Anyone seen this Ohio girl's tits IRL before or fucked her?

Anyone seen this Ohio girl's tits IRL before or fucked her?

Would love stories in exchange for more. Heard she was a huge slut and let anyone have a feel.

From Lorain.

Attached: 229.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drinking at a party she was flashing everyone. Basically let anyone feel on em. She’s a slut and so sexy

do tell! you know her then? confirm somehow?

Can’t reallt confirm as nobody took pics. Was years ago. Party in Sheffield. Just drinking and hanging out someone made a comment about them and she showed us. Beer in her hand as most of us were touching them. Got to rub on her nipples for a minute but nothing serious

know anyone whos fucked her? how were the tits man?

Attached: Resized_Snapchat-7282766921066984346.jpg (1152x2048, 458K)

I do but I’d rather not name names. Heard she’s a good little slut tho. Man her tits are phenomenal. You could just tell she enjoyed all of us looking and touching her

first name? just want some proof.

ive heard the same... looking for more stories or something here.
i have about 10 nudes.

Justin. Was his party we were at. Would love to see more. Think the only other thing I’ve seen was an ass pic

>
he married?

Please post more nudes. I only have that one.

you know her?

tell me something to prove you know her

I’m not sure. Like I said this was years ago and I’m not apart of that crowd anymore. I could dig a little and see if he is though

yeah lmk :)

I’m not same user. Just wanna see moar of her. Love her tits. Saved that one a while ago.

Just checked Facebook. Doesn’t look like he is.

Fucking post moar of her. You already posted the one.

damn man wish you had more stories. still got her info or insta or fb?

Sadly no. That’s the only relevant story I have. We’ve partied together a few times but that’s the only time it got wild.

If I did I might be able to get some nudes haha. But no I don’t

You don’t have ten nudes.

Attached: IMG_9257.jpg (1440x2560, 261K)

Nice

Like. Moar. Post them all. Might as well all enjoy her.

im not from her area. i know her from .. other.. ways. thats why im asking so much

It’s all good brother. Curious. How do you know her? If possible to say.

Relax man.

internet stuff.

Gotcha lol. Maybe we could speak more privately?

sure. you name it.

He’s saying her saw her pics online. The whole story was bullshit, you moron. You keep posting that same pic. Stop being a faggot and post the rest.

Well. I’m not the one with pics. I’m the one who’s actually touched her tits. Stop begging man. Shits annoying and probably why the rest won’t be posted

Kik?

Boo-hoo, faggot. You didn’t touch them.

letmehaveatry

PM me her full name and ill give you a link

All the pics can be found in the archive. They were originally posted years ago.

So post them

please post

Lol

discord
[lb]-I-l9l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 9.jpg (480x480, 39K)