Hey Yea Forums, i caught my mom sucking her boyfriend's dick IN THE KITCHEN about an hour ago...

hey Yea Forums, i caught my mom sucking her boyfriend's dick IN THE KITCHEN about an hour ago, now she's mad at me because i didnt knock (there is no door to the kitchen) what the fuck do i do?!

Attached: dede.jpg (153x226, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtzlFO19m3k
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being a faggot and suck your mom's dick

Suck him off too to show dominance

For fucks sake op, this, it's obvious.

thats your mom claiming her territory back from her lazy unemployed millennial son.

my mom calls the dude's daughters my sisters
if she calls em that one more time imma kill her

Attached: ness.png (17x26, 436)

This

Imagine a world without Jews.

Dude, you just outed yourself as

>being this faggy

That’s awful, man. Does the piece of shit try to act like friend/father at the same time?

Fuck his daughters, then ask your mother and stepfather if it can be considered, "incest".

yea

theyre like 8 years older than me, both of them
because the idiot is ~18 years older than my mom

STOP WITH SHIT AND POST YOUR SISTERS AND MOM NOWWWWW

so you can raid her instagram or something?
nah dude
i'm just angry that she has such a shitty taste for men
i like her

Next time he does it, just look him straight in the eyes and say “You’re not my dad, faggot” or something along those lines. Dude’s gotta learn to respect boundaries.

Attached: Bateman.jpg (589x250, 31K)

thats not a bad idea actually

No so i can fap and go to sleep and forget about it, are you new?

Good luck, man. I really hope things get better. Have you talked to your mom about how her dating this dude makes you feel?

and then fuck her.

ask to join

I'm too young to work, nigger.

my mom is just too ignorant to hear what i have to say, it's been like that my whole life, i dont want to try again, after more than about 100 times, just to get called an idiot for the 100th time again
btw
>this dude posing as me

that's gross bro.

This dude
fuck

Hi, welcome to Yea Forums

she wouldnt be mad if you waited for your turn bitch

Attached: 1554361338572.jpg (554x439, 59K)

fuck off, cunt. Stop posting as me.

It doesn’t hurt to keep trying. Like talk about this specifically, don’t stray off into other things from the past. If she can’t listen to you, then... you’re just unfortunately going to have to mature faster than all your friends. You know, I hope you realize you’re a strong person for being able to make it though this so easily. “Easily” but I mean, sounds like you walked in on them, didn’t say anything or much, and then went straight to the internet. You didn’t let yourself break down right there.

Just remember to think about yourself and your own needs too though.

She’s right, you ungrateful son of cock-sucking bitch!

reported...

>what the fuck do i do?!
Take the hint, grow up, and move out of the damn house already. Live your life and let your whore mom live hers.

I'm not fucking made of money! People my age can't afford to live on their own you fuckwit.

Of course they can. You're just too addicted to free cable and wifi to pay your own way or go without.

>this dude posting as me

>this dude posting as me

she just ran away to his house (i think)
i just realized it, i heard them living throught the front door but i thought theyre were just going out for a smoke,but they just left

i hear them *leaving*

should I call her guys?

HEARD*

this thread is just gonna become a bunch of 29 year olds posing as me and talking about how my mom is gonna tell me she loves sucking cock or whatever
isnt it?

I don't care who you are or who OP is.
Mom in the kitchen she paid for sucking cock is a sign that it's time for OP to grow up and move the fuck out.

they left to see the doctor about her getting a cock for herself.

but what about me? That's not fair to me.

i hope so

reported

OP is a fag. Your probably 30 years old, your mom is going to be pissed that you're in the house period. She just wants to suck cock withouth her neckbeard son peeping in her.

That’s probably best for right now. Spend the rest of the night relaxing and trying to take your mind off the thing. Play some video games. My mom did the same thing when I was (probably) your age. There’s hope though. Remember what I said too about how this makes you a strong person. You’re already getting a better taste of real life than probably anyone else you know.

Or if you want to dive right into the feels and get down n dirty with emotions, listen to this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=xtzlFO19m3k

Nah dude, don’t call her. That’ll just get you and her both wound up. Just spend tonight taking your mind off of it.

EWWWWW!!! NIGGER!!!!

You know you love them.

that's not me!!!!!!!!!

I know it’s not you, man.

that wasnt me either

whatever man, i'll just stop replying, but ill be reading the posts so, if you guys wanna keep replyin

Listen, whoever the original OP is, if you’re not banned yet, keep your chin up. I know that’s not much help, but that’s because the sad truth is there’s not much that can be done until your brother grows up. Spend time around your friends. Talk to them about it all. You need to surround yourself with people who care about you.

dude, fucking stop

what the fuck. how many people are doing this?

Dear OP,

I wish I could give you hug. I hope that doesn’t sound patronizing, but I really mean it what I said; you need to surround yourself with people who care about you. I hope your brother comes around, and if doesn’t, well, he’s just a jerk and you don’t need that in your life.

>I wish I could give you hug.
you can give me a hug anytime you want, baby. ;)

>.> Still not me.

She just got back home and apologized. Goodnight bros.

Have a good one dude.

discord
[lb]-I-l19l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 19.jpg (790x800, 62K)

last reply im gonna give even tho i said i wouldnt, every single one of these replies pretending to be me are.. well... just people pretending to be me
My name is Eduardo, i'm from Brazil its now 4:06AM at the time im writing this, i'm still alone, and thanks to you all, or well, that one poster that actually tried to help
drink some monkey soup yall
now i'll stop replying. bible. (probably)