Why does gen Z have depression and anxiety way more than any other generation before?

Why does gen Z have depression and anxiety way more than any other generation before?

Attached: 275C7AA7-1366-4969-945D-00870E47C9AF.jpg (1024x1024, 92K)

Cause we have to live in a world infested by subhumans

Life is too easy for them. When you have no real adversity or problems everything seems like a problem.

It's just a fad. It's cool to be depressed now, but soon all the actual depressed people will hang themselves and the fakers will become normal again.

Attached: IMG_1245.jpg (750x744, 56K)

I blame trump

As someone who actually has clinical depression and social anxiety I agree. People throw the word depression and anxiety around like candy these days and claim that be they are sad over a breakup or worried about a test means they have depression

I agree with this, social media showing you things that make you feel inadequate all the time probably doesn't help either.

you were a fucking mess long before trump came around

Cause fags. They deserve to be depressed.

Lack of;

Zinc, Testosterone, DHT and deficiency of Choline.

Because of vaccinations

Attached: 1537936146150.jpg (693x800, 103K)

Because it's trendy

Because they want to be qwerty UwU

This pretty much, we have no purpose. We just exist, and that's boring as hell so we try to create imaginary problems to solve

/thread

from having to deal with shit like 2/3rds of their pay going into rent, having to work 2 or 3 jobs to break even financially, having no retirement or future to really look forward to plus other things that spawn from it, like not eating properly, vitamin/mineral deficiency, lack of sleep etc.
I mean I'd be upset too if I had to work 2 jobs just to pay the bills unable to retire until age 70 with no pension to look forward to, all the while having the previous generation reaping all the benefits and claiming that those millenials arent working hard enough.

Two reasons
Firstly because the internet gives them unprecedented access to information about the world. Living in ignorance, the last refuge of so many, is harder than ever to acquire.
Secondly because society and our very way of life has been eroded by Jewish influence for the last 70+ years, so we're living in times of oppression both financial and cultural, with little freedom outside of which method of intellectual subjugation we wish to submit to.
Combine the two, and it's no wonder depression is rife.

I agree, though only partially. I also have clinical depression for the last 15+ years, and while what you say is correct, that has always been the case. There is also a massive rise in people with actual depression too, the figures are just muddied by angsty teens.

technology but not inherently. Social media hacked the brains response to dopamine which led to "like" addiction. now people cant realte to each other to be anything resembling a human being with being completely narcissistic. This is by design in my opinion. Have strong willed people actually being able to relate to each other gets in the way of profit and control. Having them weak and depending on a dopamine hit from likes is a perfect framework for slavery

/without being

We aren't taught to think critically at school. Our parents are all too busy at work or tired. There is hardly any adversity to overcome that feels worth it. Social media makes us feel inadequate. Others make us feel inadequate. So much in our lives seems to validate that sentiment. We're useless to ourselves and others. Comfortable lives train us to be risk averse, so it's just a childhood of nothing but stagnation. Also don't forget, something something capitalism. The corporations don't need fulfilled children growing into fulfilled adults. We are cash cows, labor animals.

These statements don't apply to everyone but it's the general landscape ykwim?