So... homes are 3x more expensove for millenials than for boomers when they were in the same age group

So... homes are 3x more expensove for millenials than for boomers when they were in the same age group.

That's WITH inflation taken into account.

My question is... who's fault is this, really?

Is it boomers causing the problem by being greedy and charging excessive amounts for their homes they've monopolized?

Is there more to it than that or is it actually tha simple in the grand scheme of things? Are boomers the ROOT of the problem?

Attached: 1554421226339.jpg (228x221, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
cheatsheet.com/money-career/5-ways-baby-boomers-had-big-advantages-over-millennials.html/
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/millennials-cost-of-living-compared-to-gen-x-baby-boomers-2018-5
google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/96530338
newser.com/story/225645/average-size-of-us-homes-decade-by-decade.html
marketwatch.com/graphics/college-debt-now-and-then/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why the FUCK have you not joined this discord already?
discord
.gg/fbmSaxh

-c

Attached: 1592009829.jpg (255x264, 42K)

it's YOUR fault for voting in the same people who think shoveling millions of immigarnts into a country won't destroy the economy even further. it's YOUR fault for voting in people who let the fed just print money endlessly. It's YOUR fault for believing idiot economists who think you need eternal exponential growth (which is unsustainable btw) to keep an economy strong.

You are uninformed and apathetic. The perfect pawn to be used. Wake up and stop ruining it. YOU are doing it, YOU.

Dumb bitch.

That doesn't address my question in the slightest and you don't even know who I voted for.

Either you're trolling or you're a special kind of retard.

You are being SO FUCKING VAGUE that I can only assume this is a shitpost to get a rise out of me.

Blame the Democrats that insisted every Tom, Dick and Tyrone got a home loan in the '90's. They created a housing bubble, then walked away from their mortgages. That left banks holding real estate they didn't want. That put home builders out of business. Next the dominoes fell and 401K accounts tanked when the stock market realized the Jews owned a bunch of empty homes. See where this is going?

Here you go with your immigrant bullshit.
Europeans left Europe because it was a shit hole and shit show. And now you bitches act like you are from this land, fuck off.

Sincerely your Yea Forums native American. Not in a reservation btw, and I don't ask for gibs like the rest of the Indians.

So fuck all you delusional bastards that think you are not second, third, 4th generation immigrants.

Thank for reading this.

>Is it boomers causing the problem by being greedy and charging excessive amounts for their homes they've monopolized?

Or is it the people PAYING excessive amounts?
Or is it Both?
Or is it a diminished supply?
Or is it money being siphoned off from the economy to support deadbeats?

Or is it whiny faggots like you that never learned to live in the real world?

So many questions!

Attached: hhXl-szu8J4M4vV5WGuoa3lKct.jpg (850x477, 106K)

>So fuck all you delusional bastards that think you are not second, third, 4th generation immigrants.

I think the word you're looking for is "Conquerors"

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 385518ee1789136ff09db28a24b3ccad.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>who's fault is it

Attached: 1543278226522.png (720x555, 359K)

>Or is it whiny faggots like you that never learned to live in the real world?
Not an argument, BITCH.

Also, that pic is funny because you probably can't even touch my workouts I did when I was 16, faggot.

>Or is it the people PAYING excessive amounts?
Because boomers are the ones setting prices hugh in the first place. Supply and demand is a shit way to provide housing. Should be based on possibly the cost of the home and workers or some shit lile that.
>Or is it a diminished supply?
Could be there needs more housong to be built. Don't think that would solve everything but I'm not sure
>Or is it money being siphoned off from the economy to support deadbeats?
Could be as well. Would need to see numbers

>not an argument
Neither is what you posted. Congrats retard! You passed 3rd grade

Diff user. If this is you, You're a dumbass.

What I posted wasn't supposed to be an argument, you stupid dumb fuck. Turning senile, old bitch?

I was asking for GENUINE ANSWERS. I wasn't trying to straight up say "boomers did this" (though I'm still not convinced they aren't at the very least 1 key factor to the problem).

