The ending of Darling in the Franxx was actually pretty damn good. discuss

The ending of Darling in the Franxx was actually pretty damn good. discuss.

Attached: sm.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/fbmSaxh

-v

Attached: 2108299119.jpg (1536x2048, 450K)

suppose its good if youre into the giantess thing

the last three episodes were weird and kind of phoned in, but the ending itself was good as was the rest of the season.

The sudden plot twist was utter shit and fucked all the momentum the season had.

It was going great with characters developing, discovering their love and bodies and discovering their own selves as part of that council's machinations then...

Then... out of nowhere the klaxosaurus were the good guys all along, they were a self aware race once and had mutated into beasts because they were fight FUCKING ALIENS FROM SPACE THAT CONTROLLED YOUR THOUGHTS AND MINDS and were the council that controlled almost everyting.

Sorry but no, it fucked it up big time, it went from a solid 8/10 to a mere 3/10

Literally the same gainax/trigger ending. NGE=Gurren lagan= darling in the franxx. But still damn good shows. One of the dude getting cucked was funny as hell

Yeah, it was definitely phoned in like they wrote themselves into a corner.

the amount of triggering that shit had was amazing, f/a/gs were crazy about it.

girl just had hormones, she didn't want to fuck the fat guy... who would want to fuck the fat chick JUST BECAUSE she loves you? you go for who you like... and she liked the other guy that got her pregnant! she had amazing tits and body I would have gotten her pregnant too, can't see the problem

Shit, I felt bad for him. Still, it's his fault for being fat.

He wasn't just fat, he was a fucking beta... it was aimed in a way that the Yea Forums virgin fanbase would get mad af over it.

Imagine it is the other way around, you get a fangirl of yours, she's crazy about you but she's a 6/10 on her best days and kinda fucking cringey and ridden with insecurities... would you go nuts for her?

they were all pretty beta to be fair. Hiro and Zero Two were lone wolves and Ichigo was the only alpha.

I thought this place was fucked when i came here, but this is just too far.

Season two: The ancient but young Nana will train Hiro Not Hiro and Zero Two Not Zero Two in how to pilot klaxosaurs to fend off purple flying heads from outer space. Also we find out parasites are immortal after they turn 65.

kind of like the anime version of shovel dog

I've not seen Gurren lagan, but didn't care for NGE... talk about the shittiest ending ever. House of Cosbys level there.

Gurren lagan is a masterpiece I highly recommend you watch it

will do

I think it was dog shit, but could you tell us why do you think it was good?

everything was wrapped up. There were no lose ends. MAIN CHARACTERS ACTUALLY FUCKING DIED (this seriously needs to happen more often).

What are smoking? Can I have some?

whole show was just a bad copy of evangelion.

At least it had an ending.

>everything was wrapped up
In the worst way possible
>There were no lose ends
What about that lance

The one that got stuck in the damn moon in NGE? or the one that was actually used in the last episode of DitF?

ditf one

>actually pretty damn good
>being this retarded

Attached: kys.gif (480x360, 568K)

Attached: __ayanami_rei_ikari_shinji_and_souryuu_asuka_langley_neon_genesis_evangelion_drawn_by_kikumaru_bunta (850x780, 143K)

discord
[lb]-I-l13l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 13.jpg (286x484, 40K)