If Hitler wiped out 400,0000 British/French troops at Dunkirk would he have won WW2?

If Hitler wiped out 400,0000 British/French troops at Dunkirk would he have won WW2?

Attached: 1554195001558.jpg (512x288, 95K)

No, he was losing the war against the Soviets regardless of how the Western front turned out.

Idk, idc. Fuck off.

but Hitler was losing the war in russian when america joined, america would not have joined if he killed the 400k men at dunkirk becasue Britain would have made a deal with Hitler faggot retard kill yourself mongolid

Yes

his system wasnt sustainable. It only thrived because of wealth accumulated from previous invasions. His regime will fall sooner or later even if the entirety of europe is lost. The country would quickly turn civil war, and pre WW2 all over again.

You haven't studied up. Hitler was stretched thin by fighting on two fronts. The outcome of the Western front didn't matter. He was going to lose to the Soviets regardless. The US coming in late only allowed them to claim the role of superpower post war and impact post war Europe instead of letting the Soviets control all off post war Europe.

It truly makes me wonder how life would be, how the world would be now, if he won. If his ideals won.

Attached: 1539982428371.jpg (480x360, 41K)

Attached: 1552717200828_white_people.gif (290x223, 1.13M)

Liar liar jew pants on fire kill yourself kike

I think so too

Unfortunate that you don't know your history. Stay in your Hitler loving fantasy land. The guy ignored his generals and didn't know shit about fighting a war and lost cause he was an incompetent military leader.

No, however in Risk ,marching 50 troops up from Australia will usually result in a quick takeover of Russia and a landbridge to North Americas with no surrounding attacks.

Attached: soniccoke.jpg (186x141, 33K)

you would be dead for being born of lower intelligence

>soviet
>'murica

Attached: 1212548951891.jpg (600x388, 48K)

no you dont know your history lying faggot neo marxist jewish suprmeacist kike kill yourse;lf
Hitler only lost cause of amecia joining fag spagetii sperm lord

good I like Eugenics less retards like you running around

Stay uneducated you dumb fuck.

This is a common misconception.
Both the generals and Hitler made mistakes during the war, but neither were incompetent

If neither were incompetent then why did they make horrible military decisions that led to them losing?

with those words you sure deserve to breed over me. You rock champ. Keep failing high school and end up as a truck driver.

No.

If he'd captured or killed the British at Dunkirk, he could have forced an armistice with them.

He would have also had to NOT invade Russia (which happened a year after Dunkirk), and NOT declare war on the US. He was under no treaty obligation to declare war on the US. He could have told Japan that they kicked that beehive, they need to deal with it.

If he had not done all three of those things, then it's possible that the Nazis would have stayed in power in Europe.

You mean if Hitler would have his shit together as a military tactician? Which was never?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT
NAZI FAGGOT
HAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT

Yes, but Mussolini was the killing blow

Because of the large numbers of Jews killed by pogrom, glorifying the Nazis in any way should be illegal.

>No, he was losing the war against the Soviets regardless of how the Western front turned out.

this, the mistake was attacking Russia in a harsh winter
had he done so in summer Russia would of rolled up like a carpet,
they where totally unprepared, and i'll supplied

if the war lasted just a few months later Germany would of had fairly accurate long range missiles
and that would of changed everything , Europe would o been full fucked

Hitler doing stupid shit lost them the war

>glorifying

Attached: Eugene_the_Hedgehog.jpg (1280x800, 369K)

Arrogance
Bad espionage resulting in a delusion of enemies warfighting capacity
Too much early success in campaigns that were anticipated to last much longer than they did

I could go on. Thats not to say they didn't make mistakes, but they also made decisions that were the best chance of success with what they had.

that's different
that's a creative outlet for the rage and hate

gottem

go on about zer sexy uniforms

Your nose is showing.

Attached: 7BE89321-1A0E-4105-96EB-560BD7EC9A7F.jpg (801x797, 152K)

Actually, Hitler's generals wanted to take the capital of Moscow because they were stuck in the old mentality of "I got your capital, I win", while Hitler attempted; albeit, unsuccessfully to seize the oil fields of the Caucuses (see: Baku) in order to have the necessary oil resources to keep the war machine fed. Germany had coal, which is what synthetic oil is made out of. Synthetic oil and rubber were tantamount to the war effort due to Germany's lack of oil.

