So the doctor prescribed me 50mg of Ultram (tramadol). What should I expect and how strong is this...

So the doctor prescribed me 50mg of Ultram (tramadol). What should I expect and how strong is this? I honestly have never taken painkillers because I prefer psychedelics.

Should I be expecting a really good high or just a mood boost because I'm not in pain?

Attached: 1552110519875.png (512x512, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thought that was just a miracle relaxer

fuckin take it and find out. psychs show you that you need to do something all the time. whats holding you back? why not take 4 of them?

It's pretty mild. If you take it as recommended you'll barely feel it, if you take more you'll get a little high. Works well for killing pain though.

You’ll get nauseous before you get a good high. Also you’ll be unable to come.

Tbh I have no idea because I have no interest in muscle relaxers or painkillers, so I don't really know the difference between the two other than the obvious.

I'll not do that

Thanks for that tip user

As long as I don't puke up my guts and not nutting is the least of concern

I remember my first gay thread.

suit yourself

It’s on the weak end of painkillers imo

I hate pain killers so much but i popped those bitches like candy. It's medical heroin so careful

They're not that good. I'd have to take 4 or 5 to feel anything I'd call a high, and then I'd always get the worst hiccups. Debilitating hiccups, if there is such a thing.

i fucking despise tramadol, it just gives me horrible stomach pain and i've read that some people get seizures out of that shit drug.

demand real opioids, that shit is just a dirty synthetic version of something real good. it is also as addicting as the real opioids so no reason to try that.

erowid.org/pharms/tramadol/ this will tell you everything

bro are you this newb?
Painkillers are THE BEST high alright shut the fuck up and take your meds

he can cum if he tries hard enough it wont feel as good but everything feels good so it doesn't matter alright,

You’ll be better then ever op

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6

Faggot there's a wide spectrum if drugs and painkillers don't pique my interest. I'm more of an LSD or Molly kinda guy but money's short and the hospital is just right there

Thanks user!

GTFO nobrainsleftbecauseofdrugabusefag

had some leftover tramadol from my dog after he healed from his surgery. just for the kicks i took 200mg of it (4 pills), barely felt a thing, maybe a bit tired

It's medium-tier but it does open you mind a little and you might end up accepting things you previously where reluctant too.
>have fun sucking dicks faggot

can be chill
my doc said its what they gave to grannies, pretty low key for an opiate
still, you won't be able to shit tomorrow

+dont do other shit with it , then it starts getting unpredictable

My wife was on it for a few years. She loved anal sex while she was on it. Withdrawals were terrible. Like waking up screaming at night covered in sweat, unable to move terrible.

Since shes stopped she doesnt really care for anal anymore, hurts too much just wants a finger now :(

This. It's weak and nasty though some people fly from it.
Codeine upwards is better.
I get oxy for my back. Like having a very slow orgasm that lasts for hours when I take enough.

Attached: 1553407319261.png (902x858, 952K)

Start of with one pill it ll maybe give you a little buzz. Then when you feel comfortable take the seconds one, now at 100mg you ll start "tripping" a bit. Like feelin spaced out, relaxed, kinda like being in your own comfy bubble. And yeah you can even take a third one or a fourth one even though three would completly suffice If it s your first time like you ll be having a good chill time with three. Just dont overdo it since as far as i remember dosages over 200/250 mgs can cause seizures

discord
[lb]-I-l15l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 15.jpg (337x292, 32K)

It’s non narcotic man it’s not even an opiate

Tramadol is tylenols big brother - doctor person

Expect nothing unless you have pain

/thread

There is not much to expect, I used to down 200mg of tramadol to get sleepy, didn't even get high

beware, tramadol addiction is a bitch and what first made some friends of mine get into smack

>Codeine
That's an even weaker opiate. In fact Codeine isn't even active at all, 100 mg of Codeine gets metabolized into 1mg of Morphine. Learn to take drugs before posting.

this

I've tried codeine when some hipster faggot offered me some lean on a party, drank 3 cups and didn't feel anything. I've been doing tilidin, zubotex and morphine in higher doses. Lean is for faggots who don't know shit about drugs