Anyone here morbidly obese? whats it like...

anyone here morbidly obese? whats it like? it always fascinated me to imagine what its like living as a very obese person (same for dwarf, very tall, pro bodybuilder etc), if its hard to get comfortable or have to sleep in a weird pose or whatever

Attached: averageanon.jpg (620x413, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not liking it I used to be much more athletic

how did you go from athletic to obese? what kind of diet did you use

It's not too bad, then again I don't have all the problems that most fatty bo battys do. No diabetes. No breathing problems. No high blood pressure. I had some of those problems but I quit drinking Coke's and quit smoking.

Honestly I'm 6"2 close to 300 pounds. Have weighed heaviest at 315. But I work a Manuel labor job so I'm not super overweight. I see myself as fat but I see the guys that are morbidly obese and I can imagine that they would give anything to look like me. Puts things into perspective.

I am 6"6' tall/441 pounds and I enjoying my life.

Attached: IMG_0050.jpg (640x480, 81K)

I am 6,3 245 pounds and that is too fat we should be 195 for this height lol going to hit the gym one day

You get whispered about, but I live in the South. Kids who say something usually get disciplined and most people are polite.

im in good shape but poor health for no apparent reason so kind of opposites. how did you get so fat? i often wonder if there are different categories like some people got obese from eating lots of snacks, others just really big meals. some people obese from childhood vs obese as a young adult i wonder if it causes different results

Theres no fuckin way though hahaha. That BMI is so full if shit. I have a wide frame always say my fat balances well lol.

I'm 6'2" 489 lbs if you're curious.

Manuel labor, huh? You trying to be funny or just stupid?

Hahaha autocorrect

I started a diet per my doctor's orders. I was put on a 2500 calorie diet. After a week of tracking I realized I didn't have to change much. I've just always been the fat kid. My doc recently started me on thyroid medication which has been helpful with energy. Sometimes I look at my gut at think "what the fuck are you doing here"

thanks for all the responses guys im like 5'10 170 so its kind of interesting to imagine having double the mass and extra height, surely it must be a pain using ordinary furniture and that. do you guys just eat whatever you want? are you gaining weight still or plateaud or? i dont know if its weird to ask all this shit im not a fat fetishist or anything just a robot that likes watching my 600lb life and secret eaters etc

Can we see your penis?

I used to be a big fuck. 6'3 and 295 at my heaviest. When I was 295 lbs, I ate whatevvvver the fuck I wanted. I used to eat a big ass back of hot cheetos with cream cheese and coke for breakfast. I used to get those 10 piece grande meals from taco bell, so any combination of 10 tacos and bean burritos, and eat the whole thing. I used to get $5 little ceasers pizzas and eat them by myself, with bread sticks and soda. I would eat giant bags of chips every day....

I've always wandered how people can possibly get anywhere near as fat as OP. Physically, how? I ate so much fucking food and peaked at 295. No way could I have packed on another 200, not even if I tried

Try intermittent fasting

show your fat

IF works. It's easy, it's healthy and it fucking works. I went from fat to skinny because of IF

not just another 200, homie was apparently 1300lb at his heaviest. then cut down to 760 in a few months for a surgery. its crazy to imagine changing that rapidly. i think the numbers get a bit fuzzy with the superheavies though due to fluid retention

Lol I love that show. Them lazy asses get me motivated to move around. I've plateaued ,but that's my fault for not tracking my food recently. No problems with furniture. Just stay away from plastic chairs and cheap office furniture.

I am 5'7 and 250 lbs. I am fucking HUGE. I have the biggest tits also. Bigger than most females. I have a very large double chin. Seriously I am a fugly fat bitch

5 11 185 always feel fat cause militard

Arent you That fag who didnt clean for weeks and faps to Pokemon?

