Matched with this girl on tinder. Told me she used to be a guy but no longer have a dick. What do Yea Forums...

Matched with this girl on tinder. Told me she used to be a guy but no longer have a dick. What do Yea Forums? Should I smash or pass? Pic is her.

Attached: 78.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Her

Put it in the pooper and say: You like that don't you; you little faggot,

Smash

Do you have any other options?

If you have any other option go for the other option.

If not, fuck it and see what happens.

Does it look like a man?
No
Does it have a dick?
No

Fuck it, report back the results

If ''she's'' post-op, don't smash. It's disgusting. I mean, perhaps just fuck around, but don't have a relationship with it.

b8 from the other night, fuck off op.

Attached: sage.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

No.

I would fuck her if she had the dick though, not even joking. Those surgeries FUCK IT UP. If she had the peen you could just tape it back.

fuck that puss so you'll know what is the feeling around your dick when you have sex with,and after that you'll not have trouble for identify if he/she was some different gender also this(life is good,but experience is the best teacher)

I’d fuck the shit out of her.

Just do it OP, what's the worst that can happen?

If she's post op they can't get pregnant, so bust a fat nut in their scientifically engineered pussy and write a quick thesis on what it felt like, win a nobel prize for a revolutionary progressive paper about the experiences fucking am inside-out and augmented cock and move on with your life.

discord
[lb]-I-l20l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 20.png (360x500, 125K)

Lmai idiots falling for this bait

Fuck her till the World ends, she'll be horny all Day every Day, she'll suck amazing Dick, you can nut in her everytime, Best of both worlds, more pics

what,so i missed something because i was not here for the past 6 days

If you pass them you're the real faggot...

Funny because that exact picture was posted the other day supposedly from the person in the pic. So either your making shit up or looking for self gratification.

no you didn't
stop lying
gtfo

kill yourself for liking fags

>used to be a guy
>her

Attached: 89C9736B-C234-4DC9-8EBE-C6B3AC88E49F.jpg (404x612, 86K)

Attached: 1554147425616.gif (400x225, 745K)

/thread