Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums.
I have fucked up bad in the past 2 months with all my relationships. Nothing is really going right.
So i come here as possibly the last HOOORAAHHH for me.
Im just not sure anymore

Attached: 1466576025467.jpg (3469x1948, 898K)

nice blog post

Attached: 1502563669856.jpg (360x300, 13K)

This is just for a last laugh for me bro.
You guys have actually been kinda helpful before so I figured it couldnt hurt

have you tried piercing your septum? that really turned my life around

Im really not the type of person to get piercing and I fail to see how that would help or the appeal. Thanks though

lol

Attached: 1380879320984.gif (350x240, 1.18M)

no worries user, I have more piercing based advice if you need it

Haha, nice to know i cant even make a successful thread

post dick and see what happens

I know this board is filled with faggots but im not going to encourage you guys

Nothing is right for anyone anymore user. Forget about past relationships and make new ones if you need company. Go outside for walks, go online to non toxic forums and chats.
Yea Forums used to have some about of respect for other Yea Forumsros but that is in the past.
Now Yea Forums is all trap, gay and fetish threads and the mods do shit about it.

please, dad? :(

I dont want new ones I want me old one. The only one ive ever wanted. But i fucked it up by fucking someone else. I didnt see how good she was

Give it time, if there was love involved, everyone comes back around. Even the strongest willed people succumb to love. If you really want that person back, apologize then leave them be. Drop a message once in a while, they'll come around.

Im not sure user. I think I may have done too much

people are extremely good at forgiving, you won't believe the kind of shit they can look past.

but that needs a shit ton of work on your side and some times, even if you do everything right, some people will never come back to you.

I dont deserve forgiveness user

if you don't forgive yourself, how are others supposed to forgive you as a person.

i don't know the details but at least i can see that you are frustrated and suffering a shit ton of remorse, that means you are not a fucking monster and you can change.

it's up to you what you do with your life, but at least you have a chance to redeem yourself, even if they don't take you back.

They dont see that. How can i expect them too?

Like I said, if there was mutual love involved then give it some time. If the love was one sided, meaning you loved this person and they did not love you or vice versa, then you must apologize to that person, forgive yourself and give it time.

time and respect for their decisions, there is not a magic pill that instantly changes their way of seeing you.

take this as a lesson man, a harsh one but something you can turn around. you can also off yourself but that will pain them even more, trust me on that one.

Im going for a walk Yea Forums. I might be back.
Id appreciate if you kept the thread alive if possible.

take your time man, there should be a lot in your head.