Attached: 3203c50.jpg (480x589, 37K)

I'm 6'3, 19 years old and about 270 pounds. I don't look morbidly obese, probably because if my height I guess, but it's kind of frustrating. Clothing is kind of hard to find, like shirts are either too short or the shoulders are too tight. A lot of fat guy clothes are made for short, nasty guys instead of chubby tall guys. I think I got my fat at about 10 and just kept going. I was the fat kid for a long time hit some growth spurts, and now I just look like a chunky football player who doesn't play football

This is 6"2 fat guy here lol. I've been giving it a shot because I got super sick and found out I was diabetic. Turns out my body was using my muscle to produce energy rather than the fat. Thus diabetic. Never been so sick in my life. However once I started using the insulin regularly the results were very noticeable.

its interesting to me that very fat people typically eat only large amounts of low quality food, snacks and fast food etc, quite rare to see an interest in the finer points of cuisine or in cooking. i guess cooking gets impractical beyond a certain weight which maybe limits the amount of super obese chefs

Same when I see someone eat a whole large pizza alone. I'm like "how the fuck?" I would be vomiting and shitting all over. I'm 489, who know how big I'd be if I ate the 600 lb life before diet.

also it would get expensive to eat large amounts of fancy food so yeah it makes total sense just seems a shame kind of that they eat so many calories but aren't really utilising them in a way that maximises enjoyment per calorie. same with secret eaters sometimes they eat while almost asleep or scoff it real quick instead of savouring

My problem was I was prepping for finals and I was killing a shit load of sodas and candy to keep me up. Shit put me over the edge.

Amen to that. I have to get Tall clothes. Because apparently fat guys aren't tall.

I'm topping out at 407. Other than being extremely overweight, my doctor says I'm "fine". It is hard to get comfortable sometimes, when there's things that you can't fit into and it pushes my fat in. Or going out and looking at clothes that look really nice knowing that you won't fit in them. If you have any other questions, just ask.

I was about your size when I was your age my man. I tried everything and nothing worked.
Intermittent fasting changed my life, no bull shit. I'm 6'3 195 lbs. You don't have to eat different foods at first, just try going to bed hungry. Cut off all calories 3 or 4 hours before bed every night. You'll drop weight. Dude you could be in the prime of your physical shape at 21 years old and killin pussy. Don't wait til you're 40 and about to have a heart attack with high cholesterol and shit

Should have just got a fat sack of white lightning hahahaha

yeah i have a weakness to sugary food, sweet snacks and drinks would get me sooner than fast food / large portions would if i just started eating whatever i wanted with no regard for weight gain

Dude I wear double X. They are definitely made for short fat people.

I'll give the fasting a try. Do you have any parameters?

I dont have much of a sweet tooth but when I get a taste its fucking amazing lol

I order my clothes online now. I wear 3xlt or 4xlt. The t is critical.

That, plus eating prepared food won't get you as fat as eating processed shit food. Processed shit is so dense and bad for you that it makes you gain mass weight.
No fuckin way you'll pack on weight eating good home made food unless you put like 5lbs of cheese and a stick of butter on everything

Thanks bro. I'm trying to get fit and I'm taking all the advice I can get

If your fine with plain color t shirts Dickies makes a tall shirt. I only recently found out that Van's classic tshirts run tall so every time I'm there I get a shirt lol

Of course... I swear if you just go to bed hungry every night you'll drop weight. I swear that's what all overweight people have in common... they eat before bed, I know because I was overweight for 25 years of my life

Sounds like a few of you guys are heading towards diabetes like me. If yall have any questions shoot.

the clothes stuff is quite fascinating for me, i cant relate to the idea of wanting to wear nice clothes that wont fit, if anything for me the opposite is true i can just buy cheap walmart trackpants and plain shirt and it looks reasonably good. also have benifited a lot from being able to buy sample size clothes for cheap and fit hand me down clothes from friends involved in fashion. it seems very easy when you are in shape you can just sort of wear whatever and it looks decent. hope this doesnt come across rude

interesting that your doctor says you are fine at such a significant weight. how do you feel on an average day? like do you think you are more prone to exhaustion than lighter people, are you often tired or getting heaches or muscle/joint pains?

Typical food intake for an average day.

Wake up
Drink 16oz water
Eat ramen for breakfast
Fast food lunch (avoid fries)
Cook for dinner
Typically chicken and rice or pasta.

lol I rock plain color Tee's and I'm not fat. Why should I advertise brands on my shirt?

