Hypothetically if guns were completely banned from the United States what do you think would happen?

Hypothetically if guns were completely banned from the United States what do you think would happen?

Attached: gun-smuggling-4.jpg (968x681, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Civil war, 100%.

Same thing that happened when we banned alcohol in the 20s.

Criminals gun smuggling.

Literal war, complete with military defection and high level government assassination.

This. Smart guys with tools would make them and sell to the guys with the most money and quickly take over the country.

You couldn't even implement it, a lot of law enforcement and military just wouldn't comply, state gov'ts would drag their heels and refuse like with weed ban defiance, all the millions of unregistered firearms would stay unregistered and under the radar, etc

Might as well ask what would happen if goblins were real because it ain't gonna happen.

Eventually an invasion from one of the many countries that hate us.

This. "The tree of liberty, from time to time, must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

Attached: 1524345356257.jpg (794x1072, 854K)

Crime would sky rocket, including gun crime as illegal guns are imported from Mexico and the Philippines.

True but I keep seeing people who think banning guns would solve everything. I was hoping they would explain why they think that would work.

Not a damned thing people would keep their guns

Guns can't be banned here. Nobody gave us the right, it's natural.

I'd wait for my local law enforcement to start enforcing that "ban". But, I'm good friends with them and they wouldn't do such a thing. The state law enforcement might. But then you'd see the results of such on the news the next morning.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Probably imagining most people giving up their legal guns calmly, and squads of men with guns coming to take the guns from people who refuse
That and sending in the fucking cavalry anytime the police hear about a gun anywhere, so basically permanent armed occupation of the entire city of Chicago

It'd likely turn into Brazil pretty quick. Astronomically high gun violence rates despite a total gun ban. All in part due to the fact it's easy to obtain illegal guns. Who'd have guessed?

Total civil war on the government and liberalism

I think you would stop making these threads every half hour faggot

ITT: Paranoid Americans.

Look at Europe. We're doing juuust fine.

And don't give me that "muslims taking over hurr durr" because they aint.

The us government looked into this durring the obama years and they determined it would start a civil war and thus completely abandoned the idea.

>Look at Europe. We're doing juuust fine.

Attached: Europa.png (816x823, 116K)

Oi Mate I don't even want to have rights and I love the queen mums fluff. Bob's yer uncle

My first thread today user.

Attached: 1554167796422.png (750x1334, 1.25M)

at least 90% less gun deaths and close to no mass shootings per year, as soon as all guns have been disabled

Guns are being made constantly. It's human nature to murder. Without guns there will be bombs and knives. Guns will always exist and will be smuggled in.

this

basically end gang related homicide (except cartels, they dont need guns)

no more gang shootings means no more drain on the medical system.

no more guns on the street means no more Chad cops getting their jimmies off by shooting people (yes, white people get shot too. lots of cops are unhinged)

basically no guns is better.

personally tho, i like the 2nd amendment, i think most americans should be allowed to own a gun.

Really we just need to fix our rigged economic system so teh Nogs feel like there's more to life than crime/drugs.

BASED

The government cannot control what we use to regulate a tyranical government now can they?

I’m ready to boogaloo too.

So how do you get the untraceable unregistered illegal guns away from the gangs? You know, the ones it's already illegal for them to have and carry?

If it's so easy why don't the police roll on into the ghetto neighborhoods in Chicago or Los Angeles and seize all the weapons?

They would fling shit at eachother, all Americans are subhuman pests

pretty sure they are real.. bad example.

That sounds wonderful and great except that it would be impossible to disable every gun. There's always going to be loopholes and people can still make guns. Death will still occur. Mass killings can still happen. If someone wanted to kill people people can still make bombs and swing machetes.

instead, the law abiding will give up their weapons and the criminals will be in control.

