What do i do if my dad is a nasty fat fuck...

What do i do if my dad is a nasty fat fuck? My dad has the most disgusting foot smell ever and the entire bathroom smells like gross feet and if i walk around the house with socks on all i can smell is disgusting ass feet after that I have to wear flip flops everywhere

I dont wanna be like hey fat fuck heres some foot cream

Literally all my suffering comes from my parents I am just kinda hoping they die at this point

Attached: 246E69D3-9220-4EAB-A44D-89494575606F.jpg (320x180, 7K)

get a job and move the fuck out you winey bitch!

>3d ahegao
You deserve it you massive faggot.

I cant move out life just doesn’t work like that

I do want to get the fuck away from them forever tho

Go spend a weekend in a homeless shelter you spoilt fucking child and after you can't sit down because niggers raped your ass for the 12th time then crawl back to your loving parents.

excuses excuses, life does work like that, like 3 trillion people have gotten jobs and moved out troughout history, your just being a whiney litle bitch about it. such a pussy.

It's pretty hot imo.

easy. drink bleach.

Get your dad some BOOM; TOUGH ACTIN' TINACTIN!

Attached: Madden.jpg (314x314, 97K)

No man my life really doesn’t work that way I’m the only one that can’t

1 part apple cider vineger and 2 parts warm water. If he soaks his feet in that once a week it should stop the fungus that is the smell

This. Can't you just be a normal human being and talk with your dad? Maybe he's aware of the problem but doesn't know what to do about it.

Someone in your home is going to gym.

Gym is the nastiest most disease ridden place you can visit.

Uhhh may you should stop being a faggot and just talk to him about it. He legitimately may not know they they smell.

>life just doesn’t work like that
Ehm, yes it does, user is right. (Small reminder that you have to be 18 on this Board and therefore should be an adult, capable of making their own decitions.
Grow up, get a job (even one you don't fucking like) and move out or stop complaining. You sound like a little entitled bitch.

I’m trapped in my own personal hell

But it’s so awkward to bring up it’s gross

Bullshit motherfucker this sounds like the last born baby BS I'd tell myself with my parents they don't need you OP. fucked my life sideways thinking that get out now better yet if your join the Military live on base and invest the fuck out of every dollar you earn get out then go get a job you really want.

Stop bitching move the fuck out or man up and tell him his feet smell like shit and get that beating/kicked the fuck out you incel

I want an easy way to tell them

Unless quadruple amputee i doubt that.
That just what you're telling yourself.

Cant blame him for letting it go, with those failures of a kid hanging around.

I have a curse from god trapping me here

>curse from god
Almost kek'd I assume your're joking. Because of you think god is you problem, the Problem sit's deeper than hell.
God is dead.
And Religion slowly kills itself.
If you want to believe in something, believe in yourself. (This got unintendetly pretty inspirational, I don't want to end this Post in a positive way so I'll Reparatur myself.) Get a job and move the fuck out.

God isn’t dead he’s just evil

God isn’t dead he’s just evil

Then there's no reason to worship her.
Why would you even follow an evil god? (Why would anybody even follow any god?)

>her
kys

You took the b8 m8

Still sounds like whiny BS take a half year start running get in shape join the army
There is no easy way to tell that's life you fuck nut the fuck up.

Know what fuck it sound like such a bitch then you might as well bitch out completely and offer to wash/rub their feet for them bet they'd love it while your down there might as well suck some cock and eat some puss.
Another reason not to kick you the fuck out of the house OP your welcome.