Thanks for the heads up

what are the early symptoms you noticed or recognised in hindsight? i am OP and of normal weight but i have some health issues and my blood sugar seems to be out of whack so just curious

Fuckin dickies dude. Tall trees lol. I have a hard time find my pants size too. 42, 30. The fit a little big but I dont like sitting on my fucking balls lol

At first my vision was off. Couldnt see the board clearly. Then I had an unquenchable thirst. Fuckin pounding water and pissing all day.

Not sure about that guy but quitting sodas stopped all my headaches.

A good friend of mine, average height and super scrony, has the opposite problem with clothes. If he finds a shirt long enough for him, the shoulders are way to broad, he can't find jeans that aren't skinny jeans, and most of those are still too big in the waist to be comfortable. It's weird how similar problems are for vastly different people

It didn't come off as rude. My grandparents raised me up until 18. I shifted from trying to hide my weight to just saying it's who I am. I started wearing nice clothes at the cost expense of having them tailored or going to the Big and Tall section of stores (which does have quite a price increase on it). I'm not the type of person to see in a graphic tee and just gym shorts (unless it has to do with my car and cleaning it). I feel fine on an average day, tired all the time mostly. I go to a colleagues apartment for lunch everyday and hate that walking up a flight of stairs exhausts me to the point of almost heaving.

i get super thirsty and major sugar cravings but only at night so not sure if its just cos im tired and stoned and didnt eat a proper dinner. i get excessively tired sometimes after eating and other times if i havent eaten or have exercised i get lightheaded and nauseous until i have some sugar. i always attributed to some kind of blood sugar related thing but no idea really what im talking about

> weird how similar problems are for vastly different people
thats one reason i find the subject fascinating as i have some kind of vague chronic illness so im always exhausted and starting to dread going up stairs/hills, quickly get out of breath and sweaty etc so i kind of relate to some of the fat guy struggles despite not being fat

I was sleeping a ton too. Found it hard to just get up. Dude then the worst part happened. Just doing menial task going to the restroom. Going up a flight of stairs. I would get winded. Fucking sucked. I caved and went to the ER after that. Spent a week in ICU. Dr said if I hadnt come in someone would have found me collapsed.

if, as a diabetic person, you were to eat well and exercise and whatever as well as you could, would your bloodwork look normal? or still be clearly out of alignment without insulin etc? mine is pretty much normal just a little bit high blood sugar but thats with me eating pretty healthy and normal weight

If your type 2 it is reversible. But my dumb ass is pretty much borderline alcoholic so I have to compensate. Have to figure so many drinks to hit my caloric intake

Iā€™m 5ā€™0ā€ 150lbs. I envy the dead.

Ok so your high risk. Yeah dude just try and work out and cut back on your sugars. Fuckin sucks everything breaks down into sugar

do many of you guys lift weights? it seems to me like not too many fat guys seem to, even if they want to lose weight they will focus on cardio instead, seems to me weight lifting is much more convenient if you are overweight. i get tired easily so i prefer it to cardio and its fairly easy to do from home. also even if you arent trying to lose weight may as well put some of those extra calories to good use. interesting at times i have had skinny friends lifting weights but not eating enough to build muscle and fat friends eating too much but not lifting

34yo, 6'0", 376 lbs (as of a year ago).
Athletic in my youth, sports injuries definitely accelerated my weight gain in my late teens onward.
Finding clothes is awful and embarrassing. Been getting winded extremely quickly the last few years, maybe after walking for ten mins or so. Back will also ache just from walking lately. Get headaches semi frequently, I tend to hydrate myself well though. Old injuries flare up sometimes and can take me out of commission for days.
I eat about half take out, half home cooking, but tend to eat pretty healthily overall. Definitely larger portions, but not excessive.
Tend to avoid sodas, but diet Coke is cool on occasion.
It's just tough to lose weight. I want to try keto/fasting soon. I just feel like death is imminent a lot lately. I don't want my own endgame before Avengers: Endgame, you dig?

i used to work out til got too tired and dont eat any fast food, soda, candy or anything like that just a bit of juice and prob too much bread. doc says chronic fatigue syndrome as bloods are normal but just seems a suspicious amount of overlap with diabetes symptoms despite being in shape and so on

Your father is fag.