I don't know where you get that idea from. In Europe and Australia it worked just like that. Only difference in the US is the worse education.

inb4 hurr durr Elite Colleges, those mean nothing if half the population thinks climate change is fake and the Earth is ~6k years old

you dont. you just bring more jobs back to the inner city. Most people turn to crime because there's no other money (mcdiggins cant hire every black person in america...)

fix the economy, less crimes

legalize/regulate drugs (prohibition doesnt work), get rid of the gangs main supply of money

banning guns is like trying to heal a bullet wound with a bandaid, its impossible.

fpbp

literally none of you read the last 2 lines... shame

free college and more high-paying blue-collar jobs could fix alot of our problems.

We need to give niggers more gun's so they can keep killing each other.

Well when the king gave you the rights to have a gun, I guess the king can take them away.
We don't have a fucking king or queen, we have unalienable rights given to us by nature. Serfs up dude.

I really recommend you to watch this. You may not agree, but he is stating simple facts.
2 exceptions:
-payment for security is slighly off
-% chance of suicide with own gun is made up

youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

america makes a bunch of money off guns and war
so, if guns were gone, a lot of our economy would dry up
those engineering jobs those autist dicks love to brag about, most of them are gone, no more skynet to design for, not everyone can work for 3M or Boeing, even they do stuff for the defense department
the gun lobby isnt the nra, its those halliburton and government defense contract dicks, massive corporate plans which spread out across dozens of massive businesses
this stuff eventually trickles down to regular folks just wanting a bolt action to shoot a buck or two
it would destroy much of the american culture and economic society we have developed here
it would take a mass restructuring and a bunch of rich and middle class people becoming poor and than rich once again to make it work
so, it wont happen as no one wants to give up anything unless they get something better in return, and stopping some blacks from shooting each other is not a big enough concern for most people, not even blacks

Attached: flipforit.gif (498x280, 1.11M)

Knives

So guns grow on trees?
Because you think by nature you can own guns. Back in the day you could buy meth and cocaine in the drugstore, now it's illegal?!
Your educational system really is fucked lel

Attached: 1552677988830.jpg (400x460, 19K)

So the answer isn't banning guns at all, it's letting people have guns and making them realize killing people with them is bad? Brilliant solution

Some stuff I agree with.

No you dumb fuck. You have the natural right to Life and that means defending yourself. I guess they don't teach freedom in your country. Probably because you are a fucking subject to a crown.
Now be careful what you say because if you offend me I'll call Scott land yard and have you arrested and thrown in the queens tower.

Nothing would change since the guns we already have wouldn't evaporate upon ban.

Which gun is it?

Brah it didnt work for shit here, gun crime dropped off sure but violent crime rose because noone can defend themselves, and mow we literally will be charged with a criminal offense if we injure someone that has broken into our home. Fuck Aus gubment and fuck you for perpetuating lies

Those are very basic AKs

civil war

"when guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

Jesus christ an aussie who isn't a brainwashed sheep.
You guys are fucking rare

So you mean the entire rest of the world

Thank you.

Basic AKs that were found being smuggled in the UK.

Oh please. The whole world fought Germany and Germany is fucking tiny compared to the usa. Settle down with your dreams of an American invasion .

You just went full retard mate.
I am a German living in Switzerland. No King or Queen around here.
The London Tower is a museum now, throwing me in there does what exactly?!
Are you really that reluctant to education you think it is a punishment?

Riddle me this. If you and all your people have the right to Life, given by nature (which I agree with), wouldn't you break someones right to Life by shooting him/her? Sounds like a paradox to me.

Attached: 1554013346164.jpg (888x499, 91K)

Petty crime would increase temporarily, but decline when guns used in those crimes are confiscated, Those crimes would become the example of extremely high punishment, shifting the risk / reward to the point where gun crimes among the general populace would become quite rare.
Criminal organisations / gangs would hold out, but they'd only use guns on each other, again the risk / reward to use them on the public isn't there. Eventually politics would crack down on gangs and gang hubs, dissolving them.
Many people after a decade or so, would dispose / destroy any weapons they've been sitting on, as the risk outweighs the need.

That's because you are a fucking brick.
If someone tries to kill you you should kill them first. Is that hard to understand "mate"?

