Behold, the true Alpha Male, in every single way

Behold, the true Alpha Male, in every single way.

Attached: McGREGOR_CONOR_R.png (460x700, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1526258371264.png (625x626, 35K)

>beard
>Irish
>confident

He ticks all the boxes of the Alpha Male

That assault was 20 years in the can was insane. Let alone the rape how the fuck is he free?

They'll put him away for 20 for stealing and breaking that faggot phone

confident to diss someone's wife on twitter because that's the only fight he can really "win" without looking like a beat up little bitch afterwards but i know you're just baiting for whatever reason so thats about all anyone is probably gonna tell you

discord
[lb]-I-l12l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 12.jpg (456x620, 101K)

Attached: tRUEaLpHA.jpg (522x401, 52K)

He's the Rhonda Rousey of male MMA, mediocre blowhard fighter who has bluffed his way to attention. Faggot tats on a leprechaun

Lol, no surprise that the neanderthal mick is a sore loser. He needs to shut the fuck up and accept that he got his ass handed to him by a based muslim ruskie.

Attached: 9b8.gif (320x320, 792K)

MMA is the faggiest goddamn thing i've ever seen.

he didnt even train ffs. I sunk 500 dollars on that fuckin clown.

Look, you're all just jealous that he has a fuckload of money, worldwide admiration and could get any pussy he desires. He's a fucking king amongst the rest of you pathetic wimpy males and none of you would ever dare to call him to his face.

He lost to a muslim sub-human

He is an Irish nigger and tapping coward

His muslim enemy could have killed him in that fight if he wanted. Since he lost and can't win he resorts to attacking his enemy's wife like a weak coward

suck his dick

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Us Irish are the hardest and toughest folk on this fucking planet, so shut your mouths before you get smacked in it.

you'll do nuttin'
you'll do fookin' nuttin'

>user says Connor mcgregor is an alpha male

What are you some sort of faggot

you’re just a potato eating, bog trotting twat

Fixed it for ya

Attached: IMG_1455.jpg (620x348, 117K)

>Kebab net worth: $2mil
>McNuggets net worth $100mil+

Kebab lost before he even entered the Octagon

I was going to talk shit about the neck crank but he could have lost his teeth.

spoken like a Proper 12 year old.
the big kids are talking now, go play with your toys

At least we have a real leprechaun to entertain us. Ronda was kind of an awkward unpopular fat bullied girl. She literally got bullied in the WWE

Look at it like the cage underground fights in 90s chinese martial arts movies.

Lighten up.

No he has a point. It's easier to take the spot than defend it. This is Yea Forums though. Just be a nigger and post traps while pointlessly arguing. I'm going to bed with my wife

best joke 2k19

Attached: 64026896.png (155x202, 77K)

nah, man. nah

>I'm going to bed with my husband

fixed it for ya

>beard
>5'2
>Brown eyes

NO

>thinking eyecolor determines physical strength

damn user you could've not looked like a retarded basement sperg until you said that

You fucking micks ain't shit compared to those hardcore mother fuckers from Russia. Go choke on a potato.

So many repeating digits all replying to another.
You've granted me my required amount of dubs so that I may rest.
Jolly how good sirrahs

If you still think this is about fighting, then you are deluded.

McTapper is literally pulling any fighter he can get his hands on into the Octagon, regardless of whether he stands a chance of winning.

It's blatantly obvious that the only thing he cares about is his brand and selling fights.

Any fighter that accepts a fight with this moron is only doing it for the pay day, and it's only a small fraction of McNuttin gets paid.

They look stupid whores, and even if they win, they still lose.

Ferguson, Cerrone etc, will never fight him, because they can read between the lines.

I'm with borat on this one

you're right on all counts.

anyone who beats McGoober definitely still loses.

Attached: deluded.gif (400x231, 1.96M)

>manlet
Lol

5'9"

meanwhile you have never been in a fight in your entire life

This guy is the biggest faggot in the MMA
also: who the fucks tattooes his own name

Optimal height of a true man

Who said anything about physical strength

Your autisimo is showing

McGregor is a proud, masculine white man and better in every way than any of you black dick slurping sissy bois who have no place running your mouth. He would knock you the fuck out.

Attached: 22222222222222.gif (510x256, 1.03M)

This thread says a lot more about you than you might think.

He's welcome to try and beat the shit outta me when he recovers from that butt fucking Khabib gave him. The poor lad's still butthurt lol.

behold, the true alpha male, in every single way

Attached: moot.jpg (220x284, 10K)

Have you even won a street fight or an organized in your life you fucking pussy cuck?

Dude might be strong but can he spell icup out loud?