Diabetic fag here. I work for a brick laying company. (Mex haha) Very physically demanding. But it all becomes routine so the body adjusts.

ah i often forget about alcohol, it doesnt get enough blame for weight gain imo, i was quite shocked when i realised how many calories it contains let alone the other aspects to it that negatively effect body comp. i had a lot of skinny friends who would binge drink so never saw the connection first hand. im a stoner and dont really drink so i forget about it. seems a little unfair that alcoholics have to worry about the calorie content on top of anything else, dont have to do that with other drugs

Avoid all carbs! They are bad for you if you're diabetic. All carbs break down as sugar in the body. So the less carbs the better.

We are all gonna die someday.
So why the fuck should I control myself?

Attached: 14964325640970.jpg (640x640, 57K)

Do what makes you happy

This. I'm not morbidly obese at 6' 220 lbs but still I gained it all after turning alcoholic. Combined with some psychiatric medication and weed binge eating.

What makes me happy?
Hmm, let's see.
Pokemon hentai, good food and videogames.

I'm 2 ft 5 in, and I weigh 900 lbs. I have a modified vehicle with the steering wheel in the middle. I haven't been about to buy clothes for years, I just buy bed sheets and sew them together.

:)

omelette body type

disgusting

Diabetis, at least the star of it. Im not even fucking with you. Check your blood.

>omelette body type

Attached: EggmanTSR.png (810x818, 849K)

No, you're supposed to be between 180-225 depending on your age and build-type. I can get away with 225+5 to 10 lbs of excess weight because of my build, but other men can't get away with even 180+10 lbs of excess weight.

I've been athletic, skinny, skinny-fat, fat, obese, and morbidly obese in my short life span and I can tell you that all these people ITT like this guy for example are full-on delusional and lying to the rest of you, and this guy has some shit going a real MD and nutritionist could solve.

>I'm 6'3, 19 years old and about 270 pounds. I don't look morbidly obese

The absolute cope ITT is really amazing

5'11 460lb 29

>yes very depressing

>lost virginity before most of the weight gain (age 19)

>people are visibly uncomfortable when I am around

>still trying to lose weight

140 pounds down in the past 6 months

Why the fuck are you eating

>Bread
>Bread
>more Bread
???? Are you trying to kill yourself, you fat fuck, or are you severely skeletal and underweight and you're trying to gain weight as fast as fuck?

The thing that makes you fat is sugar more than anything. Cutting out the majority of unecessary sugar will have a huge effect on your weight, mood and energy levels. I'm not a fatty, but it was the biggest change I ever made in my diet. Apart from that I eat pretty much whatever I like, I just don't go crazy on the quantity though. Losing weight is not so complicated, actually. Too many silly diets and theories flying around imo...

140lb wow congrats! Fucking awesome keep on keeping on user :)

>34yo, 6'0", 376 lbs
Fucking unbelievable. You're literally a fucking circle.
>I eat about half take out, half home cooking, but tend to eat pretty healthily overall.
yo, 6'0", 376 lbs
> Definitely larger portions,
>but
>not
>excessive.
yo, 6'0", 376 lbs
>sports injuries definitely accelerated my weight gain
>>winded extremely quickly after walking for ten mins
>>Get headaches semi frequently
> I want to try keto/fasting soon
How about you stop being delusional and lying to yourself first, and how about you NOT go for a fad diet you'll never stick to anyways, fatty?

It's really only a matter of time before the obese take control.

Attached: fatties.jpg (1894x1339, 786K)

Am 5,8ft tall and weigh 215 pound. Fml

140lbs in 6 months seems extremely unhealthy, but I do wish you the absolute best

you've done a great job user

48 yo, 7'-0", 320. Like being tall, but cars and clothing are hard.

Shit sucks. Start of last year I was 245kg and was ready to die. Still around, down to 186kg. Hopefully down to 100 in another 12 months, assuming my fat ass doesn't drop dead between now and then.