The Germans lost the war because of the Treaty of Versailles, in specific, the clause destroying Germany's reserves system. The problem is, we listened to generals like Mannstein who were quick to blame Hitler for their failures, as he was dead, instead of owning up to their own incompetence.

They did not have enough trained men, which is why the final stand consisted of the elderly and children. Although, I wouldn't blame the children and elderly fighting the Soviets. The Soviets were confirmed war criminals, raping nearly every woman they encountered during their march to Berlin. Stalin and the Soviets were cruel, inhumane, barbaric animals--they made Hitler look Christ-like in comparison.

As Hoess said during the Nuremberg Trials, "my men were there to exterminate people, not torment them... any misdeeds were punished... I assure you". This is true.

Anyway, back to Hitler and his war strategy and tactics... Hitler was the one who OK'd the strategy used on the Western Front, which was a false attack through the Low Countries but the "real" strike was through the Ardennes Forest, which nearly EVERYONE said was impassible and unfeasible to strike through. But, how quickly did France fall? Extremely. Especially since that strike cut the French and British in half.

Another reason why the Eastern Front failed was because of the constant pivoting. First, it was a drive through Moscow, then it was a pivot to Leningrad/St. Petersburg. Then the Ukraine and Kiev, then Stalingrad/Volgograd/Tsaritsyn.

well done, user
a scholar and a gentleman

Superb analysis. I look forward to more of your insightful commentary.

My people were enslaved and murdered by yours. You should have to make atonement for this, frankly.

Are you having a stroke, user? Im genuinely concerned. Type your address if you can and someone here will call 911 for you. Hang in there.

He wasn’t fighting Russians yet, dipshit

The British would have had to come to a negotiated settlement, most likely. They wouldn’t have given up their sovereignty but would have lost most of their best troops and officers, forcing their hand.

probably not, what he really needed to do was have that dago stop fucking things up for him.

NO HAHAHA DON'T YOU GET IT?
YOUR FUEHRER SUCKED user
SUCKED HAHAHA FUCKING NAZI FAGGOT
SUCKED YOUR STUPID MUSTACHE MAN SUCKED ASS AND THATS WHY HE LOST AND ENDED UP KILLING HIMSELF HAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA WEW LAD

>pogrom
You mean in Russia? In the 1800s? I wonder what they were doing that got people SO pissed off? Surely nothing, most people are prone to commit genocide for absolutely no reason!

Nope. You know nothing of the hundreds of thousands of trucks and fuel we have the Soviets, which allowed their massive offensives to occur. The Germans had to keep a million troops in the west. The Soviets wouldn’t have won by themselves but the Germans wouldn’t have won either. Probably would have ended in a signed truce with Russia losing land.

hang yourself edgelord g to sleep you have kinder tomorrow

If you're having trouble it will be spelled out in the laws against glorying Hitler and the 3rd Reich. You would be aiding and abetting war crimes.

WHY SHOULD I "HANG MYSELF" WHEN NAZISM IS STUPID? STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID
STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID

Your people are fucking garbage who do nothing but subvert their hosts. Create nothing but death and destruction. The synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1539148222283.jpg (714x681, 42K)

Attached: 1554413373031.jpg (666x1024, 70K)

>everything is somebody else's fault
which is Trump's attitude today, actually

Holocaust didn't happen Moishe. But the Jewish Bolsheviks certainly killed plenty.

Um no it's called operation barbarossa aka piss on the head of my larger sleeping neighbor and try not to cry when he anally penetrates me

See? This is why we need strong laws protecting my people and others you would substitute into your genocide machine if given the chance. You should have to do time for threatening us like that, it's that simple.

At least one of these fact has been confirmed.