The reason the UFC won't give him a rematch with Khabib, is if he loses the next fight they won't be able to to sell him anymore and people won't give two fucks about his mouth anymore. He's always been overrated . He's a great shit talker and makes a decent whiskey, but an all time great mma fighter he is not. A one dimensional fighter with his mouth being his greatest attribute.

Have you, tough guy? What do MickGregor's balls taste like? Bet they're extra salty.

He's Irish, so he's borderline retarded.

>alpha male
>physical strength
>no relation whatsoever

is this beta manlet serious?

Maybe before all the coke

He doesn't even have to get on his knee's to suck a dick.

Yes I have you little bitch unlike you. Thanks for the confirmation that you haven't. You have no idea how badly McGregor would destroy you in a fight. The man could kill you in 30 seconds.

Maybe if he laid off the hooch he could. Too bad micks and whiskey are inseparable.

He wouldn't have to. You have never been in a fight. You have no idea what would happen to you. He would hit you 5 times in the head before you even made your first move. You would literally die in a serious fight with Connor McGregor. You are beyond delusional.

keeping coping bitch. Khabib handed him his ass on a silver platter and all of his little mick fanboys are crying. MickGregor can choke on a sack of rotting potatos and cheap whiskey. He'll never beat someone as virtuous and based as Khabib.

Is this 1925? Are we racist against the Irish again?

Actually, it's 1887. Micks are the scourge of the earth. Makes the frenchies look like the chosen people.

lol you delusional fucking faggot. you are so pathetic you have to live vicariously through another man. go suck a Muslim cock you queer

Enjoy Mickey boy's sweaty balls, you potato nigger.

Hating micks never went out of fashion.

Connor is a bro. He's knock you the fuck out,

Trips of truth

Attached: 1540759845750.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

Once he recovers from that buttfucking. Stay mad little mick.

He could've knocked you out 5 minutes after the fight.

>every single way
5ft 9
>every single way
lol ok

Cope Cope Cope, mickey boy. He got BTFO by a ruskie muzzie!

Attached: sketch-1554456926893.png (1080x1699, 827K)

t. 5 10

But not by you cause you're a loser who has never won a fight in your life. Did you ever have a UFC Championship belt? Have you even ever won a fight? Nope. You are in no place to talk shit. If you were Khabib you could talk shit but you're not. Just cause you imagine blowing him doesn't mean you can act like you are tougher than Connor McGregor.

I got manners. Why WOULD I call him something to his face. If he IS a rapist, then that might be another thing. Yeah he would knock me out instantly in a fight, and he has more money. But if commiting crimes like assault, hanging out with them maffia and raping women is your definition of alpha... then we just dont judge the same way.

And you're not MickGregor! What's your point, potato farmer?

Anyone in this thread smoke wead?

You should at least be able to back up your criticism against the one you're running your mouth about and I'm far tougher than you. I have won more competitive fights and more street fights than you but that's not hard when your count tops off at zero.

Aww, did I make mickey angwy? You wouldn't last 10 seconds with me cuz I'd put a bullet in your stupid mick forehead and probably receive an award for doing it.

>imagine being so insecure you'd do life in prison over the fact you cant fight
I live in New York you southern micropenis. that shit would never fly here. Just accept that you're a pussy excuse for a man who can't fight.

Come down to the south you fucking billy yank. I'd shoot ya and toss ya into the rio grande. ain't no one gonna miss a yankee.

lol the southern Anglo talking shit about Irishman yet on a DNA test Anglos and Irish are literally indistinguishable. The results literally show up as "British/Irish." I am German Celtboi.

I ain't no Anglo. I'm an Aryan, the purest white there is! Anglos are alright in my book. Still better than the micks.

lol youre gonna talk shit online and kill someone and then they'll give you the death penalty cause you live in the third world

Attached: b9bad396-fb23-4d8a-b2e7-ab671c16121e.jpg (405x399, 36K)

>Aryan
sure you are, Anglo

t. blonde Irishman

German barbarian trying to prop up his ego after getting pounded by the SPQR. Laughable...

Attached: croppedImage.png (429x545, 132K)

>anglo genetics

Attached: article-2458430-19EF0665000005DC-788_306x306.jpg (306x306, 22K)

Know your place, barbarian scum. You have much to learn from Marcus Aurelius.

Attached: roman_superiority.jpg (498x666, 141K)

Legacy and respect is more valuable than money

according to my mom's dna test she is 15% southern euro so I'm 7.5% southern euro and my hair is dark. i'm pure Bavarian phenotype

Attached: Daniel Garofali.jpg (1080x1344, 92K)

Lmao this dude is a clown

dark brown hair and green eyes that is

It don't matter, Anglo, bavarian, Irish... We all know who wins in the long run... ME, THE TURK ROACH!!!

