Sissy thread :-)

Sissy thread :-)

Attached: wj7tlntob7521.jpg (1600x1200, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

great thread op

Attached: Pus2.jpg (640x477, 25K)

Attached: 0xexmdyx6oo21.jpg (750x1334, 72K)

Attached: Pus1.jpg (638x478, 31K)

Attached: qjd7eberh2o21.jpg (750x1334, 81K)

Attached: FNovFlo.jpg (480x640, 36K)

very cute. That you?

Yes sir, thank you.. it is

Attached: FNovFlo1.jpg (479x640, 30K)

kik?

skype, phone text, pof.com; Sir

Attached: Secre2.jpg (692x926, 78K)

whats your skype slut

sissy hypnosis will work if youre not careful

Attached: 1512805093190.webm (1280x720, 1.22M)

It's charlette.springs at outlook dot com, Sir.

Attached: Coll2UPL.jpg (1090x998, 111K)

yup, don't start or you'll end up in my pathetic situation..
>I beg you, don't start...

Attached: SBra2.jpg (659x928, 48K)

messaged you

tell us a little about how you got to where you are

If you happen to live in vegas quit fucking around. Let come get in that boi pussy

Okay now this is epic very based and sissypilled

bambi uniform lock

Attached: 1554187203843.gif (400x364, 1.95M)

Whos dat in the op pic

what's that, sir?

Attached: Bra1.jpg (479x640, 16K)

if you haven't started bambi sleep there may still be hope for you, that was the last straw that broke my sissy mind

Attached: 1512806382459.webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

you think there is ever any going back now? Or would you say you are a sissy forever. Were you straight before?

w.what.. is.. b-bambi sleep ? I hate this life of constant shame and humiliation... if I try bambu sleep.. what happens??
>I'm so broken already as it is

Attached: SBra1.jpg (693x927, 66K)

Just try a few. They won't do anything.

Fuck you are gorgeous

yeah it doesn't really start to affect you until you realize youre already a slave to the triggers. give it a shot

user, I'm t..trusting you.. Where do I find a bambi sleep?

Attached: PsyBackUPL.jpg (992x746, 71K)

google bambi sleep blogspot index of sessions

You shouldn't, but you'll do it anyways because you want to go deeper, won't you?
Bambisleep .com has everything you'll need.
You should make a Kik or discord account too so we can all watch your progress.

Attached: 1554157180757.webm (384x682, 1.6M)

Every good sissy needs to seek out good hypnotic training and commit to it on a daily basis. You want to be a good sissy, right sweetheart? Just google bambisleep (because Yea Forums doesn't want to let me post the link)

Attached: tumblr_nqw10o7GEU1usf0v0o1_500.gif (426x316, 751K)

>I wear panties...
>I get penetrated
>Men are turned on by me
>I'm a virgin to women
>I.. I know what sperm TASTES like..
>I'm a fucking pathetic SISSY

And now I'm going to do bambi sleep : (

Attached: Gag1Upl.jpg (482x750, 76K)

fair warning bambisleep.com is a fake website that isn't hosted by the creator

Good girl! Now go listen and continue your reconditioning.

The others are right. If your sissy brain still remembers how to Google look for the blogspot version.

who dis?

Chase Sparling, Los Angeles California, 32, virgin-to-girls

Attached: ToyProofUPL.jpg (780x758, 414K)

drop for cock bambi

Attached: 1553576155965.gif (500x541, 1.67M)

I like this spankable ass

imagine actually believing you need 2h+ video to confirm your faggotry

the fuck are you even talking about

>bambu sleep
what goin on here and where do i get some

The Bambi Sleep sessions will be effective for anyone who wants to become a sexy bimbo girl, regardless of original gender.

All sessions at Bambi Sleep have heavy feminization elements particularly designed to enforce femininity and transform the listener into a very good girl. However, they are not "sissy" hypnosis. Suggestions are worded to be gender-neutral throughout and there are no explicit references to the listener's previous gender or anatomy.

Be aware that the sessions do associate many powerful triggers with being dressed in sexy feminine clothing. To avoid the effects being linked to their day-to-day attire, subjects who identify as female are recommended to listen while dressed in clothing they find sexier or more provocative than their everyday wear.

The sessions cover many topics including obedience, amensia, personality erasure, mind control, IQ reduction, body transformation, desire and addiction, clothing, make-up, high heels, posture, mannerisms, voice, cocksucking, orgasm and pleasure triggers, and a variety of enforcement techniques.

Though the subject's receptiveness to hypnotic control will be massively deepened, there is no suggestion of submission to any one hypnotist in particular. Unlike some other feminization-focused recordings, the tone is generally positive: there is little humiliation; no mention of the listener being a "sissy" or other degrading terms; no impotence suggestions or attempt to changes the listener's sexuality; and all suggestions are presented in an encouraging and pleasurable way. The sessions are really aimed at listeners who want to feel like a real bimbo girl rather than a feminized man.

Attached: 1553575957411.gif (500x280, 806K)

discord
[lb]-I-l4l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (225x225, 18K)

That is ready to be filled

ready to become a bimbodoll

all i saw was the guys walking by in the background. swirls does not equal hypnosis.. you were just needing an excuse

I can tell you are with that ass spreading

hypnosis is a fully fledged fetish complete with artistic websites, a community, and its own tube site
youre just sad because you can't drop for cock

Attached: 1512805288693.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

i just purged all my sissy shit but this thread is making me want to put my secret pair of panties on