My brother is gay and bullied me

My brother is gay and bullied me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 12.11.03 AM.png (322x503, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eddie Brock is a total dick.

Attached: EddieBrock.jpg (221x448, 16K)

He always shows and bosses me around. He thinks just because he is three years old than me he can treat me like a kid.

Attached: tet.jpg (600x500, 54K)

bump

You sound like a child. Your brother teases you cause he cares about ya and clearly you're on the path of the beta.

He teases me because he is a prick. What do you know about manhood?

>what do you know about manhood

This phrasing tells me your too young to be here. Get over your brother teasing you. Grow a thicker skin. Hit him back. Like fuck. Do anything but bitch to strangers who will mock you

Well, I'll be 17 on May 12th. I'm not a kid. You'd all should remember that.

poor you

Give me the whole run down, bro.

Awww, dude....

He is 19 I am 16 about to 17 on May 12th and he will be 20 on May 19th. He always teases me, makes me do things I don't want to, etc.

You wont be teasing me if you knew the whole story.

Nah man, I meant don’t post your age.

Tell him to fuck off and tell your parents what he’s doing too. He’s an adult and needs to act like it.

Thanks, sorry, man. My parents just tell me to stand up for myself. The dude is a gay sjw. My parents prefer him.

Tell me the whole story while you still can. And tell them everything he does too. And if anything he does borders on abuse, tell someone at your school.

you're just a bitch, get over it

Thanks, he always puts me down. Talks down to me. He act like such a kid. He wouldn't let me pick certain characters in video games until he turned 18. He would always spreg out and rage at me when we would play video games. I bumped into him once and he pushed me. He was my hero.

I'm not a bitch, I stood up to him. We don't talk know. I told him how much of a shit brother he was. He yelled at me.

You know, I hate to say this, but you might need to cut him some slack. People don’t do things like that if they have nothing bad going on in their lives.

I want you to realize though that you’re already more mature than he is. It’s a sad truth, but sometimes siblings just turn out to be any other person. He still loves you though.

I wish you didn’t have to go through this. Your brother is an asshole.

But remember, he’s only 19. That’s still pretty young. That’s still plenty of time to grow up and for him to realize how mean he’s been.

rape his ass to teach him not to fuck wit you

soundcloud.com/crazedh/piece-of-love-crazed-h-noah-1

Thank you a lot. I'll try but like I have issues with my family. No one to turn to. Like, I'm scared of him. Thank you, user.

Don’t worry op join this and all your troubles will go away !

discord .. gg /
u3tmtN6