How does one deal with a loli having a crush on you?

How does one deal with a loli having a crush on you?

Attached: 1554108665997.jpg (512x512, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQCj-pLmBko
vocaroo.com/i/s1AsQkxyOExl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know that in your in heart you already have the answer.

Attached: Desu_desu.png (282x224, 90K)

Rape the Loli

She doesn't have a crush u fucking faggot

Stick it in her pooper

you post pics of her so we can more accurately judge your situation and answer your question

Don’t fuck it.

Fingerfuck her, it's harmless and you'll both enjoy it.

doesn't mean he won't manipulate her to the point that it will make it seem like she is in his mind

neg her til she's 18

Lolis are cute, make her yours before she turns into a sour cunt.

It's actually not uncommon. Not like little girl but the puberty age, 12+. One of my students used to act pretty inappropriately towards me, luckily I'm not a degenerate and informed the parents and it was taken care of without drawing too much attention to her or damaging her social standing.

Coward.

More like, I'm not attracted to undeveloped children.

Also checked

Faggot

Faggot. I would've gained her trust and fingered her. Imagine how good that little virgin snatch must smell??

give her exactly what she wants. be discreet.. it'll be your secret, no one needs to know :)

Well, that's the difference between you and me. I'm a non degenerate and am attracted to mature, developed women, and you suffer from a mental disorder. That's just the way the world works sometimes, I'm sorry if it upsets you.

Come on faggot. Only dab with 18+'s you pedo cunt. I bet you suck so much dick your cheeks are permanently buldged out and your teeth are stained brownish yellow from the bucketloads of semen you apply all the time. Your mom is a whore and is known around the block for her firm vagina and bakery.

Attached: 1554282173085.jpg (511x341, 21K)

stfu faggot. ur a lame troll. prepubescent kids generally have no interest in adults. however young teens who are going through puberty or are pubescent certainly do.. if they have the interest and make the first move, who are you to say they are undeveloped. if they are developed enough to want it and seek it out, then they're ready. some idiots like yourself are too fucking retarded to acknowledge facts.

smart man avoided ruining a child's sexuality and also avoided jailtime. almost hard to believe in this day of age when people only care about themselves and instant gratification.

House approves
House's Stalker | House M.D.
youtube.com/watch?v=wQCj-pLmBko

Story time?

>what ever age of child i'm attracted to because of my mental disability is the truth about sexuality and no one can tell me otherwise

the post.

Ruining their sexuality is half the fun faggot.

Nice larping faggot. Like anyone would trust you in any environment around children.

vocaroo.com/i/s1AsQkxyOExl

Honestly though no jail time is good jail time

I have a 17 year old crushing on me (I’m 26), constantly brushing up against me when walking by and being flirty. Tonight, she was dancing in front of me as we were listening to music and even tried to get me to dance with her. She told me towards the end of the night, a bit angrily, “You have no clue who’s trying to fuck you, user!” By the time we parted ways she was fine again and being playful as she left laughing. It’s a strange situation to be in.

there was literally nothing in that post claiming an age of any child a person is attracted to. merely a statement of biological facts, aka puberty, and a statement that if a pubescent teen seeks out a relationship with an adult or takes the initiative to make sexual advances , then they have shown that they are ready / willing.

If this is true, you're a decent dude. Kids around that age are fucking stupid. Yes some 12, 13 or 14 year olds might act sexually for attention but at the end of the day they are just children with undeveloped brain, unable to fully comprehend the scope of the consequences and engaging in such a relationship will fuck with her sexuality, mind and probably result in her having all sorts of issues as an adult. People calling you a faggot or those in support of such disgusting relationships are mostly a bunch of loser manchildren.

Long story short my boss's youngest daughter has a huge crush on me. I'm his PA and I often get a lift to work from his driver while he's also taking her to school. We've been doing it for a year and gotten really close, she's genuinely so sweet and kind and we both feel we can confide in each other. However recently she's started being quite flirtatious with me, stuff like resting her head on my shoulder, holding my hand, even kissing me on the cheek when noone is watching. I've never had this problem before but I'm seriously falling for her and it makes me feel such a degenerate scumbag. Doesn't help that she's usually dressed in either tennis whites or her uber-cute school uniform.

Attached: police-raid.png (545x319, 287K)

Pic? Very intrigued

Britfag here;
I was housing two girls from a charity that bring them into the UK for a month at a time. One of the girls (8) had the biggest crush on me. Very uncomfortable, but you just keep the distance and a non deviant head on and carry on regardless. Aparrently the kids are used to that kind of attention. There was also a sense of "gratitude" as I have a nice house and the children who come across are quite very poor indeed.

>8

What the fuck man. If you even had one temptation I hope your anglo head get's beheaded by Hakim, Jamal and Jafar. Stupid subhuman kiddie fiddler.