Why are single mothers the best fucks?

Why are single mothers the best fucks?

Attached: 9CB068F0-7CF2-4A91-A765-96361A052D45.jpg (1536x2048, 536K)

She looks fit as fuck. Good score man.

I screwed a slut once, she had a 3 year old kid.. Her pussy was like a fucking tunnel.. Like throwing a sausage up a 4 lane interstate. Didnt even touch the sides !!

Attached: FD8E03E5-57CA-4E77-97B2-1769BDE4017A.jpg (1536x2048, 579K)

This girl was ridiculously tight, I don’t know how she did it. Absolutely crazy though.

Because they're desperate... and horny

This, I'm fucking a mom of a 3 year old too and she's so loose. And she can't figure out why I can last more than an hour with her. Woman are so dumb.

Maybe I should call her back tbh.

Fucked a milf once. Her pussy was loose , bottom of it felt slippery and tough like touching a xenomorphs back. Weird experience, bitch also said she had never sucked cock and never will. Good luck with that ffs

Attached: hmz.jpg (1080x1059, 53K)

Does it just vary woman to woman? Fingered a milf recently that has a 2 year old and she was tight as fuck? And shes not exactly petite so that's not it either.

I think it has to do with the strength of her pelvic muscles. A fit girl will generally have stronger pelvic muscles, but a fat girl can also.

A lot of it is just up to the chick. Its all about kegels and such. If she does planks and squats, she probably has a tight pussy, regardless of kids.

Ya'll need some sex education, if you are screwing a milf, first penetrate her, work it slow motion, let her build up her juices & get into it, then, have her close her legs on your penis while you are deep inside of her & laying in the missionary's position, & then pump the hell out of her new tight pussy....

Most men will blast there load in 1-3 minutes in this position.

Of course, yer mate is gonna be pissed cause she didn't really get to enjoy the fast ride. Lol!

I guess we all have our things?

Why are the best fucks single mothers?

Crazy, hott, and talented in bed. Answeres OPs question and the one above.

because only those with a sex drive strong enough to fuck up their lives make it to single motherhood

That makes sense. This girl was the only chick I’ve known who suggested anal.

They aren't. Married mothers are.

My experience says. both is true, but single mothers are much easier to get than married women

have you got more pics of her?

Fucking married women is so damn fun. Had one suck my dick at a wedding(not hers) while her husband was "hanging with the boys"

Because there used and damaged goods and will normally go the exstrs mile to keep a man

She single for a reason

I lost my v card to my brother's friends mum. Was a thick milf.. had no idea what I was doing but she helped in that motherly way which spawned a fetish. Good times

Yeah I hooked up with a slut who was tight as fuck once, I dunno how it works

>cucking yourself by gaining the responsibility of a niglet child.

Florida?

OP, because they desperately need a man to raise someone else's kid, so being good in bed is all they can offer to get their claws into one.