Attached: 1ec.png (501x673, 58K)

Attached: 104c97d632d94049fe9788aac84cb0da.jpg (564x564, 102K)

Ur wife is a towle mate

He's a little bitch who can only run his mouth. He acts like a woman with his constant drama just to stay relevant.

Money doesn't mean shit. By that logic jews would be the most respectable people which they aren't because they're sneaky rats

>"only runs his mouth"
>won multiple championships
>80% win rate

85% win rate actually

Ran his mouth against khabib and got his ass handed to him

how many fights have you won?

so his entire career is void now? He's not the best in the world but he's tougher than 99%+ of men.

Attached: RedUnfinishedFalcon-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 861K)

Still dont see how hes not 100% alpha

where's his pot o' gold?

If you believe that you're fucking retarded

Attached: mcgregor-beats-aldo-results.jpg (1300x724, 115K)

You said he's an alpha male in every way. But he's a little bitch who taunts people for no reason, showboats like a 12 year old and is as tall as a 12 year old

It's a tough pill to swallow for Conor fans. He hasn't tried to improve since 2016 and now the top 7 in Lightweight have all surpassed him in skill. He's washed up.

Attached: Mcnuggets.jpg (726x616, 116K)

He's 1m75 and a real alpha fucked him up

Even if you believe that it still doesnt void all his past accomplishments

>herp derp you lost against an undefeated world class fighter so that makes you a pussy

Still doesnt make him an alpha male

lets see you go knockout a nigger pussy much less a professionally trained one. you are probably a cuck who is afraid of niggers

discord
[lb]-l-l23l-l-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 3.jpg (225x225, 15K)

x

he's an alpha male in a room with you and your boyfriend and your whole family

Lets see how alpha he is if I shoot him

He was a world champion in mma in two divisions and had the balls to fight two of the best in the world, how is that not alpha? You sound dumb

>Behold, the true Alpha Male, in every single way.
A gobshite and a embarrassment.

So you’d beat his ass?

Attached: 1554034712201.jpg (1080x1349, 132K)

He'll always be the first champ champ, but I'm just saying lightweight has actually a bunch of murderers in it now compared to 2016. Conor just can't keep up to the skill cap.

You faggots should come back when you have one win in a local mma competition. He has 22 wins in the UFC against 4 losses.

Attached: komcgregor.gif (432x242, 1.69M)

Attached: shittalkersinthisthread.gif (400x400, 1.41M)

whoa cool tattoo alert. a big gay pharaoh head with an illuminati eye over it covering his whole chest? yes please.

>Cope cope cope
Why do you talk like a 14 year old girl on instagram?

>I'd put a bullet in you
>Talking about fighting
>Even in words he has to hide behind a gun
I don't know how you think you sound, but to everybody here you sound like a massive coward.

Hiding behind a gun. What a big man. You probably think you proved a point, but unless you wanted to prove what a pussy you are, then mission failed.

>steals promos from old professional wrestlers and gets away with it because all sports fans these days are 40+ year old bubblers who've literally never consumed any other form of media before in their lives
>loses constantly
>lies constantly
>gets in street fights and assaults constantly
>still the best drawing and most over MMA guy of all time because all of the rest of the dudes are vanilla midgets who get themselves under by treating fighting like a sporty mcsporty sport

I'm embarrassed to be addicted to this shitty sport.

Why has he drawn all over his arms and chest like an eight year old?

To be fair this whole "alpha" meme is retarded adn literally doesn't apply to humans who have a complex society with an infrained hierarchy based on class, status and wealth.

But assuming humans somehow had alphas like animal groups do, males that challenge the alpha, and fight hard, and lose, do not become the alpha. There can only be one alpha in a group, and it's always the one that wins the confrontations/bouts/challenges.

Doesn't matter tho. Brainlets on the internet are still gonna continue talking about human alpha males as if such a thing could exist in our intricate society made up of members that go between multiple social groups rather than staying in just one, like every single species that has an alpha.

>loses constantly
>22-4 record
gee what a uninformed retard you are

True, he's just a whiny washed up has been. McTapper is a good name for him.

Irish are in the same category as Jews.

Dana White is a money hungry tomato. Chances are Conor will get another titleshot that he doesn't deserve.

he retired

Why, because he punches people in the head and he gets punched in the head?
THAT'S alpha to you? A human punching bag?

discord
[Ib]-I-I20I-I-[dI]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: monobeno 20.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

h