Sadly for you, it doesn't seem you were capable of passing 3rd grade.

Boomers all to blame for everything. The only answer at this point is immediate execution of anyone over 55.
They're just a thoroughly rotten generation, whose brains were rotted by lead exposure during their formative years. They add nothing of value and only leech.
They had the world handed to them on a silver platter and they fucked everything up.
The only good boomer is a dead boomer.

Boomers vs. millennials. Americans. Republicans vs. Democrats. Americans. Immigrants vs. immigrants. Americans. Can’t you see the program here? Stop getting sidetracked.

Lack of supply due to environmental and other regulations making it more difficult to build new homes, and the freeway revolts of the 70s and general antipathy towards mobility though cars making the building of more suburbs harder.

Conquering a dildo in your ass, a burger down your throat, another's man's cock in your wife's mouth. I can go on and on about how conquering you are in the new age.

If the founding fathers saw what you "conqueers" have become they'd hang themselves. Disrespectful pieces of shit.

You whitebacks really are submissive and egomaniacs at the same time. Blows my mind.

Sincerely your Yea Forums native American

Idk about where you live but fuck you god damn mellinials and all you other faggot generations for ruining rent in my city with AirBnB. Hotels just aren’t good enough for you. Owning up to being a tourist just isn’t good enough for you. New Orleans was bad off enough as it was, fuck all you faggots and if you come to Louisiana then get a fucking hotel.

And if there’s anyone here from Nola and you know someone who rents an apartment for AirBnB, please kidnap them, put a bag over their head, and throw them into the gator farm in Natchitoches.

Attached: AA54892B-7AC5-4A07-AC4B-F6A517337389.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Only an idiot would try to piece together anonymous posts to single out one poster.

Go make a hot pocket fatty

>fatty
Projecting

>Sincerely your Yea Forums native American
We should have had a lot more Small Pox blankets.

Hey don’t look at me, I’m a Cajun.

If the Europeans did not come, you would be living in a teepee and gnawing on bones, faggot.

You wish. This just reinforces how stupid you people are. Outside of this website there is a world that doesn't match what you say on here or act.

It's getting old and pathetic. I can't wait for all the "minorities" that do their civic duty more than you bastards to rise up.

Its sad how all of you dred going to jury duty or volunteering for your community. What a culture to live by. Everything for you involves instutionalization in order for anything to be "right"

Banks have most of their money tied into mortages / housing. If the house values drop, bank values drop. The books are cooked of course but if there large drops it will destabilize our economy. A economy not based upon normal notions of buying and selling but derivatives and futures.

Inflation plays a good role as well as it is speeding up faster and faster.

Skimmed the post. Waste of time

That's all you have whiteback?

I'm still here and so are many of my brothers and sisters.

Enjoy your genetic solitude and paranoia.

Go ahead and cover yourself from head to toe with those blankets because the spirits will come find you.

I can't believe your ego. It's bigger than the house you live in.

Call me Chief, but you idiots are constantly looking to live off the grid.

Im overwhelmed by your pathetic arguments

Your uneducated brain can't handle the truth, whiteback.

>So... homes are 3x more expensove for millenials than for boomers when they were in the same age group.
A home is worth a home. Always has been, always will be. It's the value of the dollar that changes with the value of those who produce. The dollar is predicting that millennials are only worth 1/3 of what a Boomer is worth.

You say a lot of bullshit without real content, assclown.

The prices of homes themselves have risen 3x as much with inflation accounted for. It's the price of the home itself that went up.

Where's your content jackass?

Ps. Jackass the movie is the full representation of white men in America. No other race acts like you clowns.

What more do you need? All the evidence is out there.

1. Again, saying generic bullshit that doesn't actually mean anything. Retard.

2. I am not providing actual content because I'M THE ONE ASKING THE QUESTIONS, YOU FUCKING MORON. I am not making a debate, I am asking what the fuck are the problems.