To be so far you can get a little motorcycle that just nestles in your taint
>Living the dream

discord
[lb]-l-l27l-l-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 7.jpg (509x509, 41K)

I'm not sure if I'm more impressed that you ever got to 245kg or that you dropped 160kg in about a year. Holy fuck

What was your favorite and least favorite part about your 245kg days? Could you even walk?
I'm not trying to sound mean, I'm just fascinated by the whole concept like OP. I'm only like 75kg soaking wet and find myself getting winded after stairs sometimes.

26 years old
6'8
385 lbs.
Heaviest 405 lbs

I don't have any medical issues that are pressing, but I hardly ever drink and I don't smoke. I have allergy related asthma which can mildly affect me at work (fairly manual labour). Over the past 2 years I've gained probably about 50lbs. Physically I don't really have any restrictions, but mentally I am much more self conscious than I use to be. I'm really bad for starting a diet regiment for about a month and dropping about 35lbs in that time frame and then going off the rails and eating like shit again and the weight slowly packs on again. I've lost about 20 lbs since I got a dog, just forces me to go for long walks. I drink about 4 litres of water a day consistently. When I diet i can usually drop about 25 pounds in a week or so.

Maybe I worded it badly, but I've only dropped about 60kg, not 160. It was shit, but I'm 202cm tall so despite my massive bulk I carried it as well as I guess could be expected. I didn't have many favorite things when I was that big. I'd been depressed for a long time and had drank my way to that size rather than ate. Sugar is the fucking devil. Least favorite thing was probably that you're always in pain. You're never comfortable. Standing (obviously), sitting, laying down. Your body hurts. That and just how easily winded I was by even mild activity. I don't know why but somehow despite drinking nothing but coke/sprite for a decade I didn't develop diabeetus.

I have pics and videos of my buddy's milf ex. Stuck up bitch would be beyond humiliated if anyone saw her naked and with a cock in her mouth and cunt but especially fat guys. She would never in a million years even give you even the time of day. Any of you guys interested in seeing this arrogant bitch kik me at sunnymanner

Kek, but holy shit thanks for the insight. Glad it's getting better!

K but how morbidly obese is she

She's not at all! This stuck up bitch would never even consider even going out with a fat guy.

Bump

I'm 7'6" roughly 540 kilos.i jog everyday im a vegan but on my cheat days I'll eat Wendy's baconator and two large frostys then coldstone for the founders sundae on a brownie. I feel like I'm healthy

Attached: 1553021218532m~2.jpg (352x388, 26K)

Loved every word of your contradictory, sinful, outright lie of a post, user. Great job.

Just google something like IF plan

I stopped working out for 5 weeks and instantly gained 10 pounds, blubber in my stomach so no more abs. and flab is forming under arms. dad bod here I come. why does this shit settle in so fast? It takes months to work out and lose just 1 pound, but takes 1 week to gain it.

Nice rack and cumslut

Cut the carbs and sugar

Dude I'm only an inch taller than you and I am 220 and im not fat at all. (I'm not muscled either just skinny af). 245 is not fat for your height I gain and lose 20lbs every winter.

Attached: 2e1.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Keep up the good work.

Jesus 7' fucking 6" I though I had it bad at 6'4". How much shit do you hit your head on man, and how bad is your circulation.

Attached: 1542821551408.png (616x464, 39K)

>depressing

You weight like a fucking Jersey cow.

Good fucking job on getting this fat.

>Jersey cow
cows weigh 1600 to 2000lbs

6'1, 320lbs, 33yo.

It's usually not hard to get comfortable, occasionally a chair with armrests is a bit too narrow but that's about it. Obviously carrying around the extra weight means I'm never as comfortable as I imagine thin people can be (I've always been fat).
I can't really sleep on my stomach, it puts uncomfortable pressure on the chest and stomach and breathing becomes difficult, but I prefer sleeping on my side anyway.
Aside from the general shame and disinterest from the opposite sex there are really only 2 things that bother me as a fat person. Seating on public transport is designed for asian women, and I mostly have to buy my clothes from stores that specialize in larger sizes. I live in Northern Europe and most clothing stores only carry sizes up to XL.

140 pounds off in 6 months is awesome, keep at it!

discord
[Ib]-I-I24I-I-[dI]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 4.jpg (1280x720, 257K)