Don't forget part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UFyNy-rw4

I think America has a stupid gun law. But! It was originally to prevent a final solution invasion, everyone is auto militia, minute men *(%viable pop)*300million souls. Maybe too extreme for 2019, come off the dose gradually though, shock to a system will cause trauma.

I think less guns= less gun related deaths. Doesn't= less terrorism. Anywhere there is a will there would be a way to get a gun. People are fucking resourceful. Most people naturally don't have that need though, so you'd have way less gun sales and manufacturers would be squeezed and lobby for government subsidies through Republican parties. War chest /= running anymore. Fraud can be found down to the quantum level now.

Im a German and I've never heard another German use the word mate, friend.

And it isn't like the machining process is complex either. If some goatfucker in Pakistan can do it on a dirt floor with shit tools you can do it with modern equipment in the comfort of your Garage.

Eyy buddy, how often did someone try to kill ya?
If someone wants to kill you maybe think about being less of a cunt?
I don't know anyone that might want to kill me. And without guns it's way more difficult than simply moving a finger.

Not him, but the beauty of defensive firearms is kind of like the M.A.D. principle of nuclear missiles. You just never know who has one, so people tend to not mess with eachother. I live in a state that does a basic felony check on a photo ID and you can carry whatever you want, however you want and there's virtually no violence at all. If legal citizens get them taken away, the worry is that it will embolden predators and we don't think it would be justice if a criminal gets their illegal weapon taken away IF he gets caught after shooting someone with it. Which is exactly how it would work, our law enforcement is far more reactive than proactive.

If he's English, all he'll look for is for you word things differently and then leap on it desperately. People in the UK are incredibly desperate currently. Anti brexit frustrated at the administrative mess in gov from the Cuntservative party. Brexiteers are scared everyone knows they are the biggest load of fucking idiots on Earth currently. You can see them edge away when politics comes up haha, the pub is great lately, they look so idiotic. Thanks Theresa!

Und das ist ein Beweis für was genau? Ich kann Wörte wie "mate", "buddy" oder "dude" nutzen, wie es mir gefällt?!

Ye there like 4 of us, oh and fuck jim jeffries the virtue signaling faggot

Word dude. Fuck jim Jeffries. Good to know there's a few of you guys down there, I hope you find a way to be free bro. Good luck.

you're all retarded lul

I second this.

Attached: guns.jpg (700x446, 51K)

Leftists live in a fantasy world. This long stretch of peace has made you incredibly naive and soft.

Banning guns won't stop murderers from being murderers.

Yeah dude well you live your life how you want to and I'll continue on the path I'm on. Good luck with gambling with your life and the lives of your loved ones.

Political I'm pretty much in the center. Hate leftists but also the alt right / nazi cunts.

Attached: potatoe.jpg (720x659, 55K)

The same thing that happened when you guys banned machine guns, nothing.

You'll lose your rights through a thousand incremental restrictions. The government won't give you the satisfaction of a civil war.

Same like when they were exposed openly spying on the whole country? No whats gonna happend its libtards will rise and we gonna become canada reloaded, faggots everywere.

No, you're a card carrying leftist if you're okay with any of this shit and think nothing is going to happen if this climate keeps up. Especially with the language you just used and that 'meme-war' image.

I personally think it should have happened when they allowed General Motors to outsource hundreds of thousands of jobs to Mexico, for strictly profit driven reasons. As a whole, our breaking point is very high, but we are all in agreement that the language in the constitution about firearms is extremely salient. If it comes down to the government disarming law abiding citizens, they are corrupt and need to go, along with their masters.

you have to manage the american population through regular culling of the weakest, dumbest individuals otherwise they're just going to breed like rabbits and starve to death

How would you even do that? Completely banned means nobody has any, not even law-enforcement. That means the government loses their leverage against the people and the people have no reason to follow orders such as "give up your guns" or "pay your taxes".

Those aren't AKs, they are Czechoslovakian Vz. 58s

t. /k/fag

There's 7 million designations for AKs. Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and fires 7.62 with a piston and that dandy wood furniture, then it's an AK. Don't be a nerd.

discord
[lb]-l-l28l-l-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 8.jpg (564x567, 103K)