with us on our own soil because your now cucked into defending us forever like Japan yet you haven't even bombed us.

America loves canada and most Canadians don't hate americans.

but at this point I wouldn't be opposed to a annexation of Canada could be done in a month tops military wise but in this day and age were all too soft for warfare on the scale of ww2 or nam again.
Don't t know how the US passes up all this fresh water and rich resource full land we have here well our nations aren't crapsack wastelands so there's that to factor in.

What the fuck? Americans can gamble in sports you dumb fuck. Where do you get your information? I bet it's your queens asshole.

It's legal now

if america is truly free then it needs to shed its puritan roots and legalise prostitution

- because all of you couldn't handle the weather and lack of sunlight in winter.
- plus having to deal with French people and First Nations whining about the lack of money you give them . . .

We also love you too bro sure if shit went down on either ends of the border we'd be there for each other.
Do wish our leaders here would give a shit about Military to say the least though and not do assine things like fund the F35 then drop on out on buying inches from the finish line and then go buy worn the fuck out super hornet F18s from Australia to replace our even older stock F18s. Plan to take 5 years for us to choose a replacement pistol to replace the ww2 era Browning HP we still use and issue(newer Sigs are in use by navy and spec OPs)
Damn you Soviet Union for collapsing although. I don't think even that would have saved the Canadian military massive cuts since the end of WW2.

The Queen is based, Fuck America

t. Australia

You mean our toes bae?

Attached: EP52.jpg (2592x3872, 897K)

No honestly it's pretty chill. It's quite a bit more liberal, but you'd be a little surprised. Gun laws aren't as strict as they advertise them to you in the states, and we actually do still have shootings. We spell things with 'our' instead of 'or' because fuck ur had at spelling, and we point out some basic facts your education system likes to miss, like 1812, but other than that, it's basically the U.S.

Dude...let's merge. How fucking sweet would that big ass country be? Plenty of guns to go around. Lots of land..dude......we would shit stomp everybody.we could even get mexicos bitch ass in on the deal and steam roll the rest of the world. Haha oh man that's a happy though. Why the fuck am I still awake?

first off on your points:
1. America most likely wouldn't be there for us. You do realize that the plan for when Russia or China comes over the top is to fucking nuke us to save themselves.
2. America bullied our leaders into the F-35. Plain and simple. Used Super hornets is a better option since we won't see an F-35 for fucking years anyway.
3. Firearms and Munition procurement has always been a joke. That is on us. It is embarrassing. Too many commitee's and competitions that go nowhere.

Who's the queen now, bitch?!

Attached: EP90.jpg (1041x1280, 369K)

On the whole i feel more freedom than im likely to be anywhere else.. (britfag btw)
Bbc is pretty neutral as news sources go (their multicultural agenda is not what i like but it isnt bad!)
No hate for our yankee cousins is breed into us, but we do sometimes look in you guys with pity. As with us, you are more often hobbled by your own flavour of politicians.
Unfortunately it is politicians who make the rules and usually from a protectionist angle.
It what wipl fuck you guus up as it is currently doing here.
As we say, they cant organise a piss up in a brewery!

I'm american in a state bordering Canada and I and everyone I know has zero problems with Canadians and would always help. You sound like maybe you aren't a canadian. Why the fuck would we nuke you? Where are you getting your info?

I'm an Ausfag and I'm pretty sure the US is more free than our slowly decaying cesspool of libertarian death

>Check'd

Attached: 17796367_1850758708283653_5624133905665717412_n.jpg (507x507, 28K)

Attached: 52933338_2347822268607808_6776753996976619520_n.jpg (240x210, 7K)

Australian here, we're certainly not taught to hate Americans. Quite the opposite, to the point that it actually does cause some resentment. We're taught to embrace the shittiest ideals your society has to offer (all the niggerloving, genderbending kike shit) whilst being told that we don't need guns, guns are a privilege and so is free speech ect. I don't really hate you but I certainly don't want to be you, and I wish we could just turn off American TV because it really fucks with other cultures.

