ITT oldfags only

>ITT oldfags only

Browsing this shithole since The Fappening (2014), glorious days of Yea Forums.
Now its infested with disgusting fat cringy zoomers and their homosexual threads. Quality of the board dropped dramatically and i am thinking of leaving for good. Modern Yea Forums is cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 32D8F752A8CC4D64B92EC6C599182CAD.jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> oldfag
> browse since 2014

Pick one

this

>2014
yikes, i got like 6 years on you, and i'd still consider myself a newfag

Been here since those Chloe Grace Moretz threads calling her the new queen of Yea Forums. Maybe 2012ish? Still feel like a newfag lol

That’s the trick. Everyone is a newfag no matter how long you’ve been visiting this shithole

First was showed this place by an older cousin in 2008. I remember hearing about Habbo hotel and being around for the whole Boxxy thing

Only thing that's changed is we call them zoomers now

>2014
>oldfag
kys you pubescent pedant.

fpbp

Underage fag detected.
Been stuck in this shithole since 2005

Stop being so lazy you can't type two fucking words you basement dwelling neckbeard.

One of the faggots, are you?

Attached: the-average-hotdog-machine-will-have-547-500-wieners-in-it-27396529.png (500x642, 172K)

This.

Attached: HTDkS3r.jpg (970x545, 148K)

Kys? I don't have your kys. Did you leave them in your pocket? They're probably in the laundry basket. That's where stupid fucking idiots usually loose their kys.
Now, are you locked in the house or out of the house? If your inside, it's probably OK. Just look in the dirty laundry for your kys.
If your outside, well, we can only hope you get eaten by a wild animal.
Pro tip: you probably dropped your kys in the street. Right on that white line. You should go look for them there.
Ignore the honking.

>2014 thinks he's an old fag
Lmao. 10+ years to be an old fag and thats generous

go to Yea Forums

Attached: 1548185764104.jpg (448x635, 32K)

THIS

I've been here way longer than that... Why the fuck am I still here?

You think you're an oldfag. That's adorable.

Oldfags are 2004-2005. I've been here since 2007 and I'm technically a newfag.

>calls others pubescent
>types 'kys'

>pic related

Attached: Pot Kettle.gif (300x168, 297K)

I snorted.

>2014
>Oldfag
Also
>Glorious days of 2014
You're a huge flaming fucking faggot. I browsed from 2007-2012 and I'm not even an oldfag. Faggots like you made it exceptionally less enjoyable, treating Yea Forums like some kind of secret club. I've been on and off lurking since 2012 but this is the first time someone's been this much of a nigger. An hero, newfaggot.

>2014
>newfag

Nigger, anyone who showed up here after Chanology is a fucking newfag.

Attached: 1546010819448.jpg (599x449, 76K)

efficiency is key, there are a lot of people who need to be told to die, like most of the faggots in this thread.

Been here since 2006, back when you didn't touch this place without oven mitts from behind seven proxies unless you wanted to get v&.

This place has always been a cancerous shithole, but back then it was a more entertaining dumpster fire.

Anonymous still delivered, even if the OP was a fag, and if you posted a random picture, those fuckers has day, time, and location of the photo in like 12 seconds, and that's if you were careful and scrubbed any metadata.

Current crop of b-tards couldn't find their ass with both hands, a map, and a compass.

And don't look at the filename, this old fart has been reduced to phoneposting since pc shit the bed.

Attached: this.jpg (220x180, 10K)

Attached: bad-troll-is-bad-at-trolling.jpg (400x400, 90K)

Oldfags are 2008 and older.
2010 of we are being generous
2006 here.

2004 here, I remember when this place was all anime.

/pol/ack here. Decided to check out Yea Forums for the first time in years. Sad to see this place in it's current state, but at the same time Yea Forums is acting as Yea Forums's normie containment board. Could you imagine if these guys found their way to a slower board like /ck/? Results would be disastrous.

Attached: 1551055899654.png (499x741, 309K)

>Browsing this shithole since The Fappening (2014), glorious days of Yea Forums.
kek wtf man , this board didn't change much since 2008

I was here back in the glorious days of Boxxy and Brain Slushies. If you dont remember what the Euro Cunt Hunt was gtfo my Yea Forums

Holy fucking cringe

ITT: A bunch of reddit and fap fags acting like they've been here longer than a few years. Summer is very early.

Holy shit, so many people falling for that bait. Well done

Attached: 1180551414594.gif (150x150, 679K)

Bro I've been here since boxxy and even back then old fags were calling people new fags. If you weren't here when CP was being posted everyday your fking new as fk.

or before they deleted the loli board at least

ur not an oldfag u fag

newfag is not a mark of veteran status. It is an era. Newfags begin to arrive one years prior to Chanology, and support the stupid fucking thing. The true oldfags are probably the only ones who only post on Yea Forums, because by now it is all they know.

>one year

LOL

bait thread, gj op

I was there for habbo. My brother and I blocked off two ladders during one of the the pools closed due to aids, call for b/lack up raids. Wehelped close off an entire pool and then we made a human swastika.
Right before i got my second lifetime ban from habbo hotel.

Attached: 1554413318303.jpg (884x800, 68K)

2008 lurker.

Yea Forums was always bad.

You think the fappening was the glory days? That was the beginning of the Reddit invasion

discord
[lb]-l-l45l-l-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

>>ITT oldfags only
>Browsing this shithole since The Fappening (2014)

Get the fuck out.
You are NOT an oldfag.

I'v been here since like 2006, there has always been an abundance of dicks. Get your head out of your as faggot.
You're right about the bluepilled part though.

Attached: JWzSW0o.gif (540x270, 1.85M)

Im new to Yea Forums i dont get this old fag new fag stuff do you guys mean literally?

no one really knows

i will truly never feel old enough to be consider my self an old fag, those poor fuckers are long gone

>2014
get out of here faggot.