Friend's gf is being flirty. Friend is out of state for 3 more weeks.Should I fuck her?

Friend's gf is being flirty. Friend is out of state for 3 more weeks.Should I fuck her?

Attached: Daph.png (894x549, 738K)

yup. fuck friends. pussy is forever

“Friend” he says. You shouldn’t do that shit even to an enemy, you fuckin mongrel.

Rats fuck their friends girl and he would be well within his right to kick your ass, at the very least shun you from your social circle

You sound like someone whose been cucked

saaauce and bikini?

You should kill yourself

Practically speaking no
But if you don't give a shit about your friend position yourself to be her obvious rebound fuck when they inevitably break up bc she a thot

Attached: 3.jpg (320x320, 14K)

This

Attached: 9.png (443x518, 329K)

She a 9/10, fuck her.

ok I will. I'll sneak pics and post them here

Don't be a nigger.

if you're doubting you obviously don't care about your friend so yeah, go on, do it

record it and post it here cunt

I will fag

Yes

sure if you want to be a nigger

Yeah teach your buddy a lesson.

get video

Update: we are texting right now

ask to see her tits and post here. if she sends tits then she is for sure down to fuck. if she gets mad, then you know its not going to happen

post convo or this thread will 404

yes

jerk off, now ask yourself if you still want to sacrifice your friendship for some pussy. cmon man you already know the answer

Do you care about your friend if no fuck her dick her down if you have common decency then no.

No, hos come and go, bros are 4life.

Lol why not to an enemy? I agree with not fucking your friends girlfriends but seriously, your enemies?

Agreed. I would love to fuck a enemies wife and get her preggo. I wouldn't even need to brag on it. Cause he would know I knocked her up. That would be sweet.

Wouldn't you have to financially support the kid? Plus since it's not his kid, he could molest it without feeling bad. Seems like more of a win for him.

Yes.

faggot detected

>Plus since it's not his kid, he could molest it without feeling bad.
Finally some sense on Yea Forums.

see if she will and then tell your boy shes a floozie when he gets back

>Larping this poorly

>Should I fuck my friend's girlfriend?
In what sense are you even a friend?

No, you troglodyte. Bros before hoes.

Don’t do it you filthy Nigger.

This. I fucked my best friend's girlfriend when she hit on me. It was wrong and it ruined the friendship and I fucking deserved it.

He isn’t much of a friend if you are even considering of doing it.

of course you should, he's a weak cuck if shes cheating. do what he can't for her, if you get caught he will just stay with her anyways.

The way I always saw it is that if their relationship is weak enough to where she would, you're doing him a solid. Your call, fag.

Nudes for trips OP