Holy Shit, you couldn't even understand. Get the fuck off my thread.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545748781571.jpg (960x864, 62K)

Typical whiteback acting like everything is theirs. Get the fuck out of my continent you animal.

May the spirits be with you tonight and every night.

>Typical whiteback acting like everything is theirs
This is the kind of incoherent bullshit I'm talking about. That says nothing. Get out, retard. Dumbasses don't belong here.

I am talking about the housing market. You are bringing up fucking race.

I COULDN'T GUVE 2 SHITS ABOUT IT. Stop changing the subject of my post, fucking faggot.

Dont get your panties in a bunch. Freedom of speech was here before you junkies came along. So I'll post whatever I want in whatever fucking thread I please.

And no one gives a flying fuck about your questions.

#runningwater

So in other words, you just feel like being retarded. Gotcha

Animal

Attached: 37893470.jpg (480x652, 64K)

OP here. This Indian pissed me off. Any thoughts?

Bump

Attached: 1552965993684.jpg (236x335, 22K)

Don't pose as me
But yes, stupid guy that focuses too much on pointless shit.

He spot on. Black man here. He ain't lyin

It's the jews.
Modern living is slavery disguised as economy.
Who benefits from the high cost of housing? The banks, and who runs those? Yeah...
Pol harder boy.
It's always the jews.

Bumpity bump

He's mentioning bullshit that has nothing to do with my post.

>3x more expensove
A) Bullshit fact is bullshit
B) You want a 3000 sq foot home with granite counters, 4 bathrooms, 3 car garage, environmentally friendly HVAC, etc etc etc, yeah, it's going to cost a lot more.
Your lives cost a lot more because the last generations luxuries are your necessities.

The United States is drunk. Our liquor is debt. Debt is our #1 export. Soon, the rest of the world will begin to realize that we have no choice but to default on our massive national debt. Already, other countries are openly discussing plans to ditch the inflating US dollar as a reserve currency. Once this begins, it's game over.

Pouring the drunk another drink is not the solution. Massive amounts of deficit-financed spending does not "make" a strong economy. Continuous rounds of quantitative easing (money printing) by the Federal Reserve is causing massive asset inflation and does not "create" wealth. A rising stock and real estate market are the result of a large asset-inflation bubble, not any type of economic recovery as the government would have you believe.

The Federal Reserve interest rate control mechanism is effectively broken and the interest rate has been stuck at or near zero since 2009. Without printing money to do so, United States can hardly afford to pay the interest alone on the increasing national debt.

A real solution requires that we all endure a painful hangover. A recession is actually needed to allow the economy to cure itself of its inefficiencies and reallocate resources to productive sectors. The Federal Reserve must concede that it is impossible to prevent the coming recession indefinitely. Trying to to do so by continuously printing money is fatal to our economy, and our country.

Stop quantitative easing, stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to rise. Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.

“The United States can pay any debt it has because we can always print money to do that. So there is zero probability of default.” -- Alan Greenspan

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ █ ▀█▀.jpg (2052x2116, 267K)

MOSTLY, not all, but MOSTLY, due to wages not keeping up with cost of living.
In my late 20's I could have afforded to live and work in the same county, 15 years later, NOPE. At the pay rate of a UNION job, I could barely afford the property taxes.

what we need most is a stable currency with minimal inflation. the more the government tries to manipulate the economy, the more is keeps fucking it up and distorting it ... all the efforts to achieve a "fair" wage are pointless, since with inflation this is a moving target.
soon $15/hour won't be enough, then $20/hour won't be enough.... we should be aiming to keep the prices of things as stable as possible. that's the best way to stimulate growth, just by keeping things stable and predictable.

rather than trying to prevent recessions, the government needs to allow companies to fail and allow recession to happen (part of the natural economic cycle). stop quantitative easing (money printing), stop asset inflation, and allow interest rates to rise. Higher interest rates will discourage borrowing and spending, and encourage personal savings. We must restart non-debt financed capital investment in this country - the true engine of a productive, sustainable economy.

