This is not spam, and actually a request...

This is not spam, and actually a request. If you guys would be willing to kick me a couple dollerinos to help fund my PC I would be grateful. It's not the most high-end, and that's on purpose. Or if you just wanted to call my an insult that works too. I'm a slut for insults.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 2.08.53 AM.png (2120x1494, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aJopfsCJTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

paypal.me/james46383

Bumperino

>prebuilt

lul

Gotta keep this breathing

Try to work, hobo.
/thread

Bruh if I could build my own (if I had time) I totally would. Not even trying to get best of best.

18 credits, trying my heart out /thread_lives

its cheaper to build it yourself you mongoloid
Use your college money to buy one

Update, this is what I look like if it helps.

Attached: random-cute-girl.jpg (665x1024, 121K)

bump. I am cute e-girl.

That's some pretty good hardware for the price. Honestly prebuilts are efficient now a days and you won't save much if you build(depends on where you shop and sales). Did a price compare last couple times and it wasn't much different. Just don't buy some retarded shit like Alienware where 25% of your cost is in the brand name alone.

namebrand is terrible honestly. I'd rather have a workhorse that I can't brag about than a $2k pc I can.

Would you be willing to kick a couple bucks me way, my guy?

bumpity bumpity, I'm a broke fuckity

Agreed. Although I think from a customization standpoint, people would be pleased to see specs over a name. Still a lot of stigma in some places such as AMD products. Some of their processors are a lot cheaper and still really good. My computer looks like a fucking UFO pissing rainbows. Never thought I'd care for lights but all that RGB shit is kinda cool. Plus they just bake it into the product now when you get higher tier equipment. It was cheaper for me to get flashy RGB than just straight black or white.

Sorry bro. Not this time around

I understand man. I don't blame you. Very few people give to those looking for handouts. Me included.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aJopfsCJTo

Bro just listen to this fire track. If you like I will donate.

bet. How about if I sub you'll give some more?

Hippie, get a job

Attached: 300px-Soldier_taunt_laugh.png (300x424, 123K)

>AMD cpu

pig disgusting

I am purposely not going for high end. Stay humble (as much as I can)

no you cunt thx for the like

you fucking faggot.
you don't have 3 hours to build one, but you have time to play it, you don't have time to work for money to buy it, but you have time to shill and beg on Yea Forums.
That computer is twice as much as the parts cost, and the parts are fucking trash.

you should unironically just kill yourself.

That's fair. I'm not going to lie.

Don't cut yourself on that edge, neckbeard.
>>twice as much
Yea okay little guy. Time to sleep

Attached: Blank+_b4f0b22ba0037e826902c24345331f4a.png (326x321, 316K)

Yeah I'm pretty sure the parts wouldn't total out at $350 lmao

>8gb of ram

Damn you might even be able to open chrome with this rig!

I'm not going to waste my time on pcpartspicker to build a retard a computer.
I have one 3 times better that was less than half the price of that one, not counting the gpu.
It took no time at all to build it.

You should kill yourself instead of him, tbqhwyf.

It would cost around 450 to 500 + about an hour or two to build it. Assuming he has prime.

I was planning on buying more and installing it myself. Also it's for work, not really gaming. I'm primarily going to use it for running TOPCAT, a program used for Astronomy purposes.

x better for less than $335.
Okay Tyrone, stealing doesn't count.

Attached: I+love+these+retarded+wojaks+_66d58a8e30cf54da4915d1554a77562d.jpg (403x448, 34K)

That's a shit computer dude

Attached: beggars.png (354x261, 13K)

Yeah, because I'm trying to play Crysis 3. It's for work, I'm just trying to buy a work horse, not a super computer. Also, I already have about half, I just need some extra cash in order to buy it.

y tho

Ok well first of all this build is not worth tha much, even pre built. Second, you have the time to build it you are either scared you will fuck it up or lazy. Third, buy the parts yourself and build something better. Get the same cpu with a 1660ti, an ok am4 motherboard, a cheap case, a 500w psu, and 16 GB of ram for cheaper than what this rig will cost. This build is not worth the $150+ upcharge.

Nigger, if you're buying a gaming pc you clearly have time

Fair enough. I'm scared I'm gonna fuck it up, and I don't have the income to do that.

>gtx 1060 3gb
trash
>quad core at 3 ghz
tolerable
>8 gigs of ram at 2400 clockspeed
traaaaaash
>hdd
dear god why
>wifi usb
>wifi
>usb
holy fucking meme
>win 10
ew
>home edition
Fucking EW.
The only thing good about this computer was the fucking case. I mean who cares about the processor even, it's fucking ryzen.
That machine's literally only good for making a sale.

Any recommendations for a good prebuilt that's not trash but under $800?

>wants work computer
>doesn't buy old ultrabook
>wants to spend over 500 bucks instead on trash
Go ahead, buy it. You deserve it.

Not much you can really mess up unless you short a circuit or physically smash a component. It's a lot easier than you would think to assemble a computer from parts. Really, the hardest thing is probably figuring out how to mount the cpu fan

Case is shitty too.
CoolerMaster COSMOS II is a good computer case.
No fucking discuss.

It might not be exactly half the price but your a dumb nigger.
1600, $150. 3x better.
16gb 3200, $130, much much better than your retard ram.
b350m mb, $40
watercooler, $30
case, $30
Had the psu and the gpu, you can buy them both for less than $150 combined.

harddrives are $20-50 depending on how big you want.

I have like 12 computers laying around I could use parts from and give them away often.
You should kill yourself anytime phoneposter.

if you use your brain you can have a PC like that for 200$. Research older Xeons and chinese X79 boards.

Bro it's not that hard. Watch some vids on youtube from a trusted tech tuber. Most have a dummies guide to building comps. You're spending more money on shit hardware in a prebuild than you would if you seated your cpu wrong and had to buy another

>using linux for anything other than coding

SHIGGYDIGGY

I did mine when i was 12. Still use it 12 years later. If 12 year old me can do it, i would fucking hope you could do it no problem.

Research it. Its easy as fuck

Build your own instead of getting ripped off. You can save hundreds of dollars and its easy. Takes like 4 hours of your time max

>buys gaming pc
>"I have no time"
Yes you do have time, you are just a lazy fuck otherwise you wouldn't have time for games.

Also it's not like that is the only reason that buying a prebuild is retarded.
Building it yourself is way cheaper which means your broke ass wouldn't need to beg like you are doing now.

Really, build it yourself.
Go to ebay. Get some Xeon processor and a 1070 used. You'll be able to get a lot more performance for a lot less money.