Be 40

Be 40
Work shifts
Wife goes to bar all the time while im at work
Guy friend there, they text
Fights with me if i say its fucked up
Just friends
Should i leave her?

Attached: 20181217_080004.jpg (1063x1417, 767K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post her nudes

do what feels right inside u, If you are unhappy then end it.

as a scumbag guy that has fucked a handful of married women... she'll eventually fuck this guy lol.

also a scumbag, can confirm.

Dude, that was me 5 years ago.
Run, do not walk, away as fast as possible
Do not look over your shoulder

my advice to you user is that, and this will sound corny as fuck but it's true, in your heart i suspect you already know. you know this woman. what's your gut telling you? because it's almost certainly correct

Get out as quick as possible.

if he hasn't already he's about to be dumping huge loads in your wife.

Get out now!

Well I'm the other guy in my life... And yeah. I'm fucking the brains outta my buddies wife

Are you fucking kidding me? Of course you leave her you fucking idiot. Jesus Christ. If you ever wonder then you should leave. Some shit is up, you may never know what but it doesn't matter, a righteous woman would never put herself in a situation like that. Why would your wife go to a bar even once without you? I mean, if she went out with her coworkers once in awhile, okay. But it sounds like you're saying she goes often and there's a dude there. That's not being respectful to you and you know it. Be a man and leave with your fucking dignity.

Are you serious? I 100% can tell you she's at the very LEAST flirted and made out with guys at the bar. Are you some kind of cuck? No you aren't. Leave that cunt, now.

You ask because you know what we're going to say. It's what you think you should do to. But you're afraid. You're afraid of a lot of things but being alone is right up there for you. You see this as some sort of unwinnable game, you stay and you're miserable. Leave and you're miserable. What do you really want OP?

Get proof she's cheating. Hire a PI. If you don't, she gets everything.

just kys you weak human

>If you don't, she gets everything.
that's simply not true in most states
consult an attorney, not some user on Yea Forums

Whatever you say buddo. Irreconcilable differences is code for free shit.

you appear to have passed the bar at a bar, Esquire.

Tits or gtfo.
Only a woman could be this naive or this malicious.

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/fbmSaxh

-a

Attached: 0273760140.jpg (722x1280, 99K)

sorry genius, currently 16 states do not allow the petitioner to allege adultery as a basis for divorce.

Whatever you say hun.

yep scumbag too, i even went to one bbq the husband did and fucked her wife

post her feet

>fucked her wife
so, a lesbian couple?