As time passes the distortions created by a centrally planned economy become more apparent, as assets continuously inflate and the country becomes mired in debt, it also becomes less and less competitive with the rest of the world. Additionally, the increased risk from our massively increased national debt calls into question the overall solvency of the currency, and we are already seeing other countries (our lenders) begin to move away from the US dollar as the world's reserve currency. Once the crisis of confidence peaks, and the dollar loses its reserve currency status... it's game over.

Attached: inflationpp.jpg (1024x751, 147K)

Wrong

cheatsheet.com/money-career/5-ways-baby-boomers-had-big-advantages-over-millennials.html/

Point 4.

Also, wrong. Look at zillow. Type california. Look at the sqqft for small homes and you will see how stupidly priced they are.

more accurately, the cost of living is outpacing wages due to inflation.

it's no ones fault because your facts are skewed.

In 1980, houses averaged around 50k. After 2000, they average 100k.

Now watch this...

Average houses purchased have almost doubled in size within the same year range.

A starter home in 1980 cost 47k. I bought my starter house in 2012 for 59k.

Maybe you need to realize that you aren't entitled to a 2,500 sq ft home at the tender age of 26?

The boomers need to die off. nothing worse than an economy full of stagnant, entitled, dogma to create a erosion of cancer to an already fragile economy. the start of the decline was around the 9/11 attacks, which impacted Banks, Trade and the pentagon- leading to a huge spike in the national debt to clean up the mess.

>>Jet fuel & steel beams argument

an inside job incited by a bipartisan coalition to keep the nice label of 'debt' from dropping its facade and call it what it is.

>>Slavery, guised by blatant ignorace.

Not skewed at all

Maybe you need to realizes there really is a housing crisis? And That's just one issue, but I don't want to focus on those.

The fact that the article you linked says a wedding should cost north of 20k proves you are the fucking problem.

*on the others

Cherry picker
You are the problem for ignoring cold hard numbers

sorry, i posted real numbers.

and the housing crisis is banks approving loans to people that can't/shouldn't be approved, not about the price of housing.

research is your friend.

It's everyone's fault. This is the obvious end result of capitalism, and US society and culture's resistance to and demonization of anything that is not capitalism has blasted income inequality into orbit. We're all responsible for that, as a society.

But I don't think there can be any doubt that the demonization of any policy that could be construed as uncapitalist was strongest in the 50s, 60s, and 70s. So the people who were adults at that time are more responsible than the rest of us.

see

>Housing prices are up 294%, per Job Application Center’s measures, which means that millennials need three times the cash that their parents and grandparents did.
...compared to what? To when?
Like I said, bullshit unsourced fact is bullshit.
And if you owned a home, you would know what a difference there is between a 1960 home and a 2019 home, the same way there's a big difference between a 1960 Ford and a 2019 Tesla.

College 150% more expensive? Then stop being a butthurt alt-right teen supporting conservatives that cut taxes and thus school funding.

Weddings more expensive? Then fuck that, don't have an expensive wedding. You want to be a big shot, it's going to cost you.

Food more expensive? Like you notice. You fags eat fast food and that's cheap as hell.

You know the real difference between boomers and millenials? Boomers knew how to work hard and sacrifice for what they gained, and didn't expect life on a silver platter. But millenials will never understand that because they think since life is free, boomers obviously must have had it easier.

Stop letting emotions cloud your judgement
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/millennials-cost-of-living-compared-to-gen-x-baby-boomers-2018-5

"Millennials are waiting longer to buy homes than previous generations, but that's because they have to spend more time saving money."

"Millennials buying their first home today will pay 39% more than baby boomers who bought their first home in the 1980s, according to Student Loan Hero."

"The value of homes has increased by 73% since the 1960s, when adjusted for inflation. The median price of a home then was $11,900, which is equivalent to $98,681 in today's dollars. In 2000, the median price of a home rose to $119,600, more than $170,000 in today's dollars."

