I just made a move on my sister. Kissed her while she was in bed trying to sleep...

I just made a move on my sister. Kissed her while she was in bed trying to sleep. Tried hooking up with her to and was rejected hard. My brother was in the next room and I’m sure he heard all of it. Confessed my sexual attraction towards her (been that way since I was 14, 25 now)
What’s the fastest way to kys? This is going to suck once I sober up

Attached: CC537AAA-3E78-4447-9CE7-C5067DE4106C.jpg (236x345, 16K)

You are fucked m8. Tell her you were blacked out and then check into rehab or leave and never come back. Don't an hero, at least not until you get old. Life is long you'll have some fun along the way.

lol fucking retard trying Yea Forums lies in real life.

Should have tried to fuck your brother after your sister rejected you

This guy is a fucking faggot. Listen to you just said, you tried to fuck your sister. Thats not normal, well on the normal standard, just end it, eat a pound of helium and say goodnight

Dont give up bro, shes your sister she must love you and remeber quitters are the biggest losers.

How old is your sister?

Askin the real questions

Kill yourself over something this small? That's fucking dumb. Even if you wanted to run away you could, there's literally an infinite number of possibilities on fun shit you could still do without talking to your sister (or even entire family if necessary)

That being said, just apologize and say you were drunk. It will take time to blow over but it'll be fine retard.

This

My GF's brother tried to put moves on her when they were underage. Now their in the 30s and they havent talked for like 10 years. Shes completely avoided him and ignored all requests to contact her. Her parents wrote him out of the will. You're fucked.

id just throw poop at her and dip to brazil or sum shit ion know

Yeah. OP, you answer the question please.

How old is your sister, OP? Please answer.

Attached: hansen_063011.jpg (259x307, 16K)

Thats a little overkill

But I'm not gay like all of you queers who jerk off to men wearing makeup.

Post pic of sister

I did something kinda like that once before. Only seen her one time after that. She was wearing a ton of clothes so I wouldn't get handsey. Or that I'd have more fun taking it off if I did. I don't know.

stick ur finger in your sister's butthole

Accuse someone of drugging you, vehemently deny the attraction. Stick to your story.

just don't say anything, she'll come around, she was resistant at first but she probably still loves you. Give it some time, if worse comes to worse, she'll just act like it never happened and you can pass it off as a drunk mishappening.

I had sex with my sister at 13 and she was all pissy about it afterwards and was mad at me for about 5 years before things started to warm up. Now we're good friends again.

So I'd say about 5 years before she's completely forgotten

Attached: 9a1a737232dc106072a9da22fccd4281.png (370x533, 309K)