Signed,
Everybody

user YOUR STUPID FUEHRER WAS AFRAID OF EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T LOOK OR ACT LIKE HE WANTED PEOPLE TO LOOK OR ACT LIKE BUT HE WASN'T EVEN FUCKING GERMAN STUPID NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA HITLER WASN'T EVEN FUCKING GERMAN
HAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA NAZI FAGGOT NAZI FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You should have to automatically do 5 years in prison for Holocaust Denial. No exceptions, no appeals.

Yeah except when you are talking ancient history you might discover that the western Germanic peoples were enslaved much more savagely by the romans.

fuck off stormfag

FvARBz is the dsc invite
Join for the advancement in white superiority

Actually no, the Germans sacked Rome, user.
However in a modern age with no slavery, your Nazi Furher ordered Jews to be removed from daily life and put into cattle cars.

If you had a time machine what would you go back and tell him?

>con't

Furthermore, the attack during the "harsh Winter" is a common misconception. This is not true. For Napoleon, yes, but for the Third Reich? Not at all. They had the supplies for winter.

Also, it wasn't the winter that slowed the advance. It was the thaw and rain of Spring (halftrack and tanks stuck in the rain and knee-deep mud). The winter was the German's best advantage. The Soviets were the one's dying of frostbite.

Another reason why is because Germany's war machine was fed by rail, not by truck or by air. The Soviets, because of their shit-backwards country (ex., lack of infrastructure such as roads) used rail gauges smaller than the rest of Europe, requiring all rails to be completely re-built upon attack. Also, since they were fed by rail... they couldn't get supplies quick enough to support the Blitzkreig which was based on quick, fast, decisive maneuvers.

The army was too massive to be adequately supplied by air or truck.

Also, Germany was a lot more capitalistic than most believe which led the contractors such as Porsche and other weapons manufactures to over-engineer instead of focusing (like America) on mass production. Another over-engineered and overrated piece of equipment was the MG42 and the Tiger tank. The tanks were prone to breakdowns and required skilled mechanics to fix where as your average greasemonkey could easily determine and fix a Sherman tank. The MG42 actually had many failures. It was hard to mass produce. Also, the barrels on the MG42 (which were designed to be replaced mid-battle when overheated) were certified and inspected TWICE. When you don't have enough barrels for an MG42, you'd run out of barrels before you ran out of ammo. The gun would malfunction before you had adequate barrels.

Hitler also was the one who advocated the annexing of both Denmark and Norway which was the only reason why the Germany economy was able to have enough iron ore in order to feed the war machine. German iron ore was poor.

I'd tell him to an hero a few years early

You are a retard. I have never visited said site.

Those are simple facts of Julius Cesar's campaign. Buy a fucking book or donate to wikipedia.

Attached: NIEN.jpg (236x306, 13K)

The Celts sacked the city twice it is true. But during Cesar's reign he subjugated the peoples and sent a large proportion back to Rome as slaves

user was talking Holocaust Denial. Your response indicates that you agree with him.

>us

Attached: 1554131981826.png (544x670, 159K)

Yes I know user, I read I Claudius.
You didn't read Belisarius.

You're just as extreme as the Nazis for a statement like that.

I have no idea if 16 million Jews got ganked. I wasnt there.

user you laugh but even today my people are under attack by the kinds of nazis who indoctrinate posters on this board and /pol/.

It's called Reparations, user. And yes, they will be harsh, and become harsher if you persist in committing that crime against my people and humanity.

Attached: 20190404_232242.jpg (2160x2160, 1.7M)

Glorifying the Nazis will be illegal under Article 31.

You might get off easy by cleaning bathrooms in Jewish synagogues if this were your first offense, but this is not a joke.

Haven't read it personally but how could you pass up a title like that at a yard sale

Jews are disgusting And so are nazis
You should all be removed

Where does it say that specifically?

Attached: ilovealljews.jpg (544x670, 301K)

Amazing Jews, the only people whose population grew after 6 gorillion were killed! Surely God's chosen people. Even after those nazis and their magic cremation ovens that break the laws of physics.

stop making fun of my people user

You should have to give half your earnings over the next 10 years to a Jewish charity for making comments like that.