See

Found the boomer

I could destroy your other points, but I'm not going to because I am talking about the housing market only.

You are being too delusional and emotional that you are actually saying their isn't a housing crisis.

*there

fellow native here.

Fuck you alpha race mutants. Just because the norm is a genetic mutation as a result of years of imperialistic imbreeding, doesn't make you superior. We are still alive, in spite of being almost bred out to extinction, biologically terrorized and delocated- we have infiltrated your women with our red cocks and we now have nigh diplomatic immunity on our rez's. so really, theres far less of us and more of you imbred recessive cucks. Look at how you escaped europe, only to turn right back into the queen herself. a cock-toothed, gangly bunch of pasty, fat, office chair warriors who will statistically- fail at life for not being bland enough to succeed at anything.

act all bad on tribal land you blond haired, blue eyed mutants. you think the 1800s were a bad time to play cowboys and indians, step away from the keyboard and step on a rez with all that red man hate.

Its inflation. Children of millenials will be paying 2mil+ for homes, they'll either have to be making $25-30/hour and spend their whole lives paying off a house. Thats if global whatever doesn't kill the world. Just in my short lifetime, I've seen gas prices quadruple and food prices triple, and they're going higher still.

1. Millenials get paid 20% less than boomers did in the same age when taking inflation into account

2. Millenials pay more for college when taking inflation into account

3. Homes are 3x more expensive than it was for boomers of the same age when taking inflation into account.

4. Millenials are more college educated than boomers

5. Millenials have higher barrier to entries than what boomers faced

You are a delusional boomer. You are all so emotional, that you can't see reality for whay it is.

discord
[lb]-+-l34l-+-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 14.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Then take back the land, coward.

>Millennials are waiting longer to buy homes than previous generations, but that's because they have to spend more time saving money.

whining on twitter with their $1000 iphones.

>Millennials buying their first home today will pay 39% more than baby boomers who bought their first home in the 1980s

because, as i stated before, houses purchased now are 1,000 square foot larger than in 1980.

>The median price of a home then was $11,900

median income of the same year was over $6,000. which puts it a hair higher than the 36% rule.

you... you need to stop, you're making your self look bad.

You need to stop making baseless assumptions like "they all spend money on 1k dollar phones!"

And sorry to say, this already btfod you Holy shit. 1) you are a delusional biased boomer 2) I god damn hate it when people get off topic

> and the freeway revolts of the 70s and general antipathy towards mobility though cars making the building of more suburbs harder.

I agree with this. From roughly 1950 through 1990, the way you started a new suburb was to go 5 to 10 miles further down the interstate from the existing suburb, buy a bunch of farmland cheap, subdivide it, and build houses. Little retail like gas stations would fill in soon; bigger retail like grocery stores took longer, but eventually got built. Problem: most of the jobs were still downtown, or in an older suburb. Eventually, people are driving 45-60 minutes every morning from a far suburb to downtown, and not liking having to spend 1.5-2 hours a day in the car. So, eventually, building another suburb further out quits working.

>1. Millenials get paid 20% less than boomers did in the same age when taking inflation into account
citation needed. I hired 3 out-of-college kids last year and they made a damn lot more than I did at that age.

>2. Millenials pay more for college when taking inflation into account
...says the generation that loves conservative tax cuts. You don't understand the relationship, do you? lol

>3. Homes are 3x more expensive than it was for boomers of the same age when taking inflation into account.
...and homes are 2.5x bigger with granite counter tops etc etc etc.

>4. Millenials are more college educated than boomers
Maybe. Aren't you missing a point somewhere? Maybe it's on your head.

>5. Millenials have higher barrier to entries than what boomers faced
yeah, being whiney little bitches that want the world handed to them on a plate will do that

We’re making 3x as much money. And that’s with inflation taken into account...
My dad used to pump gas when he was supposed to be in high school, think he said he made $2/hr
If a two story raised ranch was 200k then and 600k now, I don’t see the problem. I work two jobs, so my advice to you is that if you actually want property you need to work your ass off.

