>girl talks to me
>have zero (0) communication skills
>"so what are you doing today user"
>"Yes"
>"..what?"
>"No"
>she gets uncomfortable and leaves
why am i like this

Attached: 1517686064_1516710225628.jpg (600x485, 40K)

well yes but actually no

We're all dealt different hands in life; some shittier than others. Do the best with the hand you were dealt. Talking to girls is something you're shitty at. Work at getting better at it or accept it as who you are. If you're looking for an easy solution, there isn't one.

Because of deficiencies in neuronal migration during brain development.

>why am i like this
Because you have the IQ of a gold fish?

blease help me

ok here is a trick
think before you talk

This basically, it's all up to you really, you have the power to change your situation and it's not going to change unless you take the initiative and put in the work, drill this into your head

No one can. Autism is completely heritable. Blame your retarded parents.

it takes a long time to do that and people will just stare at me waiting for me to say something

But why the fuck would you answers "yes" to "so what are you doing today", you just tell her what you are doing today, why the fuck would you say yes, that doesn't make any sense

Also read this you faggot

just say wait let me think always
so they know you have autism and give you some time

blease dont be mean i was nervous

Attached: l4oywylu19e21.jpg (488x550, 35K)

fucking kek, OP

stop being nervous just take a small amount of xanax daily

I'm sorry i didn't mean to be mean, but there's your answer, you were nervous about the situation so you weren't thinking clearly, the more you put yourself in these situations the more you will be relaxed in them, and you will be able to think clearly, but you gotta understand that you will suck at them in the beginning of the process, because you are just not that skilled at social situations. Also you are not broken or fucked up, you are just not skilled and you can learn to be more skilled, idk if you can be a social god but you can make your situation better and function better in life

This is shit advice, you will be dependent on the drug, do NOT do this. Learn to be relaxed through repetition

thank you. so i will have to go through this awkward situation over and over until i get good at it? did it work for you? i dont want to look stupid infront of girls again

no its not imagine taking drugs fucking cool

Its a skill it can be learned. also you could try to trick yourself just act like you are confident it really helps

Alright, real-talk, OP...go practice speaking in the mirror. Pretend you're having an everyday conversational exchange at first like hi, hello, how are you - the basics and of course answer yourself, and then work your way up to more complicated topics. Eventually, you'll not be so nervous that you can't even speak.

Also, get a VR rig off Amazon rn for

lmao

Trying this now

tell us more about your day blease

Basically yes. It's working for me, i'm not a super confident dude but i'm seeing progress and that's whats all about. Also you will look stupid bro, i'm sorry but there's no other way, but have some compassion with yourself. Like Jordan Peterson said "you should treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping", but i would add that you have compassion too, because you are a product of the way you where raised and of the experiences you had when you were younger, so try not to stress too much about it, eventually you will get it down. Also watch and read Jordan Peterson's stuff, i think it would help you immensely