I would use my time machine to go back and tell Hitler not to go for stalingrad, that the allies have cracked the Enigma, to fully fund Conrad Zuse and explain that his ideas are far ahead of their time plus give him info on semiconductors and all of that, wait a few years to start the war so they can get the full potential of their advances in aviation and ballistics, and that the critical mass of spherical uranium is 52 kg, and for God's sake DO NOT let the British escape at Dunkirk. Show them absolutely NO mercy.

Attached: 1551376688006.jpg (704x696, 55K)

but only if he gave me a stable of loli Hitler Youth in gratitude

Unironically tho it seems so impossibly false that 6 mil were exrcuted in these?

>this, the mistake was attacking Russia in a harsh winter

he started the offensive in june.
His true mistake was attacking Russian cities and not attacking and taking oil fields as Russia was the source of most of Germany's oil and natural gas. Yes the Germans had oil for the rest of the war, but they had to synthetically make it (pretty sure from coal). and this was waaay more expensive.

Other mistake was having the SS come in behind the army and send people to camps. tell the soviets that youre gonna feed them and liberate them from Stalin's rule instead of rounding up and killing their friends/family and bam. Army grows as you get deeper into enemy territory. They won't know about or believe stories about the camps until youve taken the country

He wasn't even at war with the soviets yet you idiot and remember had he won then he would have been able to focus on russia which could have turned out alot more differently.

STAY NEO MARXIST JEWISH SUPREMACIST U INBRED CUCK

atleast not the german ones

Attached: 46595.jpg (1600x1175, 805K)

jidf detected

>large numbers of Jews killed
xD

thanks

Well he did pretty well until his Parkinsons and drug issues took over..

You'd be sentenced to wiping old Jewish invalids' asses for that, user. Don't fuck with my people. We're going to end this anti-semitism the hard way because clearly you asked for it.

much less than 6mil actually died in the gas chambers. much of it was shooting into a mass grave or starvation

His mistake was not taking the winter into account through arrogance. He should have attacked in May, like he did in the West. Hitler was a moron. He made good choices in the beginning of the war, but for the wrong reasons.

Every time you nazis say "kike" $50 will be deducted from your mom's bank account.

i can't remember what stopped him, it might have been north africa, but the offensive was planned to start a month or two earlier. He wasn't able to carry it out though because he needed troops on another front

Many sects have throughout history been subject to far worse things if I have no strong feelings about them why should I have them for Jews?

Everything, in order for him to win this time.

Attached: 1504946239175.jpg (1228x1520, 1.7M)

Attached: 1554253301505.jpg (587x534, 105K)

jokes on you, i fingered your mom with rat cum and we gave you up for adoption

Attached: 1538845158032.jpg (640x799, 67K)

nice feet

Fuck your people.

Attached: 20180110_093831.png (1112x1109, 979K)

But what exactly? This guy
was off to a good start

Attached: b7e.jpg (720x576, 57K)

This is true

I don't get this meme

he didn't fight the soviets during the Dunkirk evacuation

probably not because hitler made serious mistakes at critical stages of the war. the first being invasion of russia. second is using precious resources on expensive weapons that boost morale but does little to turn the tide of war. prime examples are the king tiger tanks and using the first jet fighter as a bomber.

Yes, your honor, my intentions were not to discomfort her, i made sure she had all the basic needs food, water, a warm towel to lay her head on before binding the victim into a roman crucifix position from the ceiling, and dismembering her alive while....masturbating where I achieved completion , ejaculating unto the dismembered head, your honor..

Attached: dennisraderbtk.jpg (400x294, 17K)

Invaded the balkans and Greece to bail out Mussolini. The British landed in Greece and Yugoslavia moved towards the allies. Still shouldn’t have waited until late June. Winning so gloriously in France was the worst thing for hitler’s arrogance. He didn’t understand how close it really was and how he fucked up by stopping the army outside of Dunkirk in favor of Goehring and the luftwaffe

lend lease allowed the soviets to ramp up their production lines. germany could have won the eastern front had it not been for american equipment given to russia.

thank you and agreed

Attached: 1554098797365.jpg (499x367, 25K)