Look. Numbers will not convince you, so nothing will.

America is in a sorry ass shape and there is indeed a housing crisis for young people.

I can go on and on with stats, but that won't change your baised opinion.

>Millenials have higher barrier to entries than what boomers faced

bitch please. boomers had to rent a space and invest money to start a business. millions of people make money from ecommerce with little or no startup investment.

Dont need to, we already fuck you guys enough collecting tax free profits and living on federally exempt land. If thats being a coward, then call me benedict arnold.

gonna start whooping and dancing in circles next? how about a squa rape joke? oh why not this is Yea Forums. lets take the high road. smallpox blanket jokes?

>>acts this hard and bad in the sea of soft, feeble sewer shits.

>because, as i stated before, houses purchased now are 1,000 square foot larger than in 1980.
Totally agree. Any idiot who is trying to compare a home from the 1960s, 70s, to today's homes has no idea what they're talking about.
Last generation's expensive luxuries have become today's necessities.

sorry i posted true numbers that thrashed your argument. maybe you could ask your mom to put a second pillowcase on your pillow tonight to absorb your child tears?

1. Cite a source for every claim you make such as "homes on average are now 2.5 times bigger".

2. google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/96530338
Here's your citation

You're a god damn moron.

A fucking retard.

Your dumbass said "yeah, being whiney little bitches that want the world handed to them on a plate will do that" yet millenials are more college educated showing they are investing MORE effort than your generation did. Fucking brainlet.

Either they’re working a different job, you’re not taking inflation into account, or you’re lying.

That’s a baseless assumption

Citation needed, just because you couldn’t afford granite counters doesn’t mean we all need to

Not really sure where this relates myself

Do you even know what an entry barrier is? More of us NEED to be college educated to get a stable job as allowed to being able to pop out of high school and get a perfectly stable job you could live on for the rest of your life.

Oh and along with the homes being "2.5x bigger", you BETTER show the relationships between the size of the AVERAGE home with the cost in the 1960s and the size of the average home today along with the average pricing in todays time.

You BETTER cite sources for this.

Retard, please. Statistics don't fucking lie. Your little anecdotes don't mean jack shit

Oh I’m not even American I just find it hilarious that you act so high and mighty about your ancestors getting raped so badly the government gives you this much free shit to reimburse you and you STILL just sit around huffing gasoline and peddling cigs. Aren’t you it’s supposed to be super respectful of your dead?

Oh ya?

This is for you then Prove it with data

Nah we kicked them out of Europe because their religion is bullshit.

No wait, better yet, show the price of a home for every sqft in the 1960s compared to the average price of a sqft in todays time.

1960: 1,289
2014: 2,657

newser.com/story/225645/average-size-of-us-homes-decade-by-decade.html

now shut the fuck up.

This, dumbass
You're a fucking idiot if you don't think millenials have it harder.

Are you really fuckin dumber than stupid? It’s not their fault you fucktwat. It’s your fault(if you’re a millennial and voted yes on minimum wage hikes). It’s everyones fault who fuckin voted yes on that like a fucking dumb fuck follower to vote yes on no money gained in the end.

>yet millenials are more college educated showing they are investing MORE effort than your generation did. Fucking brainlet
...and who paid for that college? mommy and daddy boomer, with their hard work and savings, lol
you lot are so clueless

It's funny how statistics have already btfod you but you keep coming back for more beatings. Boomers are utter retards that can't accept the FACT theu had life on easy mode.

You already said that here same faggot Stop repeating the same horseshit tjat has no real content, jackass.

Yet millennial are not. And want free handout everything. Millennial are fucking dumber than stupid.

Actually no, I never posted that.

marketwatch.com/graphics/college-debt-now-and-then/

In 1960, the median home value in the U.S. was $11,900, which is the equivalent of around $98,000 in today's dollars

Average income in 1960 was $6,000, in 2014 it was $54,000

both increased by almost 100%.

see
dumbass.