Probably from the same source that tells you guns are banned in those places.
It's ok user, there are idiots in all places, and people telling them lies to keep them in line.
Now you see that things they have been told aren't true, perhaps you may consider that some of the things you have been led to believe are also not true

Explain the specific points that lead to you believing this

Well it’s clear your world view is fucked lol. I have no idea why you’d think hating America would be taught/ encouraged, however if America was composed of only yourself, I think the idea would seem more appealing

>What is it like living in one of the queens realms?
Dunno, no one really gives a shit besides some old farts and poofters that obsess over the royals. Kinda funny one of them married an actual Amerimutt with nigger blood.
>Do you ever wish you were a little more free?
Free to remove invaders and traitors than enable them to come here, yes. I wish the same for the rest of the European world.
>Is hate for the United states taught where you are from?
No, you learn to yourself when you meet them or see their bullshit online. A good example would be this poofter. Never been to sydney and feel disgusted seeing all those nonwhites btw. City cucks need to get nuked. Then the non whites in less populated areas need to be rounded up and slaughtered.
youtube.com/watch?v=wP4w6hF50XM
>Do you trust your news sources?
Fuck no. But it's nothing compared to the bullshit i've seen anons share out of the USA.
>can't even gamble on sports
Lol wat. Stop making shit up

Disclaimer: This post is satire :)

Oh yeah suck the queens cock. Fuckin tosser. The royals are an absolute joke with an Amerimutt joing their ranks. Most European royal families have done similar, suppose they've been punished or something. Remember when Harry dressed up as a Nazi?

Oh yeah suck zionist cawk.

That wasn't satirical at all you moran

Yes it was, gave me a little giggle. Thats satirical comedy for ya.

No, it isnt

Lol cope

Shut up cunt it was satirical and we all had a laugh.
#openboards
#fuckwhitepeople
#killwhitey
#killallwhitemen

Nobody laughed
HASHTAG SALTY!!!###!!!!!#!#!#!!!

#everythingissatire
#pleasedontarrestme

It appears you require medical attention for your mental disorder
Hope you have a spare $675,000 laying around
Plus tax and tip

What I'm not American?

you guys get arrested for saying something bad about muslims

Not in Hungary (and normally also Austria)

>What is it like living in one of the queens realms?
It's actually pretty sweet. She basically lets us do our own thing. We know she's there, but she's like a referee who can step in and sort out the politicians if they get a bit rowdy.

>Do you ever wish you were a little more free?
Nope. I can do pretty much whatever I want with my life with laws to protect me from assholes who want to fuck with it. I can choose my career, my religion, my political party. What more freedom would I want?

>Is hate for the United states taught where you are from?
Are you kidding? Apart from the occasional asshole most yanks are ok. A lot of them come here to find better work. Hell, I was raised on Sesame Street. Big Bird is the boss.

>Do you trust your news sources?
I actually trust our ABC, independent news as opposed to the commercial news outlets.

Any more questions?

Attached: 1475381815470.jpg (599x798, 88K)

Parlementary monarchy ftw. wish there was more monarch in it though knowadays, but with modern toxic indiviguality its probably a no go. Anyways queeners dont hate the US, we see you as an obnoxious brother.

Good to hear
Your mental condition can be accessed without much issue then
I wish you a healthy recovery user

>your
you're or you are

>you haven't even bombed us.
no need, you're on autobomb

the usa used to be great. I wanted to move there as a teenager but honestly it went to shit really fast like the last 40 years or so. I prefer living either in europe (no france or germoney) or japan or something. Would still visit usa because of the beautiful nature but not the people. If the situation in the EU continues like that Im moving to based Poland.

The cucked themselves into defending everyone because violence and aggression is the only exportable commodity they produce that has any value
The funny thing is, nobody actually wants or needs it, but they've committed such a huge percentage of their countries funds into kill funding, they have to justify it somehow
Then the have the nerve to expect people to appreciate and thank them for it.