>.and who paid for that college? mommy and daddy boomer, with their hard work and savings, lol
Nope. Cite sources.

7/10 grads graduate with 29k+in debt. Dumbass, get btfod

>you lot are so clueless
That's rich coming from a retard that doesn't cite sources

You also kissed the goddamn point. College is more expensive and barrier to entries are higher so there is more of a financial issue.

Fucking reeeeetaaaaaaard

For you, jackass retard
Sure, faggot.

Show me the actual price of the sqfting, retard

Lol. Mommy and daddy paid your college. Bought your fuckin car. Probly also pay your fuckin insurance. Guess what? I have 4 vehicles. All of which I PAID FOR. I also pay my own insurance. Among many other things.

>3. Homes are 3x more expensive than it was for boomers of the same age when taking inflation into account.

Homes, on a per sq. ft. basis are actually LESS expensive. The land they are on has become more expensive.

/ Only Hawaii is making more land.

Have a friendly link backing you up

Nobody cares about your opinion, ancestry or the history of your people. You're a footnote in humanities history and the only thing people remember today is your great grand father's making a shitty deal and getting violent after realizing they made a shitty deal

Attached: 1553043809934.jpg (926x617, 41K)

Also, retard. Nice job ignoring how
"Millennials buying their first home today will pay 39% more than baby boomers who bought their first home in the 1980s, according to Student Loan Hero."

>college is so expensive, why is it so expensive?
>while I wait for an answer, let me post another meme about how we should cut taxes on the rich because liberals are such gibme losers

7/10 graduate with 29k+in debt. How is that "mommy and daddy" paying for it?

Down syndrome incarnate

>Nope. Cite sources.
You're right. You're smarter than me.
Mommy and daddy don't pay for their kids college.
lol

Assuming everyone younger than you is an alt right cuck just because you can’t stand losing an election isn’t an argument. Take your loss to the chin like the rest.

>>Oh I’m not even American

this right here alone puts your head right up your ass. You gotta act all hard by using edgy statements to trigger anyone willing to feed your insecure ego on Yea Forums.

>>this edgy
>>and probably american seeing how up to date he is on generalizing natives.

Attached: 9b3.png (273x200, 62K)

I find it fucking hilarious that I can get you this triggered by literally words. Go get more pissed off at truths. Since you are already pissed as it is at what I said, and also at what someone else said, who you thought and still are entirely sure I said in your fuckin dumb rage. Glad I can work my ass off, and be happy, while at the same time piss off some ducking dumbfuck liberal fuckhead piece of shit millennial like you, who has no clue what working your ass off for what you get means. Glad I’m not raised like you. Wanting all free handouts. Fuck off you fucking scum of humanity.

satan, it was satan's fault
rip satn 4/1/19

Lel. Not even college grad. Making more than you. In a better field with no student loans. Fuck off!

Thanks. Boomers will just say it's a lie unfortunately. They don't understand millenials have it harder. Their brains for some reason can't process it.

Only further proving my point, dipshit.

i'm not your mother helping you with your algebra.

do your own fucking math.

Oh I’m not generalizing I’m going by personal experience. Natives get real fucked up in Canada and tbh most of it isn’t even their fault lmao. Those fuckin forced “turn natives to white kids” schools fucked em up real good, never learned any compassion and so their kids never learned any either and a lot of em end up turning to drugs, most popular one being huffing gas.

>marketwatch.com/graphics/college-debt-now-and-then/

campus in 1960 and in 2017.

gee, i wonder why tuition increased.

Skimmed. Shitpost is shit.

Admitting defeat then. Okay, stupid. At least you know when to quit.

Even with inflation taken into account, schooling is more expensive, retard. Wow.

It’s almost like college getting more expensive, salaries not going up at the same rate, and college becoming more relied upon for getting a stable job makes life for millennials harder. Just because it’s a justified change doesn’t mean it doesn’t make life harder.

my tribe has a meth problem. a massive one.
I will agree, they dont do themselves any favors by squandering their heretage money. not all of us are like that though. I use my native status to go back to school so that I CAN be more than that. I look to use the CDIB money to start a trust fund for my nieces and nephews who are all an 1/8 native. They deserve to make good of our tarnished heretage.

>>I'm a case of having my genes bred out. I'm only 25%

It's obvious you're an uneducated piece of prole shit. No need to mention it.

>Even with inflation taken into account, schooling is more expensive, retard. Wow.
You still aren't getting it.
School was less expensive because governments subsidized the cost with tax money.
When retards like you talk about the liberal "gibs me" state and want to cut taxes, there is no money for schools.
You want schools to be less expensive like in the 1960s? Then go back to a 1960s tax model where the millionaires paid 70%.
No, instead, you lot just sit around crying about how bad you have it while posting memes about blacks with food stamps.

You are actually trying to argue that schooling is cheaper with aid even though 7/10 graduate with 29k+in debt

You have down syndrome. You're an idiot. Even with aid, people graduate with this much debt.

Wooooooooooow you are stupid as fuck.

That’s good on you man, all we can do is our best with what we’ve got.

You're stupidity legitimately game me a headache. How can someone be this retarded?

>How can someone be this retarded?
Because I'm actually your age just trolling you lol

Make sure you learn how to spell heritage correctly when you "go back to school" Injun Ryan.

>You are actually trying to argue that schooling is cheaper with aid
Maybe you need to grow up and learn more about life.
When governments give schools funding, that cuts tuition down for EVERYBODY. We're not talking student loans, we're talking about lower tuition because the school is partly funded by the government.
Or, it used to be, before a generation of butthurt losers started bitching about taxes because some black people were getting free cheese.

Still missing the fucking point this fucking hard....

I'm not spelling it out for you (well, I sort of already did).

I'm not defending the actions of a bunch of red junkies huffing gas, but lemme tell you- the US govt. did not make it easy to get CDIB benefits. unless you have documents proving anything, you get dick and you will like it.

It took me 17 years to get my families heretage restored. all because one of my ancestors had to fire the first shot at the US Cavalry & one angry Army general who decided to burn our house down back in 1861.

Trust me, I am doing everything I can to prove that not all of us are junkie degenerates sucking on US restitution. Hence taking part of my money and put it towards my nieces & nephews futures.

y'know, microsoft word does what you do with less racism. sorry you are in denial about your OCD.

>>heres a free jab, I'm dyslexic. go ahead edgelord.

Yeah yeah yeah, "college is more expensive, here's the facts blah blah blah"
did you ever stop and ask WHY college is more expensive?
oh, it can't be because I support tax cuts for millionaires. no, it must be because life hates me and everyone before me had it so much easier

discord
[lb]-I-l5l-I-[dl]
.gg/vvftDyy

Attached: ahegao 5.jpg (344x307, 35K)

Guess that makes you 'cracker john' then. Seeing as you took the high road with loose, pseudo-reference to Mark Twain.

>>wanna take a jab at my punctuation there since you got nothing better to do?

>, it can't be because I support tax cuts for millionaires.
When did I say this? I'm not a trump supporter.

You're also changing the goal post. Well fuck it. I might see a few more asinine comments, but I'll probably go to sleep soon

2008 financial crisis has nothing to do with it then? Not even as an excuse? Forgot about it didn't you? It's all of you's fault for having lived the life of entitlement. The bills come late but they are inevitable

>you's fault for having lived the life of entitlement
Try to make sense

Easy there Chief Sitting Dylan, it's just bants. If you're looking for pity after boasting about your free monies and exempt land status you've come to the wrong res.

It's nobody's fault that people in the U.S. were spe ding more money than they and their children could ever make

Never mind I can see you're caught up in your feelings, carry on.

Attached: 1543778414052.png (750x1526, 336K)